The Day at the Zoo

Story Info
Mike sees more than tigers at the Zoo.
2.2k words
3.68
27.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday morning I had just woken up, getting into the shower to wake myself up for the days events, I got out of the shower, dried myself off putting on my boxers, went downstairs to get myself a cup of coffee.

Reading the days newspaper getting caught up on the days events, thinking it was a wonderful day outside I decided to go for a drive, in my car I passed by the city zoo.

(That should be fun) thinking to myself, I went to the next road, making a U-turn pulled into the parking lot, getting out of my car going to the front gate paying to enter.

Walking around looking at all the animals I came to the tiger pit (I love tigers) Bengal tigers, I decided to have a look there where a family of four stood, mother, father, daughter and son, then something caught my eye, standing on the other side was this sexy but not to tall lady, she caught my eye like no other.

Making my way over to her, but not in a way that she would think I was stalking her, I continued to look at the tigers, deciding to try to make conversation.

“Do you like tigers as much as I do?” I asked in a friendly, to my surprise she did.

“I am a detective doing research on the zoo, someone has reported that the animals are being mistreated.” She replied

We started talking and through our conversation she asked me if I wanted to help and being the animal lover that I am I gladly agreed.

“What can I do to help?” I asked her.

“You can help me by asking around and seeing what you can find out” she replied

“Ok but if I do, you need to do something for me.”

“What is that?” she asks smiling.

“Have dinner with me” I replied softly.

“I can’t do that I am married but I do need the research so it’s a deal, meet me back here in 1 hour.” She replies.

“By the way my name is Mike and yours is?”

“Kim…nice to meet you Mike” extending her hand.

“Well I’m off I will meet you here in an hour” going to the front office I speak with the woman at the front desk,” I am doing a report on the manner of how zoo’s take care of their animals, would it be ok for me to speak to the zoo keeper?”

“Well we aren’t supposed to let anyone speak to any of our grounds men, may I ask what the report is for?” she replies in concern.

“It’s for my school, I am in college and I need to do this report or I will fail my class.”

“Since its for your school grade I’m sure my boss won’t mind but you need to do me a favor first.”

“What may that be?” I ask

“Come with me” she leads me into this back room that was pretty dark.

“Why are we in here?” I asked her.

Suddenly the woman started to undress taking off her shoes, then her blouse, standing before me now in only her bra and shorts, looking at her, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

“Well what are you waiting for, get undressed!” she commands in a sexy voice.

“Ma’am I am only here to do a report, I shouldn’t be in here with you.” Blushing a bit.

Walking over to me, she starts removing my shirt, looking up at me our eyes meet, locking to one another, kissing her softly, running my fingers down her arms to her back leading to the clasps of her bra, slowly one by one I undo them until all 4 are open and her bra falls to the floor, leaving her breasts bare, taking one into my mouth then the other trying to be gentle, sucking her nipples one then the other, she moans softly, kissing my way down I lower her shorts over her hips down her slender legs, holding onto my shoulders to steady herself as she steps out of them, my index fingers working their way into the top slowly I remove them from her, standing back up realizing she had gotten excited.

She pushes me against the wall, unbuckling my shorts, yanking them and my underwear at the same time, kneeling in front of me she encases my member stroking it gently licking the head slowly, entering it into her mouth inch by inch till it’s all the way in.

Her head bobbing up and down slowly, her pace picking up she continues until I started to moan. Just when she thought I was about to cum she stopped, standing looking at me, “You need to finish what you started big boy.”

Turning her around placing her hand on the wall entering her screaming cunt from behind grabbing her hips thrusting into her, she screams in pain (it’s a good kind of pain) “OHHHHHH GOD YESSS FUCK ME FUCK ME HARDER!!!” she screams, as she pushes back harder against my shaft.

Smacking her ass from time to time as her body jumps, she grabs my arms as tight as she can holding on for dear life as her orgasm rips through her all at once, as her body rests she turns around pushing me away.

“Oh your not seriously going to leave me like this now are you? I ask as my member is still rock hard.

“Oh yes I am, I told you, You needed to do me a favor and you’ve done it, that’s all the grounds keeper is at the lions den, go back out the door turn left and he should be three cages down.” She puts her clothes back on and walks back to her desk.

Getting my clothes back on although it was very hard to do with a bulging hard on I walk past her not saying a word, all I wanted to do was to pull her from behind that desk and finish what she had started, but being the gentleman that I am I continued on my way.

Coming to the cage that she told me he would be at, I see a man standing to the side of the cage, “Are you the grounds man here?” I ask politely.

“Yes I am, what can I do for you?”

“ I would like to ask you some questions if you don’t mind, I am doing a report for school on how the zoo takes care of their animals and I was just wondering how many times a day they get fed.”

“ I feed the animals personally and it varies from animal to animal, some get fed three times a day, some 2 and others only get fed once a day.” the grounds keeper replies.

