The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One signature, two papers, the joy of copy paper" she sneered, "I own your business now and the demolition teams will be starting work shortly, when the new development goes up I'll be a millionaire many times over, thank you for that" she smirked.

"The second was indeed an agreement to waive any claims against your partner during some kinky sex", her nipples had hardened again in anticipation of what was to come, "but not exactly what you had thought you were going to get!".

She worked the ratchets on the secure points in the floor, and he was forced over the edge of the couch, bent over the back of it as she forced his arse into the air. Standing behind him as he looked over his should at her she aligned the head of the cock strapped onto her with his tight arse

"I'm going to enjoy this" she said, thrusting her hips forward and forcing her cock into his tight arse, he howled in pain and humiliation and as she felt the dildo inside her push and move and start to pleasure her. She forced the cock further into him, grunting with pleasure as the dildo inside of her started it's long night's work, working herself into a frenzy of cruel revenge and brutal sadistic pleasures!

12