The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I think I get the idea now," Rachel moaned in a wickedly hoarse voice that clearly established her heightened arousal. Rachel pressed her thumbs onto the two labial lips of Justine's jungle covered pussy, pulled the fleshy maw open and bent her head down to gently graze the other woman's inner sanctum with the tip of her tongue. Justine shuddered at the firm, wet tongue's tender touch and a noticeable increase of fluid began to ooze from her cunt.

"Oh darling this is like heaven! Your touch is incredible and your taste is not at all what I imagined . . . it is so delicious!" Justine gasped her words out as Rachel's tongue did its dirty work.

"Mmmmhmmmm, I second that, my love, I had no idea what I had been missing!" Rachel offered with a raspy, perverse tenor to her voice before diving back into Justine's treasure trove.

I an almost synchronized manner, each girl began to rub, toy with and chew on the other's clitoris to a fever pitch, while their tongues lavished their attention on the rest of their pretty, layered folds down to the hole in the core. Soon Rachel, and then Justine, worked their tongue's magic between the significant mounds of flesh that were their buttocks (especially the more robust frame of the older woman); until a tender rosebud was discovered and explored.

Within minutes, a welling eruption began to overtake each woman, exploding into a wild mix of erotic exclamations, animalistic contortions of their bodies and faces, the flooding dampness pouring from their clams and tremendous shudders and tremors throughout their tense bodies. Once the orgasms had subsided, the two colleagues and wives caressed each others' legs and sides then with some shifts of their bodies, Rachel lay strewn and straddled over Justine's larger frame; breast pressed firmly to breast, gentle kisses on each others' lips, cheeks and necks and hands stroking hair and caressing faces and bodies with the loving touch they usually saved for their spouses. Before long, each feel into a shallow, but contented, sleep in each others' arms; until awoken by the sound of a car driving by.

Rachel looked up and saw that it was early dawn. Strikingly, neither woman had been called by anxious husbands wondering where they were.

"Wake up, honey," Rachel cooed sweetly into Justine's ear, blowing into it and nibbling her lobe.

"Huh? . . . What . . . what time is it?" Justine looked sleepily around, noticing Rachel's thong just down from her on the floor and feeling Rachel's soft, smooth fingers run over her breast and playfully flick her nipple.

"Time to get up and go home, baby," Rachel kissed Justine deeply on the mouth and ran her tongue down over her neck, between her breasts and then slowly suckled upon each nipple.

"Ooooooo you are bad!" Justine giggled, but moaned, a new wetness filling her mound as she wrapped her leg over Rachel and began to grind up on her thigh.

"One more for the road?," Rachel chuckled, her hands increasing their pressure round Justine's larger breasts.

"Why not? We're late any way and a little more fun won't make any difference!" at that the two women returned to the erotic embrace of hours early: hands and tongues feeling and licking, hips grinding and rubbing, breasts slapping together and being suckled; until new orgasmic sounds filled the car.

Rachel grabbed Justine's pronounced, round hips and turned her over, "I just love how curvy you are, you make me think of all those starlets you see in those old movies from the 1950s!" with that, Rachel gave Justine a gentle smack on one of her full cheeks then proceeded to draw Justine in to her in such a way that she lay flat down on the car seat with her considerable posterior pushed up into the air. At that, Rachel mounted her charge and rode her buxom companion's bottom and hips in turn; her own squishy poon sloppily grinding over Justine.

"Oh my word, Rachel, this is so obscene . . . whatever would anyone think if they knew?" Justine screeched in a muffled voice into the seat.

"Oh sweet sister, I couldn't care less what people would say, your ass has captivated me almost as long as I've known you . . . and now it's going to make me cum all over again!" Rachel grunted and held tight to Justine's shoulders as her movements became more aggressive, intense and quick; jerking uncontrollably on her friend's derriere.

Justine moaned in pleasure too, pulling herself up a little just enough to allow Rachel's hands to reach under and hold fast onto her heftier tits; becoming Rachel's reigns just as Justine's ass was her saddle. Shortly thereafter, Justine lifted her right leg signaling to her cohort her wish to feel Rachel's sloppy pudenda against her own. Rachel received Justine's lascivious signal and quickly obliged, pulling Justine's leg up over her shoulder and pressing her dainty twat over top of Justine's larger cunt, while still feeling her lovely, round ass' crack too. Starting slowly and working up to a frenzied assault, Rachel used Justine as if she was a mere toy for her own personal pleasure.

After yet another wailing orgasm, the very feminine, but no longer pristine or prim, ladies collapsed in another wet, messy heap; with Rachel gracelessly spilled over top of Justine's backside. When it was all finished, the sun began to fill the car with its light. The two women sat up and cuddled with each other, watching its rise.

"You have been the best date I have ever had," Rachel whispered in a soft, school girl toned voice.

"So have you, my love," Justine replied, leaning in to kiss her mate, "but we better get dressed and get home before our hubbies find us missing!"

The two women laughed and hugged again, before straightening out what clothes they still had on and reaching for other dispensed clothing that had been frantically strewn around the car. Justine grabbed Rachel's thong and held it gingerly to her nostrils, closing her eyes and grinning as she took in the scent.

"I think I'll keep these as my own little memento," Justine chortled as she stuffed the sodden undergarment into her hand bag. Rachel smiled back at Justine and then leaned in to kiss her, running her tongue over her large, sensual lips.

"Mmmm that is another little souvenir for me too, at least while the taste lasts in my mouth," Rachel grinned and winked at Justine before opening the car door and climbing back into the front.

After a spending a few minutes fixing their hair and makeup, the women drove off to their homes. A loving, erotic kiss ending their time together as Rachel hopped out of the car.

"See you Monday," Rachel waved before leaning in through the car window, "but I want to see more of you"

" . . . and I you, my darling," Justine leaned over and kissed Rachel again, running her fingers through her hair and then down over her breasts.

"Yes, more dates, more often," Rachel whispered expectantly .

"Yes, many more dates and very often if I can help it, girlfriend," Justine's emphasis on the final word clearly indicating more than mere friendship between the women; they were, now, truly lovers.

Rachel turned and sensually pushed her ass out toward Justine.

"Mmmmm, lover, that's mine now"

"Mmmhmmm it sure is darling, just like your big ass is mine," Rachel replied with a giggle and quietly scampered off into her house in the early morning hours of the day.

Justine smiled to herself and drove off. When she got home, she took out her prized possession and sniffed at it again, then ran her glistening tongue over the large dark spot on the front of it, while tweaking her breasts and clenching her curvaceous hips together to stem the flow of her juices. Pushing the item back into her bag and carefully moving through her house to try to avoid detection, her husband briefly roused himself to say hello and ask about the party and why she got home so late; she mumbled some plausible excuse about being too tired to drive and sleeping it off in the car. Justine gave him a quick kiss, Rachel's taste clearly on her mouth and her odor clearly drifting from her and filling the room, but her husband too groggy and forgiving to question what type of taste and scent they were and merely rolled over and went back to sleep. Justine quietly left him for the lavatory, then closed her bathroom door. She disrobed and spent many more intense minutes pleasuring herself before turning on the shower.

Yes, she thought, this had been a great date; hopefully the first of many.