The Day My Life Changed Forever

Story Info
Lonely woman meets a man & his dog & falls in love.
3.6k words
4.24
22.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to thank Dominic42 as he was my inspiration for this submission and may our friendship continue to grow with many more ideas.

*

It was three in the afternoon, sitting here bored with not a thing to do, so I threw on my bathing suit, picked up my keys and headed out the door for a drive along the lakeshore. With the music blaring, I cruised along the stretch of road that has sand dunes on my left and Lake Michigan on my right. I came to a secluded spot, parked my car, grabbed the blanket and radio I keep in my trunk, along with my bottle of water and walked down to the lake.

I breathed in the fresh air and gazed out into the water. What a beautiful day it was. The sun is shinning bright overhead and a warm breeze blowing off the lake. I spread out my blanket, took off my outer clothes, leaving my bathing suit on and sat down. Looking around I notice there is not a soul in site. In a way, I was glad because I really was not in the mood for socializing today. Maybe it was my mood today, but I was determined that spending the day alone on the beach in the sun would give me time to reflect on my otherwise boring life.

I am 47 years old, divorced and other then my job, have nothing to else going on in my life. Therefore, I laid there and thought about it for a while. I need to change things, get some fun and excitement back into my life. I must have drifted off for a bit, because the next thing I know I fetl something wet licking me. Startled I flew up to the sitting position then heard someone saying hello.

After adjusting my eyes to the sun again, I found myself in the presence of an extremely handsome man standing above me, along with a black lab. He must have been late 40's, short dark hair with graying sides, chiseled face, blue eyes and an amazing smile.

"I'm sorry my dog woke you," he said.

"Oh no it's fine," I replied looking down at my arms and legs. "It seems I have gotten a little more sun then intended here."

"My name is Grant, by the way," extends his right hand.

"Nice to meet you Grant and mine is Samantha," I replied.

"And this young man is Dallas and you'll have to forgive him, but he sees a pretty lady and well you know the rest," he said.

We both started to laugh.

Grant spoke up, said he was sorry again, and would get along with his walk. We said goodbye and Samantha watched as the two walked their way down the beach. I thought to myself, what a nice man he was and wondered why I could not be so lucky to have a man like that in my life.

After a few minutes I rolled over onto my stomach and laid there thinking about this mysterious man that just wondered upon me today, then dosed off again for the next hour.

Three pm came when I realized I had been out in the hot sun too long. Grabbing my things, I walked back up to the car. Looking around, seeing no one I got into the car and headed home.

Once home, I took a nice long bath. My thoughts lingering back to the place where I had met Grant and his dog Dallas. Remembering Grants fine features I began to fantasize and while I did, I masturbated in the bath wanting him to be there with me. The most amazing orgasm came and feeling embarrassed I finished my bath and got out. However, not for a minute could I stop thinking about this man that just popped into my life. My every thought became one with Grant in it. This was crazy I thought to myself I just met him and it was brief at that.

As the day went on so did, night and I went to bed. It was the weekend and since I have no life outside work going to bed at 9:30 pm became a ritual.

After a night of restless sleep, I awoke to another day. It was Sunday and my first thoughts were of Grant, which indeed brought a smile to my face.

I got up, cleaned the house, and did the laundry. When I was done, I got to thinking about Grant again. When all of a sudden I ran to my bedroom, found the brand new bikini I bought last year and never wore. Slipped into it, threw on a pair of jean shorts and a tank top and after grabbing the car keys ran out the door.

Hoping I might be lucky enough to run into Grant again today. With a smile, ear to ear I sped down the road until I got to the exact same spot I had found just the day before.

Looking around and again there was no one in site. Collecting my things, I locked the car and went down to the water where I lay my blanket and once again gazed out into the water. Every now and then looking up and down the beach hoping, wanting so badly to see the man that seems to be consuming my every thought.

I sat there for an hour and nothing, and then I lie down on my blanket, closing my eyes and fell asleep in my thoughts.

Once again, I was startled awake with a wet tongue licking my arm. I opened my eyes to find Dallas standing over me.

"Dallas, where is Grant, your not here alone are you?" I asked.

Now I know a dog cannot talk, but after all, it is a natural reaction.

Then from a distance, I could hear someone calling Dallas and running up the beach to us was Grant.

Out of breath, he finally manages to say how sorry he was that Dallas has bothered me again.

I told Grant that I was enjoying Dallas's company and welcomed the distraction.

I sat up and offered Grant half my blanket to sit and catch his breath. We sat there with Dallas lying by my side.

"I think you have a new friend there in Dallas, I lost my grip on him about a quarter of a mile up the beach here. He must have known you were here, I'm really very sorry." He said.

"Oh no don't be I must be honest with you, after meeting you yesterday I was hoping to run into you again today." I said shyly.

"Would you care to have a sandwich and a bottle of water, I just happen to have enough here." I said.

"Oh yes I'd love to, thank you." He replied.

We sat here talking, enjoying the sunshine and I was sharing my sandwich with Dallas.

