The Day I Was Used So Good

Story Info
When lonely be careful what you may get.
2.6k words
4.12
38.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamcd
pamcd
52 Followers

I was enjoying my day alone because my wife had gone out of town to visit family. Since I was alone and wasn't expecting any company I decided to have a glass of wine and sit around in my shorts and t-shirt. I decided to watch a video and remembered I had one I hadn't seen yet.

The video was with two guys sucking each other. I put the video in and got the bottle of wine and started the video. I was really enjoying the moaning and slurping sounds and how hot they looked in a hot 69. The way the camera was panning the scene gave the best view of each guy with a big head between their lips and sliding the shafts in their mouths.

My cock was starting to stir when I looked down I saw a tent in my shorts. I was enjoying the video so much I was getting very horny and thought too bad my wife isn't here because she would be enjoying what my cock is doing. I was growing so stiff and my head is getting very wet my shorts had a wet spot.

I had been watching the video for about an hour and a half when I realized I had almost drunk half the bottle of wine. I was feeling very good and so horny.

I was enjoying stroking my cock, but I realized a little oil would make my cock feel so much better when I stroke it. I stopped the video and went into the bedroom to get the oil and put some on my cock.

As I went through the drawer where the oil, lube, and toys are I saw something that would make me even hornier, a 4" butt plug. I took the butt plug and the oil. I applied a generous amount of oil in my palm and then to my cock. I stroked it for a while and I thought I better get another video because the one I was watching is about over.

As I was going to get the new video, I wonder if my wife left any soiled panties in the hamper. I detoured to the hamper and sure enough she had left a black very lacy panties and bra. I took the panties and brought the crotch to my nose and I could smell her sex on it. I took a very deep inhale and mmmmmm love how they smelled.

I turned and went and got another video. This new video I had seen before and I knew it had some very hot bi sex and it would really make me very horny.

I started the video again and it was at the place where one guy was sitting and the other guy was sitting on his lap giving him a lap dance. He was sliding up and down on his cock. I could see precum all over his head as his cock swung up and down because it wasn't being touched.

I thought wow he is soft and enjoying the cock pounding his ass, because it looked so thick and long going in and out of his ass. I was enjoying the look on the guy's face getting his ass filled and how he was moaning, when I realized I had my butt plug.

I laid back on the couch and spread my legs and poured a good amount of lube down between my ass and balls. I rubbed the lube down toward my ass and touched my bud and mmmmm it felt so good. I then ran circles around my bud it felt so good I did it for a while watching the video as the fucking continued.

I slide a finger in my hole and then two and then three. By this time I was so involved in fingering my ass and so horny I got the butt plug and slide it in. It took me a bit to get used to how thick it was as I pushed it all the way in. Once I got used to it I felt so full and mmmmm so good when I moved.

I had been watching the new video for a while when I remembered maybe there would be someone who would want to chat. I turned the computer on and went to literotica chat and found a few who want to chat.

I was enjoying talking with a real person about how horny I was and how hot and wet my cock head was in my hand. I was enjoying not cummming because I want to have a good cumm or two sometime this evening.

I had a guy ask me if I would like to role play and I said sure. He told me you are going to be my bitch and do everything I tell you. He said are you willing to be my bitch? I had never really done this, be a bot or sub, for a top. I told him sure cause I want to please you.

He started by telling me that he sees me sitting at the bar looking kind of lonely. He comes over and orders a drink. He asked me if I would like another and I say sure. He then tells me by the way my name is Bill. I tell him I am Joe. We start talking and Bill tells me you look like you need someone to talk to and I say yes I do. I tell him I haven't had a date in a long time and I am so horny.

I knew the alcohol had loosened my tongue. He tells me he would like to help me but he isn't a babe looking for a date. We both laugh and I tell him you just don't have the legs of a hot babe. Bill then tells me he knows what will make me feel so much better, how about a massage.

Bill asks me would you like a massage? I tell him sure if you are willing to give me one. He tells me why don't we leave and the minute I step off the bar stool the alcohol hits me and I stagger some and Bill grabs my arm and says Joe you're a little drunk aren't you and said more than I thought.

Bill then tells me why don't you call me on the phone Joe, the typing just doesn't do it for me I want to hear your voice. I tell him sure I want to hear you dominate me.

I call Bill and he tells me I want you to be a little femine for me. You agreed to be my bitch so you want to be a boy toy for me? I said sure why not I never have.

Bill then told me we are at his place and we enter his massage room. Bill lights candles, puts music on and tells me to strip off all my clothes.

Bill then surprizes me and tells me what do u have in your hand? I tell Bill my wife's used black lacy panties. Bill tells me Joe I want you to put them on! You are my bitch Joe you might as well get used to dressing the way I want you to.

Joe go to your wife's drawer and get her black hoses and garter and bra, put them on! I was stunned, I had never dressed in my wife's clothes. I told him I had to call him back and Bill said sure Joe and when you call back your new name is Pam.

I hurried and found the lingerie. I took the hoses and rolled them and then slide my toes in then pulled them up my legs. Oh they felt so good on my legs I was so wet. I then put the bra on from the hamper and put it on and called Bill back.

By this time I was very horny I had the panties soaked. When Bill answered I said hi Bill this is Pam in my sexiest voice.

Bill said come on in and here lay down on my massage table face down. He starts to rub my shoulders, then my neck, my back, then each one of my legs. As he rubs my inner thighs he keeps coming up higher till he is running his hands all over my ass cheeks. Bill then tells me to lift my hips and he starts to slide my panties down my hips, legs and off my toes. Bill pours some warm oil on my ass cheeks and I feel the warm oil going into my ass crack and across my bud.

I feel Bill's hand start to massage my cheeks and then he slowly starts to play around my hole. By this time it is so hard to lay still. I feel my cock against the leather table getting hard.

As Bill rubs around my hole he slowly rubs circles on my hole as he slowly goes in very slowly with his finger. I am going crazy by this time and Bill says stay still bitch and keep your legs closed.

I feel Bill slide his finger in and I moan and moan more as he slowly fucks me. Bill asks me do you like this bitch? I tell him yessssss I do please don't stop. I feel Bill slowly pull his finger all the way out and I beg him please put it back in.

I then feel Bill slide his finger in, but it was thicker and I realized Bill had put in two fingers in me. Bill finger fucks me so good I am going nuts with how good it felt. I could feel Bill's long fingers rubbing my prostate and I was moaning, grinding acting like a true slut. Bill then surprises me by putting in a third finger and I was moaning, moving, grinding begging for more.

Bill then pulled his fingers out and I cried out begging please Bill don't stop I will do whatever you want PLEASE don't stop!

Bill tells me whatever I want and I say yessss. Bill then shows me a butt plug and says I am going to put this in your pussy slut and you better not let it fall out. I said yes please.

Bill then tells me get off the table and bend over so I can slide this cock (butt plug) in your pussy. I bent over as far as I could and spread my legs. Bill tells me to reach back and pull my checks apart and beg him for the butt plug.

I told Bill PLEASE put your big cock in me and fuck me hard PLEASE! Bill slowly teases me by giving me a little at a time then makes me beg him for more then he pulls it out and makes me beg. PLEASE I tell him fuck me good I am your hot horny slutty bitch. Bill finally gives it all to me and I feel my pussy close around the base. Mmmmmmm.

Bill then says you said anything and I yes sir. Bill says Pam get on your knees and you know what to do. I thought oh my I have never done this. I got down on my knees and I undo his belt, then his pants and pull them down.

I then see a big bulge in his shorts and I pull them down and his cock flips up and precummm goes all over my cheek and lips. I take his cock and slowly lick the precum around his head. I then lick down his shaft to his balls and back up to his head. I take his head into my lips and I feel how smooth and velvety his head feels and I love the feel. I slowly suck and lick Bill's cock head till I have sucked in about half of Bill's cock in my mouth.

I hear Bill moan and he tells me you sure you have never done this and I tell him I never have and Bill says you are a natural cock sucker. I keep sucking and I really enjoy the feel and taste.

What I didn't see was Bill texting someone that he had a cock sucker who was willing to do whatever he wants. I was enjoying what I was doing when I heard someone come in and said wow she looks so hot in the blk hoses garter and bra.

Bill said this is Pam and she will do whatever I want right Pam? I said yes I will please Bill let me suck you more. Bill says no I want you to suck John you know what to do get busy.

Pam come here first bend over this chair. John had stripped his clothes and when I turned to look at him I was surprised to see his cock because it was long and thick.

The evening took a whole new turn because I was to service these two cocks and I was to please them however they want.

As I bent over Bill came behind me and John came in front of me. John put his cock to my lips and I opened up and he slid in a lot of his cock in my mouth to the back of my throat and gagged me. I coughed and almost threw up tears came to my eyes.

Bill said go slow with my bitch she will suck you good. I tried again and this time John slowly fucked my mouth as I sucked and licked him. Bill told me to reach back and spread my pussy for his cock.

Bill pulled the butt plug out slowly with a pop when it finally came out. I felt so empty and Bill said what's wrong? I said my pussy is soooo empty please fill it again! Bill pours lube in my empty hole and I feel as Bill's cock head is rubbing my pussy lips. It feels so good and I slide back and Bill says you horny bitch and he pushes his cock head in and I moan loud around John's cock in my mouth.

Bill then says you are my slutty bitch and I am going to fuck you hard and when I pull out you will beg me to put my cock back in you. Oh I was so horny and my clitty, as Bill called my dick, was so wet and bouncing all over.

Bill reaches down and grabs my balls and pulls them hard making me scream out in pain. John grabs my head and tells me you keep sucking I am almost to cummm.

Bill then slaps my ass cheeks hard and he drives in me even harder. I feel my self squeeze around Bill's cock hard every time he slaps my ass. I feel John throb and the taste changed to more salty and more fluid. John then says suck me good bitch. I feel when his head swells and his cummm fills my mouth and it starts to run out the corners and on my chin. John says swallow slutty and when I do it is thick and so different I almost gag.

Bill was pounding my pussy good and I was moaning again because it feels so good I love it so much. My clitty is dripping and my pussy is so excited I feel a cummm building up inside where my prostate is. When Bill starts to cummm he gets real thick and harder and he fill me with his hot cummm.

AS Bill comes out I feel a real emptiness again and a little later his cumm slowly runs down my legs. I am exhausted and Bill hands me a beer. John says can we do it all again, just trade places Bill?

More soon!

Tell me if you liked my first story. PLEASE!

pamcd
pamcd
52 Followers