“Ok and how many times a day do their cages get cleaned?”

The grounds keeper laughed, sir let me ask you a question, “Do you know what it’s like cleaning all of these animals cages every day”

“No sir I guess I don’t.”

“Well I do and they only get cleaned twice a week.” He replies sternly.

“Oh ok so your saying that in the manner of taking care of the animals houses your not good enough to do that for them but when it comes to feeding them you do it all the time?”

“YOU KNOW WHAT, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER!!!” the grounds keeper insists very angrily.

“Ok I’m going, but you will hear from the police I grant you that.”

An hour has now passed its time to go and meet Kim, so back off to the tigers cage I go and standing right there where I left her was Kim, walking over to her I told her what the keeper had told me she gets on her cell phone calls her boss reports what she has found out and hangs up.

“So what about that dinner tonight” I ask her.

“Ok when do you want to pick me up? She asks with a smile

“8pm sound good to you?”

“ Sure see you then” she replies

Leaning over whispering in her ear,” don’t wear any panties tonight ok.”

“OK” she replies, giving him the directions to her house.

Getting back home, I strip out of my clothes, run upstairs hop into the shower washing myself down getting all the other woman’s scent off me before going out, paying the most attention to my member, laughing the whole time, getting out of the shower going into my room picking out my best suit, getting dressed putting my jacket on, by this time it’s 7:30pm time to pick up Kim. Getting into my truck looking fine as ever starting the truck and I’m off.

I arrive at Kim’s house; walk up to the door ringing the doorbell, she answers wearing a flannel shirt.

“Hi how are you, what are you doing here?” she asks

“We had a date tonight remember?”

“Oh I am so sorry I forgot it was a long day at work, let me go and take a shower and get dressed and we can go out ok?”

“Ok if you still want to go that is.” I reply.

“ I sure do!” she laughs softly.

“Remember what I whispered in your ear today?”

“ Yes I sure do.” She replies in a little sexy voice.

“Are you still going to do it for me?”

“ I sure will! She replies with a laugh.

Sitting on the couch and about 30 minutes later she comes walking down the stairs wearing a short flimsy skirt that is almost see through, a tight form fitted sweater a pair of high heels and a pearl necklace.

(Damn she’s hot) thinking to myself, “you look lovely tonight.”

“Thank you” she replies softly blushing as she looks away.

Going outside she sees my truck, “I think I should have put something else on.”

“No sweetie that’s ok I will help you if you don’t mind.” I reply, giving her my hand helping her to get into my truck.

“Where are we going tonight? She asks.

“Julia’s if that’s alright with you.” I reply

“That’s fine with me, its my favorite place.”

“Mine too.”

We get to the club she excuses herself to use the ladies room and walks off, I get us a table, a few minutes later she comes back sitting next to me in the booth seat, the waiter comes over to take our order, leaning over I whisper in your ear, “when the waiter comes back I want you to show him some leg.”

As he brings us our drinks she does as I asked her to he smiles and winks at her, by this time I am so turned on I can’t stand it anymore putting one hand under the table running it up her leg to the bottom of her skirt, I don’t stop there I keep going until I reach her mound of slippery wetness, she moans softly squeezing her legs together, telling me to stop, I keep going, whispering in her ear, “you are in my control tonight” slipping my finger into her to the last knuckle, she moans again louder this time getting people to look at us with strange looks but I don’t mind at all, sliding my finger back out, teasing her clit, flicking it lightly causing her wetness to increase more then it already was.

As our food arrives sliding my fingers out licking them off so she can see me doing it, she wiggles in her seat leaving it all wet and messy, as we finished our meal we get up going to the cashier, as we start to walk out the door I whisper in your ear, “I want you to lift your skirt and show the young lady your ass.” To my surprise she does.

Laughing all the way to my truck, so hard that I feel I need to pee, going behind my truck to drain the snake she follows me, when I’m done she licks it clean, lifting up her skirt she bends over the side of the truck,” Take me right here right now” she cries out begging.

Telling her no, she gets pissed turning around she slaps me in the face, yanking her back around pulling up her skirt “You want to get fucked you slut then your going to get it!” yanking my pants down taking my member forcing it into her, she screams as loud as she can in pain though the pain turns to pleasure for her, something she had never felt before, smacking her ass, “WHO’S YOUR MASTER BITCH?”

“You are Master, and no one else will ever touch me again unless you say so.” She replies with a cry.

When we finish I help her into the truck and proceed to take her home, when we arrive in her drive way she leans over and kisses me “ thank you for a wonderful night I loved it.”

“When will I see you again?” she asks as before she closes the door to the truck.

“Come here and turn around, lift your skirt and bend over.”

She does just that as I proceed to write my number on her naked ass.

“When you can read my number we can talk and set a date.”

She agrees and closes the door and I drive off into the darkness.

THE END.