The Debt

Story Info
Gambling debts must be settled.
2.6k words
4.33
94.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers

Andy and Melanie were apparently happily married. They were both in their early twenties and considered to be a charming couple. They had friends and an interesting life. No children yet, but time would tell.

They did, unfortunately, have one area of major conflict. Money. Melanie was looking towards a future family, and while they both had reasonable jobs they were finding it hard to save. The main reason for this was Andy.

Andy liked to gamble. He never seemed to go in too deep, and professed that he broke even more often than not, but Melanie noticed the constant drain on their account. It infuriated her, especially as it was normally her who put away those few extra dollars that Andy would lose.

They'd had several arguments about Andy's gambling and, seeing who had just come to her door, Melanie suspected that they'd be having another one when Andy got home. Andy had been called back to work to do an extra shift, as they were shorthanded, and while Melanie was happy that Andy was earning some extra cash she'd have been even happier if he was at home answering the door right now.

At the door was a big man. Massive was the way most people would have described Big Mike. Tall and wide and thick with muscle he looked the sort of person you did not want to meet on a dark night. Or any other night, come to that.

Big Mike had a bit of a reputation. It was said that if you stiffed him money wise, he'd put you in hospital at a rate of one day's stay for every hundred you owed him. He was also a regular at Andy's poker games, both as a player and an enforcer when trouble arose.

"Good evening, Mike," said Melanie smiling. "Um, Andy isn't here right now. He got called back to work. Can I help you?"

"Work, uh?" rumbled Mike. "Surprised he went, knowing I was coming around. We agreed that today would be settlement day. Debts need to be paid you know."

Melanie's heart sank. She'd only just been able to scrape a little nest egg together, and now it seemed Andy had lost it. There was no way she was going to tell Big Mike he couldn't have his money.

"Oh," Melanie said smiling. "Andy didn't mention it to me. How much is owing?"

"Bloody five grand," rumbled Mike, "and like I said, we agreed today was settlement day."

Five thousand dollars? Was Andy insane? Big Mike would kill him for sure. They just didn't have that sort of money.

"Mind if I come in and wait?" asked Mike. "I'd like to get this settled."

"Oh, yes, come in by all means," said a flustered Melanie. "Can I get you a cup of tea or coffee?"

"I'll have a beer, if you've got one," Mike replied, settling down on the lounge.

Melanie hurried through to the kitchen, poured a glass and returned to Mike. He nodded his thanks and drank it appreciatively. It was a warm night and he was hot and thirsty.

"You look a bit nervous, Mel" said Mike. "You aren't one of those women who think I might molest them just because I'm a big bloke, are you?"

"Honestly, the thought never crossed my mind," said Melanie surprised. "I was thinking about the five thousand dollars, actually."

"Yeah, it's a tidy sum, isn't it," grumbled Mike. "It was just the way the cards ran I guess."

The comment on molestation came to Melanie's mind. Maybe if she sympathised and talked to Mike he'd give them more time. Hell, if it brought Andy time she'd give Mike a blow job here and now.

"Andy won't be back for several hours, you know," she said. "Are you sure you want to wait?"

"I don't mind," Mike told her. "I had nothing else planned for tonight. But, if you're nervous about me being here, I'll push off," he added. "I know I do make some women nervous. I just hadn't picked you for that type."

"I'm not nervous of you," protested Melanie. "You've never struck me as the sort of man who'd force himself on an unwilling woman."

"You've got that right," said Mike with a growl. "Why some of these nervous Nellies think I'd get a kick out of bonking them, I don't know. I ask you, what's the fun of bonking a woman who's screaming and crying and saying it's too big? I'll take an enthusiastic partner any day."

"How big is too big?" wondered Melanie, then blushed at Mike's startled grunt.

"Please tell me I didn't say that aloud," she begged.

"OK. You didn't say that aloud. If you had, I'd have been tempted to show you. Am I allowed to ask if your boobs are all yours?"

Melanie felt as though she was going to go up in flames. First her stupid comment and now Mike's teasing remark.

"No, you're not allowed to ask that sort of question," she snapped indignantly.

"What makes you think they wouldn't be?" she added, still indignant at what she saw as a slur on her feminine assets.

