The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't be so hard on yourself, sweetheart, mine can be a bit of a pain in my back and are getting kind of droopy, but yours are very sweet and firm . . . they almost burst out with life," the women laughed like old friends at a reunion, but with a tone that was more erotic than any event of that nature.

With that, Justine soon slipped her hand inside the almost entirely opened blouse of her cohort and cupped Rachel's pretty and perky little breasts, one then the other, lovingly squeezing each and rolling the nipple through her camisole; the two women kissing and tangling their tongues together.

Justine caressed her friend's smaller breasts through her camisole, while Rachel grasped each of Justine's larger boobs even more firmly then squeezed them, before pulling down more on the top of Justine's gown; revealing her darling lacey, push up bra. Her action also helped pull the lingerie down far enough to let the tops of Justine's breasts to pop out over top of the bra and disclose the deep, dark color of her areolas.

"Mmmmmm you are a very hot mama, aren't you Justine?" Rachel chortled as she let her thumbs rub over her girlfriend's increasingly bare nipples, her fingers digging into the flesh of the mounds, eliciting a shudder and another soft moan from Justine's lips.

"Oh yessssss!," Justine's own manipulations of Rachel's vivacious and pointy breasts created a similar reaction from the younger woman. In time, once Justine had pulled up Rachel's camisole as her own gown top dropped down along with her bra's breast coverage, the two found themselves pressing their bare breasts together with an erotic playfulness. Poking, rubbing and gently hitting them on each other created a mounting swell of Sapphic influenced arousal that ensured this was going to turn into something far more sensual than either had ever anticipated.

Justine was shocked by the perverse behavior of her coworker, but also increasingly aroused. Rachel ran her hand down her coworker's side and then back up her sexy dress where she found the warm, wet undergarment Justine wore that night. Upon discovering the garment, Rachel began to pull the panties to the side and ran her thumb over the bigger girl's large, protruding labial lips. Justine had never shaved and was, for the most part, au naturel except for some basic trimming to keep her pubic hairs from sticking out from her panties and swimsuit.

Justine moaned softly into Rachel's wet mouth, as the women again kissed with fervency and passion, breast firmly pushed against breast. Rachel's thumb slowly teased Justine's sensitive clitoris while her fingers stroked Justine's coarse, wet pubic hair and pussy lips.

"Oh . . . oh my, this is, this is amazing!," was all Justine could say, shifting in her driver's seat, legs opened as far as she could in such constricting circumstances; her gown's skirts pushed up over her lovely, round, curvaceous hips. Soon, with great force, Rachel tugged on Justine's wet panties until they tore off her new lover's bottom; whereupon Rachel grasped the sloppy mess of cloth and, after a little hesitant contemplation about doing something so lewd, held the panties to her nose and breathed in deeply.

"What a lovely scent, Justine. I always thought another woman's scent would be skanky or unpleasant, but not yours; it's like a sweet perfume," and with that Rachel kissed the panties before rubbing them over her breasts and belly and then down inside her now overly stretched thong, whereupon she pressed her friend's dirty under garment against her own dripping womanhood. After a little moan of deep, dirty pleasure from this unseemly act, Rachel placed her friend's used lingerie into her own hand bag for safe keeping.

"A little memento of our evening together," Rachel chuckled before leaning in to kiss her colleague again. Justine only stared in disbelief, but soon abandoned all pretext of shock at the sweet, soft touch of her new playmates' lips and fingers.

"I think we can get more comfortable back there, don't you girlfriend?" Rachel mused affectionately, as if the two were a couple on an amorous date. Justine stroke back her friend's long, flowing hair and let the tips of her fingers caress the rim of Rachel's large hooped ear rings before nodding her agreement. It was the older, initially apprehensive girl that was the first to climb into the back, her wondrously big, round bottom sticking back at Rachel, resulting in a light paddling and squeeze by Rachel's hand. Justine gave out a little squeak and wiggled her larger derrière at Rachel, who slid her hand up Justine's skirts, pushing them up until Justine's bottom was exposed and her pussy's matted, dripping hair pushed out where her cunt was being held tightly together by her thighs. Rachel caressed Justine's two firm, yet somewhat jelly like orbs, smacking and squeezing them before gradually, somewhat forcefully dipping her index finger inside Justine's box.

