The Debauchery of Hope Ch. 05

Story Info
LJ and Hope visit the new property.
3.5k words
4.56
41.1k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully it was warm for a Mid-Winter Saturday morning. The 25 minute drive out to the property they were looking at had been picturesque for LJ and Hope, especially with the sun steadily rising to the East as they headed out of town. They both had to remind themselves as tranquil as the trip had been, it was done at 8am on a Saturday morning when most any other time it would certainly be a lot more time consuming.

The property itself seemed to be exactly what they were looking for. It was a shade under 20 acres with about half the land cleared, a house that was situated well off the road and even a lake that was stocked with fish, not to mention a barn and a couple of buildings already raised. The catch was the property had been the site of a rather large scale meth operation that several law enforcement agencies had raided over a year earlier, and the place had been sitting vacant ever since.

The house itself was in pretty good shape. The people that had been running the operation had thankfully kept the rambunctiousness taking place on other parts of the property from spilling over to their living space. There had also been a professional hazmat clean-up crew that had come in and dealt with the barn and sheds where they were cooking the meth. The only real issues were the dog kennels where the previous tenants had been running a small scale dog fighting/breeding operation, along with the year's worth of grassy overgrowth around the house.

With the asking price for the property being so cheap, the main hurdle LJ foresaw was the perceived stigma that might come with buying a place with such an infamous past for the young kids in his project. Frankly, LJ reasoned, it wasn't any worse than many of the neighborhoods they already called home.

Walking through the two foot high weeds towards the front porch of the house, LJ hoped a full year's worth of bad news about all the other things in the world might dull peoples' memories of what the property had been known for.

"So what do you think?" LJ asked as he paced across the creaky planks of the porch.

"I think we better rebuild the porch if you and all the kids are going to be hanging out on here," Hope laughed. "Seriously...I think the place had potential. You were hinting that this place had some baggage along with it?"

"We'll get into that while we take a look around," LJ replied before stealing a peek inside the dusty front window.

"Looks livable inside," he added.

"Alright...let's go down there towards the barn and the kennels and see what type of shape they're in," LJ sighed a few seconds later.

"OK," Hope followed along, gradually wishing she'd worn pants instead of a long dress as the morning chill continued to work on her.

The physical toll of what LJ had put her body through over the past five days continued to haunt Hope's frame each time she took a step. She could feel the muscles in her legs, side and back grumble as she followed LJ around the house to the backyard. She did manage a slight internal chuckle seeing how LJ walked ever so gingerly as well, and felt a jolt of silly pride course through her realizing she'd put a few miles on his tires over the past few days as well.

"What's that smell?" Hope spoke up as the glistening dew from the weeds gradually coated her skirt and shoes.

"That's part of the reason this land is so cheap," LJ offered as he kept walking. "About a year and a half ago the Feds busted a pretty big meth operation out here. From what I read they were cooking the stuff down there in the barn and storing it in those sheds...I think they also had a pretty big pot crop down there on the other side of the fence along with some Michael Vick type stuff going on with the dogs down in the kennels."

"Geez...not exactly a place you want your kids wandering around," Hope sighed.

"Yep..it's gonna need some work but its do-able," LJ replied before casually pitching a rock down the hill towards the lake.

Turning towards the kennels, Hope's heart broke thinking about what the animals who lived there must have endured during their stay. While a hazmat crew had cleaned up the meth mess, no one had seemed to take the time to clean up much of the remnants remaining in and around the dog pens. Thankfully in the 18 months since the dogs had been rescued, time along with a lot of fresh air had dulled much of the scent.

Easing past the caged living quarters, LJ and Hope slowly entered the makeshift office in the back of the kennel and looked out the rear window to see the pit that had been cut into the woods where the dogs actually fought. LJ spent several moments trying to put his head around the carnage that had taken place in that ring along with what he could potentially put there like a basketball court or a garden.

Hope, on the other hand, had her attention focused on something in the room adjacent to the office.

"What are those? she asked LJ against her better judgment, pointing at several medieval looking contraptions gathering dust to her right.

"....Uh...," LJ paused, unsure exactly how to tell Hope, or even if he should, what those things were for.

"She's a 35 year old woman..I think she can handle it," a voice inside his head finally chided.

"I think that's what they call 'rape stands' in the dog fighting world..at least that's what the reporters talked about when they were busting the place," LJ offered, unable to look Hope directly in the eyes as a visible wave of disgust washed through the woman standing aghast in front of him.

Seeing Hope's arms hang limply down to each side as the gears worked inside her head trying to process what he'd told her, LJ somehow tried to fill the awkward silence.

"If you've ever seen two dogs have sex..its not a pretty thing...barbaric almost..just primal animalistic lust..that overriding need to reproduce.....add in the nature of those types of dogs and I guess they need things like....," LJ continued on until Hope put her hands up to her face and gestured as if she wanted him to stop.

"Let's just take a walk up to the barn...see how good of a job those clean-up crews did getting the place inhabitable," LJ said gently before extending his arm around Hope's shoulder and leading her out of the kennels.

The first thing to strike Hope as she walked side by side with LJ up the grassy hill was how much the residual smell of chemicals increased the closer they got to the barn. The second thing she noticed were several strands of dry-rotted yellow police tape blowing in the braches of the trees beside the barn. It was certainly a place she would have never found on her own, but like so many of the boundaries LJ had pushed her across, both real and imagined over the past few days, Hope dutifully followed him inside when he pushed the barn door open.

"Wow..you could park a couple cars in here," LJ quickly surmised as he surveyed the empty surroundings.

There was definitely a scent of the barn's previous life still wafting through the air but LJ guessed that could be mitigated by simply opening up the doors and allowing the old air to circulate out for a few days. Stalking around the dirt floor the same way he did that day back in the empty gymnasium, Hope felt the insides of her thighs start to tingle as she watched LJ methodically size the place up. Not even realizing she was doing it, Hope clutched her left hand into a fist on that side of her waist as an all too familiar warmth began to fill her.

Sensing the sudden shift coming from Hope, LJ turned and stared straight at her. Taking the four steps that separated him and her, LJ tenderly nestled his hands around the back of Hope's waist then leaned down and kissed her passionately on the lips. Feeling the woman's body instantly swoon then melt against his chest, LJ rolled his tongue into Hope's mouth and the two french kissed for several minutes in the empty barn before LJ finally pulled back and effortlessly spun Hope's body halfway around. Gently nudging her towards the far wall of the barn, LJ fully intended to lift Hope's dress up and fuck her right there the same way he did in the shower a few days earlier.

The early morning sunlight shining softly through the planks of the barn's walls, just before Hope reached the point of no return she turned out of nowhere to face LJ. Stretching up on her tippy-toes and kissing him once again on the lips, Hope somehow managed the strength to look the towering man in the eyes.

"...No......Not here..I want...I want to try something else," her voice stuttered as if from a very distant place.

With that Hope turned and like a wayward spirit, disappeared out the barn door.

________________________________

Hope was already 30 feet out of the barn by the time LJ had strolled to the door. A puzzled but fascinated look gleamed across his face as he watched the woman walk through the dew covered field. Seeing her initially make her way towards the main house, for a second LJ thought maybe Hope was planning on breaking inside for some sort of illicit encounter with him, or maybe to see if the bathroom still works.

"Maybe she just wants to make love in the field..like in those dime store romance novels," LJ laughed before he set off to follow Hope, wherever she was headed.

About 150 feet behind her now, LJ stopped in his tracks when he saw Hope turn towards the dog kennels and disappear inside.

"Did she leave something in there maybe?" LJ wondered to himself as he quickened his pace.

When he finally did slip inside the kennel and ease down the narrow corridor to the office in the back, LJ quickly realized the depth of what Hope wanted to do went way beyond anything ever covered in a Harlequin plot.

Just as he'd done back on Tuesday in the locker room shower at the school, LJ stared down at a pile of Hope Andrews' discarded clothes. Gently kicking at the dress, sweater, shoes, bra and panties to convince himself all this was real, LJ turned to the right and saw the woman's pale white frame kneeling in the shadows. His eyes still adjusting to the dimly lit space, LJ shook his head several times just knowing his gaze had to be deceiving him.

Hope was on her knees in a somewhat awkward position with her rear end facing him. LJ could see how hands gripped to something to each side of her bowed head as she knelt there being as silent and motionless as she could, knowing full well however that LJ was now standing in the office watching.

Somehow Hope had taken her place on one of the breeding stations she'd asked LJ about just minutes earlier. The unmistakable symbolic meaning hit LJ like a ton of bricks, and even for someone as cool, calculating and unflappable as he fancied himself to be, LJ had to gather himself for a few seconds before he walked up behind Hope.

Reaching his right hand down as he approached Hope from the side, LJ ever so softly traced his fingertips up and down the woman's arched spinal column. Feeling Hope's skin shiver as he gracefully rubbed her back, LJ eventually knelt down, extended his right arm around Hope's shoulders and kissed her on the back of the neck.

Nuzzling his mouth down to the left side of Hope's swaying head, LJ kissed her several times on the nape of her neck before whispering into her ear.

"You don't have to do ....," he started before Hope defiantly shook her head and interrupted.

"Fuck me," she told him in the most certain of terms. "Like this LJ.....I want you to fuck me right here...just like this!"

All LJ could do was rest there on his knees for several seconds, stunned as he allowed Hope's desperate plea to absorb into his brain. On one hand LJ couldn't deny how much he'd enjoyed pulling the inner slut from deep within Hope's moral core. To literally see the monster he'd created naked and perched on her knees, begging him to fuck her on the same breeding device some very bad men had used to mate their dogs sent chills through someone even as battle tested as he was. LJ also couldn't escape the fact that he'd bonded on so many levels other than sexually since he'd met Hope, so to see her in that obscenely surreal pose caused him to vacillate for nearly a minute as he contemplated what to do.

"....Please LJ...please fuck me," Hope voice once again rose from the floor, weak in it's tone but it's insistence clear.

Looking down seeing the way Hope had buried her right hand between her thighs, slapping it hard against her creamy and soaked pussy, LJ reached down and started to unbuckle his pants. A stone cold look of purpose etched in his narrowed brown pupils, LJ methodically kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants as Hope quivered below.

Naked from the waist down, LJ figured there was no sense shedding his shirt as he stepped his right leg over Hope's back and straddled his feet to each sde of her kneeling frame. Staring straight down and the freckles dotting Hope's back, LJ softly patted his hand down on the back of her head before rubbing it across her shoulders as she trembled between his knees.

Slapping the thick shaft of his fully aroused cock down between Hope's shoulder blades, stepping backwards slowly, LJ scrubbed the golf ball sized head of it down her spine until it nestled between her pale white asscheeks. Clamping his right hand between Hope's thighs, LJ raised his open palm straight up to her crotch and quickly felt his skin become saturated with her warm and dripping vaginal juices.

His head dizzy as his hand absorbed the physical manifestation of Hope's taboo arousal, LJ quickly rubbed the oily secretions over the bulging slab of his manhood before pressing is groin flush against Hope's raised and waiting rear-end. The warmth of the woman's crotch billowing backwards against his balls, LJ briskly positioned his knees to each side of Hope before pressing forward.

Any desire or need for foreplay or polite flirtation was out of the question. Hope had placed herself in that exact position for a reason. LJ had opened a door Hope had long kept locked in her psyche and this was somehow the most haunting way to show him just how thankful she was for the joyful perversion he'd unleashed inside her. Everything Hope had to give now stripped bare and offered up on a silver platter, she whispered her thanks to God when she felt LJ shove his cock deep into her welcoming quim.

Hope's head arched backwards and her bones seemed to turn to rubber when LJ slammed his dick into her convulsing vagina. Placing his left hand down on Hope's waist to steady his thrusting angle, LJ clamped his right around the back of her neck as he began ruthlessly bucking forward.

"Wrap your hands around the frame Hope...you want the real experience don't you?" LJ snarled down to her, and that was all that was said for several minutes as he repeated what every other male dog had done to a bitch in heat on that very same spot.