"He is really fond of you Samantha, I was thinking, would you like to have dinner with us tonight? I know this is short notice and all, but I to have to be honest with you. After meeting you yesterday you've been on my mind constantly and I'd really like the opportunity to get to know you better," he said.

"Yes I'd love to have dinner with you both tonight." I replied.

With that there conversation continued and I gave him my address and phone number for later.

"I'm so glad you came back today Samantha, we both are and we look forward to seeing you again later. Shall we pick you up at, say around 7 pm?" he asked.

"Yes I am glad we both came back, or, looking down at Dallas, shall I say all of us? " Laughter filled the air and I said yes 7 pm would be wonderful. However, how should I dress? Is this casual or formal?" I asked.

"Casual will be fine, I'll be wearing jeans myself, nothing fancy, just good company and good conversation." He replied.

"Well then I will see you both at 7 pm." I said.

With that, Grant once again with Dallas racing off in front of him, walked off down the beach and out of my sight.

I quickly gathered my things and headed back to my car and for home. I took a quick shower and ran out the door. Off to buy a new outfit just for tonight. I wanted to look my best, a pair of dressy jeans and a new blouse. Preferably something, that dazzles him. Smiling I headed off in my search.

At the first store, I found the sweetest pair of blue jeans that had studs on the outer sides down by the calves of the legs. A very classy and sexy look indeed. Now off to find the perfect top. With the tan I have acquired a nice white tank top would look great. Here it is, it has a very low v-neckline and is made of a shimmering satin material. Yes, this is perfect and with the right bra and heels, I will have to pick his jaw up off the floor.

Giddy as a high school girl, I headed for home to find and complete the rest of my out fit for tonight. I was so excited I took a very long bubble bath, laying there fantasizing about Grant. I closed my eyes and began moving my hands all over my breasts and gently pinching each nipple before taking one hand and moving it down between my thighs. With the radio on in the background, I got lost in the passion that has built up deep inside me for so long. Finding my clit, slowly rubbing it in slow circles at first, then pushing on it harder, pinching my nipples, rubbing faster and taking one finger between my wanting pussy lips. Thrusting inside, slowly, teasing myself, then adding another finger with my thumb on my clit still rubbing while I wish it were Grant touching me with his hands, tongue and his hard cock.

This goes on for a while, and then my body begins quaking into one powerful orgasm after another until finally I lay back spent. Smiling I continue with my bath, shaving my legs, under arms and pussy, leaving only a small rectangular patch of pubic hair.

I washed my long silken medium brown hair, then got out and dried off. I put lotion all over leaving a fragrance of obsession on my skin. Slipping into a white satin thong and matching push up bra I sat in front of the mirror and combed out my hair, letting it dry on its own so not to frizz it with the blow dryer. I applied just a hint of makeup so not to look like some hooker but just enough to enhance my best features.

It is almost 5:30 pm and I am so nervous I want everything to be perfect. After taking a deep breath, I find the red fingernail polish and begin applying it on each of my toenails, then the same to my fingernails. Once they are dry, I finished getting dressed. Into my new white tank top, jeans, a gold tone belt, and a pair of brown sandals. My hair finally dried so I combed it out and added a few light curls. Then before leaving my bedroom, I stand in front of my full-length mirror and make sure everything looks good. Satisfied I put a couple of dabs of Obsession down my cleavage and behind my ears and headed downstairs. Looking at the clock again and now, it is nearly 7 pm.

Taking one last look in the mirror, the doorbell rings and I smile. I take a deep breath, walk over to the door, and open it. There they stand, both Grant and Dallas, looking dashing as ever.

I invite them both in while I run for my sweater, just in case I need it. When I return I find Grant looking at my family pictures. I walked over and told him who was who. Then he asked if I was ready and off we went.

"I hope you don't mind, but the restaurant we are taking you to is a little out of the way place. They have great food though and it's outdoors so they don't mind Dallas being there." He said.

"No it sounds wonderful." I replied.

We chatted while he drove and about an hour later, we were parking in front of the restaurant that reminds me of a huge boathouse sitting on the lake. We walked around to the lakeside where a host seated us at a table right along the railing over looking the lake. It was spectacular and I could hardly believe I was here. Grant stood behind me and pushed my chair in as I sat. Dallas sat right next to Grant and me on his other side. It was the most beautiful place I had ever been at and I felt like the luckiest women in the world tonight. I am with a handsome man and of course Dallas.

"Grant this was wonderful, I don't think I've ever had such a wonderful evening in my entire life." I said.

"Samantha the night is still young, care for a walk on the beach? I know Dallas would enjoy that about now." He asked.

"Yes I would like that very much." I answered.

We headed off the upper deck of the restaurant and down to the waters edge. I slipped off my sandals due to the sand and waded in the water. Grant took my hand and we looked at each other for the longest time.

"Samantha I don't know what it is about you that has me so drawn, but may I kiss you?" He asked.

Shyly I cast my eyes down, he lifted my chin with his fingers, and we stared deep into each other's eyes. It took all I had in me to say yes, he took me in his arms and we kissed and kissed until Dallas sat there as if to say ok that is enough you too I'm still here remember me?