"Just that they seem a little large for a woman of your size," said Mike. "I figured maybe falsies, but then I thought you're not the sort of woman to want falsies put in, so I guess you wear a padded bra."

"Padded bra?" spluttered Melanie. "I'm not even wearing a bra, damn you."

Oh god. What is it about this man that makes me open my mouth and put my foot in it?

She glared at Mike, who was openly laughing at her. He rose to his feet and moved easily to stand in front of her. Reaching down he took hold of her top at the waist.

"I'll tell you what," he said. "I'll just check out that statement of yours, and after that you can look and see how big is too big."

Melanie felt her top being lifted, and while part of her wanted to say stop, another part wanted to prove that her breasts were truly hers. Tongue tied, she just watched as her top slowly lifted, sliding up and revealing her breasts. She hardly even noticed when Mike didn't release her top but lifted it off over her head.

Mike looked at Melanie's breasts, jutting proudly out. No padded bra, and as of yet no need for one for support. His hands reached up and he cupped them, squeezing and feeling them.

"What are you doing," asked Melanie, appalled, feeling her breasts responding to his touch. She could feel them swelling and her nipples were standing out.

"Just making sure that you truly don't have falsies," said Mike, smiling. "The only real way to tell is by touch."

"Well, now you know," snapped Melanie, stepping away from his touch and reaching to pull her top back into place. She suddenly felt foolish when she found that she wasn't even wearing it any longer.

"Are you going to satisfy your own curiosity now?" ask Mike.

"What?" came the puzzled reply.

"How big is too big? Remember?"

"Certainly not," said Melanie. "Can I have my top, please?"

At the same time her mind brought up that old wives tale. You can judge a man's size by the size of his hands and feet. Despite herself, she found her eyes flicking from Mike's hands to his feet, to his... She looked away.

"Why not? You're curious," goaded Mike.

"I just don't do that sort of thing," stated Melanie firmly.

"Why not?"

"Why not? You can't just ask a woman to look at the size of your cock," snapped Melanie. "It's just not done."

"Yes it is. Men do it all the time. They all want women to look at their cocks and admire them. It's a male thing. Women like showing off their breasts. Men want women to look at their cocks. So are you going to? You know you want to."

Melanie did want to. That was the trouble. Ever since he'd made that off the cuff remark about women complaining she'd wanted to see. And Mike was going to goad her until she did, she suspected.

"All right," she said. "If you're so anxious to have a woman see your cock I'll take a look at it."

She waited for Mike to unzip. And waited.

"What are you waiting for?" she finally asked.

"Funny. I was about to ask you that," said Mike.

He expected her to take it out? Melanie blinked, nervously. Then she took Mike's zip and ran it down. She could feel it behind the material as her hand brushed against it.

A little hand slipped through the open zip and touched what was hidden there. It paused for a moment, and then closed upon it and pulled it free.

Melanie hastily let go and stepped back, frowning slightly.

"It's not that overlarge," she said indignantly. "The way you spoke I was expecting a fearsome monster."

"I never said it was," murmured Mike. "I said some women might think so if I was molesting them. Actually, I think you'll find it's just the right size once it's in you."

"What? It's not going to get the chance to be inside of me?" snapped Melanie, genuinely startled.

"Oh, come on, Mel. Who do you think you're kidding?" asked Mike with a laugh. "I'm standing here with an erection that you hauled out into the light, and you're standing there topless with your breasts pointing at me like a pair of pistols. Of course we're taking it a bit further."

Mike reached over and, giving Melanie plenty of time to stop him, he flicked open the button on the side of her skirt and slid down the zip. A gentle tug and the skirt slithered over her hips and down.

Wide-eyed Melanie stared at Mike. He hadn't done that, had he? Yes, he had, and she hadn't even tried to stop him. Was she mad? She must be she decided, as she watched Mike tug her panties down, seeing herself lift her foot so he could take them right off. All of a sudden she was standing in front of Big Mike wearing a pair of sneakers, and that was it.

Big Mike took Melanie and eased her down onto the rug. She was looking at him with wide eyes, seeming slightly shocked but not resisting or protesting. Standing over her as she looked up at him, he quickly stripped and settled down next to her.

