The Day and Night Trish Can't Forget

Story Info
A day at the lake with Sandy.
1.7k words
3.85
47.8k
17
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened over 20 years ago. My wife and I have been married 21 years and this is a story that my wife had told me happened the day after our first date. I couldn't believe that she was telling me this, at the time we had been married 10 years and I did not know anything about this till years later.

Our first date was November 10, 1986 and we had a very good time. After dinner and a movie we went back to my place to just spend a little more time together before I had to have her back to her mom and dads house. She had to be home by midnight, that was the house rules and she was only 18 at the time.

We had hot animal sex three times that night before she had to get home. When we had finished she had a load of cum up her pussy, ass and mouth. I knew that this would be a fun person to date, who would have known that 9 months later we would be married. But all that is another story, I was going to tell you about the night after our first date.

Let me tell you a little about my wife first. Trish is her name; she was 5'2", 120 lbs, and shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, with a shaved pussy, 34 D tits and a very dark tan.

The day after our first she said that she and a girlfriend went out to have some fun, so they decided to go to the lake and lay in the sun, play and guy watch. She didn't know that she would run into one of old boyfriends (or as she put it a guy that she enjoyed fucking).

Trish said that she and Sandy got to the lake around 2 in the afternoon and were just driving around with all the other cars. You know how that goes, everybody talking and waving at each other. She said that is when they decided to have a little fun. They were each wearing a bikini and they decided to take their tops off and hang them on the outside mirrors. She said this was something that all the girls did if they wanted a lot of guys to come and talk to them, not to mention in those days about everyone had a joint that they would offer to share with you. So they would just sit there and smoke a joint with some guy and talk while he would look at their tits.

Trish told me that she and Sandy had shared 2 joints with a couple of different guys and that they didn't mind if the guys played with their tits and rolled their nipples. After 2 joints they were starting to get horny with all the rubbing and they decided they needed to cum. Trish said that Sandy didn't have a problem finger fucking herself in front of anyone. She said Sandy asked her if she would drive her car around while she brought herself off. Trish said she didn't have a problem with that, she really enjoyed watching her friend finger herself, but she had never let anyone watch her finger fuck herself.

As Trish drove around the lake Sandy had one foot on the dash and the other foot on the door. Sandy then reached down and untied her bottoms to get to her pussy. Once her bottoms were off her pussy lips were opened up and waiting for some attention. Sandy then reached down and started rubbing her clit. Trish said it wasn't long before Sandy started moaning, when she looked over Sandy was rubbing the hell out of her clit and she could see her juices running out of her lips. Just as Sandy was starting to cum she licked her fingers and slid 3 all the way inside herself. Trish said that she started humping up against her hand and screaming that she was cumming.

After Sandy finished enjoying herself she tied her bottoms back on and they went back to just park at the lake. Once they had parked again Sandy asked Trish if she minded that she had to take care of herself. Trish told her no, that she really liked watching and had even wished that she was as open as her and would do something like that in front of someone else. Sandy asked her if she had gotten turned on watching her and if she had cum. Trish told her that she had gotten very turned on and that her bikini was dripping wet but that she hadn't cum yet.

Sandy then reached over and rubbed the wet spot on Trish's bottoms. I know that you don't like to let people watch you fuck yourself but would you mind if I fingered that pussy for you. Trish said that she didn't know what to say but that finger rubbing her clit right then did feel good. Trish said that she just opened her legs and let Sandy do what she wanted to do.

Sandy pulled her bikini bottoms over to the side and started rubbing Trish's cum all over her clit. Trish said that she didn't know what came over her; this was the first time that another woman had touched her and it felt good. It was almost like her own fingers on her pussy. Sandy knew just how to rub that wet pussy. Trish said that Sandy told her to lay back the seat and just enjoy the feeling. She said that she just did what Sandy told her.

Once Trish was laying back Sandy started sliding her fingers inside her. The next thing she knew Sandy was sucking her nipples and finger fucking her right there for anyone to see parked at the lake. As Sandy was fingering her she asked if her pussy was always that easy to get into, Trish just laughed and said that she had been fucked well the night before and that when she got home she fucked herself 2 more times with her dildo so it hadn't been that long since it was opened up.

What happened next Trish couldn't believe came out of her mouth. She looked at Sandy and asked her if she would suck her clit while she was fingering her. She said that Sandy just smiled at her and dove down to her pussy and started sucking. As soon as Sandy started sucking Trish's clit she started to hump against Sandy's mouth. Sandy knew that it wouldn't take long for Trish to start flowing her juice all over her hand and she thought that she needed something too.

Sandy stopped sucking her clit and fingering her pussy, Trish asked her why she stopped. I was so close to cumming, please don't stop, please make me cum in your mouth and over your hand. Sandy told her that she would be more than happy to let her cum but that she wanted something in return. Trish asked her what she wanted and Sandy told her that she wanted the same in return. That was something that Trish had never done or thought about doing, but she told her "Anything, I will suck you, I will fuck you, I will rub pussies with you. I don't care, just finish me off."

Sandy told her she would finish her off but that she wanted Trish to suck her pussy a little first so that if she changed her mind she would at least know that Trish would have tasted pussy for the first time. Trish just leaned over and undid Sandy's bottoms and dropped her head down and started licking her pussy. Sandy told her that she could stop and that she would finish her off, but Trish told her just too lay back and hurry and cum. Trish said that she reached down and took one hand and opened up her pussy while she ran her tongue inside her and took the other hand and started finger fucking her ass. Sandy could not take it and started humping Trish's face and flooding her mouth with her sweet juice.

After Sandy finished cumming, Trish laid back and said now finish me off. Sandy first licked all her cum off of Trish's mouth and then worked her way down and started sucking her pussy again. It didn't take long for Trish to start cumming in Sandy's mouth, and then she was yelling for her to shove 4 fingers up her cunt while she sucked her clit. Sandy did just as Trish asked and fucked and sucked her to the strongest climax that she had ever felt in her life.

Trish said that she couldn't believe that a woman could make her cum like that but she knew just where to lick and rub, she also couldn't believe that she had sucked pussy but that she enjoyed it and that she knew that this would be something that she would do again.

After they both came down from their cum highs, they noticed that there were six guys standing around the car watching them. Four of the guy Trish knew and she had fucked one of the and sucked the other 3 off. She said that she knew them from the party house, that is where the guy she fucked lived and the other 3 guys were his room mates. The guys wanted to know if they wanted to go back to the house and party with them.

Sandy asked Trish if it was safe to be with these six guys. Trish told her that she knew 4 of them and that the other 2 looked ok, but one thing was for sure there would be plenty to drink and smoke at the house. What is the worst that can happen; we get fucked up and fucked well. There is no down side to this. So with that Trish and Sandy went to the party house to party the night away and the best thing was that Sandy did not have to be home a any given time and Trish was spending the night with her.