The Day That Never Was

Story Info
Friends discover each other as a man and woman.
2.2k words
4.3
15.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-For my Dear Friend

all characters in the story are 18 and over at the time of writing

The sun was merciless, as Elle stepped out of her house and into the arid tropical heat. Despite being clad simply in a black tank top and shorts, the midday sun was causing her to sweat through her clothes. She looked at her watch in anticipation. It was 12:10, 5 minutes before her friend Damien was due to meet her. She smiled as she soon saw his silver car pull into her driveway. Eagerly, she dashed forward and hopped into the front seat beside him, relishing the cool air of his air conditioned car.

"Someone's excited to see me.", grinned Damien with a cheeky twinkle in his eye. He was three years older than Elle, with short black hair, dark eyes and fair skin. Despite his glasses which gave him a slightly nerdy countenance, regular exercise had given him a strong frame and lean muscles.

"Yeah you wish." shot back Elle as she cranked up the air conditioning control on the dashboard. It had been three years since she met Damien, and over that span of time, a close friendship had formed between them. He had always been like an older brother to her, and she had found him to be very caring, not to mention attractive. He on the other hand had for most part regarded her as a little sister, one who was always concerned for his well being, although of late she had noticed his eyes checking her out, albeit discreetly though not subtly enough for her not to notice.

As they cruised down the highway, the two talked and laughed while sharing their week with each other. Both of them were in high spirits as they headed to Damien's place for lunch. Elle was hungry and Damien had promised her a good meal, prepared by his own hand. She very much doubted his cooking ability but was ravenous enough to eat anything.

After parking the car, Elle and Damien stepped into his house. With its Victorian furnishings and paintings, it resembled an English cottage, despite being a simple semi-detached house in a tropical country. While Damien rushed around the kitchen cooking, Elle watched a variety show on television, showcasing the antics of Korean Actors playing a race-style game. She laughed at their slapstick comedy while enjoying the entertainment of the race.

Damien put the finishing touches on lunch and served it on the white dining table. He glanced over at Elle laughing on the couch and smiled. He loved her very dearly, and enjoyed seeing her so happy. It wasn't often she came over to his place, and he enjoyed making her visits enjoyable ones. She was like a dear sister to him, though he had been recently starting to look at her as a woman instead of just a platonic friend.

As the two friends ate lunch, Elle marveled at how Damien's horrible looking cooking managed to taste edible. Damien loved eating meat, as did Elle, though she wondered how he managed to make veal taste like bacon and bacon taste like veal. As Damien cleared the dishes, he brought Elle a tub of ice cream, Chocolate Therapy, her favorite. Elle couldn't resist smiling like a kid as she dug in. Soon, Damien joined her on the couch and they watched television together, laughing hysterically at the antics of the competitors on the game show.

After the show ended, the two headed upstairs to Damien's room. They sat on the bed and talked, each somehow feeling comfortable yet subtly excited at the setting. Elle couldn't be sure if it was the cold air or something else that made the hairs on her neck tingle, nor could Damien understand why he was feeling flushed despite the air conditioning being turned on at full blast.

As their conversation headed towards the topic of sex, Elle started feeling distinctly aroused. While they had spoken on the topic and teased each other about it over text, they had never actually discussed it in person with each other.

"Elle, do you want a massage?" Damien abruptly blurted, immediately blushing as he said it.

Elle was taken aback by the offer. She had known Damien for a long time and she trusted him, and yet there was no mistaking the desire in his eyes, nor the heat erupting in her own body.

"S...sure...I'd like one." She stammered back as Damien smiled nervously. As his strong hands worked her shoulders, she involuntarily let out a small moan. She couldn't help it, as her cheer sessions had left her muscles stiff and he did know how to give a good back rub. Damien had heard the moan too, and felt his nether regions harden with lust.

While rubbing her back with a firm gentleness, Damien asked her in a breathy whisper, "Elle, can I lift up your top?"

A nod was her reply as Elle struggled to contain her lust. Her best friend's legs straddled her back as he rubbed her aching muscles. she could feel his hardness pressing on her but was too aroused to say anything, lest she give away her own arousal.

As Damien lifted Elle's tank top, the sight of her bra turned him on even further. Though almost an adult, this was only his second encounter with a girl topless before him. He continued soothing her with his hands, heat building almost painfully in his loins. When he could bear the tension no longer, Damien quietly asked Elle, "Hey...would you mind if i took off your bra?"

Elle was stunned for a moment. She had spent the last few minutes trying to hide her own excitement but Damien's question had turned her on even further too. She nodded quietly as Damien unclasped her bra, letting it fall off her shoulders, revealing his best friend's supple breasts. Her nipples stiffened rapidly in the cold air. Damien had given up hiding his raging erection. The two friends stood before each other, each showing undeniable signs of sexual desire. As the two wordlessly moved closer, Elle's lips clamped onto Damien's, while her tongue entered his mouth, prompting him to suck on it while his hands caressed her bare back. They kissed for a while, both of them excited yet so confused. When they broke the kiss, Elle looked into Damien's eyes and saw for the first time, a burning passion and desire that she had never seen before. Damien was breathing heavily and the bulge in front of his pants was driving Elle nuts with curiosity. She had seen penises before in sex ed but this would be her first time seeing a real one, not to mention her best friend's.

