The Daughter's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edgewater
Edgewater
17 Followers

"Glad to hear that," he said.

"It's interesting that you're suddenly, after everything's over asking about whether or not it hurt," she said, smiling. He could tell she was teasing, and hung his head in mock shame.

"Honestly, I don't remember a thing after you took off the jersey. As soon as I saw you naked, my mind went blank, and my body was totally under the control of my penis. Of course shortly after that, you had it in your mouth, so anything short of you actually crying out in pain, would have pretty much gone unnoticed. By the way, what did you think of your first orgasm?" he asked with a big grin on his face.

"What makes you think I had an orgasm?" she asked with a mischievous look on her face. "How do you know I wasn't just faking it?"

Tim chuckled. "First of all, I'm pretty sure you don't know enough to know how to fake it at this point, and second, let's just agree that I have seen it enough to know. Okay?"

She looked down and turned red. "It was pretty incredible," she admitted. "Both times."

"Ya know, I thought I felt something right before I grabbed your ass, but I was so far along by then that I wasn't sure. I thought I felt the contractions, but I would not have been able to stop to check by that point anyway. All in all, I think that was a tremendously, mutually satisfying experience."

"Oh, I would totally agree," she said with mock formality.

Tim started to withdraw and rise, but she grabbed his ass and held on. "Not yet," she said. "I want you on me and in me for just a bit longer, if that's okay with you."

"Totally," he said, and kissed her on the mouth. "You know I can't come here every day, right?"

"Oh, of course. I won't have the time either when school starts. I pretty much wanted you to know that it wasn't just a one-time mistake, as far as I'm concerned. I wanted to prove that to both of us. Okay?" she said.

"Absolutely," he replied. He pulled himself out; she allowed him to go this time, stood and wiped himself off with his handkerchief, which he pulled out of his nearby jeans. He pulled up his briefs, his pants, and reached for his shirt. Vanessa was still lying on the bed, on her side, facing him. He intentionally focused on his clothes, and not her naked breasts, because he knew he should go, and if he allowed his attention, and vision, to drift, he wouldn't.

"Do you need to go right away?" she asked, coyly. Tim considered his schedule for a moment. He had no more appointments for the day, and what he had to do wasn't time-dependent.

"What did you have in mind?" he asked, standing, shirtless, facing the naked girl.

"Gee, I wonder," she said with mock surprise. "You're the one that said he has such a short recovery time. Maybe you should put your money where my mouth is!"

"Vanessa! I'm shocked at your language. What happened to the shy, demur girl I've known for so long?" he asked, feigning surprise.

"You deflowered her and now she's a woman with needs," she replied, turning back onto her back. Her legs were up and together, her hands behind her head.

Tim stood, writhing with indecision, and a growing erection. Of course, his male side won out over his adult side, and he dropped his jeans, peeled off his briefs, and lay back on top of the girl, forcing her legs apart. They kissed for several minutes until he was sufficiently hard, then she reached a hand down and guided him in.

It was a slow, methodical intercourse. He held himself off of her on his arms, both looking the other right in the eye, neither touching any other part of the other's body. He moved himself in and out, in and out; not fast, but continuously, all the while watching the expression on her face.

"I can do this as long as you can," she said with a wicked smile. "I'm just going to lay her and enjoy the ride for as long as you can keep it up. Mmmmmm!"

Tim smiled and continued his rhythmic movements. He was working on endurance this time. He wanted it to last, but his arms were getting tired, so he dropped down to his elbows and kissed her mouth. Moving his arm behind her neck, he began to explore with his free hand, looking at her body as he did and not moving between her legs.

He moved his legs outside of hers and brought her legs together and resumed thrusting. "This should feel better to you," he said.

"It feels wonderful," she replied, her hands over her head as she surrendered to whatever he was going to do to her.

He was inspecting her nipples and decided to have another taste. He kissed her breast, all around, not touching the areola. She moaned quietly in anticipation. Then he worked his way up to the areola with his tongue, making slow circles. She was writhing underneath him. When he finally touched her erect nipple with the tip of his tongue, she took a sharp breath. He teased her that way for a short time, then opened his mouth and enclosed her entire breast, and sucked, lifting his head as he did. He created tension on the entire breast, and slowly allowed it to slide out of his mouth, stopping just at the end, before releasing the nipple, too. She gasped.

"Oh my God, that was incredible," she whispered. He substituted his fingers for his mouth and continued to manipulate the nipple, while beginning the same process with his mouth on the other side. Next he resumed thrusting, slowly, but fully. As he dropped the second nipple from his mouth, she came, arching her back, opening her mouth and gasping, her arms stretched straight out above her head, pushing against the headboard.

Tim stopped moving to allow her to enjoy her orgasm, relishing the vaginal contractions around his erection. Her orgasm had put him on the edge, so as soon as he felt he could, he moved his free hand to her buttocks, grabbed, squeezed, resumed thrusting more forcefully and, in about two minutes of effort, exploded within her. He grunted a few times as he gave himself fully to the experience of her body, and collapsed.

Neither said anything for the better part of five minutes. Then Vanessa said, "are you okay up there? You're awfully quiet and your breathing slowed down pretty quickly."

"Oh, I'm quite well, thank you," came the muffled, formal response. "I'm quiet because I just put all of my energy into your body, and my breathing slowed down because I keep in shape. How are you doing down there?"

"Mmmmmm; I'm doing just fine," same the quiet response. She had a relaxed smile on her face, like she'd just received the massage of her life and every muscle in her body was totally relaxed, which, in fact, it was. She lay there looking up at the man on top of her, smiling. "Are you going to spend the rest of the day up there?"

"Do you have an opinion about that?" he asked.

"At this point, I am so comfortable, you could, but I'm concerned that I'm keeping you from something important, or at least more important."

"Well, you're partially correct. You are keeping me from important things, but important is relative, and I find it very difficult to disengage from your amazing body. In fact, I have a feeling that if we don't do anything else for about fifteen minutes, we're going to have another round. How would you feel about that?"

"Hmmmmm. I don't find myself becoming upset at the prospect of your laying on top of me for another fifteen minutes or so. In fact, I think I kinda like the prospect," she replied.

"Do you think you can handle another round? I mean, won't that be painful?"

"Tim, we've gone so far past the pain phase, I don't feel anything but wonderful when you move inside me. I am so happy right now, that I don't want to move either, and would totally prefer to have you stay right where you are and rest, then we'll go again, and whatever's left of you can go back to work. How's that?" she said.

"Well, given the grip that you have my genitals in, I don't see that I have any choice," and he dropped his head onto her arm, closed his eyes, and dozed.

Chapter

About fifteen minutes later, Tim opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was the beautiful face of Vanessa looking adoringly at him. The second thing he was the clock.

"'Morning, stud," she said. "It's only been about fifteen minutes, so you're fine. Now kiss me." With that, she attached her mouth to his, her tongue poking forcefully into his mouth, her free hand holding him by the hair. He lifted his head and returned the affection. The attention had an almost an immediate effect on his penis, still inside her, and both felt his growing affection for the woman.

"Mmmmmm; someone else is awake," she said. "I'm impressed."

"I told you this would happen, gosh darn it. Now look what you've gone and done!" His hand resting on her breast began to fondle and caress. His left hand reached out and grasped her right hand, squeezing. At the same time, he began to move his hips just a bit to generate friction, to aid his growing erection. Once he had reached full rigidity, he stepped in between her legs, forcing them apart. She wrapped them around his back again, locking her ankles and squeezing with her thighs.

This time wasn't going to take as long. Neither had the energy and neither wanted to be too sore. Tim released her hands and put both of his on her buttocks. He began to pump deeper and stronger than before. Vanessa lay her hands over her head again and groaned softly; a small grunt accompanying each particularly forceful and deep penetration.

She arched her back and lifted her chin. "Oh, Tim, you're so hard again. That's amazing. You feel so good," she mumbled.

"Your body is so hot, I can't help myself. Just looking at you, much less touching you, hell, just thinking about you makes me hard. You feel so good to be inside." He whispered into her ear.

Several minutes of vigorous thrusting and he felt the end coming. "I'm almost there," he grunted into her ear and she giggled when his breath tickled her. He pushed himself deeply into her, and held himself there for a moment, and then he came. And he was finished.

This time, though, instead of resting, he pulled out as soon as he was totally soft, to give her the benefit of his lingering hardness, wiped himself off, and dressed. Vanessa rolled onto her side and watched. When he was done he looked at her and said, "enjoying the show?"

"mmm-mmm," she replied, smiling. "You have a cute ass," she said.

"High praise coming from the owner of a body like yours," he replied. "I gotta go."

"I know. Thanks for coming by." He bent over and kissed her, and left. She rolled back onto her back and lay there for awhile, luxuriating in the afterglow of lovemaking, and the tingling in her vagina.

Chapter

Tim drove back to his home office sated, relaxed and at the same time tense. He regretted cheating on his wife, but how often does a married man in his fifties get an opportunity like this? To actually be wanted, nay seduced, by a twenty-two year old with a body like that? It seemed to him like a once in a lifetime opportunity that needed to be acted upon. Still, he felt guilty, and it made him happy that he did. After all, he still truly loved his wife, and desperately wanted to have sex with her more often, but to him, the bottom line was that he wanted to have sex, with someone. He understood that his wife's libido wasn't at a high point, being pre-menopausal and all, but he took care of himself and kept himself in shape. He felt like he deserved to get laid more often, and if she was unwilling, or unable to accommodate him, he'd go elsewhere. That seemed only fair to him. Besides, the medical establishment had often warned that frequent sex helped ward off prostate cancer, and he was nothing if not focused on his health!

He was smart enough to realize that his wife would never feel the same way. Oh well, what she doesn't know...

He returned to his office, to the empty house. His wife worked outside of their house, and he worked mostly there. On the phone, on the computer. Of course he had meetings out of the house, and clients he had to take care of that required him to be out and about, but mainly he was in his home office.

Vanessa lay on her bed for a long time. She was recalling having Tim on top of her; inside of her. How good his warm body felt, how hard he was and how good it felt to have his hardness inside her. She thought about his smell and his taste; how he touched her, where he touched her. She thought about his hands and his mouth, and his tongue and especially his fingers. Oh, but he had magic fingers when they were between her legs. Wow!

Eventually, she got up, put on a robe and stripped the bed. The top sheet had a big wet spot. She stuffed it in the laundry basket and left the mattress pad to dry. Then she put on panties and a skirt (she knew slacks wouldn't feel good at that point), slipped on a top, picked up her books and walked to the library to spend some time focused on her scholastic career and not think about sex for awhile.

She spent two hours at the library, getting ahead on her classes, laying down as much preliminary groundwork as she could. She was very determined; very focused, with everything she did. So far, her relationship with Tim had not become an issue that she was unable to push back and not obsess over. So far. As a rule, Vanessa was able to separate her school work and her social life, but this was different. She'd never really had much of a social life before.

Intellectually, she was way too smart to believe that she had a future with the father of a close friend. First, he was married. Second, she thought she might eventually want to marry and have children. Then again, she'd always been so focused on becoming a doctor, she had never really considered how she felt about marriage and family. Being Japanese, she'd just accepted that as being an inevitable part of her life, but was it? Maybe she'd just be a tremendously successful doctor, and that would be enough for her. Of course, now that she had had a taste of sex, no pun intended, she knew that she'd want to be in a relationship of some sort.

That line of thinking, of course, let her back to Tim, and how good it felt to have a man on top of her and inside her. How good the attention felt. How incredible an orgasm felt! Okay, so maybe she'd rethink the whole marriage thing, but sex and children didn't necessarily go together. She knew her mother would be very disappointed if she didn't have kids, but that was her mother's problem not Vanessa's, right? She also considered how close she was with her mother. She knew that her mother's disappointment would impact her. She sighed and realized how much family expectations had already affected her. She was focused and driven to begin with, but it had been the family expectation that she would become a doctor.

Walking back to her apartment, her thoughts drifted from those of her mother and children, back to the afternoon's tryst with Tim. How did she feel about him? What it truly just a physical relationship? Again, intellectually, she knew she couldn't fall in love with him; that there was no long-term future with him. She knew that. Still, one never forgot one's "first" and she wasn't surprised to feel an emotional attachment growing. Again, she simply wouldn't allow herself to get too emotional; she just wouldn't. She had no particular plan in mind for either continuing or terminating the relationship. She figured to just play it by ear for now.

Chapter

It had been three days since his last encounter with Vanessa, and Tim was curious. He knew that classes had started and that med school was pretty intense. He didn't really expect the relationship to go anywhere, but he surely couldn't get her out of his mind. His wife was into her "friendly" cycle, so they'd had sex a couple of times over the weekend. She was interested for about one week out of the month, and amenable for another. When they were on that schedule, things were great. Although she was hardly 25 anymore, and she'd had two kids, he still loved having sex with her. Because of her job, she had a little extra weight that she just couldn't drop, but on her back, none of it showed, and to Tim, she was still the babe he'd convinced to marry him. Besides, he loved her softness, her wonderful breasts, her strong legs, the fact that she loved him, too. Sex was better when it was emotional as well as physical, but sometimes, physical was all one needed.

To him, the best part of having a long-term relationship was knowing exactly what to do to bring her to climax. He had about a 99% success rate with his wife, and now knew that his skills were transferable, although he believed that Vanessa wasn't much of a test, being so eager to please as she was. He was pretty sure she'd come just because he wanted her to! All in all, he was conflicted; happy because of the hot body that he'd had access to, guilty for cheating on his wife; cocky because a young, hottie wanted him, and currently content because his wife wanted him, too. Damn shame that there was no one he could brag to! He thought about telling his best friend. They'd known each other for over forty years, but he knew that David would disapprove. He would simply see it as cheating on Tim's wife and not be impressed by his sexual prowess, and he'd be right!

Another week went by without any word from Vanessa. Tim was beginning to think that it was over; she'd gotten what she wanted from him, and now it was time to return to the reality of med school, and for him to return to the reality of being a mid-fifties married man. He was still pleased with himself about the whole incident; that she had called to him for "help" and that he'd done what she'd needed. She could easily have picked up a guy in a bar and done some unsafe and unsatisfying things, but he was there as her white knight. He'd been tender and respectful with her, and safe! He felt oddly protective of her. Strange; he felt fatherly towards the woman he'd known so long, and yet used as a mistress. Was that perverted? Was that just confused?

The answer would come soon enough, as his phone vibrated with an incoming text message, "2P?" He was relieved. He wasn't sure if she was waiting for him to make the next move and insecure because he didn't, or if she viewed this, as he wanted to, as an intermittent relief valve for both of them.

He texted, "OK". He had three hours.

During the drive to her apartment, Tim was fantasizing about what they would do. He thought about how it made him feel when she peeled off her jersey and was totally naked underneath. He remembered how she had taken his hand and led him to her bed. That was so hot. He also remembered almost injuring himself in freeing up his erection, as quickly as it had come on. They had both smiled at that one.

He knocked at the door, and was greeted by his Japanese beauty, in a kimono-type robe. Satiny and thin; he could see her outline. Yet again, he had to grab his crotch and adjust himself. She giggled. "It amazes me the effect I have on you, both in speed and intensity," she began. "I have a quiz tomorrow and want to get de-stressed today, if that's okay with you. I mean I don't want you to feel used or anything," she said with mock seriousness on her face.

"Use me," he said, spreading his arms wide.

"Oh, I intend to," she said. She untied the bow holding her robe open and let the slinky material drop to her feet. Once again, she was totally naked. Once again, Tim thought his erection would tear itself out of his pants. He was immediately, painfully hard. "For some reason, it looks like these jeans are about a size too small for you. Let me help you with that."

She stepped to him, unbuckled and unsnapped his jeans, yanked down the zipper and pulled the slacks down as she squatted. She got to her knees and put her hands on either side of his briefs, and slid them quickly down. He lifted his feet and she pulled off shoes, socks and pants.

Edgewater
Edgewater
17 Followers