Justine gasped and moaned as her friend's finger inched its way inside her, followed by Rachel's tender kisses on each ass cheek. Justine had never felt so exposed, yet so alive, in her life. Rachel began to work her finger around inside Justine's juicy, though now artificially tight, hole until she pushed Justine harder into the back seat and pulled her beautiful thighs apart to allow freer access to her hairy clam.

"You are so wet, girl, that it's making me wet too," Rachel climbed into the back and pulled Justine's face to her own and kissed her sweetly as her hand reached to Justine's back side and slid two fingers into your eager beaver. Justine arched her back and shifted her hips in an increasingly circular motion, demonstrating her desire. She pushed her own hand up Rachel's tiny skirt and cupped her mound, feeling her thong, her own dispensed with panties inside and the intense warmth of another woman's pussy.

"Mmmmm, it's hard to tell with all these clothes, let me get a better feel for what you mean," and with that Justine yanked down her colleague's thong, her own panties tumbling out to the seat, and covered Rachel's cute, v shaped, trimmed poon with her soft, but agitated, hand.

"Yes, I see what you mean, you are just a wet, sticky mess down there; just like me. I think we may need to get cleaned up before we go home." Justine snickered as her thumb rubbed in a circular over Rachel's clit and dug in a couple of her own fingers into Rachel's smaller, tighter quim to mirror what was happening to her own, far looser vagina.

"Maybe we could clean up later but not too soon . . .I think I might still get a little dirtier before the night is out"

Rachel exclaimed with a lasciviously tinged, tittering laugh as she began to jolt and fidget on Justine's hand, her eyes filled with unbridled lust and perverse intent.

"Oh Justine, yes, you make me feel so pretty . . . I feel so feminine . . . so wanted," Rachel almost squealed these words as she felt her friend work inside her.

The two mature girls collapsed onto each other after reaching orgasm, then after some minutes of caressing, stroking, kissing and cuddling Rachel whispered into Justine's ear, "Justine, can I . . .um . . .well how can I say this? Can I go on you like a man goes on you . . . I mean, as much as I can?"

Justine smiled, nodded and whispered back in the sweetest voice she come summon, "oh yes, my darling, please do get on top of me!" At this she kissed her deeply, then mused, "that is if we have enough room in here."

Rachel kissed her lover back and pulled back to give Justine room. Justine laid back, pulled up her gown's skirts well over her hips, bent her legs and held them tight to her chest, while still keeping them open to fully expose her hairy womanhood and pushed her mons pubis up as well as she could for Rachel. Rachel watched her older comrade; licking her lips in anticipation before similarly pulling her skirt up to her abdomen. She then lowered her own pubic mound down onto Justine's as well as she could and slowly rubbed on to it. Rachel's head brushed up against the car ceiling with each movement, but the sensational pleasure she enjoyed more than made up for the discomfort. Justine's deep, growling moans ensured that it was not only Rachel who gained from the experience. Yet, although their clitorises and labial lips pressed and rubbed together, the erratic jerks were not as satisfying as they wanted.

"Honey, why don't we open our legs like scissors and try again?," Justine suggested with a mixture of rational logic and perverse emotion in her voice.

Rachel smiled and did as her older friend suggested, finding the intensity of the act now far more complete and erotic than before. Soon, not only Justine's large, hairy mound was Rachel's own special seat but her luscious, thick thigh was a useful tool for obtaining heightened pleasure; her squishy, gushing cunt rubbing frantically over it as Justine's wonderful, long leg overlapped Rachel's shoulder, also pressing firmly to her perky, aroused breast.

"Oooooo yaaaaa girl you are sooooo beautiful!" Rachel cried out in a wild desire filled voice accompanied by her own and Justine's various grunts, moans, sighs, coos, and the ongoing wet, rubbing sound of their entangled bodies. The now impudent women's hands roaming, feeling, caressing and squeezing all over. A more aggressive tone took over their smutty performance, where each slapped, twisted and pulled the others' breasts and engaged in excessive, sloppy open mouthed kisses that merely spread their saliva all over their faces. In time, the two again collapsed in a sloppy, wet heap; clothes disheveled and dirtier than they had been earlier in the night.

"You are so pretty, Justine," Rachel whispered into Justine's ear, stroking her hair and caressing her breasts; the two mature girls' legs still entangled.

"Hush, baby, you are the real beauty here," Justine ran her finger over Rachel's lips and then down over her nipples.

"I wanna be inside you . . . I wanna feel your tender walls," Rachel kissed Justine again as her hand made its way between Justine's drenched thighs and onto her even wetter pussy; a finger running over Justine's slit and then gently entering it.

