The Date

Story Info
She takes advantage of his pantyhose fetish.
7k words
87.7k
38
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwsteward
rwsteward
956 Followers

You could feel autumn in the air as Dave started his Gremlin and headed out to see his girlfriend Kay. Dave and his girlfriend Kay had been dating since they both got out of high school in 1972 and a year later they were still together.

Kay and her fraternal twin sister Karen lived at home with their parents. They both had the same girl-next-door looks and yet anyone could easily see they are sisters. Standing just a tad over five feet tall, both the sisters were very petite. Although twins, Karen had long flowing brown hair while Kay's hair was much shorter and naturally curly.

In the past year or so, Dave had been able to talk Kay into just about anything he wanted, except for sex. Perhaps it was the fear of getting pregnant. Or perhaps the fear of her father should she become pregnant. Whatever the reason, there was no sex with Kay. Between the two of them, it was just one mega petting session after another.

Dave had a fetish for pantyhose and high heels. Kay had a cute little figure and had no problem indulging Dave in his harmless fetish. She enjoyed his attention.

When Dave arrived to pick up Kay for their usual Saturday night date, he noticed the family car was gone from the garage.

"Hmm... where is she?" he said to himself out loud. I called Karen earlier and told her I would be over to pick Kay up early," But just then in the corner of his eye, he saw a figure move across the living room window. "That must be Kay."

Dave went to the back door and rang the doorbell. He heard an "I am coming" through the door. "Sounds like Karen... Wonder what's she doing here?"

"Hey, Dave! Come on in. Mom and dad just left to get groceries. Kay went with them. They'll be back in a couple of hours," Karen said.

"Didn't you let her know I was coming over early?"

"I put a note by the phone. Guess she did not see it."

Karen seemed to be getting ready for a date as well. She was busy freeing her long brown hair of their hair curlers and was in the process of brushing it out. Her hair flowed down to the middle of her back. The frame of her hair on her round face gave her a look of distinction well beyond her twenty-two years. Like her sister Kay, she had big brown eyes that just bored into your soul.

Karen didn't usually dress up for a date, so tonight must be really special. She was wearing a short black skirt that was easily three inches above her knees and a nice sheer baby blue blouse. The blouse buttoned down the middle, but the first three of those buttons remained undone, revealing a bit of cleavage. Neither of the sisters was particularly big breasted, yet a small diamond cross which hung around Karen's neck seemed to draw Dave's eyes toward them. He had on many occasions enjoyed kissing and sucking Kay's soft breasts. Tonight however, he was wondering to himself if Karen's breasts were as soft as her sister's.

Karen finished the outfit with a pair of black high heels and a gold bracelet on her right ankle. He could see the bracelet quite clearly as it contrasted against the coffee colored pantyhose she was wearing. All of these things seemed out of place on Karen. Dave could hardly recall ever seeing her wear pantyhose, yet alone high heels. Mike, her boyfriend, must have been planning something big for her tonight.

"Wow, Karen, you look great!" said Dave as he studied her figure from tip to toe. "You going out tonight too?"

"Yes, with Mike..." She tried to pull her skirt down a bit. "I felt like getting dressed up tonight."

"Must be someplace special, you don't normally wear heels like that."

Dave could see her cheeks turn pink as she blushed from his comments. Karen picked the hairbrush back up and began combing her hair again as she looked around the living room.

"Well, no place special, I'll leave that up to Mike once he gets here."

Karen placed the brush down on the end table and took a seat across the living room from Dave. Sitting on the couch, she placed her right foot under her left knee, causing an already short skirt to ride up her legs. The bottom of the control top pantyhose could be seen emerging out from the black skirt.

Karen began tossing her head from side to side. Her long brown locks fell across her shoulders, perfectly framing her already accentuated chest.

Between the short skirt and those coffee colored pantyhose, Dave felt a bulge building in his pants. As he sat there he slowly built up enough courage and asked, "Would you mind if I asked you a question?"

"No..." her voice trailing off softly.

"Karen, would you mind if I came over there and kissed you?"

"What?" Karen was surprised by his question. She cleared her throat as her voice changed pitch, "Why would I let you kiss me when you're here waiting on my sister to go on a date?"

"You're looking awfully good tonight. In fact, I can't remember you looking like this before."

