The Death of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
147 Followers

"Mmmmm, that feels goooooood." Karen moaned, then unhooked herself from the intended's face and turned to the rest of the party. "So are all you guys gay, too or would some of you like a little girly show?"

"Get 'em off! Show us yer tits! Shake 'em baby!" Were just some of the responses. Most of them were lost in the clamour as they fervently assured her that their sexual persuasions were most definitely hetero, except not putting it quite so wordily or politely as I just have.

"You wanna see these?" Karen said, acting surprised as she leaned over, facing the group of men crashed on and around the sofa, her hands cupping her heavy breasts and lifting them toward her face. Needless to say the response was even more deafening. If the neighbours hadn't already been on the verge of complaining about the loud, banging music then this latest raucous caterwauling would surely have gotten them dialling the cops.

She unfastened her hair clip and let her long black locks spill free then deftly popped the top two buttons of her white satin blouse open to reveal a little cleavage, just enough to show that she was wearing a lacy black bra underneath. Red shirt had moved the cravat aside, wearing it like a bandanna and was grinning drunkenly as Karen got into her routine, whipping her hair from side to side as Britney belted out her pop song.

Another button succumbed to her expert, practiced fingers as she danced, her nubile body moving lithely to the music amid whoops and cheers that accompanied each successive button that gave way and opened to her deft touch. Her blouse was soon unfastened all the way to her navel, allowing the punters a clear view of the two large fleshy orbs within their lacy, almost see-through cups. I was so fixated on the performance myself that I didn't notice that the bald guy who owned the house and had made the booking had sidled up beside me until he nudged me with his elbow.

"How far does she go?" He asked, nodding in time to the music as Karen made her awesome tits dance just by shaking her shoulders.

"I'm not going to spoil the surprise for you, mate. Just enjoy the performance." I told him, folding my arms in front of my chest in my most intimidating pose.

"No, I meant how far would she go if I made it worth her while?" He clarified.

"That's between you and her. I'm just transport and security." I explained. "Your money paid for a strip and some raunchy antics. No touching allowed unless she's the one doing the touching. I explained all this to you when you booked." I reminded him. "If you're looking for something a little more daring then I suggest you wave a few notes around. The bigger the bill, the more she'll put out. Don't insult her with fivers, though, unless you want to get spat on." I grinned at him.

"Gotcha." He nodded, turning back to watch Karen as she slowly eased the blouse out of the waist of the black trousers of her policewoman's uniform, gyrating her hips and pulling the hem of the shirt behind her back, showing off her pierced navel, licking her scarlet lips exaggeratedly with slow, sensuous tongue movements. Her velvet gloved hands traversed her body slowly, gliding from her hips, across her smooth, taut belly, to her firm breasts and back down again. Spreading her legs wide, she did the bump and grind just like she was making love to some phantom boyfriend.

"Will she fuck?" The guy blurted out after a moment as Karen explored her own body, her fingers doing some seriously sensuous walking. I glowered at him, frowning. It really is amazing what excess alcohol can do to one's inhibitions.

"Never seen that happen." I told him, shaking my head, though knowing something of Karen's dark past I expected that she'd at least have a figure in mind for going all the way during her act. If she was happy hanging back after shows handing out business cards offering escort and massage services (including Nuri) then there was probably a threshold where she'd actually fuck somebody's brains out on stage. Everybody has their price. "You can ask." I said doubtfully. "But I reckon that sort of entertainment will cost more than you can afford."

At that the bald guy laughed. "You have no fuckin' idea, bud." He said, taking a long pull from a can of Carlsberg. I later learned from one of the guys in the party that the bastard had won 22.6 million quid on the Euromillions lottery and this was the start of a week long stag experience for red shirt - his older brother - that was heading into Europe the following day, the red light districts of Amsterdam and Budapest highlights of the itinerary. I hated him already. Even more than I hated the clone of Grizzly Adams.

Karen turned her attentions back to the guy kneeling at her feet, sexily sliding the satin shirt down her arms before draping the garment over his head. He made a show of inhaling her scent from the discarded blouse as she danced around him, pushing her ass back into his face and wriggling, her eyes wide, mouth open, hands on her cheeks as his nose pressed into the crack of her butt through the black trousers. She held that shocked and surprised pose for a few seconds before moving back to the middle of the room, spreading her legs wide, facing away from the eight guys around the sofa, hands on her full ass cheeks and then she bent forward at the waist, keeping her hands on her butt, all ten fingers splayed wide.

She gripped her curvaceous ass cheeks and pulled them alternately up and down, staring between her legs at the upside down sofa and the rapt men watching everything she did. Slowly, as she played with her butt, the trousers began to slide down her hips, revealing the thin T-shaped giveaway sign that she was wearing a very flimsy g-string underneath the black slacks. She allowed them to drop an inch or two then straightened up and turned around, having spotted the rich fucker waving a tenner to and fro in his right hand.

Karen sauntered over to him smiling, hands on hips, the waistband of her trousers by this time having been pushed halfway down her hips as she walked to reveal the top half of a black lace triangle covering her pubic mound. She grabbed the hand that held the note and relieved it of the money, rewarding the donor with a prolonged feeling up of her left breast through the bra, guiding his hand over the nipple in slow, lazy circles, encouraging him to squeeze the full, fleshy boob. He took full advantage, hooking his fingers in the fabric of her bra and tugging it down to expose a nipple, and he nearly had the teat trapped between his thumb and forefinger when she pulled his hand away and placed it instead on the other cup of her bra, wagging a finger of her free hand in a motion that suggested he had erred. "Naughty boy." She chastised him. "All in good time."

And that, my friends, is how you lose a tenner with an adult entertainer. Push her too far and she'll back off fast, keeping the money as the price of your impatience. She allowed him to feel up her other boob through the bra and this time he behaved himself, his lesson learned. The performer had to remain in control or before you know it you've got a gang rape on your hands. That's why I was there with knuckledusters, a switchblade and a fully charged, totally illegal SGT Terminator 6 stun gun in my pockets. If I knew where to get a proper pistol I'd have been packing one of those bad boys in a shoulder holster, too.

She moved in closer to Baldy, encouraging him to put both hands on the cups of her bra and squeeze them for a few seconds, then abruptly retreated back to the kneeling guy, well out of arms reach of the multimillionaire. His time was up. A tenner had bought him less than a minute of brassier groping. Karen resumed her performance, the slow, sensuous swaying that they had previously enjoyed accelerated to complement the beat of the next track on the playlist - Desire by U2.

I could see one of the men already thumbing through his wallet in anticipation of his own 'extra', having figured out from the bald guys lead what the protocol was for experiencing Karen's treats.

Her hair whipped around in a circle over her head as she bent forward before her audience and treated them to an unrestricted view right down her cleavage that was interrupted once a second by her long hair sweeping across the view down the valley between her tits. She dropped to her knees and knelt in front of Red Shirt, the guy who was set to lose his freedom at the end of the stag festivities, put her arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the mouth amidst cheers from the rest of the audience. The groom flushed a bright red as Karen turned around, lay down on the sumptuously carpeted floor, lowering her head into Red Shirt's lap, her face looking up at him, and began to inch her trousers down her legs, showing more and more fishnet stockinged thigh as she bicycled her legs to the music. Fortunately the trousers were flared adequately for them to slide easily over her three inch heels as they descended further down her legs.

The groom put his hands on her tits as Karen concentrated on removing her trousers as sensually as possible, but when he tried to slide his fingers inside to fondle the bare flesh concealed within she unclipped the handcuffs from her belt, caught his hands in hers and slapped them on his wrists, squirming quickly away out of his reach while the rest of the gang laughed at his predicament. She got to her feet, stepped out of the trousers to leave them as a scrunched up pile of black fabric on the floor and sauntered behind the bewildered groom, who was pulling at the cuffs to get them off, but only succeeded in tightening them further. She then put her stiletto heeled right foot in the middle of his back and pushed him over until he was lying face down on the floor, keeping her heel on his ass as he lay there still grinning like a loon, and tapped her foot, banged her head and thrust her hips provocatively to the beat of the music.

