The Day Time Stood Still

Story Info
Fantasy of control.
1.8k words
4.08
54.1k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed just like an ordinary day to me, it was a typical bleak, grey London morning as I rushed from the tube station to my front door. It had been a shitty morning so far, with the interview going particularly poorly. I looked at my watch, it was 11:11 and 11 seconds. Exactly at that moment, everything went deathly quiet. I though at first that I’d gone deaf, but I could still hear the noise my footsteps were making. I realised that everything else had stopped just where they were, as if in freeze frame at the end of a film!

Now this was scary. I called out, but heard nothing but an echo in response. I looked into the sky and saw the line of planes waiting to land at Heathrow just standing stationary in the sky. Weird. A thousand thoughts rushed through my mind, although my first was the sizes of my bladder, as I had been on the tube for nearly an hour and my morning coffee was about ready to make a re-appearance. I realised that I didn’t have to rush home, as there was no-one there to see me. The people surrounding me all had a vacant look in their faces as they stood mid-step. Whilst relieving myself into the nearby roadside drain, I though to myself, what fun I could have here!

I went over to the nearest attractive female I could see, a twenty-something waiting for a bus. She was in the process of drinking a can of Diet Coke as she froze. I took the arm that was holding the can and went to move it back to her side. To my surprise, she was warm and very pliable, with her arm moving exactly to where I wanted it to. My thoughts started racing. I lifted up her skirt and was amazed to find no panties and a beautifully trimmed bush, pointing to a sweet set of lips. I prised her legs apart slightly to feast my eyes on her fantastic assets. I was a little disappointed, as I couldn’t see much due to the fact that she was sitting down. “I wish I could get you to stand up” I said to myself out loud. Guess what happened, she stood up, although strangely still in this trance-like state. I couldn’t believe my luck, although I was starting to get a nagging conscience at the back of my head, asking myself if this was strictly OK. I told myself that she’d never know & it wasn’t as though I was going to hurt her!

I told her to bend over and lean against the bus shelter, which she did immediately. I pulled her skit over her back to reveal her beautiful cheeks and promising ass crack. I started to gently brush against her pussy lips and, although she was making no noise and not moving, I could tell that she was becoming more and more moist, despite the coolness in the air, she was warming up nicely! When I felt that she was suitably wet, I started to push a finger into her pussy. After moving her lips in a circular motion, I felt my finger start to slip in. After moving my finger in and out for a minute or two, she felt very wet indeed, so I decided that I would have a taste of her sweetness. I instructed her to hold her cheeks apart, so I could get a really good mouthful of her clit, lips and juices. She tasted heavenly!! I pushed my tongue so far into her damp, pink, warm hole that my nose was pressing against her puckered asshole. After drinking my fill from the furry cup, my cock decided that it was time for some action, so in the middle of the street, in broad daylight, I lowered my trousers, took out my cock and guided it into her wet, welcoming pussy. By this time, the combination of sex in the open air and sex with a stranger turned me on so much, that I found myself coming in no time at all. Next dilemma was whether or not to come inside this girl. Before I could make my mind up, I felt the familiar sensation of the vinegar strokes and I was pouring my load of jism into her waiting pussy.

My mind started racing about the consequences of her finding her pussy loaded with come, so I thought that I’d better give her a bit of a clean-up. I suddenly had a fantastic idea, I instructed the man who had been sitting next to the girl at the bus stop to stand up, get on his knees and lick the girl out, making sure he emptied her of as much of my spunk as he possibly could. I told her to push her pelvic muscles and squeeze out my spunk into his mouth. The feeling of power that I had over him made me feel special, as I watched him get himself covered in my semen. Once I felt that he had done a good enough job I told him to stand up, wipe his face, take a drink of her Coke and sit back down, instructing the woman to do the same.

I headed back home to decide what to do next, as the implications of the situation I found myself in were huge! As I approached my front door, I spotted my neighbour frozen in position, almost with her key in the front door. I thought that the deliberating over my predicament could wait, as here was an opportunity I couldn’t miss. I had fantasised over my next-door neighbour for months and months, since I first moved in. She was blonde, nearly six foot tall, with legs to die for and a small pair of perfect breasts. I know, as I had seen her sunning herself in the back garden. Unfortunately, she had never even given me the time of day, let alone a view of her blonde box. I told her to open the door and go inside. I thought that having her in the bedroom would be too boring, so I told her to go into her lounge. As she stood in the lounge, I started to slowly undress her, whilst all the time, she stared ahead with a blank look on her face. As I got her completely naked, I backed away to get a good look at her. I wanted to capture this stunning view on camera, so rushed next door to fetch it and a few extra rolls of film.

She was exactly as I had left her, standing up straight, legs slightly apart, her wonderful, small breasts pointing to the ceiling and her blonde bush, (I was right!) long and straggly at the top of her never-ending legs. I started clicking away, telling her to adopt more and more lewd positions, until she was bent double, with her ass cheeks spread wide with her little brown hole starting to open a little. This pushed temptation too far. I wanted to be inside that asshole so badly, I though my cock would explode. I rushed into the kitchen to find some lubricant, but in my state, all I could find was some cooking oil. “That’ll have to do ” I thought to myself. I needed to lube her, as I didn’t want her to get hurt from the experience. Still bent over, I poured a small amount of oil down her ass crack, rubbing it into her puckered brown hole. To my surprise, my finger just slipped in, as easy as you like. As it did, I felt her hole widen, almost automatically. “That has certainly seen some traffic”, I though to myself, “I needn’t have bothered with this lubricant”. After taking some more snaps, I couldn’t wait any longer, I took my cock out, still slimy from the fuck with the bus stop girl and unceremoniously thrust it into her widening asshole. The sensation was fantastic. Not as loose as a pussy, but not as tight as entering an asshole usually is. I soon got into a rhythm that suited me, sliding my cock in to the hilt and then almost pulling out, with just the tip remaining. After five minutes of this action, decided to have a look at my handiwork, pulling my cock out and gazing at her gaping hole. I was right, she was certainly used to some back door action, her sphincter was still open wide from my thrusting attention, so I started pushing in and pulling right out. This was enough to send me over the edge, emptying my load in her sweet asshole. I took this opportunity to take some photos of her wide open ass with my spunk dripping from it.

Now for the clean up though. I told her to lick and suck my softening cock until it was clean, then to put my balls in her mouth one at a time to make sure that they were clean too. I felt a little cheeky now and bent over, pulling my cheeks apart, revealing my hairy asshole and told her to lap away at that. She must have misunderstood, as she actually pushed her tongue right up my asshole – but I wasn’t complaining!

I thought that I’d better sort her out, as she may wonder why her next shit is liquid and white in colour. I went to the kitchen for some tissue to wipe her bottom on the outside, so none of the cooking oil remained. What to do about the inside though? I spotted the turkey baster in the kitchen drawer, so I thought, “you’ve got nothing to lose”, so I put the nozzle of the baster up my neighbour’s asshole and began to create the suction necessary to draw out my load. This only seemed partly successful, as a murky brown and cream liquid came out. Suddenly the answer came to me – ENEMA. Now I’d only ever read about these before, but I thought it would be a giggle to give one to my neighbour. So, I took her upstairs to the bathroom and sat her with her backside hanging over the edge of the bath.

I unscrewed the end of the shower, so there was just a nozzle left and ran the water until it was at body temperature. I then inserted it into her reddened asshole and held it for ten seconds. When I felt sufficient water had entered, I pulled it out and told her to move onto the toilet and relax her sphincter again. As soon as she did, I heard a gushing noise as the spunky water splashed the bowl. After the drying up session, I took her back downstairs and got her into her clothes, put away the baster, (after a quick wipe – she’ll never guess) and told her to go back outside with her key in her hand.

I went back to my house and made a cup of tea, wondering what to do next. What do you think I should do?…….