The Day the Gates Opened Up Ch. 01

Story Info
What happens when you open a door before looking.
16.2k words
3.33
16.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jennifer, but most people either call me Jen or Jenni, all my life I have seen a lot of things, but the day when it happened, I will never forget as it is etched in my memory, when it did happened.

As to what happened, as I eventually found out, was that some scientists had out found a way to open the barrier to other dimensions, once they found that there were other dimensions and started to test one of these places out, but they didn't know was that the dimension they had chosen had led to a terrible place. When the gate was opened all Hell broke loose, and I mean quite literally, all Hell broke loose. If not all, most of the denizens of Hell had come through and in a matter of minutes, chaos had reined supreme or so it seemed and a large portion of the human population had perished. Although it seemed that certain types and age groups of people were spared, but most of the men weren't.

Looking back I think they knew what to do, because when they first attacked, it was mostly power plants and stations, Hydro, Nuclear and others such things and when the second wave happened, the Demons went over to military stations all over the world, the Army, Navy and Marines personnel tried to stopped them, only to have most of them were killed outright, only a small few had survived, mostly the newly enlisted, recruited soldiers and a few others soldiers, like the Privates and such.

It was shortly after that that, most of the world leaders had almost immediately surrendered and most of them had been killed in one way or other and those who didn't surrender immediately, were also persuaded and were dealt with in a similar manner.

Where was I in all this chaos, I was with my brother, Avira, hiding not far from them, as we saw my mother being raped by one of Demons and my father being held as he watched helplessly as the Demon had continued shove his massive cock in and out of my mother's vagina, then I heard one of them say, "Hey Fath, look at this, this guy is getting turned on as you are doing his wife." Then he looked at my Father, and Fath said, "If you are good, maybe we will let you get some relief, if not, say goodbye to your wife and kids, once we find them."

All that my father could do was to weep as he was forced to watch his wife being raped, when our father felt the other Demon lightly stroking his penis and shortly afterwards we somewhat saw my father cum in his pants. Then Fath said, "Well Mendel, at least, his body is honest. How long do you think it would take you to make him go again?"

Mendel replied, "I don't know, let's see how long."

So Mendel again lightly stroked my father's penis, after a few more minutes, my father had cum again in his pants. Mendel did this several times over, until our father was too physically and mentally exhausted to cum anymore, then Mendel said, "You are pretty good at this, and if you are selected, we will do some things to you and your wife." Both Mendel and Fath lightly chuckled at what was said.

After seeing this scene for who knows for how long, we went to one of our hiding spots and waited until we thought it was safe to go out. While we were staying put in our hiding spot, I thought back to when all this had happened, it had a few days before the Demons had started to round up everyone. So we thought we had a day or two to escape before the Demons would get to our community and round all of the people in our neighborhood up, so we were surprised, when one of the two Demons had smashed the door down, grabbed my mother and ripped her clothes off. The other Demon was confronted by my father as he tried to shoot one of them with his gun, only to see the bullets bounce off his body, Mendel was about to kill my father, when Fath said, "Don't do that or Malik would punish you for killing him. Besides we are here to have some fun, after we get some information from them."

Mendel nodded his head and then they proceeded to get the information that they needed, like that Avira and I were the only children that my mother had and that we were somewhere in this house. For some reason they could never find us, so we waited and watched as the two Demons to rape my mother several times over. It was during our time that we were hiding elsewhere, that we heard my mother scream, as we later found out, that the two Demons had shoved each of their cocks into her cunt and ass.

It wasn't until the next morning that we had decided to leave our home and gather some food from another place as we thought that maybe those Demons would start looking for us. So we made sure that we had all the necessary things for us to eat the stuff. (I.E. spoons, fork, knives, can openers, etc)

Whenever we could, we tried to wash ourselves of all the dirt and such as best we could, but we never had a bath, as we feared that the sound of turning of the taps and the running of the water, while the water was still running and clean, would alert the Demons of our presence.

As we knew some of our neighbors, we had chosen the ones that we knew that would be empty and grabbed whatever we could carry, food, clothing, etc. Then we would sleep under the beds or in closet or wherever we could find to hide, so that we could hide ourselves from the Demons, staying at that place only for a day or two, then proceeding to the next place. Whenever our clothing had gotten too smelly, dirty and/or torn, once we went into a home, we would see if there was any clothing that we could use and take off our old clothing, in different rooms, and put on our new ones, even if the clothing was a bit too big for us, at least we were wearing something.

Eventually we meet up some others, who had escaped the initial round-up and we all stayed in an abandoned building, getting whatever bedding we could find so that we would not hurt ourselves on the rough and cluttered floor. We would usually stay either in the basement or the first floor far from the main entrances and windows. We also made sure of where we had to go to escape the Demons as they looked for anyone that they didn't get the first and subsequent times around. The one thing that we had made sure was that there was someone on the lookout in case of any Demons started looking in our area. Once one of our lookouts had spotted some Demons coming towards our direction, we would gather up our stuff and proceeded to our next hiding spot, which was scouted out before hand.

The one thing that I don't know is that I had noticed that some of the guys started to have sex with the girls, despite their very young age, (we were all under the age of 18, but the youngest was 14 years old), but I could only think of a couple of reasons for that. One: some of the girls were virgins (and that included me) and the prospect of a Demon taking her virginity didn't sound good, so some of the guys had oblige, in some cases, all too happily. Two: most of us had seen the Demons raping either our mother's or other ladies by at least two or more Demons for hours on end and maybe a sexual tension had build up in us and we needed some form of release and the only way that some of us did was to have sex.

Another thing is that I had noticed, also Avira had noticed it as well, was that some changes, some physical, some emotional, had occurred among our friends, which they too had noticed as well. Ethan, whom we knew from school and we were neighborhood friends, had become very muscular, not overtly muscular, but very well defined. Ethan had become stronger as well, but he didn't lose his gentle nature, because when a new girl had came in our little group, she demanded that someone to take her, several of the boys had volunteered, until Cain had said that he would take care of her, but then Avira said that he would do it, so Ethan (our unofficial leader) decided for a moment or two and then said, "I think that Avira should have sex with her. Grace, would you take them both Avira and Caitleen to the place and you two take your time.

Then Cain got angry and tried to hit Avira, only to have Ethan stop him in his tracks. Then Cain tried to hit Ethan, only Ethan blocked him and then Ethan held Cain until Cain had ask him to let go, then Ethan let go of Cain painfully. I could see the wild look in Cain's eyes as he went off to another part of the building.

Then Ethan went over to me and said, "Here have some food, it looks like you need some." I took the food that Ethan had given me and I said, "Thank you, do you think that Cain will cause any problems for us."

Ethan replied, "I don't know, I just hope that Cain doesn't do anything foolish that would jeopardize any of us. But this thing that had happened to us, I don't know how this happened, but in a way I am glad, at least I can use my strength to defend you and the others from almost anything. Although I don't think that I am strong enough to defeat a Demon. They are too strong, I had seen a Demon, crushed a man head as he tried to escape from them. Besides Cain wasn't the right person to do Caitleen, he is too rough, when he has sex and your brother, Avira, is such a gentle lover, so I knew who to pick."

I had agreed, anyone is better then Cain, as it seemed that Cain had a personality change and it was for the worse. All the girls were scared when Cain had picked one of them to have sex. Many times afterwards, the girl he had sex with would end up with scratches, cuts and/or bruises and in some cases; some of the girls would end up bleeding down below, luckily the bleeding didn't last that long.

Then Ethan picked me up, carried me in his arm, took me to a secluded part of the building and then said, "If you want, I can take your virginity, you know that I am gentle and besides I am in the mood to have some fun."

I turned my head away from Ethan, telling him that I didn't want it now, because I would feel safer knowing that Avira was nearby.

Ethan understood what I had said, and then said, "When the time is right, you tell who you what to do it with and I will make the arrangements for you two to be alone. Besides I think I know who it is going to be."

Ethan was right about who I wanted to have sex with, when I knew when we had some time alone, I would like Ethan to take my virginity, as most of the girls like Ethan when they had sex with him, Avira was second. The bottom of the list to have sex with was Cain. As Ethan had said before, Cain was too rough when having sex with anyone.

As to Ethan's strength, how strong he was, a few days after we had joined up with Ethan and the others, a pack of wild hungry dogs had invaded our hiding spot and Ethan killed one with his bare hands, by crushing its throat accidentally. The most of others were killed by Cain in a mad fury. At least we had some fresh meat for the next few days, after we had secretly and carefully cooked and dried the meat.

We were getting some food from one of the grocery store, in order to restock our food supply, when Gavin called out and told us that there were some Demons in the area, so we waited it out until the Demons left the area. We then stayed in the basement of the food store until morning and proceeded to our hiding place. As we hiding in the basement and the stench of the rotting food probably helped us in our hiding out.

It was during our check of our resupply of our canned food stock, that we forget to get some important things, so it was decided that Avira and I would go back and get them, some canned milk and veggie and dried beans. It during that time, that Cain did something foolish, which we saw the tail end of what happened.

It was when Cain picked Debbie to have sex with and he had roughly grabbed her by the arm and started to drag her to one of our designated spots to have sex, when Debbie screamed out at Cain, to let her go. Only it attracted the attention of some Demons in the area.

As we had entered silently back in, away from the Demons and everyone else, we saw that Ethan was trying his best to protect the others, as Cain was trying to hurt one of the Demons, by hitting him several times with a lead pipe, but it looked like Cain was trying to hurt this Demon with a wet noodle. So one of the Demons picked up Cain and said, "You got a lot of fire in you. Maybe too much, but I know of a way to cool it down."

Then the Demon quickly put Cain down onto his lap and then took his one of his fingers to Cain's back, felt for something and then we all heard a loud audible pop came from his back. Then the Demon sat Cain down on the ground, while he was body was trembling for a bit. Then after the trembling had stopped, Cain tried to get up only to find out that he couldn't move his legs. The Demon had paralyzed Cain.

Ethan was still standing in front of everyone else, knowing there was nothing that he could do to protect them. Another one of the Demons walked over to Ethan and the others and saw that Ethan was holding a heavy piece of steel weighing about 75 lbs. The Demon was impressed with Ethan, that the Demon had slowly increased the weight of the steel, until Ethan couldn't hold it anymore.

Then the Demon walked over to Ethan and then asked, "I am impressed at what you can do, so what is your name, little boy."

Ethan replied, "My name is Ethan." Then all the Demons somewhat chuckled a little and then nodded, then the same Demon asked, "What is that little boy's name." The Demon had pointed over to Cain, So Ethan replied, "The one who is just paralyzed, his name is Cain."

Then Cain screamed out in frustration, because he couldn't do anything as his lower body was paralyzed and didn't have enough strength in his upper body to move himself any sort of distance.

Then the Demon said, "Tie up these little boys except for Cain, he isn't going anywhere and lets have some fun with the girls."

As we both watched in silence as we saw the Demons, one by one, tie up all the guys and then ripped the clothing off the girls. As they had shoved their cocks into each of the girls' cunts, then all the Demons noticed that that all the girls were not virgins, but continued on as they fucked the girls all night.

In the morning, everyone who they had captured was taken to a cart of some sort and were transported somewhere. All the girls were too tired to do anything, as they were sore and filled with cum in the stomach, belly and womb and all, but Cain was tied up and as they took the cart away.

It was after that, that we decided that Avira and I would try to live out in the wilderness, as it seemed that to be a safer place for us. So be grabbed some books on wilderness survival and got some camping supplies and headed out into the woods. We eventually found a small cabin that would be ideal for us and that is where we stayed for the next few months. Although we had gone camping before with our parents, this was different at first, we weren't good at catching anything at all, except fish. Although we had set traps to catch anything, we still didn't catch anything, so we looked over the books and saw what we did wrong and shortly afterwards we caught out first prey that wasn't fish.

The one thing was that our body had missed, was the fresh taste of food, which we didn't get, when we were eating all those canned food. Our bodies was so starved for fresh food, that we had to eat more then what we usually did and that caused some problem, mainly we were, at first, going to the bathroom a little to often, but that soon settled down as we got use to the fresh fruits and vegetables.

From time to time, we would travel back into town so that we could stock up on canned goods, because we knew that we wouldn't be able to gather and hunt much of anything as winter would be coming around soon. It was during one of our forays that we were caught.

We had seen some Demons as we had entered the town and we thought that we had silently entered one of the stores. It was until we had entered the store that we had seen one of the Demons and he had seen us. Then the Demon replied, "What do we have here, two little children trying to get some food, but instead you found us instead."

So we ran from that Demon, only to be block by another Demon. As we tried to get away from him, another Demon had blocked us as well. It was then that we had both surrendered to the Demons and waited to see what would happen.

It looked like one of the Demons was about to rape me, but all of a sudden, he stopped and said, "I was just about to, yes My Lord, I understand My Lord, just take these two straight to the Citadel. What My Lord, you want me to do that, My Lord. I will, My Lord."

Then the Demon asked, "What are your names." We were both somewhat confused at that question and the silent conversation that he had, so the Demon said, again, "I have been asked, no ordered, to ask for your names, so what are they."

Then Avira said, "My name is Avira and this is my sister Jennifer, but she is either called Jen or Jenni."

Then the Demon asked, "Is Jenni spelled with an 'I' or with a 'Y'." Then Avira replied, "Both has been used, but mostly it is with an 'I'."

It was then that we were both had our hands tied up and then we were put into a cart, leaving us to wonder what our fates were going to be.

As we were being taken to wherever, we both wondered who talked to the Demon who was driving the cart. We soon got our answer as we heard a voice coming from somewhere. Then a voice said, "So you are one of the few remaining humans that seemed to elude us for so long. I am sorry, my name is Malik, I am the ruler of these Demons and what I say goes; besides I am intrigued by you two. I will have a surprise for you two, when you come to the Citadel."

So we waited until we came to the Citadel and saw more of those strange beasts that were pulling the cart that we were in, but these creatures could have come from Hell and maybe that is why they look like that.

It was then that we were led to a room and then the Demon had laid his hand on my belly, said something, which I couldn't understand, then went over to Avira and put his hand on the nether region, said something else, in the same language and then left us alone.

After awhile, Avira let out a groan and then said, "What I am going to ask you, I know it is wrong, but that Demon had done something to me and if I don't do it, I am going to be in a lot of pain. So Jen, I need to fuck you."

I was surprised at what he had said and wondered what he was talking about, that is until he had removed his clothing, then I saw it, his cock was hard and stiff. So much so that it looked like it was going to explode if he didn't get some relief soon.

Then Avira said, "Besides this is the last chance that you have, if I don't do it, one of those Demons would or might do it and that we don't want it to happen."

I nodded at what Avira had said and after I had removed my clothing, he came slowly over to me and lightly kissed me on the lips, and then he lightly fondled my breast. As he was fondling my breast with one hand, his other hand was stoking my labia. After awhile Avira lowered himself and started to lick my vagina until I had become very hot, moist and wet and that I wanted to have sex.

Then Avira said, "I want you to know, that it might going to hurt for a bit when I put my penis into you. So are you prepared for it?"

Although I was a bit nervous, I nodded my head and then Avira had slowly put his penis into me. As Avira proceeded, I felt something and I gritted my teeth as Avira continued on. Then I felt something, a sharp pain and then it was gone.

After Avira knew that he had broken my hymen, he went from a slower pace to a somewhat quicker pace and after awhile, Avira had filled me with his cum.

I thought after that had happened; I thought that was it, only as Avira had let out his penis, it was still hard and stiff. It somewhat looked like what it was before.