The Decision

Story Info
Can a new sub finally submit to her online Master?
1.9k words
4.11
13.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind races. I sit at the wheel of my car wondering if I can really do this. Should I run to you and a future that I have only dreamed about or away from you and back to all I know to be safe? Indecision clouds my mind as I exit my vehicle, one step closer to what my heart craves. I pause at your door. Is this where my final decision is to be made? Somehow I doubt it. I grasp the doorhandle. Strange that it should feel so warm on such a cool evening. Or is that my own body heat that I am feeling? As I twist the handle I am mildly surprised to find it unlocked. But of course it is. We have been planning our first encounter for weeks. Thus far I have carefully followed your explicate instructions. Can I complete the task in front of me? Dare I? Dare I not?


As I step across the threshold into your living room, I realize I am holding my breath. I find myself slightly amused at what is before me. Looking around I see that it is just a room. A tastefully decorated room at that. What was I expecting? Leather padded walls? Red velvet curtains? Medieval racks in the middle of the room, complete with chains and restraints? It is just a room. Then I realize, it is not just a room. It is your room, your house, and your domain. Am I an interloper or a part of all of this? Somehow I feel like both.

I look around the room for some sign of welcome, some kind of instruction, any encouragement for me to continue this journey, but there is none. I knew there would not be. I must come to you of my own free will. Uncertainty washes over me again. Do I have the courage to turn away from what feels so right? Do I have the strength to submit to you completely?

I look down the hall and see a bit of light escaping from under your bedroom door. It draws me in as a lighthouse beckoning a sea weary sailor. I begin the longest walk of my life down your short hallway. What is waiting for me at the end? Will I finally find my true self or will I be lost forever?

I hesitate beside your bathroom. I have been traveling for a long time. I feel the need to freshen up before I face you. Or is a need to procrastinate? Either way I flip on the light. I smile again, seeing so much of you in this room. It is a man's bathroom. As I finger the red rose you have placed in the budvase I spent hours agonizing over, making sure it was the perfect housewarming gift, I realize that a part of me is here also. A small feeling of comfort sweeps over me as I sense that I am already a part of this new and wondrous world.

A quick fluff and fingercomb of my hair and a reapplication of the "slut red" lipstick that you didn't have to remind me to wear, and I am out of excuses to tarry any longer. I look at the toilet but resist the call of nature, knowing you will help me take care of that later. I am ready.

Am I ready? Ready to give myself to you, mind, body and soul? How can I do that? How can I not do that? Do I really have a choice anymore?

I turn off the light as I leave the bathroom, take a deep breath and reach for your door. It opens much more quickly than I imagined it would and suddenly I am on the other side of the door. Is it the right side or the wrong side? I am becoming more and more confident in the answer to that.

I see you silhouetted in the shadows of his bed. Every fiber of my being cries out to rush to you, call your name, smother your face with kisses, but I must resist. As per instructed, I step into the light of a lone candle and maintain complete silence. Although the glow is dim, I feel as if I am standing under all the lights of Broadway.

I begin the performance of a lifetime. I somehow manage to remove my thighhigh boots without falling on my face. I must learn a more graceful way of doing this! I feel my body tremble as I fumble with the clasp of my leather halter-top. I feel my entire body redden as I stand before you bare breasted, knowing that in a manner of seconds I will be completely nude before the one I so desperately crave. I risk a quick peek at you, hoping for a look of what? Encouragement so I may go on? Disgust so I may run away forever? Your strong face is stoic, as I knew it would be. I must decide. As helpless as I feel, the decision has always been mine. I am beginning to comprend more and more the power in being submissive. I know I will always have the choice. I will serve you because it brings me pleasure to do so.

A little more quickly than I intend, I slide the leather mini skirt down my quivering legs. Am I now shaking from all the fear I still feel, or from the overwhelming arousal you instill in me? I know it is both.

I move to his bedside and assume the position of submissiveness you have asked of me. I kneel before you; legs crossed at the ankles, hands clasp behind my back, head lowered and await further instructions.