We both broke out in laughter and continued on our walk. As the evening grew later, Grant asked if I would like to come to his house for coffee. Neither one of us wanted this evening to end. I jumped at the offer and we walked back to his car and drove off to his house.

It was a 45-minute drive to his house; it was a beautiful beach house over looking the lake. We got out and Dallas ran off to play or whatever it is dogs do. In the house, I found it tastily decorated in a nautical theme. Grant led me to the living room, while he went into the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee. I sat on the sofa and looked around. He has a gorgeous view of the lake from here. How I would love to live in a place like this I thought. Not on my pitiful income, I chuckled to myself.

When Grant returned with two cups of steaming hot coffee, he asked if I would like to join him out of the deck. I followed him out and we sat together on a very comfortable futon.

We talked more about each other's hopes and dreams while listening to the wave's crash against the shoreline. It is so peaceful out here.

Grant takes the cup from my hands, looking into my eyes, we kiss again, this time our tongues searched out each other's, and a fiery passion began to build between us.

"Samantha stay with me tonight, I know we've just met but I feel like I've known you forever and I can't bare the thought of letting you go now." He said.

Then he kissed me again with so much passion I just melted into his arms. As we parted, I answered him.

"Grant, yes I'd love to stay, I feel the very same way about you." I said.

He took me by the hand and led me back into the house, where I followed him to his bedroom. He grabbed me and we kissed long and hard, gently laying me down on his bed. He slowly began to undress me, kissing my neck, nibbling on my ear lob, trailing soft kisses down to my cleavage. Taking my bra off, tossing it aside, he leaned down and gently took each nipple one at a time into his soft warm mouth.

"Samantha" he moaned, you have such an incredible body, and I have wanted you since yesterday when we first met. It took all I had not to take you right there on the beach." He said.

With that, I moaned a little louder. He continued to devour my breasts then began another trail of gentle kisses down my stomach to the top of my blue jeans. He removed my jeans and began kissing my thighs, then removed my white thong. He was so gentle and sweet yet like a hungry animal hungry for his pray.

Parting my legs, he finds my sweet pussy and searches out my cit. With his tongue licking all round it then taken it between his teeth sent shivers of excitement throughout my body. I began begging at this point for more and wrapped my legs around his head pulling him in closer. He was wild with passion as he licked and sucked my hot swollen pussy. I moaned louder and louder. He took me through orgasm after orgasm until I begged him to stop and let me catch my breath. When he did, he moved back up to me and we kissed tenderly.

After a few minutes, I helped him off with his shirt and then got him out of his jeans and boxers. When I saw for the first time his massive cock it sprang out at me as if to say take me. With me sitting up on the bed and him standing in front of me, I put both hands around his already hard cock, and I looked up at him. With a glazed look of lust in my eyes, I slowly opened my mouth, sticking out my tongue and began licking up and down the underside of his cock. Searching out that sensitive spot just under the head that I knew would drive him wild. Licking back down and gently sucking on both of his cum filled sacs.

Savoring his aroma, tasting the pre-cum that now seeps from the tiny slit at the tip. Then looking up at him again as I open my mouth wide and slowly take this massive member in between my moist hot lips, down my tongue and all the way down the back of my throat.

Moans escaping both of us as I continue to deep throat his cock, feeling every bugle and vein as I slide him up and down my throat. With the head of his cock resting on the back of my throat, I begin humming; sending waves of ecstasy up thought his cock and into his cum filled sacs.

His legs begin to shake and I can tell he was close to cumming, he tried to pull out, but I stop him. Wrapping my arms around his legs I pulled him into me which told him, I wanted him to cum in my mouth and down my throat. He smiled down at me and I at him when suddenly his cock begins to convulse and he let out this guttural growl and exploded into orgasmic bliss sending load after load of his hot white cum down my throat. I lost count and I could not swallow as fast as he was giving it to me.

Cum was dripping down the corners of my mouth and when he finished I began licking and sucking every last drop I could get, leaving him dry and clean. When I finished his cock, fell limp from my mouth and gently fell down on top of me exhausted, yet kissing me deeply. We lay there for a while and eventually drifted off to sleep for an hour. He woke me up kissing and caressing my breasts.

"Samantha that was the most incredible thing a woman has ever done for me. You have a mouth of an angel." He said.

I giggled as I do and said, "Thank you I am so glad you enjoyed it."

We kissed again and made love repeatedly until the dark turned to light and it was morning.

After breakfast, Grant took me home, as I had to get ready for work. However, I had to promise him he could see me again tonight. We were together every night at my house after work and I spent my weekends out to his house. Finally, after 3 months and summer was turning into fall he proposed marriage to me. I accepted and we were married on the beach next to the water in front of our cottage.

I do not know how I ever got so lucky to have a man so kind, loving, giving, and gentle like I do in Grant, but I know I will spend the rest of my life showing him in and out of the bed loving him like no other woman could. Grant saved me from myself and for that, I owe him the best life I can give him.