The Day The Nympho Got Enough

Story Info
Lusty lady takes on too much.
2.2k words
4.16
66.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svanah
Svanah
1 Followers

Kendra always had an overly high sex drive. Ever since she could remember she would impale herself on anything that resembled a dick. Fruit, vegetables, even a baseball bat once. Whatever, it didn't matter, as long as it got her off.

She always knew she was different from other girls. She never said no to anyone, unlike her friends, who constantly teased their boyfriends. No, she did them all, and sometimes their fathers, and brothers too.

Then there came the day she finally got enough, though not what she had planed on. She said "NO" for the first time, and still ended up getting fucked.

Just for fun, and the occasional anonymous fuck, she would go by construction sites and taunt the hot horny guys working there. Yea, it was all fun and games to her; she always thought she was in control. That is until the time she lost control.

She positioned herself directly across from the construction site, sat on a bus stop bench, slid up her skirt (which was already too short) and fingered herself in plain view of the men. This drew their attention, which she planned on, and she put on a show for them.

Two of the guys worked up enough nerve, or testosterone, to cross the street and get a better look. This she liked very much. When they approached, she smiled, leaned back and showed them what they came to see. Her pussy, pink and wet with juice, running down her thighs.

She could see their enjoyment was overcoming them and she motioned to the building they were working on. The two men took a quick knowing look at each other and escorted her across the street.

They took her up to the tenth floor which was empty due to the construction. Once they were where they wouldn't be found, the two guys ripped off her dress and flung her to the floor. She thought this was a little rough but she didn't mind, she liked it that way sometimes. The guys were already hard and she was obviously slick and ready to go, so no one gave a thought to foreplay. They just dove right in. One of them started ramming his cock into her pussy and the other fed her his dick.

When the guys where done taking turns at her, and were quite satisfied, they told her they had to get back to work. She asked what she was to do about clothing, since her's were ruined, and they replied, " Don't worry you won't need any just yet" "Wait here we'll be right back."

A couple of minutes later, one of the guys showed up with the surveyor's camera. When he set it up on the tripod, she became apprehensive about what was to take place next. Then what she never expected, happened. The door to the room opened and 8 guys came rushing in. When she realized what was going on, she immediately ran for the door, clothes or not she was getting out of there.

She didn't see the man who tackled her, but she felt him alright. Damn near knocked the breath out of her, and he was holding her far too tight. She was being dragged back to the center of the room and she heard the rowdy shouts from the men. This was not looking good for her.

He was still holding her tight, as she scanned the room. The men were taking off their clothes and arguing about who was going and in what order. Scared, she started to fight and protest about what she knew they had planned for her. The men laughed and jeered and told her they were here to give her what she asked for. One man shouted "this one's a real tiger, better get some rope" Another suggested a muzzle, but that idea was shot down quickly because there were other ways to keep her noise down.

She continued to fight, but in the back of her mind she noticed she was becoming increasingly wet, and it was more than the leftovers from earlier. Could she really want this, what would that make her? Did she want all these men to have power over her, to rape her? No, that wouldn't be normal. She wouldn't consider the possibility that this was remotely exciting. But, just the same, it was.

They tied her hands together with one end of the rope, and tied the other end over the I beam in the ceiling, being sure to leave enough slack so she could get down to her knees. Once she was secured, the first man claimed his right to go first. Two men forced her to her knees and he slid between her trembling legs, the man holding the rope gave it more slack and he pulled her down hard on his dick. When she refused to aid him in this process, the one holding the rope pulled her up and down, forcing her to ride him like a rodeo bull. The crowed loved this and decided they didn't all have to wait their turn.

The next man squatted down behind her and pushed his way into the only available hole left. She let out a scream, and another immediately stepped up to stop her. When he tried to put his cock in her mouth she gave it a little nip. He pulled back quickly and slapped her hard across the face. He told her if she did that again she would regret it. So this time when he came at her again, she took it and did her best to please him. Holding her by her hair, he fucked her face until he shot his load in her mouth. It came out with such force, she choked on it. Just as she was recovering, another man was already sliding his penis passed her lips.

The two men beneath her were now in perfect rhythm, and were both ready to blow. Without realizing it, she too was rocking in time with them, she was enjoying this, whether she wanted to or not.

Then the one fucking her ass pulled out suddenly, and then she knew why. She felt his hot cum splatter on the back of her head, and roll down her neck.

She heard the camera now, snapping pictures of her still open asshole, with the other guy still in her cunt. A new wave of humiliation ran threw her. Not only was this happening to her, but they were taking mementos of the occasion! Still, she tried to imagine what they would look like. Astonished at herself for finding yet another thing about this ordeal to be exciting, she chastised herself mentally for being such a dirty whore. What else but a dirty little whore would find this exciting?

Then she felt the other one cum inside her. When he slid out of her she was actually disappointed, she was about to climax herself, but not to worry there was plenty more to come.

Then some one got the bright idea to get more rope. They were now stringing her up by her feet, and there she hung, suspended by her hands and feet, utterly powerless and secretly exhilarated. What could they have in mind for her next?

Then she felt the first pull of the ropes cutting into her flesh. She was being swung back and forth as a preview of the possibilities the next man could have. She wasn't kept waiting, someone was very eager to try this out.

The fourth man of the group was already stepping between her spread eagle legs. He stopped just short putting it in. It seemed he thought he had a better idea. He directed the other men, holding the ropes tied to her legs, to spread her wider. They did, and painfully so. She was ear to ankle with her cunt hanging in the breeze gaping for everyone to see. He grabbed a chair and sat down, eye level with her pussy. He called for someone to bring the camera, and told them to take pictures while he played.

He inserted two fingers in her cunt and spread the hole wide. She thought this was a lot like a trip to the doctors. At first not appealing, but she guessed it had it's possibilities.

Then he put in two more fingers, then the thumb, slowly working in the better part of his hand. A voice from behind him cautioned him not to ruin it for the rest of them, so he pulled out his appendages, and laughed, agreeing that wouldn't be fair.

Pushing back the chair, he stood up, and starting pounding her. Letting her bounce off him and then slam back onto his cock. Then when it started to feel too good to let her bounce freely, he grabbed a hold of her hips and stuffed her like a thanksgiving turkey. She loved it, but wouldn't let him know. She began protesting again, in hopes he would go even harder. She got her wish, and her climax. The crowd cheered him on as he was the first of them to get her off. It's always more of an achievement to get someone off when you think they don't want it!

All the cheering added to his excitement, and before he knew it he had cum inside her. He was a little disappointed in himself for not giving her a facial, but no matter all worked out well. With the camera still close at hand, he took pictures of his load as it oozed out of her, and dripped onto his toes.

By now she was feeling the effects of being repeatedly ravaged. And for the first time she could think of she was starting to get really sore, but that didn't stop her from enjoying the next three guys, doing to her what #4 had just done.

She felt the ropes holding her feet slowly being lowered to the floor, and this time she was allowed to lie down. It would have seemed like a restful reprieve, if she didn't notice the biggest cock she had ever seen, making his way over to her. It had to be at least 12 inches long and as big around as a pop can. There was no way she could handle that now, not after all the abuse the men had given to her aching pussy.

The closer he got, the more she tried to inch away, he enjoyed this, his intimidation over her, so he let her get just another inch away before he lunged at her and snagged her by her ankles.

She was really scared now, seeing the look in his eyes. He looked more like an animal than a man. He didn't have the look of mercy, but pure animalistic desire. That combined with his machinery was enough to make her fear for her life. The crowd saw this and egged him on. The impending brutality was sure to be magnified by this push from the cheers of the crowd.

He wasted no time, as got down on the floor in front of her, pulling her hips to his. He plunged himself into her. And as with other women, he couldn't get it all in, at least not this way. Throwing one leg over each shoulder, and raising her ass off the floor, he gained the added leverage he needed to be fully engulfed by her. She screamed, the pain was real this time. She felt like she was splitting in two. And just as with the other man, he fucked her harder and faster the more she hollered. That was until he noticed that there was a little blood on his cock. He didn't mind if it wasn't all that enjoyable for the girl, but he didn't want her to bleed.

So he did show a little mercy and removed his cock from her bleeding cunt, only to roll her over and begin again on her ass. This was too much for her. She begged him to let her suck him off, and after a few more thrust, he let her finish the job with her mouth.

But he was just too big to do the job with only her mouth, so he freed her hands as well. She sucked and stroked the best she could out of gratitude. When he came, his wad matched his oversized cock. She tried in earnest to catch it all with her mouth, but it just wasn't possible. What she couldn't get swallowed ran down her face and neck, and between her tits. In an attempt to apologize for not sucking it all down, she rubbed it all over her breast, and moaned as she did so. This pleased him, and he flashed her an approving grin.

It was then, she realized she was no longer restrained, and everyone was getting dressed, and some were already leaving. One of the men tossed her his sweaty T-shirt and someone else offered her his boxers, which she gladly accepted. As the last man was leaving he handed her $100 dollars and told her the web site were she would be able to find her pictures.

She waited a few more minutes before she left herself, and as she was leaving with a wobble in her step, she thought to herself, "yep, I really am a dirty whore," and smiled to herself.

Svanah
Svanah
1 Followers