The Day the Earth Stood Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,821 Followers

I didn't want to lose my virginity to a robot, and there didn't seem to be any hand lotion around. That left...

"Well, take my cock inside your mouth again, like you had it before," I told her.

She did so, softly wrapping her lips around the base of my cock, taking the entirely of my shaft inside her. I rested my hands on her shoulders, gently gripping her body, savoring the view of her firm, massive breasts down her shirt. I thought about erotica I had read and porn I had watched. What kind of teacher didn't have any experience? "Okay, well, first you start by gently sucking and licking the penis. Swirl your tongue around it. Tease it a little."

She moaned affirmatively and started to work her magic. It felt like her tongue was wrapping circles around my cock, as nimble as fingers and as soft as silk. Her eyes were locked on mine, watching my reaction. "Could you pull down your top?" I asked. She nodded and her shirt melted to the floor before being reabsorbed, revealing her perfectly tanned breasts. Her nipples jutted out proudly from her firm chest. She reached behind me and grabbed my ass, forcing me deep inside her.

I tried to think about what else girls were supposed to do during a blowjob. "Can you hum a little? Like, make your mouth vibrate?"

Her eyes flashed bright blue and she smiled. Suddenly her entire mouth began to vibrate rapidly. She wasn't just humming, she was buzzing like a sex toy. With my cock completely surrounded, it was divine. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as she changed the vibrations, going from intense to weak, from fast to slow, bringing me almost to orgasm before ceasing, forcing me to wait longer for my release. How was she so good at this? How did she know the perfect moment to stop to keep me from climax?

"Now bob your head back and forth, nice and fast..." She began teasingly slowly. I couldn't stand it. I put my hands on her head and began to fuck her face, pushing her head, thrusting my cock into her mouth. Her tits bounced wildly as she moaned happily. I was close... I felt myself pass the point of no-return.

My hips bucked as my cock spasmed, spurting out load after load of warm cum inside her. My knees were weak, and I had to support myself on her shoulders to keep standing. I stood there, panting, catching my breath. I felt her gently suckle my cock, getting every last drop of semen out of me, before releasing me with a smile.

"That was amazing!" she gushed, a drop of cum dripping out of the corner of her mouth. "The way it all came shooting out, wow! And it got so big! How big do penises get?" she asked excitedly.

"You should put your shirt back on," I advised. "We have to get to the locker room." I turned to look at her and her shirt had reappeared. I still wasn't used to her technology. It was practically magic. I opened the door and led her out.

"Michael! I want to know, how big do they get? How big is yours? I should have measured," she pestered.

"You can measure my cock later, alright?" I said.

"Michael?" asked Esther, looking surprised.

Shit. How much had she heard? "Hi Esther! What are you doing here?"

"I usually have swimming on Mondays, but I had to miss it, so the instructor told me to just come to today's class. What about you?"

"This is my usual class. I guess we'll be classmates today." Esther in a swimsuit...today was my lucky day...

"Aren't you going to introduce me, Michael?"

"Oh! Esther, this is my...pen pal, Maria. She's very, very foreign, and she's studying abroad here, so she's staying with me right now," I said.

"Nice to meet you, Maria," said Esther, shaking her hand. "I love your contacts."

"Contacts?" asked Maria.

"Ha ha ha," I said awkwardly. "Her English isn't that great. She tries her best, though. If she says anything that sounds pretty crazy, you should just ignore it. It happens a lot."

"Is she swimming with us today, too?" asked Esther.

"No."

"Yes!" cheered Maria. "Will you show me where the locker room for females is?"

"Of course," said Esther, smiling. "It's right this way."

"Maria doesn't have a swimsuit," I interjected.

"Oh, she can borrow one of mine. It's no trouble."

"Thanks, Esther..." I surrendered. "I'll see you two in the pool." I went to the locker room and showered with thoughts of dread marching through my skull. Oh god, what was Maria telling her? What if she said she just blew me? What if she asked her how big penises got? What if she told her she was a spaceship and they had to wipe Esther's mind? I cut my shower short and changed into my navy blue trunks, hoping to chaperone Maria as quickly as possible.

I got into the pool, but there was no sight of Esther or Maria. I waited by the stairs, hoping I could catch them the moment they came out of the locker room. After a minute, Esther came out and joined me. She was wearing a tight, black, one-piece swimsuit. It hugged her body like chocolate on a strawberry, clinging to her every curve. Her chest softly swelled beneath the fabric. I was glad I was already in cold water.