Coming from Dave, that was quite a compliment. He was built like an athlete but never played sports. His idea of a sporting event was watching the cheerleaders at the football games.

Dave was handsome, incredibly smart, and knowingly shy. His brilliant blue eyes that could just melt a women's heart offset his curly blond hair. Karen couldn't fathom how her sister managed to hold onto such a catch for as long as she had.

She turned her head, looked out the window, then glanced at the clock on the wall and said, "Well maybe just a quick kiss. Kay did tell me you were a good kisser."

Dave went over to the stereo and thumbed through a stack of record albums. He picked out several and placed the records on the player's spindle. He pushed the play button and as the first record fell onto the platter, he pulled the living room curtains closed, dimming the living room in the process. Sounds of Roberta Flack started flowing from the speakers, setting the mood just right.

Dave walked over to Karen; his heart was pounding in his chest as he approached her. His palms were getting sweaty. He held out his hand and she stood next to him. Dave looked down and admired Karen's pantyhosed legs sticking out of her black skirt.

Her breasts were hiding in a light blue bra that he could see through the thin blouse she was wearing, just inches from him. Karen's nipples pressed against the silky bra and he could see two round buttons poking out on her blouse.

Karen looked up at Dave said, "Well, you going to kiss me or just stand here?"

With that, Dave took his hands and slid them past her mouth, pausing for a few seconds as he rubbed his thumbs along her high cheek bones. He continued toward the back of her head, tilting it ever so slightly in the process. His hands caught some of her hair as he leaned toward Karen.

She looked up at Dave; she too had been secretly thinking of this for a long time. As Dave's lips came closer to hers she closed her eyes and opened her lips every so slightly. As his lips touched Karen's she breathed in the scent of his cologne and felted the warmth of his lips on hers. For a second, Karen pushed back on his shoulders. But Dave squeezed the nape of her neck and Karen embraced his touch. Her heart skidded to a halt as he pressed his tongue against her mouth.

Dave felt her knees weaken as he held her up against his body. As Dave continued kissing her, he whispered into her ear, "Karen, unzip your skirt and allow it to fall down."

She shook her head side to side in protest but another kiss from Dave sent her hands behind her back. Incredibly turned on yet nervous at the same time, Karen fumbled for a moment with the zipper holding her skirt up. Dave could barely make out the sound of a zipper being pulled as her skirt slowly began sliding down her legs toward the floor.

She stood beside Dave with her skirt piled around her ankles. He looked down and then back onto Karen's face and softly said, "Step out of your skirt. I want to see you just like you are." This time, Karen made no fuss. She bent over to pick up her skirt and as she did, he was rewarded with a view of a perfect pantyhosed ass.

Dave stood back a few feet and admired the view. She was standing in front of him in her coffee colored pantyhose and black high heels. Now, he could clearly see all of her control top pantyhose that turned him on when he first saw her.

"Damn! Karen, you have great legs!"

Karen blushed again and turned sideways accidentally giving Dave a better view of her tight ass encased in the coffee colored pantyhose.

"And a great ass, too!"

Of course, all this had an effect on Dave as she could see a bulge growing in his pants.

"I now know why Kay always wears pantyhose and high heels when going out with you. I can see the effect they have on you," she said. A smile came across her face.

He walked toward her once again. Karen had folded her skirt and laid it on the couch. Dave wrapped his arms around her waist and again their lips touched. Karen let out a soft sigh. He took in her perfume and the fragrance of her freshly washed hair. He kissed her long eyelashes that still smelled of the newly applied makeup.

"I want to see more of you," he said with a grin on his face.

Karen turned toward him as she placed her hands over the front of her pantyhose in an attempt to shield herself for his prying eyes.

"All of you Karen!" With that Karen moved her hands away.

"Nice, very nice indeed." Dave said while wetting his lips, "Turn around, I want to see your ass in your hose, too."

She turned and exposed her rear to Dave.

Dave moved over closer to her. He could smell her musk and noticed a wet spot on her crotch that was growing larger as she continued to give him a show.

His hands dropped and rested on her hosed ass. His hands ran down her thigh as far as he can reach and then back up to her ass. He continued to explore Karen's silken legs with his fingers running over and over the nylon. The pantyhose was smooth to his touch as his fingers danced from leg to leg. They embraced again for another kiss as his hand reached up the back of Karen's blouse.

