The Day Before a Trip

Story Info
Oh a Night to remember.
1.6k words
3.25
5.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was leaving for this trip and I would be gone for Valentines Day so I thought I would give my gorgeous wife her present before I left. She just went out to get our daughter from work so I had a few minutes. I quickly got the items together and first laid some tissue on the bottom of the bag. I then place a very sexy outfit in the tissue and then a cute little soft teddy bear. I placed this all on her desk in the bedroom and went back and sat in the chair I was sitting in when she left.

When she came home and went in the bedroom she let out a yell "What is this?". I ran in the bedroom and sat on the bed. I explained that I would be gone and I knew I wanted to give her something and was going to hide it but wanted to see her face. She took the bear out and it was holding a large pillow that read 'Happy Valentine's Day". She then started to throw all the paper and bag away but I told her to look for more. She then reached in and found her sexy outfit. She opened it up and found a silk short black robe. Both she and I love silk on her body. I love the way it feels on her. I love running my hands over her with silk on and feeling her nipples getting hard as I run my fingers around them. She then found a shear, lacy, very snug nightie. She held it up and really liked it. She told me that she would wear it tonight.

Well later that night after getting the kids to bed, I was lying on my side of the bed when she came in and locked the door. I watched her as she started to undress. She put on the new sexy outfit I got for her and started to put it on. I could feel my shaft start to grow as I watched her get dressed or in this case undressed. She then crawled on the bed and started to kiss me. She was kneeling over me straddling my leg and started to rub her pussy up and down my leg. I could feel that she was getting wet as she continued to rub my leg like that. Soon I was real hard and I knew that I was going to loose control if she kept this up.

I stopped her and sat her on her chair at her desk. I proceeded to kiss her lips and then started down to her breast. I was kissing and licking her nipples through her outfit getting her nipple hard. I started to run my hand over her body as I licked and sucked on the nipple. I then reached with my hand and held her breast in my mouth and sucked on it. I could tell this was getting her all wet and horny.

I then started to roam around and kiss the other nipple getting it hard and responsive. As I ran my hands over her body I could hear her letting out little squeals of pleasure as I touched her all over. I then started to kiss my way down her body and up and down her legs and thighs. As I knelt between her legs, I slowly ran past her clit, I licked it and she let out a loud gasp. I knew she was very excited by this time. I also knew that it would not take much for me to make her cum and explode with pleasure.

I reached between her wet dripping lips and held them open with my fingers and I slowly started to lick her clit. I could feel she was enjoying this as she started to rise off the chair. She placed her one leg on me shoulder and the other on the bed opening her legs even wider. With that I started to suck on her clit which drove crazy. I licked and suck all over her clit and her wet pussy lips, driving her into an explosive orgasm. When she came she pulled my face deeper into her.

All the time I was making her cum, I had my other had stroking my hard cock. It gets me so excited and hard when I get my wife to explode with excitement like that. I continued to stroke it as she was coming all over my face. I couldn't believe how hard I was.

After she was finished and had calmed down a little I got up and went over to the draw and pulled out her toy, a vibrating egg and the oil. I told her to sit back and relax. This day was about her. I again got on the floor in front of her and took a little oil and poured it over her clit and pussy. U started to rub it with my fingers making her almost ready to cum again. I stopped and reached for her toy and turned it on. I slowly started to slide it between her slippery lips until the head of the toy cock was inside her. I placed it in a strategic way so I was hitting her G spot and started to fuck her with it by slowly moving it in and out of her.

My own cock was getting hard again as I watched this thing slide in and out of her. It was like I could almost feel my shaft sliding in her and fucking her like the toy was. This time I couldn't stroke myself like before because I was hold her pussy lips open with one hand and using the toy with the other. But still my shaft ached as I was doing this.

I then picked up the egg and gave her the remote and told her to turn it on. As I was fucking her with the vibrating cock, I placed the egg on her clit and was rubbing it at the same time. It wasn't long before she was ready to cum again. I knew she was exploding by the way she took her hand and bit it as she squealed with excitement again. As she started to cum I pushed the toy deeper and deeper inside her. I wanted to make her cum as hard that she would scream out.

After a little while she stopped me and I sat in the chair. I removed my shorts which had no significance of being on to begin with. My shaft was sticking out and was very hard. She reached for the oil and poured a substantial amount on her hand and on my shaft. She then started to slowly stroke me. OH my I could feel every inch of her hand stroking it, as she slid her hand up and down the length of it. It felt so good as she was doing that. I could feel everything inside of me building with excitement. " Oh yeah, stroke it slow. Oh please slow. If you do it too fast I'm going cum too fast." The more she stroke my shaft it seemed the harder I got.

She then stopped. She reached for the vibrating egg and turned it on. She began to slide the egg up and down my shaft. I could feel the vibration all the way inside me. "That's it, place it on the back side of my shaft behind the head." I explained to her. "It is so sensitive there". She did that for a little while. Then she poured a little oil on my balls and placed the egg there. She continued to stroke my cock the same time. I could see pre-cum oozed out of the tip of my shaft.

I knew I was going to cum soon. "Oh no your not. I want you to cum inside me and not in my hand." She told me. She slowed down and squeezed my cock at the base until the sensation was over and then she continued stroking me. I felt her every stroke from the base of my cock to the head as she had her hand wrapped around my hard thick shaft, sliding her hand over the head, down the full length and back up. Oh gosh I wanted to cum.

She stopped and pulled me to the bed. She placed the pillows up against the head board and told me to sit against the head board. To got in front of me and took my cock in her hand and placed it at her hot wet pussy. She then slowly lowered her body until my cock was fully inside her. She then held on to the headboard and started to ride me like a wild woman. With every thrust she did I could feel me slide in and out of her. I could feel her muscles tight around my shaft as she squeezed it and tried to pull me deeper and deeper inside her.

After a while she stopped and knelt inn front of me and I took my shaft and entered her from behind. First we started slow. I wanted to feel every stroke of her and please her with every thrust. She then picked up the egg. She started to rub her clit with it and I could feel it on my shaft as I was sliding my cock in and out of her. I tried to stay slow but with the egg on me and her tight wet lips sliding on my cock I was soon going to explode.

She turned the egg up and I could feel it build inside. I was getting ready to cum. Now I started to pick up my pace and soon we both exploded together. I came so hard it felt like the head of my shaft blew off. I kept cumming and cumming with every stroke of me inside her. Soon I couldn't take it any more and collapsed on the bed next to her. We held each other in exhaustion.