"Where's Maria?" I asked.

"She's changing. You have a very interesting friend, Michael."

"Why do you say that?" I asked, trying not to betray my fear.

"She's very...open. In the shower she kept complimenting me and the other girls over and over. She even insisted on feeling our breasts."

"She what?" I asked, imagining Maria's hands wandering across Esther's petite, pert breasts... I crossed my legs.

"Ya," she began, "we were showering, and the stalls in the girls' room don't have any dividers. It's all just one big area. I was talking with Sarah and Meggin and Ashley, and Maria joined us in the shower.

"She was really open and friendly, she just started talking with us, and Ashley mentioned that her breasts have been a bit sore lately, and then Maria started massaging them, asking if it helped. I had to tell them that she was your friend. After that, Maria just kept talking about our breasts. She asked how big they were, and felt all of ours.

"Heck, she even gave mine a massage. I even org-I mean, um," she blushed deeply and fished for words. What had she been about to say? Did she orgasm from Maria's breast massage? Had her knees buckled as waves of pleasure washed over her in the shower, in front of all her friends? My cock stirred in my trunks, rising and hardening.

"Why didn't you guys stop her?" I questioned, saving her from finding her words.

"Well it was a little strange at first, but she's a friend of yours, and she is foreign, so I guess it's just her culture. She was really gentle. I think she's just curious and friendly. Where is she from?"

"She is from...the country of...Brazil?" I offered.

"Ah. That explains it." It does? Thank god... "She's probably used to nude beaches, too. She kept asking why we bothered wearing swimsuits at all. Honestly, I didn't have a good answer. You know, I wouldn't mind trying a nude beach someday..." Esther continued.

I was about to respond when I noticed that people had begun talking loudly behind us.

"Who is she? What's she doing? Is that legal? Who cares, look at 'em!"

I turned and saw Maria, wearing half of Esther's swimsuit: the lower half. Besides that, she was as naked as the day she was born, erm, fabricated.

"Maria!" gasped Esther.

"Maria..." I sighed.

"Michael! Esther!" she shrieked, running up to us, her breasts jiggling with each step.

"What happened to the top?" asked Esther, staring at Maria's brazenly bare chest.

"It wouldn't fit me," she answered. I looked from Esther's adorable A-cups to Maria's head-sized hooters. Well no wonder...

"But...why did you come out topless?"

Maria looked confused. "I wanted to swim."

"I wish I were that brave," I heard Esther mumble under her breath.

I got out of the pool with Esther and put my hand on Maria's shoulder. "Maria, I don't think they'll let you stay without a top. Besides, I know your...foster family the Kutensks wouldn't want you attracting attention, right?"

"Oh! You're right... Thank you, Michael!" she said, hugging me tightly. Her heavy breasts pressed urgently against my chest as she wiggled her crotch against my hardness. She looked down at me. "Oh my, you're hard again! Oh, and Esther, you should make it so your nipples don't poke through your swimsuit. It attracts a lot of attention! Michael taught me that!"

"ThanksMariaseeyoulaterbye!" I rambled, pushing her back into the locker room. I just hoped she'd find her way back without trouble. I'm sure I'd hear it if anything happened. Naked woman found on campus! Keeps yelling that she's a close friend of Michael Grauwyler! Ugh...

Esther was blushing faintly, trying to avert her eyes, but I caught her stealing glances at my trunks. I wished it were easier to hide an erection in a swimsuit, but there wasn't much I could do. There was a giant bulge in my trunks that wasn't going to go away anytime soon, especially since Maria had been right: Esther's nipples were hard and protruding from her suit.

"I'm gonna skip class today, I think, Esther. I want to make sure Maria gets home alright."

"Oh, okay... Um, I'll see you in class tomorrow?"

"Sure."

Esther gave me a long, lingering hug goodbye. I tried to pull my hips back, but she put her arms around my lower back and pressed me against her, sighing with contentment as she released me.

I changed and found Maria waiting just outside the gym and we walked back to the ship together.

"How was it?" asked Kutensk. "Did you collect the data?"

"Yes, Captain." said Maria with a salute. "I also observed human interactions at the locker room and discovered that clothes are mandatory even while swimming."

"Hm. Are there any times during which clothes are not mandatory in public?" asked Kutensk.

