The Debut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

"By the time the salad is tossed, the ribs will be ready. You want to come with me, Gayle?"

"Sure. I can get the baked beans out of the hot container while you get the salad out of the cooler." Gayle put her feet on either side of her lounge and stood up. Ginny smiled slightly when she saw that Gayle's pussy was smooth and bald. Bill adjusted his dick again. This time in flopped over on his thigh.

We watched the women walk across the patio and disappear into the house. Bill sighed, "I hope you don't mind me saying, but your wife has a fine looking ass."

"So does yours. Like you said, we're lucky to be married to a couple of fine looking ladies."

"Uhh, you and Gayle ever done any swinging?"

"Nope, can't say as we have."

"Uhh, you ever thought about doing any?"

"Nope. Can't say as we have."

"Uhh, Ginny and I've talked a little about swinging, but we haven't done any either. Guess, I ought to go in and get a platter for the ribs."

He turned on his lounge and stood up. As he did so, his dick slid off his thigh to dangle between them. His scrotum was still relaxed and his balls hung low. His dick was semi-flaccid. I guess he was a guy who got, at least, slightly turned on by the sight of women's asses. His cockhead was prominent. I couldn't tell if his foreskin was peeled back or if Bill's cock was tightly cut.

And to be honest, when I sucked his cock, over at Harv's, I hadn't noticed one way or the other. I'd check more closely later this afternoon or evening if I got a chance. I noticed I was salivating. I thought to myself that I might be hungry for something other than a meaty rib.

I followed Bill towards the house. I noticed he had a rather nice looking ass too . I wondered what it would be like to hold two handfuls while his cock filled my mouth.

Bill stopped just before he got to the kitchen door. I looked over his shoulder and through the screen door. Gayle and Ginny were engaged in what appeared to be a pretty deep kiss. They were pressed together breast to breast and belly to belly. Ginny had one hand on the back of Gayle's neck and the other was cupping one of her breasts. Gayle had her arms around Ginny. Her hands were resting on Ginny's ass.

Bill stepped back away from the screen door. He reached over and moved one of the chairs by the patio table so it made a scraping noise on the bricks. We waited for a few seconds then entered the kitchen. Both of the women were busy with the salad and baked beans, but I noticed that Gayle's face was flushed a little and both women's nipples were pretty hard looking. Bill got two platters out of a cabinet. He handed one to me and I followed him out of the kitchen.

By the time we got the ribs out of the smoker and back to the patio table, Gayle and Ginny had the beans and salad on the table.

"Bill, get some towels to put on the chairs. We don't want to stick to them. I'll get the barbecue sauce off the stove."

Bill and Ginny went into the house. Gayle got the jug of wine out of the cooler then she came up to me and put her arms around me, "This could be a pretty interesting evening."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes. Ginny is pretty hot for my bod." Gayle gave my dick a flip then stepped away just as Bill and Ginny returned. Bill put a folded towel on each chair and Ginny sat a large pitcher of barbecue sauce on the table.

We seated ourselves. I started the jug of wine around the table and for the next few minutes we busied ourselves with pouring drinks and dishing up the food. We ate in silence for a couple of minutes until Gayle started giggling quietly.

"What's so funny, Gayle."

"I just think it is sort of funny that we are all sitting here naked and eating dinner just like it was something we did every meal."

Ginny laughed, "Well, if you spill any barbecue sauce, you won't stain any clothes."

Gayle grinned at her, "And I suppose if you did spill some on yourself, a friend could lick it off."

We all laughed and continued eating. Bill cleaned off a rib then dipped it in the sauce on his plate. He noisily sucked the sauce off the bone.

Ginny grinned at him, "I'm thinking of some other bones that would be good to suck. What do you think, Gene?"

"Which bones do you mean?"

"I think I know which bones Ginny is thinking about." Gayle grinned, "And I think they would be good with or without sauce."

Ginny poured a large amount of barbecue sauce onto her plate. She dipped a rib into it and raised the rib to her mouth. As she did, the excess sauce dripped off the rib and fell onto her breasts. "Oops."

Gayle wiped her lips then pushed her chair back, "Let me get that for you."

She leaned over to Ginny and we watched as she licked the sauce off one breast then the other. Ginny put her hand on the back of Gayle's head. She tipped her head back as Gayle began to suck one of her nipples. She sighed as Gayle moved one of her hands down and began to stroke Ginny's pussy.