"No, please don't Dave," she pleaded

He ignored her pleas as he reached up and quickly found her bra and bra clasp. In one lighting fast move, Dave had unclasped her bra and it fell under her blouse. As Karen's breasts were released from their prison, Dave started at the bottom of her blouse and fumbled with the first button.

Karen protested again, but her pleas fell on deaf ears as Dave continued to opened button after button on her blouse until it fell open. Her light blue bra was hanging from her shoulders. He reached under her open bra and took both breasts into his hands. "Yes, they are as nice as Kay's," he thought to himself. He played with one nipple then the other while Karen closed her eyes and took in his tender touch.

In one quick movement, he pulled her blouse back over her shoulders, taking her bra with it. In one swoop, Karen's blouse and bra now joined her skirt on the couch.

Naked sans for her control top pantyhose and black high heels, there she stood before Dave in all her glory. Her long brown hair now covered her breasts, allowing only her swollen nipples to stick out. Dave reached up and wrapped some of her hair around each nipple. He played with her nipples, pulling her hair across them, teasing her ever so slowly.

Karen let out an "Ohhhh...Dave. My God Dave!" as his fingers worked their magic on her breasts.

He turned his attention to one of her nipples and Karen reeled about in her high heels. He masterfully moved his tongue around and around her nipple causing Karen to shake and quiver. His hand found her other breast and pulled her nipple between his fingers. She let out a sharp cry from pleasure and pain at the same time. He kneaded her nipple between his teeth biting down every so gently. Karen cried out in pleasure as ripples of emotion filled her soul.

He moved over to her other breast and begun sucking it like a hungry child. Karen's moans become louder and more intense. She could feel her panties growing wet with her juices. Without thinking, she placed one of her hands between her legs and began to slowly rub her pussy as Dave continued the onslaught on her breasts. Karen was on the verge of having an orgasm and could feel she was losing control.

Suddenly, Karen sensed what was happening to her, looked over to Dave and said, "Dave, this is so wrong. So very wrong. Why are you doing this to me?"

"Doing what to you, Karen? I love the way you look right now. Your breast swaying under your long brown hair, the way your pantyhose clings to your thighs. Tell me what's so terribly wrong with this?"

Dave lowered himself to access more of her legs and began feeling her up from her ankles to the crotch of her pantyhose. He stopped and lingered at the spot where the control top ended and the rest of the pantyhose leg began. He moved the palm of his hand between the two so he could feel the change in the stitching. The sensation was amazing. He could feel his cock harden with each pass of his hand over her hose.

"Jesus, Karen, you're nice!"

She closed her eyes as her head fell backwards. Her hair flowed down her back, reaching the crack of her ass. She cupped both of her breasts in her hands and slowly rolled her nipples until they were rock hard. She swayed and teetered in her high heels as Dave continued to feel her up in the most intimate way with his touch. She now knew what Kay meant when she said that Dave liked to feel her up on their dates.

He stood beside Karen as he ran his hand down her tight stomach and lifted the front waistband of her pantyhose. His hand slid under the material. He paused at the top of her panties for a few seconds and then slid his hand underneath her panties as he continued to explore her hidden treasures.

He ran his fingers through her bush and caused her to quiver as, he continued to discover her secrets. His hand came to rest on her clit. He pushed aside her panty and pushed a finger deep inside her cunt. Then he inserted two fingers and she let out a moan and squeezed his hand with her legs. Running his finger in and out of her pussy, Karen continued to moan and sway as her breathing increased.

"Dave, don't...don't stop," was all Karen said as his fingers continued to awaken her desires.

Dave whispered into her ear, "Karen, spread your legs. Spread them wide." Without hesitation, she moved her legs apart and with that he plunged his hand deeper into her soaked panties, running his fingers though her juices.

Dave's fingers were quite wet from Karen as he removed them from her pantyhose. He ran several of his fingers by her face and through her hair. As he passed a finger by her cheek she could smell her own musky odor. His fingers moved toward her lips. Karen opened her mouth and eagerly began sucking her own juices from Dave's finger.

"Now Karen, you tell me what's so wrong with this?" Dave asked quietly.

"Nothing, nothing at all," was all Karen said.

The assault on Karen and her pantyhose continued as Dave inserted both thumbs into the waistband of her pantyhose and proceeded to lower them to her thighs.

"What do we have here? Matching blue nylon panties!" Dave said as he watched her squirm in front of him. Karen quickly placed her hands down to hide her pussy, but Dave pushed them aside. Karen's full bush was now exposed to him. He could not help but notice her bush had the same light brown color as her hair. She was embarrassed by her nakedness as she turned her head away from him.

Her musky odor filled the living room as Dave placed his face up against her bush. A ringlet of liquid flowed from her pussy along the insides of her thigh, running down toward the now piled up crotch of her pantyhose. Her pussy was literally dripping wet. Small drops of juice dropped into the crotch of her pantyhose as he watched.

Dave plunged his face into her bush and his tongue quickly found its mark. She tasted sweet and tender as his tongue ran back and fourth across her clit. Her pussy lips were engorged and drooped, exposing even more of her.

He stopped, then reached up and began pulling her pantyhose and panties down to her ankles. He pulled her legs apart and buried his head between her thighs, licking the juices from her thighs as they trickled down her legs. Her hands grabbed a hold of his shoulders and squeezed them hard in an effort to remain standing as he started to lick her pussy.

Karen yelled out, "Eat me, yes, honey eat me. Make me cum! Make me cum!"

Dave sensed that Karen was about to explode, retreated from her legs.

"Not just yet, I will say when you will cum."

He led her over to the couch. Then he took three large pillows from a chair and placed them at the end of the couch. He gently laid Karen down on her back, allowing her legs and heels to stick out toward the ceiling.

He had begun removing her hose and panties again. However this time Dave did not stop at her thighs; he continued pulling her hose down to her ankles. He removed the gold ankle bracelet from her ankle and placed it in his pocket.

He grabbed her right shoe, and un-buckled the catch holding the strap to her ankle, and removed a size-eight high heel from her foot. He continued to pull her pantyhose down her leg and then off her foot. Then he stopped. Karen was completely naked except for one high heel and one pantyhose leg. He looked down at her and started to pull his belt out of his pants. Karen quickly sized up the situation. Dave was getting ready to mount her right there in her mom's living room.

"Oh God no! Please Dave, don't fuck me," Karen pleaded. "Not here. Not in my parents' home. Oh please Dave don't do this to me!"

Karen's cries became more intense when Dave pulled more of his belt from the first loops on his pants, "Dave, I beg of you, please don't fuck me. I'll do anything, anything at all if you don't fuck me here." Dave could see the fear in her eyes as he looked down at her exposed sloppy wet bush and the treasure that lay just beyond.

Dave stopped removing his belt. "Anything?" he asked.

"Anything within reason," she replied in a whispered voice.

Dave pulled yet more belt out of his pants.

"All right! Anything. Anything you wish. Just don't fuck me," pled Karen as her voice grew loader and stronger.

"Ok, I have your word right? Anything I want you to do, you will do it for me. Correct?" said Dave.

"Yes, anything. My word..." she said softly as she looked down, horrified at the prospect of what he might have in mind for her.

Dave put his belt back into his pants. He took off her left high heel, and then stripped the remaining half of her pantyhose off of her. He helped her back onto her feet. Karen was now standing in front of her sister's boyfriend; embarrassed, ashamed and completely naked.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Well, I've tried to get your sister to do this and she won't. So I think now would be a good time."

"A good time to do what?"

"Pleasure yourself while I watch," was Dave reply, " You won't let me finish you off on the couch, so you can complete the job."

"What? You want to watch me masturbate in front of you? No way," Karen snapped back. She was totally mortified by the question.

"Anything! Remember your word. Anything I want and this is what I want."

"That's sick Dave! Is that what you really want?"

"Yes, Karen, this is what I want. I've been trying to get Kay to do this for me, but she won't. Now is the time."

"Alright, fine. If that is what you want. I'll do it. But you need to keep your promise as well. No sex with you. I am not ready to lose my virginity yet." Dave was surprised at the lack of resistance to his request.

Karen moved her right hand down to her pussy and with her fingers began to spread her swollen pussy lips apart in an attempt to masturbate for Dave.

rwsteward
rwsteward
956 Followers
12