"Showers. Otherwise, everyone insisted I wear clothes, although it was evident that many individuals, especially males, enjoyed it when I was naked."

"Michael? The reasons for this?"

"I don't really know. People are just supposed to wear clothes."

"Even when they're superfluous for temperature or protection?" she asked, her eyes narrowing.

"Ya, but you wear clothes."

"I wear a uniform befitting my rank. It's different. Hm." She held her chin in her hands and closed her eyes, opening them a moment later. "So humanity tries to deny its body? Common enough. Before contact with other sapient species, many civilizations believe they're unique mentally, and focus on the mind as the cornerstone of their existence.

"Pah! As if a brain walks around on its own, doing things. As if our hunger and thirst don't stem from the body, as if chemicals don't affect our moods, as if the brain itself isn't a physical construct. Well, at least today was useful. Thank you for your help, Michael."

"You're welcome. What are you going to do now?"

"I believe tomorrow will suffice for our first action. Something to shock humanity to attention..."

"Should I be worried?"

She grinned with her fangs. "I wouldn't be."

The next morning, the sun arose for the last time on an Earth untouched by aliens.

I woke up and went to class. Professor Woodbury was discussing the Hmong and I was again unable to focus. I wondered what exactly Kutensk and 109 were planning. I watched the hands on the clock drift slowly across its face. 9:58...9:59...10:00am...

And then it happened.

Suddenly, instantly, quietly, I was naked. Startled, I covered up and looked around. Everyone else was naked, too, even the professor. Shocked, she doubled over, trying desperately to hide herself. Her glasses fell to the floor and her raven-black hair flew through the air. Her hands clung tightly to her chest and crotch, trying to hide her body from view. After a moment, she had the presence of mind to roll her podium in front of her, keeping her body behind the podium.

It was bedlam.

Most students were desperately trying to hide themselves behind books or purses or bookbags, and mostly failing. Breasts and pussies, asses and cocks poked out from everywhere. The haughty, imperious blonde who always wore tight sweaters was revealed to be as flat as a wall as she scrambled to hide her barely-there-breasts. A quiet tomboy who always wore baggy sweaters was suddenly showing off an enormous pair of breasts. Who would have thought the kindly Christian girl would shave her pussy bare? Who would have suspected that confident football player was less hung than the bespeckled computer science major?

Everyone was trying to hide, but they were also trying to look. Cell phones had been whipped out, and girls shrieked as cameras went off, forever preserving their naked embarrassment.

Only one person was above it all: Esther Zhang. She sat quietly a few desks away from me. She was just as nude as the rest of us, but she was barely concerned. She just observed with curiosity. Her peach-yellow skin was bared to the world. Her petite breasts, tipped with rose nipples, were only cursorily covered by one of her hands. If it weren't for the fact that the professor had stopped teaching, she'd probably still be taking notes.

Esther looked towards me and our eyes met. Then our eyes both dropped. I could feel her eyes caressing my body, lingering on my chest and loins. I couldn't take my eyes off of her svelte curves, her bare pussy, her long legs and tight tummy... She scuttled over quickly and kneeled next to me.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"I have no idea," I lied. What had they done? How long would this last?

A desperate student had opened a window to escape the building, but they stopped at the sight before them. "My god! Everyone's naked!"

"Come on," said Esther, leading me to a free window by the hand and parting the blinds. The entire campus was naked. Students and teachers, visitors and staff, everyone had lost their clothes instantaneously and simultaneously. People were scrambling for cover, although a few couples had taken the loss of their clothes as an invitation and were now hooking up on the grass.

"I have an idea," I said. "Follow me."

I had always wondered why the public bathrooms had locks on the inside. In case you were really shy about using the urinals, perhaps? But so long as no one else had remembered...

I opened up the door to the men's room and shooed Esther in. I ducked down and checked under the stalls, and after seeing no feet, I locked the door. "Alright, we should be good here for a while." We stood there in silence, panting, naked, shoulder to shoulder. Our heads turned and our eyes met. I reached out my hand to take hers, but stopped when she pushed away from the wall and began to pace and ponder.

"I wonder why this happened..." she wondered aloud, still not bothering to hide her body in the slightest. I tried to keep my eyes focused on hers, but nevertheless, I kept glancing down at her perfect breasts and thighs. Her hands were behind her lightly arched back, resting on her elbows, pushing her breasts up higher and further.

"Why?"

