The Day I Met MY Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers

I couldn't take anymore and shouted "I'm fucking cumming!!"

"Fill my pussy with your cum, fuck me!" Mary screamed.

As I came violently I know I was shooting harder than I ever had. I just kept cumming in waves as I was grunting and screaming with Mary. We were both cumming at the same time. I felt like my head was about to explode as my cock was exploding with cum inside this sexy woman, wave after wave.

We both collapsed in exhaustion as we lay on the bed together kissing and caressing each other. It was the best sex of my life with the sexiest woman I had ever met. She also said "That was absolute perfection, I want to keep you." My cock was going soft but still in her pussy. I could feel my cum oozing out of her pussy, I must have cum more than ever before.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere." was my response.

We fucked another time late that night after sleeping a few hours.

We have been together since that night as I married the sexiest woman on earth and only later discovered she had a very kinky side as well......just like me. We continue to have great sex, have been married for 7 years, and now even have others join us occasionally. The sex is as good every time as it was that first night.. Now I'm fortunate enough to live out other sexual fantasies without the worry of cheating on my wife, she loves it as well. These stories will be told as they happen if I get enough positive response as I enjoy relating our experiences.

I will only write something that actually happens, but will protect the identities of those involved. Seven years later, I feel the same lust I felt that first night with her and our sex life is perfect. I wish every man could experience the sexual satisfaction that I do on a regular basis with my lovely and sexy bride. But, maybe you will...

dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers
12