As Melanie watched, Mike's hand settled on one of her breasts, holding it firmly while his thumb rubbed her nipple. Then his mouth settled on her other breast, and she gasped as she felt his heated mouth suck lightly on her nipple. His teeth grazed her skin, and little ripples of heat were stating to burn.

Mike's hand traced slowly over her heated flesh, wandering down until it settled at the sensitive junction of her legs. Melanie waited, expecting his hand to probe further, to start teasing her lips apart for his coming invasion, and wondered as his hand just lay there, warming her.

Then Melanie could feel Mike's mouth following the path that his hand had traced. She was acutely aware of where his hand had touched her, and could now feel his tongue tracing the trail with loving care.

Reaching her pussy, Mike didn't stop. Now his hands were telling her legs to spread wider, and his tongue was moving in to fill the space created, flicking along her lips, probing lightly between them.

Melanie was twisting slightly from side to side, heat welling up from deep within her. She could feel a warm wetness rising to the surface of her pussy, apparently seeking the warm wetness of Mike's tongue.

Fingers eased her lips apart, and Melanie gave a startled shriek when Mike's tongue dipped between them, first touching and then massaging her clitoris. She shrieked a second time, hands tangling in his hair, trying to pull him away from that sweet torture, but unable to do more than clutch him.

She shrieked a third time, her body screaming for attention as Mike continued to tease her clitoris, and she was almost sobbing with relief when he finally lifted his head.

She watched, trembling, as Mike eased her lips further apart, anticipation burning within her, because it wasn't his tongue that was invading her this time. She was hot and wet and ready for Mike as he drove firmly into her, her knees bending as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around him.

Mike pushed firmly into Melanie's willing body. Her soft flesh stretched and yielded, giving him the admittance he desired, folding firmly around him as he came. Mike moved steadily, not rushing but making sure that Melanie had time to adjust and accept, and Melanie repaid his patience by eagerly taking what he had to offer. Then he was home and Melanie's legs were closed around him, holding him there.

For a few long moments Mike stayed there, enjoying the feel of just being inside Melanie, while Melanie reciprocated, not trying to move but just enjoying the feeling of being mastered and taken.

Finally Mike gave a soft groan and pressed himself a little harder against Melanie, being rewarded by feeling Melanie press upward against him. He relaxed a little and then pressed again. Not really thrusting into her yet, just a gentle bit of pressure to help build the tensions between them.

Mike continued pressing against Melanie, feeling her matching the building rhythm. Now when he was relaxing, he was also pulling back a little, so that his gentle presses were becoming gentle thrusts.

Then the gentle thrusts were coming slightly faster and the withdrawing was pulling back a bit further and the gentle thrusts were becoming not so gentle and Melanie could feel Mike driving into her hard and fast.

She had no complaints, she decided, about the size of his cock. It was certainly the right size to do what she wanted it to do right now. She relished its plunging drive into her, mourned when it slid away again, joyously greeted it when it vigorously returned.

Excitement was burning through her. Mike was again assaulting her breasts, and hot sensations were spreading out from her sensitive breasts and nipples, tantalising her with promises of things to come.

Mike continued to take his pleasure from Melanie, feeling her reactions and knowing he was giving as well as receiving. Melanie was bucking hard beneath him, matching his fervour, little grumbling sounds coming from her throat, gasps and half formed words.

Finally Mike was coming into her, his climax hitting with vicious force, causing him to groan as he slammed into Melanie. Feeling his release, Melanie gave a shriek, and felt herself being swept away by the flood he'd released.

When Melanie was feeling more herself she looked over at Mike, finding him already dressed. She sighed. Had she done that to hopefully appease Mike when Andy didn't have the money, or because she'd wanted to? She just didn't know.

She lay there, looking at Mike, wanting to ask about Andy and the five thousand, but not daring. She didn't have to she discovered.

Mike took a thick envelope from his pocket.

"I won't stay and wait for Andy," he said. "I'll leave his winnings with you. I suggest you tuck it away somewhere safe. And tell Andy he should quit poker for a while. He isn't going to be that lucky twice running."

Mike left the envelope on the table and departed, leaving a stunned Melanie regarding the envelope. Andy, the son of a bitch, had won five thousand dollars and never even told her? She'd kill him.

Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers