The Deal

Story Info
A twisted tale of sex and intrigue.
7.4k words
4.39
59.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers

I was sitting on the deck drinking iced tea dreaming of summer fun when my wife, Carol, wandered over to a chaise lounge chair and spread out a towel, laid down on her belly, facing away from me and started to soak up the first warm day of spring.

Admiringly, I watched her as her skin glowed in the afternoon sun. The gentle curves of her body playing shadow games with the sun beginning at her feet, flowing gracefully over her ankles to calves that appeared curvaceous, but were actually quite small, just well defined. Most people's knees were not very attractive; knobby, scarred, or dimpled in the back. Carol's knees were small, almost dainty; they blended her calves to her thighs perfectly as they formed rather slender, and then arched seemingly forever, finally joining her small, boyish hips.

As her tiny waist joined her lower back the sun danced on the beads of sweat like a thousand precious stones brilliantly glimmering a bright white light that seemed to glow all the brighter as it reflected from her pale, exposed skin. The lithe form of her back as it held the sun on one side and shadow on the other softly pressed against the pair of full breasts, squeezing them, outwards from under her chest making them appear even larger in the bright sun.

I sat and watched her and reminisced about how lucky I was to have such a trophy wife. Smiling, I recalled how popular she was in high school, and how her first boy friend was Mark, the quarterback for the football team. He was the complete stud; good looks, muscles, great hair and a devil may care attitude. He was always in trouble and her father made them break it off.

Of the boy friends I was aware of, Mark was the only one that I knew for sure she had sex with. I had been at a school dance when upon leaving, I observed them going at it behind the cars in the parking lot. She was screaming as he gave it to her good. I never asked her about her other sexual experiences. I thought I was the luckiest guy in town when she asked me to start dating her just one day after we graduated.

We dated all through college. I knew she was seeing others from time to time and the thought of her with other men did bother me, so I proposed to her to take her off the market and we set a wedding date, just after my graduation from college. I had yet to meet her father, so she rushed me to her parents house for dinner one night and introduced me eagerly to her father, explaining how 'smart' I was, and how I planned on becoming a 'CPA'. I felt as if she was trying to convince her father that she had made a good catch. She seemed to be trying too hard though, and I was just a little concerned.

Later, after dinner, her father pulled me into his study, had me sit and he talked of his 'little girl' and how her many previous suitors had been losers and no-account bums. He made it very clear that he was not convinced by her lavish praise of me. I made it clear that my intentions were honorable and his concerns would be dispelled when I sat for my CPA exam and demonstrated my mettle.

He squinted one eye, thought deeply for a moment, then thrust out his right hand, offering a hand shake, saying, "You better young man. My daughter has a penchant for picking up losers, but I'll give you this chance to prove yourself."

Grasping his hand and shaking it, I couldn't help but wonder what I had gotten into. Over the next few months I was able to surmise that her father had disapprovingly run off every boyfriend she had ever had. It also became apparent that I was 'chosen' as a geek that could make daddy happy. Well, I thought of the other guys, their loss is my gain.

Her mother talked very little to me before we were married. However, a short time after Carol and I tied the knot, her mother confided in me, rather casually, that she was glad I had 'straightened Carol out' because the other 'boys' were after only one thing and that Carol seemed only too happy to oblige them. I asked her how many boys her husband had run off, she shrugged and didn't commit to a number, just a "few."

We had been married six years now, six wonderful years. She was always the dutiful wife, never a cross word was uttered toward, or about me. I loved her deeply and completely. I truly believed she loved me also.

"Can you?" I heard someone talking. "Dave, earth to Dave, can you put lotion on my chest?" Carol was asking me for assistance.

"Sure honey." I said as I smiled.

She was now on her back. The chaise lounge had left little wrinkles across her skin where the material had bunched under her as she lay face down. I enjoyed plying her with lotion; it was so erotic to me. Carol never really needed much sex. Of course, I wasn't the greatest lover either so it just made sense that our love life was routine, and very uninspired.

At times like this I allowed myself to think of how it might have been different if I was an athletic stud type. I never shared these erotic thoughts with her, she seemed content without them. Looking down at my protruding belly and stiffening erection, I wondered if she saw me the way I saw myself.

