The Days With Ms. Wilder

Story Info
He gets wild with the teacher.
1.1k words
4.12
88k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was toward the end of the school year, and I was in a rush to pass my class again. This time, I had to do it before I graduate. My grade in my photography class was on the boarder of D and F, and if I didn't pass this class, I would be forced to repeat another year at Courtstown High School.

First, let me tell you about myself. I am 18 years old, about 5'8, brown hair, brown eyes, very built. I have always thought about my teacher Ms. Wilder in a sexual way. She was gorgeous, with long brown hair, amazing blue eyes and a great body. She started at Courtstown last year, right out of college. There was only 15 days till graduation and all I felt like doing was nothing. While Ms. Wilder was teaching, I was doodling on my paper or staring off into space. Unfortunately, she walked by and saw how much of nothing I was doing.

"Mike, I know that there is only 15 days of school left, but you still need to pass my exam" she said, bending over in front of me, giving me an amazing view of her sweet cleavage.

"I know, it's just so hard to concentrate. All I want to do is get out of here" I replied. I then began to look at her breast again. When I looked up though, I saw her looking into my eyes, knowing that I was caught.

"Why don't you stay after school with me, we'll discuss these pictures!" she told me.

"Alright" I replied.

After school that day, I went to Ms. Wilder's room. When I arrived there, she looked hotter then she ever did before. I wanted to fuck the hell out of her.

"Is it hot in here, or is it just me?" Ms. Wilder asked.

"Its very hot" I told her.

I was so turned on at that point, I could barely contain my 7 inch cock. It even started to come out of my shorts. I didn't want Ms. Wilder to see it, but in a way I did want her to get a glimpse.

I thought that she was going to lecture me on how I slack off too much. Instead, we sat around and talked about life, prom, school, work, etc. Before I knew it, it was 5:00. I told her I had to leave, and I'd see her tomorrow in school.

That night, I thought about Ms. Wilder for hours. When I got into bed, I took out my member and jacked it 3 times just thinking of her.

I don't know if I was just seeing things the next day in school, but it seemed like every time I saw Mrs. Wilder, she was doing something intentionally to turn me on. At the end of class that day, she even put her hand on my thigh and asked me if I would like to stay after and help her develop some film and maybe even chat some more.

"I'd love to. Ill be here at 2:45" I told her.

At 2:45, I walked into the photography room.

"I'm in here, Mike" she called out from the dark room.

I walked in the dark room to find Ms. Wilder wearing a skintight pair of shorts and tight T-shirt.

"Hey Ms. Wilder." I said.

"Hey Mike, do me a favor, hit the lights so we can develop this roll of film." Ms. Wilder said.

I hit the lights to find it almost completely dark. She then instructed me to come over to where she was so I could see exactly how to develop the roll of film.

"Put your hands on top of mine to see how to do it." she instructed me.

She put it in the reel in a snap. She then did the unexpected. Ms. Wilder took my hands and began to lick them. I all I could feel was her warm tongue between my fingers. I didn't say anything, as she let out a light moan.

Ms. Wilder took her hands off of mine and kept licking. She then unbuttoned her shorts and guided my left hand down her panties. This was the moment I dreamed of. I noticed that she was totally shaved as pressed my two fingers inside her wet cunt. She stopped licking my other hand and then let out another moan, this time a little louder.

"Keep going, sweetie" she whispered into my ear.

"I'll go farther" I told her as I guided her beautiful body down to the ground. I slid off her lace thong and then dug my face into her smooth, wet pussy. As I licked her cunt, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into her pussy.

"Yes...that's is baby...oh my God, oh my God...I'm cumming!" She screamed.

I licked up all her love juices and then got up.

"Oh no, your not going anywhere Michael" Ms. Wilder said still breathing heavily from her wild orgasm. She then ripped off my shorts and pulled out my already erect cock.

She gently kissed the head of it and took all seven inches of it in her mouth.

"How does that feel? I had no idea you were so big." Ms. Wilder said. She sucked on my cock for about 10 minutes.

"Holy shit, Ms. Wilder.... Fuck, I'm going to cum" I said pretty loud.

"Give it to me sexy, I want it all to swallow." she moaned as she went back to work on my cock.

Finally, I came harder then I ever did when jacking off. She kept her promise. She swallowed every bit of my cum.

"I want that big cock into my pussy, please", she said as she spread her beautiful legs.

I took my cock, wiped it off with a towel, and gently eased it into Ms. Wilders shaved cunt. As I fucked her, I heard her moan louder then any other women I've ever been with.

"Oh god yes Michael, harder, harder", she screamed. I kept on fucking her as I felt my second orgasm about to occur.

"Oh fuck yeah...I think I'm going to cum again Ms. Wilder," I yelled.

"Oh yes baby, I'm gonna cum to. Cum inside of me!" she screamed. I kept fucking her as she let out one long moan as I came into her belly.

We laid there as a big sweaty mess on the dark room floor. I finally go up and got dressed. It was 4:30.

The next day, she in the hall, Ms. Wilder handed me a paper instructing me to detention.

"Don't be late!" she whispered to me.

I know that this is going to be a detention that I'm going to love!