The Debt Repayment

Story Info
Wife begins paying back husband's gambling debt.
3.1k words
3.97
181k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The arrival of morning found me sitting out on the deck in deep thought. I had actually been sitting out there most of the night, wondering how I had turned my life into such a mess, and what I could do to make things right.

I was jerked back to reality when I heard my wife Meg come outside and say "Good morning Sweetheart. Are you all right? I woke up and you weren't in bed."

"Good morning Darling. Yes, I'm fine". I was lying through my teeth to the one person who trusted me more than anyone. Meg and I had met 3 years ago through mutual friends, and had married just one year later. Meg is the most beautiful woman in the world to me. She is 5'7", with long blonde hair, and sparkling blue eyes. She has a fantastic body, and I only have to give her a hug and I find myself wanting her.

We have a lovely home about an hour outside of Washington, D.C., and Meg has made it feel so warm and cozy. It is located on the top of Weather Mountain near Round Hill, Virginia, and sometimes the clouds are so low it is as if they are kissing our home. The view from the deck is breathtaking, and I love to sit out there and just be. It is a place that one could retreat to and feel relaxed. Meg and I have even had some pretty hot sex under the moonlight out there! But now that I have made such a mess of my life, I only feel self induced stress when I am at home. I guess the thought that I could lose all of this scares me to death.

About 2 years ago, I had met a guy named Ron. We seemed to become good friends very quickly, and his interest in football was even greater than mine. We would make friendly wagers on games, and over time the bets got bigger and bigger. I soon found Ron in the role of my bookie rather than my friend. I had made some wagers that were far from intelligent, and I now found myself owing a very large amount of money to him.

During the two years that my friendship was evolving from friend to bookie with Ron, Meg and I had invited Ron over for dinner and drinks on quite a regular basis. At first I thought nothing of it, but over time I noticed Ron watching Meg with a different look in his eyes.

There was a time that he was over and Meg was sunbathing on the deck while we were shooting the bull, and when she rolled over, her top shifted and exposed part of her beautiful pouting breast. She has wonderful nipples that stand out like bullets on her tits, and her exposed nipple immediately got hard from the breeze. I swear that I saw Ron licking his lips. When he saw me looking at him, he immediately looked away from Meg.

Another time that he was over, he gave my wife a hug hello, and he seemed to linger just a little too long, and his hands drifted a little too low on her back. She was wearing a clingy little sundress with just a thong on underneath, and I would have sworn that he was copping a feel of her bare ass. She did have a gorgeous ass that was tight and round, and I guess on the one hand, I cannot blame him for trying. But on the other hand, I felt that he was crossing a line that I did not want him to. When he saw me watching, I could have sworn that his mouth curved up in a sneer. Was I imagining things?

Over time I noticed more and more of these instances occurring, all the while my debt to him was growing larger and larger. I knew that I needed to quit gambling on the games, but each time I told myself, "This is the time that I will win big and pay Ron all of the money that I owe him and can sever ties with him." Yet each time I slipped further into debt.

The night before I had received a phone call from Ron inviting me to come over to his house the next evening to watch the game.

"Jim, how ya' doing buddy? Why don't you come on over to my house tonight and we'll watch the game, have a few beers, and also talk a bit about this debt that you owe me."

"All right. I'll head on over after work."

"Darling, I'll be home a little late tonight. I'm heading over to Ron's for a beer and to watch the game after work."

"Oh, okay Sweetheart. I won't wait up".

I arrived at Ron's at about 7:30 p.m. He lives down a dirt lane on 5 acres of land. It is really quite a lovely home made of logs, tucked away in a grove of trees. It was so quiet that you could hear every bug, bird, and animal. It was quite a serene place. I walked up the path and knocked on the door.

"Hello Buddy, come on in" Ron said.

"Hi Ron, how are you doing today?"

"Pretty good, I must say!

I followed him inside and we headed to the basement where he had a fantastic theatre room. I thought that we would be watching the ball game on the big screen. It always brought the games to life and you felt like you could actually catch the football as the quarterback threw to his target. It added a whole new dimension to watching the game.

"Right this way" he said as we walked past the theatre room.

"Oh, aren't we going to watch the game on the big screen?" I asked, pointing in the theatre room?

"No, not tonight. I have a much better show for you. Let me introduce you to Frank. Frank, this is Jim. Will you show Jim to the new viewing room and I will catch up to you in a few minutes. Thanks buddy".

I followed Frank into a room with a curtain on the wall. The setting was quite cozy, with several large comfortable chairs grouped in front of the curtain. I remember thinking, "Oh, he must have a new big screen behind the curtains."

Frank looked at me and said "Okay Jim, are you ready for the show?"

"Sure! Bring it on!" How quickly I would regret that statement. Frank dimmed the lights and opened the curtain, and I discovered that behind the curtain was actually a two-way mirror, and I found myself looking into a lounge. My eyes scanned the room wondering what was up, and then I saw Ron entering the room with Meg!

"What the fuck? Hey! What is my wife doing here with Ron!?"

"Relax buddy", Frank said. "Didn't Ron tell you?"

"Tell me what?" I said rather loudly.

"That part of your debt repayment was to watch him having sex with your hot little wife!"

"Meg would never consent to that! Hey! Hey!" I yelled.

"Cool it buddy. They can't hear you. Ron had these rooms made virtually sound proof. Now sit your ass down and shut up! But you do get to have the pleasure of listening to them through the speakers." Frank left the room and locked the door behind him.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Meg and Ron were chatting just like old friends. My mind was racing in a thousand directions. Didn't she know what he was up to? Would he tell her about my gambling, or just seduce her in front of me? Or both? Would Meg leave me when she found out? This can't be happening!

"Meg, I am so glad that you came over. Jim called and said that he was held up at work and I hated to spend the night alone."

Meg and Ron sat down on the couch, and Ron turned on some soft music. They began chatting about this and that, and Ron moved a little closer to Meg. As they were talking, he moved his hand onto Meg's thigh just above her knee. She didn't seem to mind at all, and I would have sworn that she was flirting back!

"Meg, I hope that I am not going to make you uncomfortable, but over the two years that I have known you, I have become quite fond of you."

"I sort of got those kinds of vibes from you, and I'm really quite flattered! I've seen you looking at me with lust in your eyes, and it made me feel like a school girl again!"

Ron reached his hand up and caressed the side of my wife's cheek. She appeared to blush a bit and looked down.

He then turned her cheek towards him and leaned in and gently kissed her lips. At first she did not respond, but she did not pull away either. So Ron kissed her again, but with a little more passion. Meg returned his kiss this time, and then she pulled away and said "I can't! Jim!"

He just leaned in and kissed her harder this time, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer. I couldn't believe that she actually wanted his kiss this time! His hand moved down and caressed the side of her breast, and then cupped it through her shirt. When he moved his hand away, I could see her nipples sticking out from arousal. I was quite shocked that some of my anger was subsiding and that I was getting a little aroused watching my wife being kissed and her tits fondled.

Ron's hand slid up under her shirt and cupped her bare tit, and I saw her suck in her breath. She arched her back towards him inviting him to pleasure her more. He slid his hands down to the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over her head. She didn't try to stop him, and I was quite shocked by that. He ran his fingers on the outside of each breast lightly, causing her nipples to pucker up even more. He gently teased each tit with his light caress for quite some time while he kissed her. His tongue was exploring her mouth and she was letting him.

He then bent his head down and took one of her hardened nipples into his mouth and began to suck eagerly at it, while he rolled her other nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He then tugged on her nipple with his teeth, causing her to moan. I was so turned on watching him suck and squeeze her tits, that I surprised myself. I never thought that I would have this kind of reaction to watching Meg with another man. I have always been a little bit possessive.

They lay back on the couch, and began making out like high school kids. He was groping her tits while she was squeezing his ass through his jeans. He had a massive hard on that he was pressing against her cunt through her skirt. After a while he slid her skirt up to her waist, exposing a pair of white lace panties. When he moved I could see that her pussy was wet enough to seep through the silk fabric. My cock was now straining against my pants, so I unzipped them and pulled my swollen cock out and began stroking it while I watched Ron slide his finger under the her panties and into her slick wet folds. They were both moaning, which turned me on even more.

"Oh baby, you have such a hot, wet cunt!" he said as he slid his finger into her."

"Mmmmm. Oh. Yes, that feels so good!"

He slowly slid his finger in and out of her wet cunt, and she arched her hips into his hand. I could see her juices trickling down onto the couch. She was definitely aroused by what Ron was doing to her. Or maybe it was because she felt a little bit on the naughty side, or perhaps both. He then slid two fingers into her and began a steady fuck with his hand.

"Oh yes baby! Fuck my hot wet cunt! Ahhh." I could see her face starting to flush and her breathing was becoming more rapid. She began biting his neck and his ear, and I could hear loud moans. "Oh yeah, Oh yeah! Harder! Oh!"

His fingers glistened from the sweet juice of her pussy, and I could hear how wet she was as he shoved his fingers in and out, over and over. The he stopped with his fingers crammed inside of her hot cunt and began massaging her G Spot. "Oh my God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ooohhhhh!"

Ron looked down at my wife's face with pure carnal lust as I heard Meg breathlessly say, "I just have to feel that hard cock of yours. I want to return the favor that you just gave me!" as she unbuckled his belt, undid the button, slid the zipper down, and began inching his pants down over his hips. She was pulling his boxers down with his pants, and when the elastic slid over his cock, it lurched up and outward.

"Wow, what a delicious looking prick you have! I'll bet that it tastes as good as it looks!" She lightly ran a finger down the side of his cock, causing it to jerk. Her hand wrapped around it and she began sliding her hand up and down, as he groaned in delight.

"Baby, I need to feel your lips around my hard cock! I want you to run your tongue from the base to the tip and suck the head."

That was all the invitation that Meg needed. She has always been an absolute smashing cocksucker, and I have told her all of the time that no one sucks cock the way she does! I couldn't believe that I was now watching her mouth slide down on another man's prick!

Her tongue swirled around the tip and then she put his entire cock into her mouth all the way down to the balls. Now Ron was not small by any means, so to see her deep throat him just about had my balls busting. She bobbed her head up and down, and her fingers lightly caressed his balls. She then ran her finger over that sensitive spot from just under his balls down to his ass. She sucked and slurped while she stroked his balls, and then fisted his prick and sucked as she stroked it, up and down, over and over.

"Yeah baby. You are such a good little cock sucking whore! Suck me! Suck me!"

"Mmmmmm" she said with a mouth full of cock.

After several minutes of watching my wife suck Ron's cock, he pulled her head up and kissed her on the mouth. She eagerly kissed him back while he slid her skirt down over her hips, and her panties followed. She was now completely naked while Ron began caressing her. He ran his hands over her back, and down to her perfect round ass. He ran his finger in the crack down to her asshole and back up again. She was pushing her hips towards him in response.

His hand slid around the front and cupped her shaved cunt. She liked to keep it shaved except for a patch of hair on the front shaped like a triangle. She has always said that the smooth baby soft skin of her pussy after she shaved really turned her on, and increased the sensations when we fucked, and she liked that she left enough hair to trap some of her delicious scent. "Please, finger fuck me again!"

"Oh, I am going to do better than that!" He slid onto his knees and stuck his tongue into her wet slit. She let out a huge moan, and slid down onto the couch and moved her ass to the edge. Ron got between her legs and began feasting on her sweet juices.

"Oh baby you taste so good! I have wanted to taste you for such a long time! You have been such a tease to me – showing me your nipple while sunbathing, letting me feel your ass, letting me press my hard cock against your ass......"

"I know" she said breathlessly. "You really turned me on with your flirting. But I have never strayed away from Jim, so I would pleasure myself when I was alone while imagining what you were like to fuck! "

"Well, you are going to find out. " I stood up and moved directly in front of the mirror, scarcely believing that I actually now wanted to watch him fuck my wife!

She opened her legs further in invitation and her cunt was glistening in the soft light. He put the swollen head of his engorged cock at the outer lips of her pussy, and with one swift motion, he shoved the entire thing in to her. "Your cunt feels so good! Oh my God!" He began sliding his prick in and out of her slick pussy, and her juices made it look delicious. I stroked my cock with the same rhythm that he was fucking her with. I was so turned on watching him fuck my wife!

He bent his head down and began sucking on her tit as he fucked her, his rhythm picking up. Her hips bucked up against him as his balls slapped her ass. He let her tit out of his mouth, and they began bouncing as he fucked her. I could see white cream from her cunt dripping down her ass as he pounded her.

"Ah Ah Ah, yeah baby, fuck me with your hard cock! Fuck me harder! Harder! Oh yeah! Mmmmmm. Oh yeah oh yeah! I'm cumming! Oh our cock feels incredible!"

I saw Ron's face contort and he grunted and slammed her pussy as he released his hot cum into her.

"Oh baby! You feel so good!" He then got back down onto his knees, and parted her pussy lips with his fingers. He licked his lips as he watched her cream and his cum begin to ooze out. He eagerly dove into her pussy and began lapping up the cream and sucking her cunt. He wanted to taste every bit of her!

Watching him lick her cunt after fucking her drove me over the edge, and I let out a growl as I shot my cum onto the mirror. Wow. I was so turned on watching him fuck my wife. I began to think that perhaps paying back this debt to him wouldn't be as bad as I thought. Ron looked over at the mirror and just grinned. Perhaps the next time I will join them.