"That's enough." I heard.

"Dave, that's enough. What's gotten into you today? You seem so distant." Carol was saying.

"Oh, I was just day dreaming honey." I said, with a sigh.

"Well, you better pick up your suit at the cleaners for the reunion dinner tonight." She reminded.

We were attending our ten-year high school reunion dinner tonight. Time had flown. Carol didn't look twenty-eight. She had changed little since high school. I couldn't wait to see the looks on everyone's faces when they found out I had married Carol, the prettiest girl in school. Since we lived quite far from the old school we had made hotel reservations so as not to have a long drive back after the reunion.

When I returned from the cleaners, Carol was just getting dressed. She was always elegant, but tonight she positively glowed. I admired her as she completed her preparations and got ready to leave. I showered, worked diligently on my comb-over, yes I'm balding, but not bald, and tried to look as slim as I could as I primped in front of the mirror. Ready to leave, we got the car, and headed off for the hour long drive to our reunion.

At first I thought we had attended the wrong dinner, I didn't recognize anyone. Then a few people reintroduced themselves to me and I started to relax and chat about all the things we had done before and since we graduated from high school. Carol wandered around looking for her old girl friends and found several. Most of them looked fat and frumpy. They looked at her with envy and admiration.

A guy that I had barely known began chatting me up and in mid sentence noticed Carol. He almost choked, and said, "Shit, that's Carol. God she was the hottest, best looking girl in school… She's still the best looking, damn how would you like a piece of that?"

"She's my wife." I said smugly, relishing the moment.

"No way, shit, I'm sorry about what I said…" he began stuttering.

"Forget it." I quipped, in a superior tone, and walked away.

Later, as the night wore on, word got out that I had married Carol and the murmurs began. Some of the guys couldn't believe it, others congratulated me.

I had been talking to another classmate that had also become a CPA, when I noticed Carol talking to what looked like the hotel maintenance staff. She was rather animated and kept pawing his biceps and patting his chest as she talked and smiled at him. She was too far away to tell what the conversation might be about, so I maneuvered myself closer.

I managed to come up behind Carol and pretended to be listening to a group discuss the current school administration, as I eavesdropped on my wife. She kept clucking like a school girl as she reminisced with this uncouth stranger. From time to time I strained to look at him to see if I might recall who he might be.

He was explaining that he had spent several years in the state penitentiary for various felonies when I heard Carol ask him, "Mark, you were in prison?"

Mark? This was Mark? I almost choked as I thought of the dire consequences of his meeting her here. Shit I have to do something I thought.

Just then, someone said, "Hey Dave, what do you think?"

Carol spun around to confront me face to face. Both of us froze in place, mouth's agape, Carol red faced, me white as a sheet. "Oh, Dave…you remember Mark, don't you?"

"Uhh…sure." I lied.

"Yea, I remember you too." Mark said with a snide smirk, "Hey, carol I want you to meet my girlfriend." He pulled her by the arm, leaving me standing there.

There was no way I was going to leave them alone, so I followed them. Mark walked up to a woman leaning against the wall in the back of the room. She had been standing alone and looked like a street urchin that had wandered in.

"Hey, baby this is Carol, the girl I told you about." Mark was introducing Carol to his girlfriend.

"Hi, Baby, it's good to meet you." Carol was offering her hand to shake.

"My name ain't baby," The woman said with an annoyed look, motioning to the door she said, "Mark, let's get the fuck out of here."

Mark looked over his shoulder at me. My heart leapt to my throat. He looked back at Carol and said something I couldn't hear.

Carol looked at me, smiled, and said, "They don't have a place to stay in town, and since we have a double room, I told Mark they could stay with us."

"Carol…we should have discussed this." I implored.

Mark laughed and said "Oh, come on man, share and share alike, right?"

I was dumbfounded, intimidated, unable to vocalize my dissent.

As we were staying in the same hotel that hosted the reunion, we all piled into the elevator together. Having keen powers of observation I noticed that they didn't have any luggage. I smiled at Mark's girlfriend and asked, "Traveling light, are you?"

She gave me a look that made the hair bristle on my neck, and said, "We ain't movin' in."

