The Debt

Story Info
Gayle has to 'pay up' as promised.
5k words
4.44
50.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers

Gayle knew it was very important to borrow the money if she was to stay in business. Things were tight but expected to improve soon, meanwhile she just needed a thousand dollars to keep her head above water and Gayle was determined to get the money somehow.

Gayle tried to think of her options for borrowing the money and all she could come up with was a friend that had the money and would be more then willing to loan it to her. But the catch was.. the way he would want it re-paid. He had the 'hots' for her and sex would be the issue. Gayle had no doubt about it but no one else she could think of to loan her money on such short notice. She decided to approach David about the loan and to deal with it as carefully as she possibly could.

Several nights a week, Gayle went to David's house to sit in his hot tub. He was a friend but wanted to be more. She did not want to be anything but friends... she didn't feel attracted to him other then as a friend or so she told herself often enough. They always enjoyed each others company and laughed a lot when they hung out. He was constantly trying to convince her it was a rule that you had to go naked in the hot tub, but she refused to take her suit off and laughed at him about it. He never gave up trying to get her naked and devised different ways to get her out of her clothing. It had become a game between the two of them, one she did not intent to lose.

Gayle figured she had to offer more then the normal 'payback' to get the loan, but she had to be very careful what was said. She went over to David's house, a new thong swimsuit in her bag, and her mind set. She'd at least show him her ass and hope he would be satisfied enough with that and would just loan her the money. She was sure she could get the money but it had to be repaid as quickly as possible or who knew what David would demand of her in lieu of payment or interest.

David greeted Gayle at the door, a more then happy expression on his face. He was crazy about this hard to get naked female and was always eager to see her. Now if he could just get her out of her clothing.... just once. They chatted for a few minutes before Gayle went to change into her suit. She heard the doorbell ring as she came out of the bathroom, then heard the voices of a couple of David's friends and figured he wouldn't come out to the hot tub for awhile. That was fine with her, she felt pretty close to naked, wearing the thong, and hurried to immerse herself in the tub's water.

Gayle sighed in pleasure as the water covered her up to her chin. The jets doing their job as they pushed water over and against Gayle's body. It felt heavenly to sit there in the hot water, her head tilted back, resting against a cushion. She let her mind drift, thinking of how to ask David for the loan and curious about what he might demand for it.

Gayle was a petite woman. The kind men thought of as a 'spinner.' She was sexy, bright and had a good sense of humor which men found attractive.

Her features were small, she was juat barely over five feet tall and weighted a whole 108 lbs. She wore her hair shoulder length and liked the light blonde color of it. She colored her natural hair, which was a mousey brown, and had for years.

She had lived alone for a number of years after having had a failed marriage and a broken relationship with a long time boyfriend. She didn't trust men much anymore, they had caused her too much pain. Of course she liked men, always had, always would, but as for falling in love again, she had her doubts. She loved sex and hated to think of not having it on a regular basis, but it was too risky to sleep with just anyone.

She sat, with her eyes closed, enjoying the hot tub's comfort and didn't notice that David had come outside. He stood a distance away from the tub, just looking at Gayle and thinking how much he wanted to fuck her. She was one special lady as far as he was concerned. Now if he could only convince her to sleep with him, the world would be a better place! Davod grinned to himself, thinking, 'It will happen, just got to be patient.'

Gayle snapped out of her daydreaming when David announced his arrival in the tub with a splash of the hot water washing over her face. "Damn it David! You shouldn't try to drown your guests with hot water!" she scolded. David just laughed as he got comfortable across from her. "Oh hush," he replied to the irritated woman he adored and lusted after. They spent a half hour teasing each other, joking about different things and laughing.

"I'm turning into a prune," Gayle finally said as she reached for a towel and stepped out of the tub. "No way, maybe a little raisonette" David said, reaching to pinch Gayle's ass. She saw his movement and got out of his reach before his fingers made contact. "Your a snake!" she laughed, wrapping the towel around her waist. "Nice ass..I mean thong," David leered, watching her blush. "I can't understand why you need to wear anything in the tub, I'll go naked if you will." he added. "You wish." she answered with a tight little smile.

