The Day After Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers

Having fucked twice that day already, I knew I wasn’t going to cum quickly. I rolled her over and got ready to fuck her from behind. She arched her back and lifted her ass towards me. I lifted her skirt and plunged my cock back into her. She growled again and pushed back on to it. She had such a shapely ass and she was such a sexy woman. I just couldn’t fuck her enough – just like her daughter! I spent about 15 minutes fucking her on the sofa. She had cum so often that her orgasms were now beginning to merge into one long orgasm and she was screaming the house down. Zoey appeared in her little garden nymph outfit. She now had little white ballet shoes on to match her white stockings, white suspender belt and white tutu. I could see her pussy and her breasts were bulging up over the top of her tutu. She also had her little white horns on and I wanted to fuck her brains out there and then. She walked over to us, sat down on the arm of the sofa and presented her pussy to Veronica. Veronica lapped at it like a cat laps milk from a bowl. Zoey lay back and played with her tits. It was so erotic. A little white nymph getting licked by a 40-something nymphomaniac … what a sight??? I couldn’t hold back any more. I wanted to fuck Zoey but I knew I’d get my chance later and I was about to cum inside Veronica. Both Veronica and Zoey must have known this because Zoey crept down beside Veronica’s ass and looked up at me.

“I’m hungry, John” she whispered at me “and I need some protein right now.”

The little bitch knew exactly what she was doing. I stuck a finger into Veronica’s asshole as I began to cum. She bucked beneath me but I held on to her and kept my cock buried to the hilt inside her. My cocked spasmed inside her and I could feel my spunk shoot upwards and outwards into her. She froze and allowed me to go deep. Her pussy convulsed around my cock and she squeezed it with her hot, muscular pussy. I squirted as much as I could manage into her and took my cock out for Zoey to clean with her mouth. And when she was finished, she licked Veronica’s pussy clean too.

I staggered back from them and stood there in the middle of the room. Watching is so erotic. I’ve seen Zoey suck on nearly every cunt and ass I’d fucked over the past few days but I just cannot get enough of her. She’s so enthusiastic about it. She shlurps and licks up every drop of cum and cunt juice. I stroked her clitty as she finished Veronica. I didn’t let her cum. She’d teased me all the way home from the fancy dress shop and I was determined to make her suffer.

“Oh please make me cum, John” she whined “I know you want to.”

“Maybe later” I replied “but first, I need to shower with Nicola. Otherwise she may think I’m neglecting her. And that simply would not do.”

“Oh no” replied Veronica in a very sarcy tone “my little daughter would just not be able to survive a whole hour without cumming. A bit like her mother, I suppose.”

I kicked off my trousers, underpants, socks and shoes. Then I staggered up the stairs to find my horny girlfriend. She was already dressed in her riding outfit. She looked immaculate in her white jods, black boots and tight, black woollen top.

“I’m going out for a ride” she whispered “and you can come with me if you like.”

“OK” I replied “have you got something quiet for me to ride?”

“Yes” I think so “but we’ll have to ask Andrea which horses need exercise. Of course, we may have to wait for her to finish gobbling Pierre’s big dick first.”

She gave me some of her Dad’s riding kit and we walked down the stairs. Andrea was still blowing Pierre and looked as if she was keeping him on the boil. It was now over half an hour since we got back from the shop and she was still sucking his cock and licking his balls. Pierre was leaning back against a kitchen counter and oblivious to all that was going on around him. Andrea was fingering herself slowly with her free hand and looked up at us as we walked into the kitchen. His cock slipped out of her mouth. She stood up and kissed him gently on the cheek.

“See you later, big boy” she teasingly mouthed at him. She grinned, pulled up her trousers and walked towards us. Pierre looked so despondent. His cock was throbbing and his trousers were around his ankles. He had the look of a puppy after a big dog had just snatched his dinner. I felt sorry for him and told him that Nicola’s mother may be in need of some attention in the living room. He smirked and shuffled in … his trousers still around his ankles and his cock in his hand. We could hear Veronica’s delighted squeal as he disappeared from our view.

We went down into the stable yard and tacked up the horses. Andrea came with us and we went for a trot around the local roads. We rode three in a line and took up the whole narrow country lane. The yard dogs followed us and it was a nice sunny day. In a field nearby, a neighbour had a cross country course that had fences to suit everyone from beginners to advanced and we spent about an hour jumping individual obstacles and walking around the place. The warm sunshine and exercise made the horses sweat buckets and Nicola’s stallion seemed not to bothered by the other horses.

“He only gets horny when there’s a mare in season nearby, or when someone puts on his special covering bridle and lunge rope. Otherwise, he knows he’s just out for some serious work” said Nicola.

“It can be a problem when he’s at a horseshow and some idiot has brought along a mare in season” added Andrea “and he can smell a receptive pussy a mile off … a bit like you, John!”

The girls laughed and I blushed. I cannot think why. Especially after fucking every woman in the house for the past few days. I felt a bit silly but what the hell. The girls were obviously happy with my performance and weren’t slow to make the moves when their own pussy was on heat … which was constantly!