I scanned the audience for trouble, finding none, and returned my attention to Karen. Man, she looked as hot as I had ever seen her. Five feet nine, tanned, toned, 38C boobs stretching a lacy black bra atop a perfect, curvaceous hourglass figure, dressed in a tiny scrap of a g-string, a suspender belt and fishnet stockings in high heels. The black satin gloves and jet black hair complemented the sexy ensemble. I could feel myself hardening just looking at her, even though I'd seen her in this - and much less, of course - many, many times in the past. Fuck knows how the audience were managing with their erections. I figured it was only a matter of time before the twenty pound notes started to make an appearance.

The guy who had been fishing around in his wallet earlier finally held up a hand and started waving the little scrap of blue paper about. I could tell from where I stood off to the side that it was a measly fiver. Unbelievable. Karen was even closer to him and could no doubt see his offering for the insult that it was, yet she took her heel off the prostrate guy's back and skipped across to snatch the proffered note excitedly.

Then she stopped, her wide smile morphing into a frown of confusion, opening up the five pound note, stretching it, analysing it by holding it up to the light to assure herself that it was real, then she glared at the miser who she had taken out from, pouted, stuck her nose up in the air, turned her back on him and began to walk away. She stopped, looked over her shoulder, bent over, presenting her ass to him, them slid the fiver down inside her g-string. The back of the garment, that is. She then proceeded to use it to wipe her ass crack with.

I couldn't help but grin. Some of the audience were laughing at the show as she demonstrated exactly what she thought of being offered a five pound note. One or two were grimacing and groaning in mock disgust, while the moron that had just lost his fiver went bright red in embarrassment, his mates calling him a cheap bastard amongst other appropriate put-downs, one of them slapping him across the back of the head as Karen continued to further soil the note with nothing more disgusting than the sweat from her ass crack. When a stripper puts on a show in a g-string or thong she makes sure that things are absolutely immaculate in that region.

But Karen wasn't finished with him yet. She drew the fiver back out of her butt crack and began to walk back to the guy who had given it to her. She lifted it to her face, made a show of wrinkling her nose in disgust at the rank odour of it, then leaned over the guy, grabbed his jaw in her left hand and rammed it into his open mouth with her right hand. The rest of the audience were laughing hysterically at their friend's predicament as he spat the blue paper out onto the floor. Karen's ground rules had been well and truly laid down.

A twenty pound note immediately appeared. This time Karen plucked it from the fingers of the donor, slid it inside the gusset of her thong and slowly, provocatively, erotically and exaggeratedly rubbed it up and down her pussy lips six or seven times, pressing it firmly against the hood of her clit, her eyes closed, lips parted, head tipped back, the tip of her tongue protruding from the upper right corner of her mouth, before handing it back to the guy who had given it to her. He sniffed it, sighed contentedly, then she snatched it back out of his grasp, turned her back on him, and then sat back down in his lap.

His hands immediately wrapped around her, unerringly finding her breasts as she ground her ass in a circular motion against his crotch. She yelped, jumped up, then turned around and wagged her finger at him. Then she put both of her hands in his crotch, made a show of carefully repositioning his bulge, then immediately sat back down on him, grabbing his hands with hers and slapping them back onto her breasts.

She turned to the guy who had tried to buy her favours with just a fiver and poked her tongue out at him like a petulant child, leaning back onto her new beau and throwing her arms up and around his neck as she rubbed her ass against his hard on and allowed him to roughly play with her tits, even letting his fingers grope inside the cups, but sternly resisting his efforts to lift them up and reveal her bare breasts. I doubted the strap of the bra could withstand being stretched enough to go up and over those thirty-eights anyway. Karen slapped away the hands of the men to either side of the one she was riding. "Let this lad get his money's worth first." She told them as she continued to squirm on his lap, making his bulge harder and harder until I could see from the look on his face that, trapped inside his chinos and under her butt, things were getting a little bit uncomfortable for him.

He soon gave up trying to yank her bra off and instead moved his hands down her flanks, shifting his attention to her panties as she dry humped his trapped erection. She allowed him to slide his hands inside her knickers, groaned loudly as his fingers stroked up and down her pubic mound, then abruptly jumped off his lap when he tried to force a finger between her vaginal lips. She wagged a finger at him, then kissed her palm before giving his crotch one last squeeze with it.