"Well, ya. It can't be a natural phenomenon; there's no way for something unintelligent to be able to differentiate clothes from other artificial things. Look, I still have my earrings and my watch. If it were just something eliminating everything artificial from our bodies, those would be gone, too, but it chose only clothes. Why?" she reasoned.

I stayed silent. I couldn't trust myself to talk about it without telling her I knew who was behind it and what their ultimate motive was. I tried to keep my mind off the secret I was holding. Fortunately that was more than easy enough.

"You look pretty good, by the way, Esther," I muttered.

A tinge of rouge spread across her cheeks. "Thanks. I could say the same to you. Why so shy, though?" she asked, nodding towards my hands covering my crotch. "It's just us here."

"I'm a little shy around cute girls."

"You think I'm cute?"

Now it was my turn to blush. "Erm, uh, I mean..." and gave up. Nothing I could say could make it better, only worse. "Well, ya, you are."

"Well no need to be shy around me." She walked up to me and gave me a tight hug, wrapping her arms around my neck, pressing her chest against mine. "See? It's perfectly natural. Nudity doesn't have to equal sex, right?"

Wrong, I thought. I could feel my cock pressing hard against my hands, eager to escape. As Esther inhaled, her delicate, small breasts pressed against my bare chest, her hard nipples drilled against my skin. Her bare crotch was against the back of my hands. "Um, well, it's just I'm a little bit...excited," I said, hoping she'd get the clue.

"So am I. It's been an amazing day."

"No, I mean, I'm excited."

"Oh. Oh! Well that's OK. It's perfectly natural. I don't mind seeing it." She grabbed my wrists and tried to pull my hands off myself. "Just relax and let go."

"You won't be grossed out or think I'm a pervert or anything?"

"Not at all. It's a healthy male reaction to a cute girl, after all, isn't it?" she laughed and winked.

I sighed. "Alright..." I stopped resisting and let her pull my hands away. She gasped as my cock rose into view.

"Wow."

"Wow?" I asked, smiling. That had to be a good thing.

"I mean, well, I've never seen one so...so..." she put her hands as far apart as she could, blushing beet red, unable to blurt out the last word.

"Big?"

She nodded. "Sorry, I guess I'm sort of innocent. I've never seen a guy naked in person. Well, before today."

"Really? You? Little Miss Gee-I-Wish-I-Could-Be-Naked-More-Often? Little Miss Nudity-Is-Perfectly-Natural? Coulda fooled me... I've never seen a naked girl, though... Except for Maria, I guess, but she doesn't count."

"Look at us. Nineteen, at college, and we only see people naked because of some strange phenomenon like this. I bet the whole earth is standing around naked right now," she said, looking out the window at the chaos still raging outside.

"I wonder when it'll stop."

"I wonder if it'll stop," Esther said. "We don't know what caused it. Maybe this is permanent."

I turned around abruptly to face her, shocked by her statement. The next few seconds happened in slow motion.

I tripped over my feet, and fell towards her.

Her eyes opened wide as we collided and went down to the floor.

I managed to turn us in the air, so I took the brunt of the fall.

I opened my eyes, and Esther's were centimeters from mine. We were naked, and she was on top of me. Time stood still. Our eyes were locked together as we stared deep into each other. Our hearts were pounding together; hers and mine were beating as one. Her hard nipples grazed against my chest. A deep blush flooded across her cheeks. My hard cock was now eagerly pressing against her bare pussy. I could feel her soft lips, lightly dewed, against my shaft.

Her lips were barely parted, her eyes were hungry, her breath was heavy and panting. Her cheeks were flushed and red. I knew what she wanted. I knew what she needed. I raised my head up slowly. She closed her eyes. My lips approached hers.

And just then, it was over. I felt the pressure of my clothes on my body again and we opened our eyes. Esther was once again wearing her dark purple shirt and jeans. All my clothes were back on me. We lay there in silence for a moment, before Esther rolled off me and got up.

We stood there awkwardly. I don't think either of us knew how to be so open with our clothes returned. In a way, being physically exposed had exposed more than our bodies, but our feelings, too. It hadn't occurred to me not to be so open with Esther. What might have happened had our clothes not returned? I cursed Kutensk for ending her demonstration too early.

I checked my watch. It was 10:30. The whole thing, the whole incident, it all took only half an hour.

"Well, I guess we should get back to our classes," opined Esther.

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,821 Followers