We got back to base about two hours later, washed and shampooed the horses and dried them off by walking them on leads. Nicola’s dad had a great set up. Several large fields behind the stable block and one of them was split into stud-railed paddocks. We messed about with the water as we rinsed the shampoo off the horses and we were quite wet by the time we were finished. Andrea, in particular, was soaked. Her white shirt was now ‘see through’ and her dark nipples were showing through the white bra underneath. I remembered how she was slowly fingering herself when she was blowing Pierre earlier and I wondered if she was still horny. Silly question! All the women in this house were horny all of the time. We went into a paddock and let the horses loose to eat grass and dry off. We sat in the long grass and watched them munch happily. Nicola slid over to Andrea and planted a big wet kiss on her lips. Andrea responded by holding her and pulling her top up. I could see her tight jods clinging to her pussy and beautifully shaped ass. I slid a hand on her ass and stroked her pussy through the jods. Nicola opened her legs and allowed me better access to her bulging pussy.

The girls were all over one another and slowly removed each others’ clothes. I opened buttons and zips for them and watched as they slowly peeled everything off. We spread our clothing out over the grass and made a soft place for our writhing bodies to rest. Nicola went down on Andrea. With her legs opened and cunt exposed, Nicola gave her a sloppy muff dive. Andrea responded by swinging her around into a 69 position and licked her back enthusiastically. I watched for a while, then stripped off completely. The girls were both sneaking peeks at my cock. I lay back and lazily stroked my cock. Knowing they were aware of my erection, I waited for them to finish with one another. Andrea was first to cum. She panted and panted. Slowly building up to a shivering orgasm, she shook all over when she finally came. Nicola lay back with her legs open, demanded she suck her pussy until she came too.

Andrea got on to her hands and knees, her face buried in between Nicola’s splayed legs and ate her pussy. I could not help but notice her ass was sticking up into the air. I stood up, walked over to be at Nicola’s side and knelt down beside her open mouth. Nicola is not a girl to refuse a stiff cock and quickly gulped my cock into her open mouth. She sucked and licked my cock, spreading copious amounts of saliva all over my cock and balls. Some dribbled on to her wobbling breasts and she told me she wanted me to cum on her tits and face after I finished fucking Andrea.

I pulled away, positioned myself behind Andrea and slid my cock up and down her wet slit. Andrea pushed backwards trying to impale herself on to my hard cock. I grasped her hips and pushed forward. I slid into her without much difficulty and waited for her to grip my cock with her cunt. This she did and moaned into Nicola’s cunt. Nicola had, by this time, lay back and was playing with her own nipples. They were erect, puffy and obviously very aroused. Both girls were moaning and groaning. My cock was rigid. It throbbed. I knew it would be quite a while before I came, so I fucked Andrea hard and fast. In between mini-orgasms, she licked Nicola to a series of orgasms. My thighs were slapping off hers and my cock felt as if it might burst, it was so hard. I stuck a finger into her puckered little asshole and she went wild. Bucking and wriggling like crazy, I had to hang on for dear life as I tried not to let my cock slip out of her. I held her hipbone and kept the finger in her ass as she screamed a muffled scream into Nicola’s cunt. Nicola was lost in her own orgasm. She was panting and squeezing her nipples as Andrea sucked and nibbled on her sensitive clit. I couldn’t hold back any longer. My cock numbed and my balls tightened. I jumped up and straddled Nicola’s body and wanked the contents of my balls all over her tits and neck. Nicola opened her mouth and tried to catch my cum as she gasped for air. I stood over her and waited for her to come up and suck my cock dry. She gave such good blowjobs. My cock was almost completely inside her mouth as her tongue rasped it from underneath. Andrea caressed my balls as Nicola sucked the last drops of cum from my cock. We lay on our clothes and soaked up some summer sun as the horses dried off.


Later on, we got dressed and returned the horses to their stables. Andrea stayed behind as Nicola and I made our way back to the house. Beatrice prepared some food for us and we sat at the table, happily munching to the much needed snacks. We then went upstairs for a long, hot bath together. We snuggled up together and lathered soap all over each other. Nicola then lay back on to me and allowed me to gently play with her tits and tummy again. She loved this. And I couldn’t get enough of her beautiful tits either. After half an hour, we got out, dried off and climbed into our fancy dress outfits. Nicola looked like sex on legs. I had an immediate hard-on. It throbbed when I thought about Penelope’s and Zoey’s outrageous outfits. It throbbed even more when I wondered what their mother would be wearing … or not wearing!

Yes, thoughts about the forthcoming party were making me very horny indeed.

More later… if the feedback justifies it.

Vote now and let me know what you’d like my other characters to wear. I have a few ideas of my own but its always nice to hear from readers.

I may reward you with The Day After, Part 4 (a very sexy fancy dress party)

I especially like to hear from horny women about their dirtiest fantasies.

Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers
12