While Damien kissed Elle again, his hands found her breasts, and soon he was cupping them and enjoying their softness in his hands. Elle had torn off his singlet and had begun feeling his abs. They had always been a point of attraction for her, and right now she had them all to herself. Damien was now twiddling her hard nipples and was sending little shocks of pleasure surging through them. She had never known her nipples or breasts to be this sensitive and

As Elle moaned into Damien's mouth, he broke the kiss and lay her on the bed. As the two friends smiled at each other, Damien sucked gently on Elle's neck, licking her chest and firm breasts, and his mouth settled on her nipples. He clamped her tit between his lips, drawing a sharp gasp from Elle as a wave of pleasure assaulted her. He began using his tongue, passionately licking her nipple while his fingers pinched the other. Elle mewled with pleasure as Damien sucked her erect nipple, gently nibbling it between his teeth. Soon, she was pressing his head into her breast, begging him not to stop. His tongue was smooth and moist, the tip flicking back and forth the erect flesh. His hand had moved from her breast to her crotch. His middle finger massaging her clit, making her moan even more intensely as her panties got even wetter from the fluids of her lust.

Suddenly, Elle gently moved Damien's head from her tit. He looked at her with mild surprise, but she simply gazed back with mischief. Before he knew it, Elle was licking his abs, tracing the contours with her tongue, sucking gently then removing his belt, followed by his pants. As he stood before her in his boxers, she cupped his bulge and whispered into his ear, "Can I see your cock?..."

Damien didn't need to be asked twice. He whispered back, "Of course you can..."

Elle was curious as she held the waistband of his boxers. She was intrigued in what Damien's cock looked like, and gave a small gasp as she pulled down his underwear and his turgid shaft of hard flesh sprang out. It was average in length by normal standards but had a nice thickness to it and throbbed in her hand. She bent down and inserted it into her mouth, tasting the saltiness of Damien's precum and relishing the feel of his thick hard penis in her hand. Damien was moaning in pleasure too as Elle licked, sucked and fondled his penis. This was his first blowjob and he was enjoying it immensely as his friend pleasured his throbbing cock. Shocks of pleasure coursed through his body as Elle sucked hard on the head and licked it from top to bottom like a lollipop.

When Elle finally stopped to take a breath, Damien held her by the shoulders and brought her to her feet. He lovingly kissed her lips and gave her breasts a squeeze before pulling off her panties. Her crotch had a triangular patch of pubic hair, which he found immensely sexy. Her panties were extremely wet from all the stimulation and her pussy dripped a trickle of fluid onto his hand. As they continued their kissing, Damien slipped a finger into Elle's pussy. A sharp breath drawn and a high pitched moan came forth as Damien moved his finger inside Elle's vagina. It was well lubricated from her sex juices and it effortlessly slipped in and out as Damien fingered Elle. He bent down and started licking Elle's throbbing clit vigorously. As the waves of pleasure rushed through her nipples, her body, and her pussy, Elle Suddenly orgasmed, a loud moan escaping her lips as a tingling electrical sensation spread throughout her entire body. Damien wasn't stopping and rode out her orgasm, while Elle's hips and back bucked back and forth. Ceaselessly sending more pleasure through her wet pussy and clit.

When her Orgasm had subsided, Damien looked at Elle's flushed face nervously. To his surprise, she was still looking extremely excited.

"That was so awesome...oh my god Damien..." Elle breathed as she looked at Damien hungrily. Damien was surprised and happy that he had given Elle what appeared to be a mind numbing orgasm and smiled back. As they kissed, he reached for her breast again but Elle bat his hand aside.

"I'm gonna go nuts if you touch my tits while they're being so sensitive." She cheekily said.

"So what else can I do for you now Elle?" Damien asked. He was still really erect and had wanted to orgasm with her. He didn't know if he had the nerve to ask but Elle's nude body, flushed face and arousal had caused him to throw caution to the winds.

"Elle...Do you want to have sex?...I know it's your first time but then again, it'll be mine too and i want to share that special moment with you."

Elle didn't need to think twice. She loved Damien, and he had always cared for her so deeply and she trusted him so much. She knew what it would mean for them, and unhesitatingly, she replied, "Yes..." shyly looking at him.

Damien was overjoyed and his eyes burned with hunger as his body pressed against Elle's. She was staring back with such intensity and passion too that it felt like they were in a high octane wild dance fuelled by their basic instincts. As Damien entered Elle, both moaned simultaneously as his cock rubbed the walls of her pussy. Elle felt a stab of pain as her hymen broke, as Damien took her virginity, but it was quickly replaced with shocks of pleasure as his meat filled her vagina. Thrusting back and forth, Elle was mewling in the throes of ecstasy as a storm of pleasure engulfed her entire body. She couldn't see anything anymore save for the man in front of her, thrusting his hips back and forth with an almost crazed passion, delivering thrust after thrust of his rock hard cock into her wet dripping pussy. As Damien pinched Elle's nipples and squeezed her breasts, she screamed in pleasure as her body buckled under the tsunami of ecstasy. "I'm Coming!" She yelled as she orgasmed a second time. Damien couldn't bear it any longer as Elle's vaginal walls squeezed his boner. He withdrew just in time, as warm streams of semen squirted onto Elle's tummy.

As the two lay on the bed, Damien turned to Elle who took a drop of cum in her finger and put it in her mouth. "How is it?" Damien asked curiously.

"Tasty." Elle grinned back . As the two new lovers lay on the bed catching their breath, they both wondered where this first step would take them.

To be continued...