"Oh!" Justine bucked as Rachel's finger entered her, probing deeper with each second.

"Mmmm Rachel, but I am so dirty and wet now, how will I get cleaned up enough for later?" Justine grinned, her hips slowly grinding in time to Rachel's finger as her own fingers teasingly pulled on Rachel's nipple.

"Girlfriend, you know, I think I can help you out in that department," Rachel snorted before pushing another finger, then soon after a third, inside Justine's gaping hole. Justine pushed herself up and was soon squatting awkwardly, in a most undignified manner, down onto Rachel's hand; her head occasionally bumping onto the car's ceiling as her pretty evening gown was sloppily rolled and pushed up over top of her belly, with a 37 year old woman's drenched, hairy cunt exposed to the world and again catching the eye of her younger partner. Rachel's obscene response was to push her three fingers even deeper inside Justine's hole, feeling her bushy cunt's tender inner walls.

"Dear me, I guess having a few kids really does loosen you up, doesn't it? I'll have to remember that when I have a baby," Rachel smiled menacingly as her fingers curled up then twisted and turned inside her friend's more cavernous opening. Justine just moaned and grunted her approval as she rode her friend's long, limber fingers.

"I really like that, Rachel, it feels soooo good," Justine cooed as Rachel played with her sloppy, distended flower.

"Mmmmm Justine, you've turned out to be one of the best dates I've ever had, and I thought I was the slutty one when I got a little tipsy; here you are sober and you're as slutty as any whore," with that Rachel jammed her fingers up deeper inside Justine's cunt, before grabbing one of her large breasts.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" was all Justine could respond with, as she jerked up and down on Rachel's fingers.

Justine then pushed her young date over and forced her legs apart, her fingers feeling the warmth of her sweet little cooch before pushing her thicker fingers inside her; two followed by three. Rachel jolted and cried out as she dug her nails into Justine's back and pulled on her hair.

"Mmmmm you are much tighter than I am, aren't you darling?" Justine chortled as her fingers dug, with greater resistance than Rachel experienced in Justine's hole, deeper inside Rachel's sloppy taco. Rachel could only moan and gasp at the machinations of her more mature partner's fingers. Rachel's legs were soon opened wide and draped over Justine's shoulders as she felt the rough, but delicious, treatment of her nether regions. Justine found her lips almost uncontrollably affixed to Rachel's breast; soon suckling on the pert nipple as her fingers jammed, twisted and curled inside the smaller woman's sweaty, sodden blossom.

"Taste me, baby . . . please taste me," Rachel exhorted her pretty, curvy friend. Innocently looking up into Justine's beautiful eyes and then looking over her splendidly curvy body; with its large breasts and well rounded hips, Rachel subsequently ran her fingers sensually over Justine and urged her head down from her own breasts to her abdomen with hopes of an even lower progression.

Justine' nervousness was still apparent as she cautiously kissed her way down over Rachel's stomach and back up over her breasts again, while letting her own breasts dangle and brush sensually over Rachel's skin. Rachel shifted and moaned with each touch, her legs opened more to receive the expected mouth of her cohort, running her fingers through Justine's soft, brown hair; slowly bucking up against Justine's body with her wet pussy to indicate her deepest desire of the moment.

Justine finally faced her coworker's neatly trimmed clam, its hair well groomed into a fine 'v' shape enclosing round her vulva making it far more sexually appealing to Justine than she'd ever thought imaginable. Its scent was as musty as her own, filled with a combination of the day's sweat and her natural lubrication caused by the arousal of this night. Justine felt a mixture of disgust, curiosity and perverse desire for her younger colleague's womanly attributes; its scent was both a perfume and a stench to her nostrils, but even the stench had its own undeniable attractiveness.

"I . . . I'm a little scared . . . it's just so perverted, but . . . "

Justine stopped short as she looked into the lust filled but understanding eyes of Rachel; their look was so stunning and her face especially adorable right now that Justine felt a greater yearning to go the next step.

"I must do this . . . " her voice trailed off as her lips very slowly, guardedly pressed onto the nub of Rachel's clitoris; kissing it before eventually allowing her lips to part and her tongue to delicately stroke over it. In seconds, Justine found she had begun to kiss Rachel's labial lips almost like she was kissing her husband's or Rachel's mouth. Unconcerned about the little hair she often found in her mouth, and soon loving the tangy and fragrant smelling juices that covered Rachel's cunt; Justine began to almost devour her friend's sweet little flower.

"Oh yes, yes Justine oh baby yes!" Rachel yelped with previously unrealized pleasure, digging her fingers into Justine's scalp as she felt the increasingly active lips and tongue of the once faithful mother and wife, "you're amazing . . . you are so amazing!"

"Am I doing alright, sweetheart?" Justine rather rhetorically inquired, just lifting her mouth off Rachel's quim long enough to seek a response.

"Pretty girl, you are doing more than alright, you are taking me beyond my wildest dreams!" Rachel ran her foot up and down Justine's back and to the edge of her hip, gazing first at Justine's sultry eyes and the dripping juices previously a part of her body on lower half of Justine's face, then down to Justine's much more massive breasts pressed up to the cusp of Rachel's poontang and then over the lovely, curvilinear hips now jutting up into the air.

Justine smiled and returned to her important work, her tongue probing the inner folds of Rachel's lips and then circling lovingly round and into the hole that was between them. Rachel closed her eyes and threw back her head in ecstasy, this was an experience she had never had before and now she was having it with a woman she had always just considered her friend and coworker. Justine became more aggressive in using her tongue as a probe to attack the inner lining of Rachel's almost nubile snatch. This was also a new experience for the older woman, who hadn't even gone down on her husband since the early days of their marriage, let alone licked another woman's vagina.

"Oh baby, oh yesssss you are making me so wet I think I am going to have an orgasm!" cried Rachel, her hands caressing and holding Justine's head tight to her crotch, while feeling her mature partner in crime's finger press into her cunt hole just below her probing tongue's unseemly activities.

Justine gave no response but the slurping and humming noises emanating from her mouth into Rachel's pretty pussy. Rachel bucked and felt a release of more fluids into the mouth and over the face of Justine. Justine eagerly swallowed every ounce of the liquid and licked her lips with pleasure before looking up at Rachel's flushed face.

"You taste great, salty and tangy but very yummy," Justine giggled as she cupped and squeezed one of Rachel's breasts; leaning into her and kissing Rachel's sweet mouth with her own drenched lips. Justine stroked back Rachel's long, thick -- but now tangled and sweaty- hair than took her smaller breast to her mouth and slowly suckled upon its nipple.

"Mmmm, Justine you are making me all wet again!"

"That's the idea, honey," Justine cooed as her fingers playfully ran over Rachel's sodden cunt; toying with her pubic hairs and puffy lips; the two girls each had a breast pressed against the others' as they lay tightly together on the vehicle's back seat.

"Are you as wet as I am?" Rachel giggled and screwed up her nose a little before running her own slender fingers up the inside of Justine's thigh; finally resting on her shaggy mound and joining Justine in playfully caressing her equally puffy lips and dampened, tangled hair, "ooooo, yes you are!" Rachel winked and kissed Justine sweetly again.

"I feel very dirty . . . like I have been doing something wrong, but it feels sooo good . . . I don't know what to do?" Justine pouted, making her appear even more attractive to her younger 'sister' in arms.

"Maybe I could help you feel a little cleaner?" Rachel teased, licking her lips; her fingers now toying with Justine's fat, protruding clit.

"Mmmm what do you suggest, little girl?" Justine chuckled, her bangs falling provocatively over her eyes; giving her a more sultry, 'bad girl' look.

"Well, open your legs and you might find out," Rachel urged with a winsome smile on her face.

Justine obeyed her smaller friend's instructions, feeling even more exposed than she already had. Rachel shifted herself until her face was near Justine's pungent and well used mound, while her legs straddled over Justine's body; her own pussy and ass hanging over top of Justine's head like a tantalizing lure to tease the mature wife and mother.

Rachel felt a sudden reservation about what was before her. Although the sight of Justine's hirsute womanhood was very sensually intriguing to her nevertheless, just like Justine, she had never tasted a woman's cunt let alone licked it clean.

"This is all so different . . . I'm not sure where to start," Rachel mused anxiously.

"I can show you and you can follow my lead, sweet thing," Justine replied in a hushed voice before opening Rachel's delicate petals and running her hard, prying tongue between her folds. Neither woman hand much left covering their bodies by now. Justine's panties long since becoming a prize for Rachel's collection and her thigh highs had various wet splotches and numerous runs that merely demonstrated how active the women had been; meanwhile Rachel's thong lay in a damp, messy heap on the car floor.