With a finger under my chin, you raise my head and I am awash with emotion as I see the very smile on your face that I have stared at countless times in your photograph. You are pleased. With just a touch I know you want me to stand and I quickly oblige. You run your fingers across my breasts and my knees go weak at your touch. A tweak of both nipples and your finger ventures downward. As you run your fingers through my well-groomed bush, you smile again and my heart soars. I wonder if there is anything I wouldn't do to see that smile.

You run your middle finger across my cunt and I realize that I am completely soaked. I feel my juices running down the insides of my thighs. Running your finger across your tongue, you invite me to taste myself and I have no thoughts of refusing. I take your tongue into my mouth and relish the combined taste of my pussy and your sweet mouth, I can only imagine one taste that could be better and I know before the night is over, it will be mine. My tongue begins to wander down your body and I stop at your nipples. Taking one nipple in my mouth, I wet the palm of my hand and run it across the other one. After some time of licking and nibbling, I switch nipples and begin again. My pussy is throbbing and I am eager to reach my final destination. Licking my way on downward, I circle your navel with my tongue and plunge it in and out a couple of times, then move on. I am pleased to see you only semi erect. I place my hand at the base of your cock and then take your entire length into my mouth. Moving my lips slowly up to the head I feel your cock begin to harden slightly. I reach the head and run my tongue around it, then probe the hole in search of your sweet precum. I move back down your ever-hardening cock and squeeze my lips around you as I come back up. I am rewarded with several drops of precum, which I greedily suck, from the tip of your cock. Using short, quick strokes of my tongue to the head and a steady rhythm with my hand up and down your shaft, I search for more of your intoxifying juices. I hold your cock in one hand as I lick in circular motions the underside of your shaft, working my way to your heavy cum filled balls. I continue to stroke your cock with one hand as I lift your sac in the other and work my mouth around it. I suck both testes in my mouth at once and then pop one out while my tongue works the other one. Taking the other one back in my mouth, I suck it gently, enjoying the heaviness of it.

You grap me by the hair and pulls me up. Trying to anticipate your wants, I assume the bitch position but you surprise me by rolling me over onto my back. I am slightly disappointed, but I know that I must be patient. Placing my legs over your shoulders you begin to rub my cunt with your rock hard cock. I want to cry out for you to fuck me now, but I must remain silent. Biting my lip as your cock makes contact with my clit, I think I will explode but I know it will displease you for me to cum so fast. Finally you enter me with one hard thrust. My hips begin to buck uncontrollably as you bury his thick cock deep inside my dripping pussy. You pull out slowly and sit motionless for what seems like forever with just the head of your cock inside of me. I draw blood biting my lip, trying to contain my pleas and just as I am on the verge of begging, you slam into me again. Your thrusts become urgent as you bang me harder and harder. I lose all conscience thought and I am aware only of the rhythm of you as you ride my pussy. Time has become meaningless and after what seems like an eternity, you grasp my face in your hand and I know that you are about to cum. With a look you tell me it is time for me to cum also. As I feel your hot cum begin to squirt inside of me, my own orgasm is triggered and I begin to ride the waves of a passion I have never known. Our eyes lock and for an undetermined time, our bodies and souls merge. I realize somewhere deep inside of my being that I am finally yours. Totally and completely, I now belong to you. There is no going back. There truly never was. As you roll off of me, totally spent, I rise up, take your face in my hand and ask the question with my eyes. You were right, there are no need for words between us. You grant me permission without speaking. I bend down to complete my ecstasy by licking you clean. I savor the taste of us. And always the good bitch, I finish by bringing you our combined cum. You take it from my tongue and I collapse onto your chest, completed sated.

We rest for a short while and you finally speak. "Well done my sweet bitch, I am pleased." No words have ever sounded sweeter to me, until you speak again. Reaching into the nightstand, you pull out my prize. A thin leather collar. Placing it gently around my neck you say,

"Welcome home my pet." I reply, "Thank you Master, I'm most happy to be home."