They dried off and went inside the house. David fixed drinks for both of them and they sat in front of the fireplace, talking. Gayle was trying to work up the nerve to ask about the loan.

She had a strong feeling he was going to finally make her bend to his will with the request of seeing her naked. 'What harm could there be in that?' she thought as she half listened to him. "Penny for your thoughts," David said, "I'm sorry, I was just thinking." Gayle said in apology for not really listening and getting caught at it.

"David, I need to ask a big favor of you.." she began.

David listened intently as Gayle told him her situation and asked for a loan of money. His heartbeat excelerated with excitement. A grin threatened to pull his mouth up at the corners. When Gayle had finished asking her question, he sat and looked into the fire for a few moments, letting her grow more nervous. "Well Gayle, it seems to me we can work something out here." he finally said as he turned his gaze on her once more. Gayle didn't miss seeing the twinkle in his brown eyes. She decided to ignore it.

"Oh David," she said in relief of having it overwith and said, "You don't know how much I appreciate you doing this for me! I'll have the money back to you in one week." she added. "One week huh? And if you don't have it then? Interest?" David ask slyly. "Oh I'll have it." Gayle said, caution bells sounding in her head. "But if you don't?" he said again, still staring directly into her eyes. "What do you want if I don't?" she responded a little annoyed by his question.

"If you don't repay me the money in exactly one week from the day I give you the cash, I want to eat your pussy for one half hour." David told her.

Gayle's mouth dropped open, then closed quickly. She stared into the fire, feeling her cheeks burn pink at his suggestion. She shouldn't have been surprised, he had made it clear often enough that he'd love to touch her. She sat there thinking over the deal he wanted her to agree to and decided, it wouldn't hurt to agree since she would have the money in plenty of time.

"Okay, it's a deal." she told him and frowned when he clapped his hands in his excitement. "Oh yeah! Baby...your gonna be one happy loser!" he told her with a big sloppy grin on his face. "Aww c'mon babe, don't look so 'down an out' it's just a half hour that you'll love!" he told her. "Shut-up you jackass!" she scolded. David laughed at her words and the tone in which she said them. He loved a woman with a temper! It just meant she was probably pretty hot in bed too. He hoped she couldn't come up with the money and had to 'pay up' on the interesting part of the deal. But he was also aware that she was pretty much capable of coming up with the money in a pinch, besides the fact she didn't want to let him have his way with her. He planned to keep his fingers, toes and anything else that would work, crossed, in hopes that she couldn't do it on time.

David thought of Gayle's tight little ass, which he had seen in the thong suit. Without a doubt the rest of her was just a yummy. Damn it was going to be one tense week of waiting and hoping she'd fail to have the cash back to him at the appointed time.

The next afternoon, David gave Gayle ten hundred dollar bills. She thanked him and again promised to have it back to him at the end of the week. She had just made a buisness sale that would pay her a great deal of money, and it was supposed to be in her hands on Friday. She had to pay David by Monday or be forced to keep her word and let him have her. At least have her for a half hour.

It wasn't that David was unattractive, he wasn't. In fact he was quite good looking, but he was a womanizer, always chasing skirts and had a different woman weekly. Or so it seemed to Gayle. She didn't plan to be another notch on his belt or his bedpost. Not if she could help it from happening.

The week seemed to drag for David, he was anxious for it to end so he could 'do as he wished' with pretty, little Gayle. He was more then a little fond of her, he sometimes thought he might even be in love. She was so different the the other women he knew and he respected her independance and spirit. But he wouldn't let her back down from their agreement, no way, no how.

Gayle felt the days slip past and it seemed to her they did so far too quickly. She kept busy with work and waited for Friday to arrive, bringing with it the money she was counting on. At least she did have until Monday in case, for some unknown reason, she didn't get it Friday. She could just imagine the smug smile on David's lips if she had to give it up to him.

Friday came, and Friday went... and the check was 'in the mail' or so her customer told her on the telephone that afternoon after the postman had been there. Gayle had hung up, sat at her desk for a moment, then gotten up and kicked her wastebasket across the room. Her fists were clenched and she felt like throwing a tantrum right then and there. Getting herself under control, she got through the rest of the day. When she got home she called David. "Hi David, there's been a problem with the mail. It's going to be Monday after all, when I can bring you your money." she said, trying to keep her voice light.

"No problem babe," he answered in her ear, then laughed. "I can wait for you." he added before hanging up.

Gayle hadn't gone over to David's house all week and missed using the hot tub as well as his company. She just didn't feel relaxed enough to put up with his teasing, so she'd stayed away. On Saturday, she made a trip to her office to check the mail but found no check waiting. She frowned as she locked the office and headed back home. The weekend finally ended and Monday arrived like it always did. Gayle tapped a pencil on her desktop while she waited impatiently for the mailman's arrival. He was late, of course, just to add to her annoyance. Then to make matters worse, he delivered no check.

Gayle couldn't believe it! She had been so certain it would be there. Now she had to face David with the news that she couldn't repay him as promised and she knew he would be thrilled...

Gayle decided she couldn't face David just yet, so she called him instead. "Hello David, I'm afraid it's going to be a bit longer before I have your money.." she said nervously. "No problem Gayle, I know your word is good and you'll give it to me as soon as you can." he answered in a calm voice. She couldn't see the hugh smile on his face. "Oh thank you David! I knew you would understand!" she breathed in relief. They spoke for a few more minutes, then hung up. He didn't mention the promise she had made about sex. Gayle was sure he wouldn't hold her to it anyway...of course he wouldn't.

Tuesday morning brought the check she was waiting for. Gayle hurried to the bank to deposit it and to withdraw the borrowed money to repay David with. The day went by smoothly and she was feeling much better about things.

Gayle drove to David's house and sighed with relief when he took the money and acted as usual. He said the hot tub was heated up and ready for use. He told Gayle to go on ahead that he had a couple of telephone calls to make first, then he would join her. She smiled at him and went to change into her suit. She'd forgotten it was the thong in her bag. She had no choice but to wear it now. Again she hurried to the tub so she could hide in the water the fact that she had it on.

David finally joined her, bringing drinks for both of them. He climbed into the hot water and sighed in pleasure of the hot water rushing around him. Gayle sipped her drink and thought how good it was. They chatted about each other's week and about mutual friends. A half hour later found them climbing out of the tub and toweling off. "Have you had dinner?" David asked. "Yes, I grabbed a bite to eat after work." Gayle answered. "Well so have I, but I'm definately ready for dessert!" David said with a leer. Gayle stood frozen in her tracks. "David?" she said, puzzled at his tone and the way he was looking at her.

David laughed. "C'mon Gayle, you know the deal, and you are a day late with the money." he said.

Gayle frowned deeply at him then said, "Surely your not going to hold me to that are you?" "Hey, your the one that agreed to it AND said you would keep your promise." he told her. Gayle was astonished that he obviously meant to make her keep her word. She felt betrayed and angry at him for it. But damn it, he was right, she had given her word. "Okay, okay," he said, "It doesn't have to be this very minute."

Gayle got dressed and told David she would honor her word but not right then. She needed a little time to get her head right concerning it. He told her to take all the time she needed, as long as it wasn't more then a day or two. With that, she left madder then hell.

David grinned to himself after Gayle had slammed the door and stormed off. He knew she'd get over it and might actually enjoy herself if she'd give him a chance to show her how much he felt for her. He had made a mistake with their relationship in the beginning by basing it totally on 'friendship.' That was what she had wanted and he'd gone along with it only to regret it later when he found he felt more for her then just being 'buddies.' He would wait until the right time to tell her how he felt. Meanwhile, if he could get a taste of her luscious pussy, all the better life would be! He hated to 'make' her give in to him, but if that's what it took, so be it.

Gayle sat on her bed trying to calm herself down. She was so mad at David and at herself for getting into this 'deal' of his. If she didn't follow through, it would make her look like a liar and a cheat, or that her word wasn't good. But considering all things, why should she honor her promise? She'd given him the money back. But no matter how she looked at the situation, she was still in the wrong by not repaying the debt as promised when she got him to loan her the money. "Dammit! Dammit to hell" she muttered. She was restless and angry at the whole thing having happened at all, and had no one to blame but herself for agreeing to it.

She jumped up off the bed and dressed again. "Might as well get it over with." she said to her reflection in the mirror. "And if I have to do it, I might as well make the best of it." she added, as she brushed her thick hair in quick strokes. She put on a short dress and back tights underneith. "Fuck the panties!" she snarled as she jerked her shoes out of the closet and roughly put them on. She was so mad she could barely stand it. She knew she was acting childish but wasn't about to stop herself, not right then. Her anger was the fuel to keep her moving right at the moment.

Driving back to David's house, she had time to collect herself and by the time she arrived at his front door, she appeared cool and calm on the outside. David opened the door and smiled when he saw Gayle standing there. She was so beautiful in his eyes, even angry. He hoped her anger made her aggressive in bed! He stepped aside as she entered and stalked into the livingroom. One light was lit and the fire was blazing. He'd been reading when she had knocked. A drink sat on the coffeetable and soft music was playing. "Can I get you something to drink?" he asked. "Yes, make it something strong." Gayle snapped at him, then took her coat off and flung it over the back of a chair.

"Okay Gayle, relax...I'm not going to kill you or anything." David told her when he returned with a whisky and seven-up in his hand. He handed her the drink and watched as she drank half of it down. Her eyes watered from the whisky, he'd made it strong as she had requested. She felt the liquid warm her inside as it went down. Gayle wasn't much of a drinker and started to feel the alcohol right away. She visuably relaxed after a few more sips of the drink. David grinned, thinking how beautiful she was. No way would he let her out of their agreement, it might be his only chance to have her and he wasn't going to miss his opportunity.

"Well David, let's fuck." she said suddenly, her voice slightly slurred. She started to unbutton her dress. "Whoa...wait just a minute hon.." he said "I'm in no hurry babe." he added, watching her dress slide down her petite frame to a puddle on the floor. She kicked it away and started to peel the tights off next. David watched her with amusment and lust. 'Damn' he thought, 'She is one beautiful woman.' Gayle stood staring into the fire, wearing only her bra now, her petite body took on a glow from the light of the flames. Her hair fell down her back in waves and curls, making her look like a wild fairy to David. She was so tiny and childlike, it made his heart ache to look at her.

"Well, c'mon..lets do it." she said as she turned on her heel and marched down the hallway towards his bedroom. "Gayle wait," he called after her. "Let's go sit in the hot tub for awhile." he told her when he caught up with her in the hall. "Why?" she asked him, she had made up her mind and wanted to be done with it. David frowned, this wasn't exactly the way it was supposed to go. He didn't want a 'grudge fuck' from her, he wanted her to enjoy it as much as he would. Taking her by the elbow, he guided her out the side door to the hot tub. She shrugged his hand off and reached behind her back to unhook her bra, then kicked her shoes off. David enjoyed looking at her naked body for a moment before she got into the water. He was delighted to see that she shaved her pussy. It was smooth and as lovely as he had figured it would be. His cock was also finding the sight most intriging. Not wanting the sight of his hardening cock to scare her off, he quickly got out of his pants and climbed into the tub and sat across from Gayle.

To ease the tension, David made small talk about his job, then about people they both knew. At first Gayle was reluctant to talk much. She could be pretty stubborn when she wanted, but after awhile she started to relax. David made no moves towards her, just chatted. It didn't take long before Gayle forgot her anger and was laughing at one of David's silly stories. She noticed her nakedness and grew quiet again. She'd forgotten that she'd taken her clothing off! Now she saw that David was also in the buff and her cheeks turned pink. David saw her blush and knew what had caused it. He quickly decided to ignore it and kept talking like nothing had happened.

Reaching over the side of the tub, David opened a small refrigerator and got ice cubes out of it. He had brought the whiskey and 7-Up out with them, he poured Gayle a fresh drink and handed it to her. She took the drink and thanked him before taking a big gulp. The warmth flooded her body on the inside as the whiskey made it's way down. David sipped his drink and looked at Gayle, admiring her skin, her blue eyes with their dark lashes, even wet, her hair looked good to him. He watched a drop of water fall from the tip of her nose to her chest, then roll downwards. He wished he was that drop of water right at the moment. Better yet, he'd like to lick the dropplets of water off her body, one at a time. His cock twitched at these thoughts.

*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers
12