The Day I Went to Heaven

Story Info
Her dream love affair comes true.
838 words
3.04
7.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not one who goes out a lot, so for me to meet people is rather hard much less get very close to them in a more personal way. But I have had a chance to get to to know a particular man through my job in a much more personal way than most co-workers. I am going to call this man Travis because I find this to be a very sexy man's name.

Travis and I have experienced many work related challenges together. We have spent hours talking, texting, and visiting. Some of which have not been very work related. Oh! But what a stress reliever. We have played around with sexual encounters by texting each other following an innocent theme but in a sexual manner, joking with each other about how our bodies are reacting to each other, and some fondling of each other. But the full act of making love seemed to never happen. Travis kept reassuring me, "You wait it will. I will surprise you one of these days." Our casual relationship continued on for quite some time with some moments rather intense. I about gave up on the idea of our relationship ever going any further. But I loved every moment we had together. Then one day my dream was fulfilled.

I was fast asleep when all of a sudden I could feel something at my feet gently caressing my legs. My body just melted giving in to each and every touch. I squirmed and moaned wanting more and more. My pussy was becoming moister in anticipation of being touched by the warm hands caressing my legs. I was getting so juicey. I could feel my juices running down in to the crack of my butt cheeks. All of a sudden two fingers slid into my pussy, oh , so deep. I gasped for air as they slid in and out pumping my juices out of me. I was totally involved in the warmth and actions of Travis' fingers when I became totally breathless at the touch of Travis' hot tongue on my clit. His tongue massaged my clit with gentle licks as it slurped up all the juices flowing from my pussy. I squirmed and moaned wanting more. "Oh my god! This feels so wonderful."

After almost drowning in all my juices, Travis' hands and sweet lips started moving up my body slowly caressing me. Travis' hands grabbed my large breasts and his hot lips clasped my nipple sucking like they could not get enough. My butt raised off the bed as my pussy was wanting to grasp onto Travis' hard cock slowly moving it's way up. I could feel his hardness on my leg. Oh! My pussy could not wait. My pussy juices were flowing as the anticipation was unbearable. I had waited so long for this moment. Then Travis' big hardness slid into my pussy. "Oh! Baby!" This was the most wonderful feeling. I couldn't get enough of it. I raised up so I could get Travis' cock in me as deep as possible. We started kissing about to swallow up each other. We moved in harmony back and forth with Travis' cock pentitrating my pussy deeper and deeper until we both exploded. I could feel Travis' hot cum squirting inside of me. We clasped in total satisfaction.

Travis and I laid there in each others arms talking about our experience wondering why we ever waited so long. It was amazing. We started kissing and caressing each other again. I reached down to touch Travis' cock. I could feel the hardness again. I grabbed his cock in my hand and started stroking it. Travis' cock grew bigger and harder as I touched that special spot Travis has always loved. Travis started moaning and squirming wanting more.

I caressed Travis' body and kissed him all over working my way down to his hard cock. I stroked his hardness up and down with my tongue. Travis' moaned and squirmed saying, "Baby, that feels so wonderful." I took Travis' cock into my mouth. Travis gasped for air. "Oh, Honey." I sucked and sucked Travis' hard cock as I stroked his cock with my tongue sliding it up and down the shaft and around and over the head and sucking again. Travis' squirming in delight says, "Honey! Honey! I am going to cum." I could feel the swelling of Travis' cock as his cum was flowing through his cock. I took Travis' cock deeper into my mouth just as all the love juices squirted into my mouth. I took a big swallow. I could feel the cum slide down my thoat. It was great to know I had a piece of Travis that was going to stay with me. That was a wonderful feeling as I sucked him dry and Travis' cock softened in my mouth.

I came back up to Travis' mouth and we kissed and kissed until we both fell asleep in complete satisfaction. I had died and gone to heaven.