Karen moved back to the groom, who by this time was lying on his side watching the action, his cuffed hands held in front of him. As Desire ended, segueing into 'Devil Inside' by INXS, she rolled him over onto his back with her feet, then pressed one of her heels down onto his crotch, rocking it back and fore as she continued her performance, which by this time primarily involved the slow, finger by finger removal of her black satin gloves.

The groom, despite his pink fluffy bondage, grabbed hold of her foot and managed to twist off her shoe. Now, bereft of one high heel, Karen crushed the bare sole of her foot harder into his crotch, rolling her eyes as her victim grinned up at her, bringing up his cuffed hands and putting them behind his head as he relaxed contentedly. She dropped a glove onto his face disdainfully, still twisting her bare foot left and right as she seductively took off the other glove, then she changed feet, pressing her remaining high heel down firmly onto red shirt's balls.

His smug expression swiftly contorted into a grimace as she ground her sharp heel into his swollen testicles, though from my perspective her abuse seemed to be doing very little to reduce his ardour. I think the guy had forgotten in his semi-inebriated state that he had paid for this mistreatment when she had relieved him of the cash that he had been carrying in his back pocket when she had frisked him earlier. He brought his hands back down to her foot, hoping to twist off her other shoe, but she kicked them away, then sat down heavily on his belly, leaning over, her tits hanging to either side of his face. She twisted her torso to and fro, her big breasts slapping softly against his cheeks. She reached behind her back with one hand and deftly unclasped her bra, allowing the two halves of the garment to flop down and hang to either side of the grooms face.

When she finally leaned back, the bra remaining on his face, the clapping and cheering at the much anticipated sight of her unfettered breasts matched anything I'd heard in a crowded club with ten times this number of men watching her act.

"Do you like what you see, boys?" Karen asked them once the noise had abated, cupping her big tits in her hands and lifting them up for their approval, extending her tongue out as far as it could go and flicking it across a n erect bud as she stretched her right breast to near breaking point. The chorus of whoops, whistles and cheers resumed even louder than before as she weighed her ample charms in her hands. Her 38C cups were certainly a formidable duo. Full, natural, slightly upturned and sporting nipples that stood out like thimbles from brown, bumpy aerolae. They were undeniably a beautiful pair of tits. One of the guys was so impressed with them that he immediately jammed his hand in his pocket and began rummaging around, pulling out a wad of notes and peeling off a tenner with trembling hands.

"Hey honey," He called to her as she squeezed her boobs together and leaned over, preparing to rake her nipples over the groom's grinning face. "Give me some of that action."

Karen immediately slid off the groom and crawled on all fours, tiger like, across the floor to him, purring sexily as she did so, her heavy tits hanging beneath her. She put her hands on his knees, prised them wide apart, then reached up and plucked the tenner from his grasp. swiftly climbing on top and straddling him, her knees to either side of his thighs. She pressed her pussy down onto his bulge and leaned forward, her hands guiding her tits to his face, offering one nipple to his mouth, then she wrenched it away and guided the other nipple to his foraging tongue. After a few moments of teasing him with her teats he closed his hands around her back and crushed her right breast against his face, teeth closing over the nipple. I moved forward to intervene, but Karen held her hand out to tell me she was in control of the situation and I backed off. When he eventually stopped sucking on her tit and came up for air, she twisted her torso and fed him the other breast, pushing herself onto him and at the same time grabbing the back of his head and encouraging him to suck on this one, too. After a minute of this she extricated herself from his grasp, snatched another tenner from a guy who was sitting on the floor because there was no room left on the furniture, and roughly smothered him with her mammaries for two minutes while the rest of the audience egged them both on.

The rich guy, by this time, had caught Karen's eye by waving another twenty pound note around. She climbed off the guy who was sat on the floor and crawled on hands and knees toward the money. Kneeling between his thighs she reached up for the bill, only to have it tugged away out of reach. He patted his bulge and beckoned her up. Karen climbed on top of him, pressing her pussy down on the roughness of the zipper of his jeans and encircled his neck with her arms, plucking the twenty from his grip. She dry humped him hard as he fondled and sucked her saliva soaked tits roughly, making her gasp on occasion, bit she never gave me the danger sign.

Millsy
Millsy
147 Followers