This was such a bad idea, I thought. I moved next to Carol just before the elevator stopped at our floor. As the door opened I leaned close to her and whispered, "These people are not like us, Carol."

She shot a stern look at me, and whispered, "No, you aren't like us."

I was stunned; my wife had deliberately alienated me, and was identifying with these people.

We arrived at the room, Carol had the room key card - she could never get those things to work - she fiddled with the card in the slot several times, until Mark moved up behind her and took the card, pushed, pulled and shoved the door open.

Carol insisted we call room service for dinner and a bottle of wine. One bottle of wine turned into several more, and soon everyone was drunk, but me. Carol went to take a shower. And while she was gone Mark and his girlfriend wasted no time getting comfortable.

This was the first time I had heard Mark refer to his girlfriend by name. I resisted watching as Mona and Mark took over the near bed and soon stripped each other of their garments.

"Gawd damn, Mona, don't you ever change those underwear?"

Mona acted as if I wasn't even there, Mark just didn't care. Soon they were in each other's arms kissing and fondling their way to complete abandon. Mona had Mark's penis in one hand and his balls in the other, gently playing with them as he thrust his thumb repeatedly into her vagina.

I chanced a glimpse at them; Mark was a hard man, muscles rippled under skin that was covered with jail house tattoos. His hair was cropped short, much like the Aryan Nations types I had seen on TV documentaries. He had spike ear studs that made him look evil as they reflected the garish light that pierced the darkness as it found its way through the small gap in the curtains. I looked away. I was at once scared and sickened.

Mark made no pretense about his intentions; he grabbed Mona by the legs and pulled her roughly along her back, until his massive penis, only partly erect, was in close proximity to her vagina. She reached down and grasped his stiffening member, pumped it a couple times, then placed it at the swollen lips of her expectant vagina. Her mouth formed a small 'oh' as she awaited his forward motion.

As he started forward, her head rocked back, she pressed down against his force as he continued. The penetration was halted as his massive meat met too much resistance to fully impale her on the first thrust. He backed out a few inches; Mona clung to him as he did, with unexpected force he thrust forward again, ramming his tortuously large penis into her cunt further still. Mona gasped at the violent intrusion, but continued to cling to Mark's hips.

The lovers paid no attention to me; they were now manic in their actions, oblivious to the surroundings, unable to comprehend anything but one another. Mark was ramming his tool into Mona with so much energy that I couldn't believe Mona was able to withstand the tortuous pounding, but she was enjoying it, deriving pleasure from the rough treatment she was receiving.

Mark continued for several minutes, Mona was totally exhausted and just lay as a rag under his pounding thrusts. It became apparent that he was unable to achieve an orgasm himself. He slowed, became obviously agitated, and told Mona, "Fuck me back."

She tried to help him, but her energy had been expended. He collapsed on her, breathing heavily, and cussing under his breath. Then he pushed himself up with his strong, well muscled arms, and looked at me, saying nothing at first, just glowering at me. I became aware of how really dangerous I thought he was.

He jumped up off the bed, stood in front of me and said, "Do you like watchin'?"

I rolled over on the bed, facing away from them, and shook in stark terror, not answering his rhetorical question. Carol coming out of the bathroom distracted him from threatening me further. Carol slid in bed beside me, and went to sleep almost immediately. I, however, languished in sleepless horror for some time before I passed out.

Very early in the morning hours, I woke to the sound of Mark's violent love making. Without letting on I was awake I listened intently to the couple's rude manner of mating.

I felt Carol move beside me, rolling over in her sleep. She was now spooning with me, this made me feel so much more secure. After last night, any affection from her was reassuring. Almost imperceptibly, she had moved her hand in close proximity to my crotch, and was now gently massaging my penis. I was now wide awake, with the sexual activity in the next bed and now this unanticipated interest, well it was the naughty aspect of doing 'it' in the presence of others that was stimulating.

She had her hand around my erect penis stroking it softly. Keeping her hold on it she nudged my hip, indicating she wanted me to roll onto my back. She slid slowly beneath the covers and took me in her mouth. The sheer erotic licentiousness of the situation made it the most arousing moment I'd ever encountered. I listened as Mark was pounding unmercifully into Mona, I imagined being so virile, so masculine, so sexually dominating.