Bill and I watched silently as Gayle moved around in front of Ginny, who shifted in her chair as Gayle got down on her knees . Gayle's head disappeared from sight below the edge of the table. Ginny's hand moved to her breasts and she moaned softly as my wife evidently began to kiss and lick her pussy. Bill looked over at me, "I've gotta see this. Let's move the table."

We stood and lifted the table to one side. I moved my chair a little and sat back down. Bill remained standing by the table. Ginny's thighs were splayed wide. She was moaning louder now. I watched my wife as she licked and kissed her friend's labia. One of her thumbs was rubbing around Ginny's clit. Gayle's other hand was doing things down between her own thighs.

Watching the women was giving me a hard-on. Bill picked up Ginny's plate. I watch as he dipped his dick in the barbecue sauce. He walked over to the chair and stood close to his wife's head. He reached down and turned her head. Ginny opened her eyes. She grinned when she saw his sauce covered cock. Bill wiped his cockhead on her lips. Ginny opened her mouth and her husband pushed his cock deep into her mouth.

He began to slowly fuck her face. The red sauce mixed with her saliva. It ran down her chin and cheeks and neck. My cock was standing upright between my thighs. Gayle had two fingers pushed deep into Ginny's pussy. Ginny's moans were much louder in spite of the fact that they were muffled by her mouthful of hard cock. Gayle's face was pressed against Ginny's pussy. I could see her cheeks moving as she sucked on Ginny's clitoris.

She must have found Ginny's G-spot. Ginny jerked her head back and Bill's stiff cock flopped out of her mouth. She gasped for a breath then arched her back. She moaned "Ohhhh gaaawwwdd" as an orgasm surged through her body. Gayle continued to finger fuck Ginny and to suck on her clit as Ginny squeezed her own breasts and twisted her hips.

Ginny's body suddenly went slack. Gayle rocked back on her knees. She looked up as I got on my knees beside her. Her face was wet with saliva and pussy juice. I kissed her and pushed my tongue into her mouth so I could taste Ginny too. After kissing, I helped her to her feet. Gayle rubbed her knees before straightening up.

Ginny reached out and took her hand and drew Gayle to her. She kissed Gayle's hand, "Let me rest then I'll return the pleasure." My wife smiled at her then leaned down and kissed her on the lips. The kiss became a probing French kiss and I know Ginny got to taste her own pussy.

Gayle then walked over to her chair and flopped down. I went to the table and refilled the wine glasses. After passing the glasses around I sat back in my chair. My hard-on was beginning to subside but Bill's was still pretty rampant looking. Ginny pushed herself up in her chair and took a sip of wine. She smiled at Gayle, "Missy, you sure are something else. It's been a while since I've cum like that just from having my cunt eaten out."

Gayle smiled back, "It was my pleasure, Ginny."

Ginny laughed, "You made my cunt soaking wet and my legs weak. When I think I can stand and walk, I'll take you over to a chaise and give you the tongue lashing of your life!" Gayle just smiled more.

Bill tossed the towel, that was on his chair, down on the bricks between Ginny and Gayle. "Come and stand here, Gene. Ginny has been hinting all week that she wants to see me suck your cock."

I stood and walked over to the towel. Bill adjusted our positions a little so both of the women had a clear view. He moved the towel around a little then got down on his knees on the towel.

He never touched my cock with his hands. He just positioned his mouth below my semi-flaccid cock, raised his head up and sucked me deep into his mouth. His lips were around the base of my cock when I felt him making swallowing motions in his throat. As my cock grew harder and longer in his mouth, Bill backed off until he was taking about half of my hard cock into his mouth.

Ginny clapped her hands, "I love watching a guy suck another guy's dick. Suck his balls, Bill."

Bill took my cock out of his mouth and grinned at his wife, "Your wish is my command." He held my cock upright as he began to first lick, then carefully suck on each nut. He ran the flat of his tongue up and down my cockshaft. After several minutes of ball licking and sucking, Bill resumed sucking me. He must have been more comfortable, because he began to bob his head and to take more of me into his mouth. He would swallow my cock then hold hard suction as he pulled his head back.

Ginny got up from her chair and went over to Gayle's side. "Are you ready for your tongue lashing?"

Gayle laughed, "I guess so.", but she continued to look at Bill and me. She slowly pushed herself to her feet and followed Ginny out into the yard and over to one of the chaise lounges.

I touched Bill's head, "We can continue later, if you want. I want to see Gayle get eaten out."

My cock slipped out of his mouth. Bill wiped his chin, "O.K. I'd like to see that too." I helped him to his feet and we walked over to where Gayle was reclining on a chaise lounge and Ginny was kneeling between Gayle's legs. Each of us moved a lounge closer so we could view the girl-to-girl action comfortably.

Ginny ran her hand over Gayle's smooth hairless mound for a moment. She slipped a finger or two deep into Gayle, then she pulled them out and licked them clean. Gayle closed her eyes and began to run her fingertips over her nipples as Ginny leaned down into her crotch and began to lick her.

Bill and I watched intently as his wife ate my wife's pussy. Gayle was rotating her hips and pinching her nipples as Ginny began to finger fuck her and lick and suck her clit. Gayle's legs were hanging off each side of the lounge with her feet on the grass. Suddenly she gasped loudly and pushed her pelvis up into Ginny's face as she began to cum.

"Ohhh, yessss! That's soooo good. Don't stop!" Ginny continued to rub her thumb lightly around Gayle's clit as she gently continued to lick and finger fuck her. Gayle slowly relaxed and came down. Ginny crawled up beside her on the lounge. The two women cuddled and kissed and petted each other.

Bill leaned back on his chaise lounge, "That was nice, ladies." He closed his eyes and began to slowly stroke his cock. I watched him for a minute, then went over and sat on the edge of the lounge beside him. I sat so the women could see what I was doing. I put my hand on his.

"Here let me take care of that for you."

Bill removed his hand and I held his hard-on in the palm of my hand. His cockhead was slick with pre-cum so I lubed my hand by rubbing it over his slick cockhead. With my free hand I lifted and gently fondled his balls as I slowly stroked my slick hand up and down and around his cockshaft.

He grinned at me, "You give good hand, Gene."

"As good as head?"

Bill laughed, "I don't know. You'll have to show me."

"O.K." I slid down on the lounge and leaned down and began to lick his nut sac, but I continued the hand job. After a few minutes of teasing Bill's balls with the tip of my tongue, I gave the underbelly of his cock a lick from balls to cockhead. Then I began to tease the crown of his cock by licking it and running the tip of my tongue around the sensitive rim of his cockhead. Pre-cum was flowing freely and I took my time in savoring it.

Bill groaned when I put the tip of his cock between my lips and sucked the pre-cum from his pee hole. Then I resumed licking for a few minutes more. I could feel his cock getting harder and more rigid in my hand. I suspected he would cum rather quickly after I began some serious cock sucking. He groaned loudly as I took his cockhead into my mouth and closed my lips around his shaft.

After swabbing the crown with the flat of my tongue, I slowly took more of his cock into my mouth before pulling back to the cockhead. When Gayle blows me, she often clamps her thumb and forefinger tightly around the root of my shaft so I won't cum so quickly. I didn't want Bill to cum until I had sucked him for a few more minutes so I clamped his cock.

Then I pushed as much of his cock as I could comfortably get into my mouth. Keeping hard suction, I'd slowly pull my lips up to the rim of his cockhead then slowly swallow it all again. Bill was moaning and starting to thrust his hips. I heard Gayle say, "It looks like Gene is enjoying himself." I heard Ginny reply, "I know Bill is! When he starts moaning loudly like this, he is just about ready to pop a nut."

My neck and shoulders were getting tired from the awkward position that I was sitting in, so, keeping just his cockhead in my mouth, I unclamped his cock and slid my fingers to fondle his tight ball sac. I felt Bill's cock stiffen even more. It seemed to swell in girth and then the first wad of his hot cum blasted deep into my mouth.

Never having had a man cum in my mouth before, I wasn't sure what to expect so I swallowed. A couple more wads shot into my mouth and before I could swallow the last one, Bill pumped a long, thick and steady cum stream into my mouth. It was difficult to swallow, and since my head was in an awkward position over Bill's cock, I choked and coughed a little and some of his cum ran out of my nose and, since his load was so big, some of his cum leaked out of my lips and ran down his cock.

I was vaguely aware of hearing both my wife and Ginny exclaim that they couldn't believe I was swallowing everything Bill was giving me. But I was enjoying being a cum eating cocksucker and I wanted all that he had to give. Without taking his cock from my mouth, I was able to slip off the lounge and onto my knees where I quickly found a more comfortable position.

I sucked Bill's cock until I couldn't get any more cum out of it. I released him and sat up on my knees and grinned at our wives, who were applauding and whistling. Gayle came over to me. "You've got cum all over your lips and chin." She leaned down and gave me a mouth probing French kiss then she walked over to Ginny, who was still seated, and gave her, in turn, a French kiss. Ginny came over to Bill and French kissed him. All of us got to taste Bill's cum.

I got to my feet and walked over to the table where my wine glass was sitting. I refilled the glass then, using a finger, I wiped the cum off my lips and chin and scraped it off the finger and into the wine. I raided my glass towards Gayle, Ginny and Bill. "I hope you ladies enjoyed watching me suck off Bill and, Bill, I hope you enjoyed having your cock sucked as much as I enjoyed sucking it for you." Then I drained the glass - cum and all.

Bill grinned at me as he pushed himself up into a sitting position, "Shit, man! That was a great blowjob!"

"Better than mine?" Ginny sounded rather threatening."

"I didn't say that!" protest Bill. "I just said it was a great blowjob. Which it was."

"Well you sure seemed to enjoy it," Ginny laughed. "Maybe I should take lessons from Gene."

"Just a minute there!", interjected Gayle. We all laughed. Ginny got up and got the wine bottle and refilled each glass.

She refilled my last. As she was pouring the wine she glanced down. "You poor thing. Your dick looks like it is just about ready to burst."

I look down.. My cock was still standing upright against my stomach. "I guess I enjoyed myself too. Any suggestions?"

"I think Bill ought to return the favor."

"Maybe in a little bit," Bill demurred. "My legs are shaky and my knees are weak."

Ginny laughed, "Now I know I need to have Gene give me lessons. I know you've never complained about weak knees after I've given you a blowjob."

"Maybe I can tutor you." Gayle gave Ginny an impish grin.

I walked over and sat down beside Gayle. I kissed her softly. "That would be a good idea, Ginny, because I just did for your husband what my wife does for me. But you'll have to provide your own cock to practice on." Gayle hugged me, "I might need some practice, too, tonight."

Bill got to his feet, "I'll volunteer to be Ginny's practice cock.." We all laughed as we watched Bill take the pad off his lounge and drag it across the grass to a place between the women's lounges. "Gene, are you up for showing our wives a little man-to-man sixty-nine action?"

"Sure am. Just let me finish my drink, will you?"

"Sure take your time. I'll just lay back and enjoy myself." Bill began to slowly stroke his cock after he lay down on the pad. The three of us watched him in silence. Ginny lifted one of her breasts to her lips and licked her nipple. Gayle spread her legs and began to finger fuck herself. Ginny continued to massage her breast as she began to play with her pussy with her free hand.

I became a voyeur as I watched my wife and our two friends perform in a Jack and Jill group. Gayle grinned at me as she lifted her fingers from her pussy to her mouth. She sucked each finger clean then reinserted several of them in her pussy. Ginny looked like she was trying to fist herself. I thought briefly about eating each of the women's pussies, but I had a cock to suck.

I finished my glass of wine and walked over to Bill. He had his eyes closed as he stroked and twisted his cock. After getting down on my knees beside him, I rubbed the head of my cock across his lips. Without a word, Bill opened his mouth to receive my cock. I lay down on my side and guided his hand and cock to my mouth.

Bill was gently sucking me as I began to suck him off for the second time. Each time I pushed my head down, I was able to swallow a little bit more of his cock. After what must have been just five minutes or so of pleasant cock sucking, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Ginny leaned over my shoulder and put her head next to mine. I took her husband's cock out of my mouth so she could suck it too. We shared Bill's cock for the next few minutes.

Gradually, the three of us disengaged. I looked for Gayle. She seemed to be asleep on her lounge. I got to my feet and helped Ginny to hers. After Bill stood up, he was standing with his feet on either side of the lounge pad. I quickly dropped to my knees in front of him on the pad. His hard, wet cock was level with my face.

I put my lips against his cockhead then pushed him through my lips and deep into my mouth. I kept my lips tightly sealed around his cock shaft as bobbed my head back and forth. I felt a hand on my thigh. Gayle was kneeling beside me. Ginny knelt down on the other side of me. Neither woman said anything and they made no move to participate. They just watched me suck cock.

After stopping the bobbing back and forth, I began to move my head in a small figure eight motion. Bill's cockhead slipped around inside my mouth. It rubbed against my cheeks and tongue as my head moved. The figure eight movement also allowed his cock to slide in and out of my mouth.

Bill was groaning again. "Oh fuck, man! You're gonna make me cum if you keep that up!"

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers