The Date Ch. 02

Story Info
Anal twist.
1.3k words
4.04
12k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy got her own key to the motel room. Jeremy didn't know she was coming so early. She had parked away from the motel because Jeremy knew the sound of her car she wanted to surprise him.

Amy opened the door and stood in the doorway she watched Jeremy sliding his hand up an down his cock. He did not know that she was standing there watching from afar.

Amy was getting turned on by the sight and was just waiting for the right moment to take over for him. She wanted to finish him off by taking him in her mouth. She was wearing a string of white beautiful pearls Jeremy had given her around her neck.

Amy smiled as she watched Jeremy lean his head back and moan. His hand started going faster and faster. She knew he was close, so she walked up to Jeremy and said, "Hi Babe, let me help you." She dropped to her knees and pulled his hardness into her mouth and sucked with her lips. She licked her tongue over his head and all the way down his shaft. She sucked hard, leaving a pink ring around his cock from her lipstick. Amy could tell he was about to cum, so she sucked his head into her mouth and pumped faster with her hand. She raised her eyes, watching the expression on his face.

Jeremy cried out, "Oh dammit, girl!" Amy knew how much she was pleasing him. She felt his cock begin to spasm and took it deep into her mouth. He moaned loudly and his warm cum spurted from his hardness. Amy didn't stop until his body stopped shivering. She pulled off, swallowed his cum, and licked what was left off his cock.

Amy kissed him and said, "Surprise, Babe."

Jeremy smiled and said, "Oh Baby, that was good. Now its my turn to please you."

Jeremy started to undress her. Amy could feel a tingling sensation in her body while Jeremy was kissing her neck, caressing her breasts, and squeezing her nipples. He sat her on the edge of the bed and, as he went down on his knees and lifted her skirt, he saw she had no panties on.

Jeremy smiled and said, "Oh Baby, I want to taste you."

Jeremy began french kissing Amy's pussy, pushing his tongue in as far as he could. She arched her back and moaned.

"Oh Babe, that feels so good," Amy cried.

Jeremy pulled her legs over his shoulders and began licking her. He loved the taste of her on his tongue and the feel of the smoothness of her folds.

He stopped for a moment to say, "Oh, Baby, you taste so sweet."

Amy grabbed his head and pulled it against her pussy. At that moment she started to feel her body responding to his tongue and his licks.

She reaches down, grabbed hold of Jeremy's hair, and let out a scream. "Oh Babe, here I cum!"

Amy wanted his face hard against her pussy. With her legs over Jeremy's shoulders she crossed her ankles and squeezed her thighs against his head. He grabbed her hips and kept tonguing her sweetness. Her body shivered and shook as the juices from her orgasm squirted all over his face. Still shaking, she laid there on the bed while Jeremy kept on licking her. When Jeremy was finished, he smiled and crawled up her body and gives her a taste of herself. "Now my angel," Jeremy said, "I would like to give you something you've been asking for. I promise to be slow an gentle with you because I know you are an anal virgin."

Jeremy pulled Amy up so they both were sitting naked on the bed.

"OK, turn your back towards me and get up on your knees," Jeremy said.

Amy smiled and turned around. Jeremy let out sigh at the sight of her ass cheeks, slid her hair to one side, and put kisses all over her neck. He took his hand and with just his finger tips, ran them down her back. That brought goose bumps on Amy's skin. His fingers stopped when they reached the top of her ass cleavage. She could feel her desire rising. She had wanted this so bad for so long. The thought of taking Jeremy's cock in her virgin hole turned her on. Amy knew she was going to get a different pleasure that she never felt before. She was scared and excited all the same time. Jeremy asked, "Are you OK?"

Amy replied, "I am a little scared. You will be gentle with me, won't you," she asked .

"Yes Baby, I promise I will and it will be OK," he answered.

Jeremy took her in his arms and caressed her ass. He kissed her softly on her mouth and laid her back down on the bed. They both moaned when they felt their bodies touched together. Jeremy reached between Amy's legs and started to finger the wetness of her pussy. He wiggled his fingers inside her with a come here motion. Amy moaned. She once again felt his hardness rise.

Jeremy mounted her and made love to her slow and gentle. He pulled his cock out an went back down to her pussy with his mouth and started licking her inner folds. He reached behind her and pushed a finger gently on her anus. Amy wiggled and moaned. Jeremy rolled her over on her stomach. He grabbed her hips and pulled her up to where she was on her knees with her head laying down on the bed. Jeremy licked her virgin hole. Her whole body jerked.

"Oh my," Amy cried out. "I've never felt anything like that before."

"Relax now, Baby," said Jeremy.

"What are you doing," she asks.

He smiled and said, "I'm going to give you me, Baby. All of me. Where I've never been before."

Jeremy gave her ass one more lick, then lubed his fingers. He pushed one finger just inside her anus. Amy sighed. Jeremy just grinned as he wiggled his finger.

"Damn, Babe," she moaned.

He pushed a second finger inside

"Oh Babe, be careful," she cried.

Jeremy started moving his fingers in and out. When Amy wiggled her hips, he knew she was starting to enjoy it.

Jeremy grabbed her ass and asked, "OK Baby, are you ready?"

"Oh yes," Amy moaned.

Jeremy put lube up and down his cock and put some around and inside her anus.

"Now I want you to back up on me. You control how much and how deep you want to take my cock."

Amy moved back and felt his hard cock against her hole. She pushed back some more and felt his hardness slide just inside.

"Mmmmm." It hurts," Amy moaned

"Go slow," Jeremy said.

Amy backed up again. This time she took in the head of his cock.

"My god, girl," Jeremy cried.

Amy slowly kept backing up on Jeremy's cock taking a little bit more at a time. She started moving her hips back and forth. He put his fingers in her pussy and rubbed her clit with his thumb.

"Oh yes," Amy moaned, "Oh my, yes."

When Jeremy felt Amy relax, he started making love to her virgin hole slow, long, and deep. She started moving back and forth with him. All of a sudden, Amy pushed back hard and took all of Jeremy's cock deep inside. She felt an orgasm coming from both the pleasurable pain in her anus and Jeremy's fingers on her pussy and clit. Finally, she started to have the beginning of the sensation for a wonderful orgasm that would be bigger than she ever had before. She almost passed out when she felt his cum squirt inside her. Their orgasm seemed to go on forever until they collapsed on the bed together.

Jeremy asked, "So, how was it for you, Baby?" "It felt better than I ever dreamed it would," Amy replied. "I hope we can do it again real soon."

"Anytime you want it that way just ask," Jeremy promised.

Amy smiled and said, "OK, Babe. How about now?"