Carol had maneuvered between my legs and pressed my legs up, toward my chest, exposing my anus to her mouth. She then did something I had never even imagined one person would do to another; she stuck her tongue into my anus.

I gasped out loud, "Oh god!"

Mark chuckled an unintelligible comment.

Carol was now pressing a finger in my anus, her mouth was around my penis again. The finger in my anus began a gentle stroking of my prostate, sending exhilarating sensations through my body. This was an experience I could never have believed possible before. In a moment the trembling began in my legs, traveling through my torso like electric shocks.

My climax erupted like a geyser. I had no idea how much sperm I ejaculated, but it felt like buckets full. Her masterful manipulation of my prostate had me convulsing much harder than any orgasm I had ever had. The exertion of the orgasm had me so exhausted I just dozed off to sleep.

The morning came all too soon. I woke with my arms around Carol, spooning her. I looked over at Mark and Mona, still asleep in the other bed. Recalling the fantastic blow job of the night before, I began to feel a little frisky. I tentatively reached down and began to fondle Carol's pussy from behind. With two fingers I spread her open very gently. She moaned and stirred slightly. I pressed a finger into her pussy and it went straight in to the hilt. She was sopping wet with sticky goo. I pulled my finger out and looked at it. My finger was covered with thick milky sperm.

"What the hell?" I wondered aloud.

Then I looked up and saw Mona looking directly into my eyes. She smiled, and held her middle finger in the air, wiggling it suggestively.

The harsh truth of that finger was profound. As I lay there, wondering what had happened, I kept remembering the glorious orgasm I experienced with that crude woman. Every time I conjured up the image of Mark fucking Carol, my mind immediately rationalized it with Mona's expert technique. I had been violated by a woman I wouldn't normally acknowledge in public. Still, she had certain skills, some redeeming abilities.

When everyone was fully awake, we did our best to ignore one another. Carol packed and we were on the road home, alone before she even spoke to me.

"Dave, I just want you to know that Mark and I…last night…well it was just for old times sake, you know?" she said, trying to convince herself as much as me.

When I didn't answer she continued, "Mona is a slut, isn't she?"

I still didn't reply.

The entire ride home I fantasized about Mona and her finger. I didn't dismiss Carol's transgression, but it just did not bother me the way it should have. Maybe it was because I always knew she was trashy under that beautiful exterior. Her mother and father had warned me as much. Mona had captivated me. She wasn't classically attractive, she was probably plain as a child, but now, she was tattooed and dressed like a biker bitch. She looked almost as dangerous as Mark – almost.

As I showered I recalled how Mona had brought me to climax and my penis signaled its enthusiasm by stiffening appreciably in my hand. While I massaged my penis with my right hand, I placed the middle finger of my left into my ass. It was impossible to get the proper angle while standing in the shower, so I sat on the floor, spread my legs, and reinserted my finger by reaching between my legs from the front. I sat there on the shower floor, fingering my asshole and jerking my penis to a climax. It was okay, but not special. Not even close to the experience that Mona had given me. I finished showering and went to bed.

Later in the week I got a phone call at the office from Mona. She said she had to meet with me, "It's important." She said.

At first I was inclined to disregard her 'important' plea, but my vanity got the better of me; maybe she wants a repeat performance, I thought. If I had been thinking clearly it would have been obvious that she didn't get anything the first time around to want a second time. I agreed to meet her at a road side bar, outside of town after work.

She was already there when I showed up a little late. Her demeanor was different from the last time we met, but still quite crude. She had a beer waiting for me and I thanked her for being so thoughtful.

"Yea, sure." She said, dismissively.

"What's so important, Mona."

"Look, I've got a proposition for ya."

"A proposition?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, looking at her ample sagging breasts.

She had obviously been around the block a few times and knew when she was being mocked. "I mean, I got a deal. See Mark and me got this idea, but it won't work unless you go along with it."

"I'm listening."

"Ok, it goes like this; Carol's old man is rich, Mark says he's worth about two mil, and your little miss prissy is set to inherit most of it."

csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers