The Deal

Story Info
Real Estate lady meets her match.
3.1k words
3.36
13.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She listened as he questioned her, but her mind seemed to drift over his whole body at once. Being a Real Estate Agent, you can tell me what's best for me then, can't you? She nodded in answer to his question. He tilted his head looking intently into her eyes that held his attention. I thought it was your job to determine my needs for me. Instead of making me do all the work. Seeing the puzzled frown on her face, he said, " I mean, you're Good, right?" Or was I wrong in my assumption of you after we spoke on the phone for the two weeks before meeting in this two story home.

Lauren stayed quiet and just listened to him rant over stuff he already did except, this time it was in person. She took a deep breath waiting to see were all of this was going. If it was not for her attraction to this man, she would have walked out on him a good while ago.

She shrugged and leaned against the wall. She got wide eyed when he came out with. I do need substance, actually.. to go on..

You need a smooth surface as well as tight fittings. he looked at her, yes very tight fittings. Smooth and sleek to the touch. Those words from him caused her insides to clench with erotic desire.

She moved over to the door placing a key in it to open the room. she pushed into the room, turning on the lights to show him. She looked over all manner of hooks and knobs on the padded walls. I believe I might make excellent use... I mean... is there anything else you have to show me? she shook her head no. I'd like to go back to the bathroom for a moment. You mentioned those jets, I need to run my fingers over them.

They moved back to the bathroom. She watched as his fingers instinctively played at the entrance of the jet stream. He rolled his fingertips almost into the hole there still discussing.

Have you ever been punished for not closing a deal on a house? soft laughter filled the air.

She shook on the inside from his laughter. He stared at her, temperature is quite...perfect. Well now, I've gone and done it. I have gotten myself all dripping wet.

She said, believe me, if you screw me on this house, you may find yourself back in that padded room. Smiling, If I get screwed on this deal. I will take extreme delight in being your inquisitor. Those words hit hard in her belly almost doubling her over with them.

Ahem.. yes well, I didn't bring a change of clothes.

All I am saying is this. I can dry your clothes, reaching around in a closet she pulls out a mans robe. You can wear this. Let's just say, that the terry cloth belt would not be sufficient at keeping the robe from parting.. And for this tour, you actually still have a Dominate in your home?. No one is in this home but me. She gave a small smile.

He looked at her grinned saying I do want to own, the catch is you come with the property. If I am going to own something, I will own it all. After all, I know all of the inner secrets. She studied him under her lashes. He added to those words, you can't possible leave or prevent me from taking what I want. well, not yet, but I'm sure full disclosure will come to me in time. We also need to put several rooms to use since I detect a distinct newness to them. I find that quite unacceptable. I want to have that lived in feeling. Nothing should be meant purely for display.

Everything should be, should we say used. he grinned you will have to fully disclose to me legally that you are not used, once I signed the contract.

she answered in a breathless voice, Yes, I do know.

Well, of course you wouldn't be, or I would not be here. He looked her over top to bottom, eying the property, I wouldn't know a thing about watching you at all. He gives a sly laugh.

She blushes bright red, knowing he has watched her. She has seen him in quit a few places where she has been.

His eyes fixated on her again, making her squirm. Since I am sure you wouldn't want to be exposed for false advertising. It is your job to make sure I get exactly what I want and need. I am looking at what I want. So, you will give me everything? He said, as he moved directly in front of her nose to nose. We can start by moving you into My home, since you and it belong to me now.

He leaned over her to grab the contract off the counter behind her and signed. This legally binds me to own half of what I want along with a signed affidavit for you to personally explain all features to me directly. Once we agree to that, all that is left is consummating ownership of you. She was so breathless listening to his words and feeling his breath wash over her face. The tingles have not stopped since he stepped nose to nose with her. All she could do was blink and look at him, knowing this is exactly what she had been wanting to happen since she first spoke to him on the phone.

She said, Yes so, you are signing over power of attorney to me? Yes, and I want it notarized as well. In Which, will leave the consummation. That does require me to populate the bedroom with my master bed. My bed has a very sturdy headboard with amenities that I require. Everything here is mine. Everything else I can get rid of since you have me amply covered in every area. I do admire your ability to wear stilettos and navigate the stairs. She smiled, as he commented you're quite flexible and agile in those.

He had moved to stand directly in front of her again. I want you to be displayed in proper attire for my viewing pleasure. He places his fingers under her chin. Turn around and bend over, I need to check out your curvature. She blushed crimson red as she turned to expose her behind to his eyes.

He looks her over as his hands instinctively move over her curved ass cheeks rubbing. Very nice and firm. She gasped feeling his hands squeeze her cheeks. He admired her legs and the way the heels extended her legs further. He smacked her ass hard. She cried out whimpering. Now, we need to have you in a collar and a leash.

They hear the door bell ring and he tells her, up the stairs you go. He smacked her ass hard as she turned. He stared intently as she walked away. She grinned and wiggling her ass making her way to the stairs with his chuckles following at her antics. Lee answered the intercom telling the movers the house is not yet ready but stay on standby. It will not be long before it is ready.

Lee made his way slowly up the stairs to the bedroom. He adjusted himself to fit more comfortably in his jeans. He smiled when he found her standing in the middle of the room with a choker in her hand with nothing but her bra and panties on. He kept her standing there as he circled around her slowly. She shivered as he walked around her. Lauren had wondered how quickly he would come to her. She was excited and anxious to have him claim her as he did the house today. The words they spoke back and forth excited her beyond belief.

He leaned in and whispered to her hold your hair up. she pulled her hands up as he took the choker from her when she placed her hands up under her hair pulling it up off her neck. keep that hair up girl, he told her as he placed the choker around her neck. She moaned at the feel of protection encircled her neck. He placed his finger under neath the choker to make sure it was not too tight, but comfortable enough for her.

She cried out when he smacked her. Hands up girl wrists touching. Now, he reached into his back pocket of his jeans having palmed a set of cuffs from the dungeon earlier. He counted out the links from her wrists to the ceiling and applies a sturdy silver chain locking her to the ceiling. she watches him walk out of the room, she struggles some against the cuffs but only accomplished in bruising her wrists as she did so. She wiggled her hips, trying to touch her thighs together to relieve the pressure that has been building within her. Groaning unable to release she stops and waits.

He runs off to the dungeon looking among the furniture and toys, taking painfully slow on purpose. He calls the movers and let's them know they can return now and begin installing the bedroom. He finishes, smiling as he turns running back up the stairs with a stool in his hand and he has something else as well. She hears the door downstairs open and shudders noticing that he left the upstairs room door open and she can't reach it to close it.

She tilts her head to the side as much as she could, listening to the footsteps on the stairs. She gasps as she hears the movers moving heavy items. The voices become louder as one nearly slips the heavy headboard he's holding a mere foot from the door. She wanted to hide, but before she could express any fear, she sees Lee grinning and looking right at her. He snuck ahead of the movers, encouraging them to continue as he inches his way through the doorway, shutting it behind him just in time to preserve her secrecy. She hears him tell the movers to take it all to the bedroom. The one he will be using.

He makes his way through the connecting bathroom, slamming the door behind him as their voices soon become muffled. He positions the leather topped bar stool behind her. He momentarily kneels in front of her. He rolls her panties down slowly, caressing her legs as he does being careful not to touch the floor as he makes her step out of them.

He inspects her clean shaven womanhood to make sure there is not the slightest stubble. He smiles Good girl, Nice and perfect. She blushes, as he lightly rubs his fingers over her.

Now, he turns her in the direction of the cameras that he noticed where in place in the dungeon. He moves back behind her positioning the stool. He swats her ass and with two fingers, he slides them between her fine curvature testing for wetness just as he did with the jets. The muffled voices of the movers in the hallway going back and forth, mere feet from the door, oblivious to what is going on inside the room.

Lee positions her legs for her to step up onto the stool. He assists her for balance as she straddles the stool her feet on the legs for support as well. He bellows out no, do not sit on the edge of the stool. Mount the thick hard toy on it. I have chosen a slightly uncomfortable height for you. It is a bigger toy and is higher up than you would expect. She grunted and groaned struggling to get atop the dildo. He holds the dildo firmly as she mounts it. He said to her, " all the way down now." she felt her wrists were on fire from being so red from the cuffs and all the movement. She sits completely still enjoying the feel of the dildo deep inside not wanting to move to take that feeling from herself.

He gets behind her positioning the stool with her mounted on it now to have the camera zoom in directly between her legs. He then moves back to the side where the console is located and engages the camera. The motion sensor lights going off properly. The bright spotlight centered on her nearly naked body. She felt as if the sun was shining directly on her pussy. It was bright and she felt such heat from it, it caused her juices to drip down on the dildo inside of her. She moaned and wanted to move so bad, almost crying out begging and pleading to move, but not wanting to upset the moment. She squirmed instead on the stool.

He moved out of the room to where he could talk to her from another area over the intercom , as he watched through the eye of the camera. He could see her juices pooling on the stool.

Show me what's in store for my cock when they finish assembling our bed, Remember the camera is on you now. Is that all? Show me how you love to ride cock, show me the enthusiasm you will use on consummating the closing. He checks to see if the sounds were emanating to the movers out in the hall. With them not knowing a woman was in that closed door, fucking the hell out of a dildo. Buzzing her, Don't you dare cum. She groans, with tears flowing down her cheeks.

She is needing to cum so bad. She has sweat dripping off of her and the heat was causing her legs to sweat and slip on the stool, causing her to cry out when she feels like she will slide off. I will be right back, I am going to go out and talk with the movers and leave the camera rolling. He was doing it specifically trying to see if he can hear any moans or cries outside.

He has to pay really close attention to find them underneath the muffled sounds. One would hear it if one knows exactly what to look for. He hears it and maintains a sly grin. Knowing the camera is rolling and it will catch any missteps on her part even in his absence. He waits for a moment when the movers are not in the hall and could not see her as he quickly opens the door slipping in and shutting the door. He inches in behind her, watching her ride that dildo, taking it in so deeply. He curls his hands on her ass cheeks as she continues her movements crying out the more her body becomes inflamed with pleasure. That's a good girl, how badly do you want to fuck that hard cock, even with the hired help in the very next room oblivious to the fact of what you are doing.

She could not answer, she was in her subspace and nothing was coming through other than the feel of the dildo in between her thighs deep inside of her. She feels the movement of his fingers as they circle her tight ass cheek. He administers a sharp slap. The camera will see all. He grabs a fistful of her hair pulling her head back. Don't you dare cum. Do you understand me? She cries out yes. He let's her hair go and places his hands back on her cheeks. He parts them watching her ride that glistening dildo. He presses his middle finger between her cheeks asking, Who do you belong to now? he curls the fingertip in ever so slightly when she answers him and then inserting it into her ass just a wee bit more to challenge her.

He challenges her begging. Do not cum despite the double penetration. He inserts his finger even deeper than before. His other hand moved to her thigh pushing her down harder on the dildo. He speeds her pace. Do you want the movers to hear you? She gasps out no, Master. He moves his hand and slaps her thigh. Need to cum or want to cum? Are you being selfish? Wanting to cum before our bed is made? No, Not at all Master. That's a better answer.

He takes his hand off her thigh to tease her clit. She cries out from the shock of him playing with her clit, almost sending her over the edge. His finger rolls and flicks the tip while she continues to move on the dildo. His other finger still inside of her ass as he whispers,Will you have nothing left for me? You look spent? Oh and what is your best? Can you be used all night without being permitted to cum? Maybe I should watch you fuck yourself with that dildo.. and see how long you can last before begging me to make them leave once the bed is in place or should I show them your little tape before they go? They would not want to see a woman in her natural element. Maybe I should have you doing a new job. Anyway, you have been good up til now. I'll spare that punishment.

He quickly removes the stool from underneath her to hear her screams as he does so. He leaves the room quickly, making her wait. While she listens to the discussion. She kept breathing deeply trying to catch her breath as the sweat rolled off her body to drip on the floor. She was in a frenzy of need and knew when he fucked her, she would not be able to hold back her orgasm. The need is so great in her right now she can barely stand.

After hearing the lengthy discussion bordering on half an hour, which gave her time to settle down some but not completely, she hears the movers leaving.

He returns to her. The camera still rolling as she waited with the juices rolling down those sweet legs. He kisses her softly upon her lips, sliding his hands up her arms, slowly undoing the cuffs one at a time holding her so she won't fall. He encourages her to take the heels off. He picks her up after pulling her down from the ceiling carrying her to the bathroom via the secret entrance. He turns on the tub with the very warm jets as he helps her out of her bra. He breathes deeply of her musky scent as he lets her soak and relax from riding the dildo so hard and long. The feelings in her wrist return exponentially. The hot water washing away all the sweat, making her feel clean, whole and perfect.