His rhythmic friction established inside Hope, LJ allowed himself a few seconds to let the gloriously surreal nature of the scene around him to sink in. Looking out the window on the far wall of the kennel's office, LJ could see the lake at the bottom of the property. The timing couldn't have been more perfect as several fish jumped to the surface for some insects as the early morning sun glistened like glitter on the lake. A cozy tide of warmth swept through LJ as the image took him back to the rural southern farm he grew up on. Right then he decided he was going to buy that property.

The entire time LJ was mentally making the decision to buy the place, the rest of him was on primal auto-pilot as he continued driving his cock into Hope from behind. Hope's moans filled the dusty and cramped space to the point of echoing off all the metal surrounding them, and LJ could see the woman's bare feet bouncing like yo-yo's to each side as he relentlessly slammed his groin into her now beet red ass.

Her vaginal juices splashing from her cunt after each one of LJ's churning and brutal downward thrusts, the intensity and volume of Hope's moans increased until the small kennel couldn't contain them.

"Advantages to having a place where there's no one else around for a mile on all sides," LJ thought to himself as he placed his hands around each side of Hope's waist and impaled her pussy repeatedly on his stabbing cock.

Tilting forward, feeling as if Hope was somehow trying to suck him all the way up inside her, LJ pressed his chest down on her back. Extending his hands down and clamping them over Hope's as she clutched desperately to the stand's rickety frame, the device buckled under the ungodly strain of the couple's writhing bodies. Draped over her now like a big, black bear, LJ nuzzled his lips down to the lobe of Hope's right ear.

"Take it..take it all Hope...ahhhh..ahhhhh..you wanted me to fuck you like a bitch..you wanted to know what it felt like to be a slut...you got what you wanted didn't you...," LJ hissed, filling the woman's head with his viciously succient and prophetic words until she was left with no other option but to cum right there beneath him.

"AAAAHHHHHHH.... AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ...YEESSSSSSSSSSSAAAHHHHH GGGGOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD," she wailed, the shrill screams of her release shooting out in all directions across the secluded property, causing a small flock of birds to scatter into the sky, even a few squirrels to curiously raise their heads as her voice echoed hauntingly through the woodline.

On and on it went until Hope blood curdling shrieks of feminine bliss were joined by the baritone groans of LJ busting his raging nut inside her.

Scooping his hands up the length of Hope's straining arms, in a flash LJ cinched his grip around her swinging breasts as he dumped his boiling seed deep into Hope's thirsty cunt. His entire weight crouched down on top of Hope, LJ thrashed like bucking bronco, saturating the pulsing walls on the screaming woman's vagina. Hope nipples feeling like two ripe cheeries pressing against his palms, LJ continued to pump his cock in and out of her until she finally went limp beneath him.

The volume and frequency of their collective groans gradually subsiding, LJ wrapped his arms all the way around Hope and spent the next few minutes simply hugging her naked and trembling body from behind. Not a word was spoken between the two as LJ secured his grip around her chest then carefully rolled her to the side, then off the crudely constructed stand. Kissing Hope with a tenderness belying the carnal indeceny he'd just put her body through, LJ traced his fingers softly up and down the goosepimpled of Hope's arm as she cried and cuddled for warmth beside him.

_______________________________

There she was 10 months later, sitting in LJ's lap and gently patting him on the chest as he watched the football game in his recliner. With Hope's approval, he'd put a bid in on the property a few days after their morning squares in the kennel and it was quickly accepted. By late Winter they were busy getting the place spruced up and livable for the kids in LJ's program.

Looking through the sliding glass door, Hope could see several of LJ's students playing football in the field beside the house, as well as a couple of the boys walking down the hill towards the lake with the fishing poles LJ had bought them. It was the pure definition of idyllic.

The 8 month bulge of her pregnant belly only added to the perfection of the moment on that lazy Saturday afternoon. Leaning over to kiss LJ on the lips as he rubbed his hand over her rounded stomach, Hope Addison found herself taking quite nicely to her new lease on life, just as she had to every other door of physical and spiritual freedom her new Husband had opened for her.....

THE END

Thanks for Reading