The Day Kurt Made Me Tap Out Ch. 1

Story Info
Hot ring action with WWF's Kurt Angle.
973 words
4
14.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taptap
taptap
3 Followers

I've always loved wrestling. Ever since I was small, I loved it. Even now, at the age of 22, I like to watch it. Call me sad, but I like it. It's a bit of fun. Of course, wrestling is not exactly a sport, but the way those athletes put their (fine) bodies on the line is nothing short of brilliant and I commend them for that. It might all be fake, but it's fun. However, speaking as a young lady who can't help but notice cute guys, I have to say: the WWF is full of babes! My favourite has always been Kurt Angle, but all male wrestlers have amazing bodies, and baby oil (very important in the WWF) is a big turn on for me.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I got the opportunity to fly to the States to watch a PPV in New York courtesy of a local radio station. I was flown to New York first class, spent some time at WWF New York, and went for a meal with my hosts, Darren and Jane, both of whom were really nice people. The PPV itself was an awesome experience. I'd never been to a wrestling event before, and the sheer size of it blew my mind. It was like being at a rock concert and the theatre at the same time... only better.

After the show, I got to mingle backstage. Jane was a close friend of Lita, so Lita, naturally, became my host backstage. She was very nice and made sure I felt at ease surrounded by so many celebrities. I told her that I had a bit of a crush on Kurt Angle, and she thought that was pretty funny. She said she'd try and get me to meet him. I didn't know whether to be happy or nervous when she said that. I guess I was a bit of both.

For the first hour or so, I met a few not-so-big wrestlers and they were all really nice. I was chatting with Raven when suddenly I noticed Lita approaching with a wicked grin on her face. Kurt was beside her, and he looked even more handsome up close. My heart began to flutter.

"Sally, this is Kurt." Lita said, winking.

"Uh... I know." I stammered, and Kurt laughed as he stuck out his hand.

"How are you, Sally?" he asked, as he delicately took my hand and shook it lightly.

"I'm very well, thank you. How are you?"

"I'm good, I'm good. Did you enjoy the show?"

"Oh yes, very much. It was great." I blushed and looked down at my feet. "You were great."

Lita broke the embarrassing silence by patting me on the shoulder and saying "Well, I'll leave you to get better acquainted..." and with that, she left. To say I was scared would be an understatement, but Kurt promised to take good care of me.

We went to the bar and Kurt got us some drinks, but it soon became fairly obvious that he didn't want to be there. The bar was too noisy and it made conversation difficult.

"I promised Lita to take good care of you," Kurt shouted over the deafening music "and I bet you'd like a tour around the ring and backstage area, right?"

"That'd be great, thank you." I shouted.

"It'll be quieter there. This place is driving me nuts."

I laughed, as Kurt took me by the hand and led me to the door. I barely had time to put down my drink.

We walked through the backstage area towards the arena. A huge double door prevented us from entering the hall, but Kurt had a set of keys. "Don't tell anyone," he whispered, "but I got these from one of the crew. I thought you'd like your own private guided tour."

Oh, that sounded good to me!

The doors creaked as we opened them, but everyone was too busy enjoying themselves in the bar to have noticed. It was pitch black inside. With a flick of a switch, light bathed the arena. It was a wonderful site.

Kurt carefully locked the door behind him and we walked down the famous ramp beneath the huge screen. I was a WWF superstar for just a few moments. Before us waited the ring.

"Well, this is the ring. The roadies will be taking it apart soon, but we can have a quick look round."

Kurt ran ahead and dived into the ring. I laughed, as he did his customary warm-up routine. He was used to doing it in front of thousands of people. This time, the audience consisted of just one person: little old me.

"Come on in!" Kurt motioned for me to climb into the ring. He helped me in by pressing one foot on the bottom rope to make my entrance easier. As soon as I was past the ropes, I felt my right leg being pulled from beneath me. I landed on my stomach, my hands bracing my fall. Kurt proceeded to put me in the ankle lock, one of his more popular moves.

"You have to tap out, or I'll break your ankle!" Kurt shouted. I played along, tapping the mat with my right hand, joining him in a bout of laughter. He released my ankle, but didn't help me to my feet. Instead, his strong hands pushed gently on my lower back, stopping me from turning over.

"You know, there are a lot of moves that the audience never get to see." said Kurt. "It's not that they're dangerous. It's just that some are not suitable for a younger audience, if you know what I mean."

His hands suddenly moved to my bottom, and he massaged my cheeks with his big hands.

My head began to spin.

To be continued...

taptap
taptap
3 Followers