The Decisions We Make

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and Jenn lay in the motel room bed. He had just taken her "doggy" style and they were tired, on the TV the preview channel was on but the volume was muted. They quietly talked about work, hands grasped together.

They heard a knock at the door.

They turned to each other.

"Room service or the maid?" Jenn asked.

"No idea." Mark replied, shaking his head.

"Open the door Mark!" A voice called out from behind the door, it was Karen's voice.

Mark's heart stopped.

Oh my fucking god.

"Listen, I know your in there, open the fucking door."

"Holy shit!" Jenn said, jumping up from the bed, she stood next to it, shaking and covering herself with the sheet.

"Jesus fucking Christ." Mark said in a low voice, he felt like he was going to vomit.

"Mark I followed you and I saw you come into this room, open the door please, for fuck sake…"

2008

That day was the end of the marriage, regardless of what "legal date" the divorce papers listed. Karen almost smacked Jenn in the face that day but luckily she was simply content with screaming at her at the top of her lungs.

The divorce was a bad one but thankfully it was settled quickly. They sold their four bedroom, three bathroom home for $750,000 (about 50k-75k below market value) and split the money. The court awarded Karen a substantial alimony payment and custody of their youngest child, Dave, who had one year left of high school. Karen never learned the true extent of the affair; she believed it had begun only in the past two years or so. They also sold a small beach house they had.

Mark walked away from the marriage with about $390,000 and a monthly alimony bill. Jenn walked away with about $490,000.

Jenn and her husband also got divorced, they were not as nearly well off as Mark's family and the divorce was settled fairly quickly. Jenn moved to the next county over to live with her sister.

To Mark, the most devastating result of the divorce was the fact that his daughter Jessica now hated him. She had fully sided with her mother in the divorce battle and had called him a "fucking piece of shit" to his face. Mark's two sons seemed not to have picked any side but he could tell they were devastated inside.

Karen had rebounded in a big way after the divorce. The first few months had been horrible but a few friends of hers and the support of her daughter had driven her to truly move on with her life. Two friends of hers who were also divorced, Tina and Sarah, were spending a lot of time with her and were exciting her about the new life she was hoping to live. She had raised a beautiful family and had done nothing wrong; her husband was the one who had betrayed her. Once she realized this, her outlook became jubilant and excited. She had already lost about ten pounds through dieting and her new weekly ritual of working out at a gym. She had also gotten some cosmetic surgery in the past few months and the scars were finally faded and she felt amazed every time she looked into the mirror. She had gotten a mild face lift to smooth out some wrinkles and some liposuction that slimmed down her waist and belly. Finally she had decided to get some work done on her breasts. She was a 32B and was hoping to become a 36C but her friends had convinced her to go larger. "Your going to want them bigger once you see how great they look when its over, believe me." Tina (who had implants) told her.

So she decided to go up to a 36DD (the same size as Tina).

"Jesus mom!" Jessica had exclaimed to her the first time she saw them. "They look great, they look so real!" Karen even indulged her daughter, paying for Jessica to get a nose job on her 19th birthday. She was happy when she learned Mark was furious about their daughter's new nose.

Looking in the mirror, Karen hadn't felt this confident about her body since she was in her twenties. Her new breasts were big, firm and very well shaped and she never got tired of holding them with her hands, amazed that a woman her age could have such beautiful breasts. Her stomach was flat, her waist thin and her legs were even beginning to look toned (weeks of going to the gym were paying off).

Mark drove up to Karen's new house and soon his son Dave was saying goodbye to him and stepping out of the car. Dave was living with Karen even though his relationship with his father was still pretty good. Mark had taken his son to a Mets game and they had a good time the entire weekend, they never talked of the divorce or the circumstances surrounding it but Mark was positive Dave knew about the affair with Jenn.

Dave walked up to the front door with his backpack over his shoulder and rang the doorbell, the door opened quickly and Mark caught a glimpse of his ex-wife. She was wearing a tight t-shirt that showed off her new breasts nicely.

Fucking hell those are big. She went huge. It would almost be fucking ridiculous if she hadn't gotten all that other work and lost some weight. She is really on a fucking rebound.

He started to drive away, his mind still thinking about Karen.

She really looks much better now. She should have fucking done this when we were married. Her fucking slut friends are the ones who pushed her to this. And now she pulls our daughter into this shit, fucking plastic surgery.

He felt angry about his ex-wife but he also felt something else. He felt himself becoming aroused.

She's doing this to get back at me. This is her way of getting revenge. Fucking "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" or whatever the fuck that saying is. Big fake revenge tits.

He felt himself getting even more aroused.

Why is this making me horny? Fuck.

Mark DeMeo came to an epiphany, his eyes remained glued to the road but his mind was all over the place.

I like this. This humiliation or whatever she is trying to do to me. She is getting revenge in her own way. Her big fake tits are revenge aimed at me. She is starting her life over again, in the divorce I pretty much handed over 100 grand to her, plus almost 2 grand a month in alimony. She won in the end. This is her victory. She defeated me. She took away part of my manhood. She got money and my children's love. She has the pity also, I'm the bad guy, she is the victim. The victim who is celebrating her victory with plastic surgery. There is only one reason she would get plastic surgery, she wants to get back on the dating market.

Mark found himself with an erection at this thought.

She wants a man, she is getting herself ready for men. My ex-wife, the mother of my children… she is readying herself for future dates and future sex. Revenge sex. She had her family "years" and she has her three beautiful children all grown up now. She wants sex now, she wants to be fucked.

As soon as he got home he masturbated.

"Hey Scott, can you drop off some mail for me on your way out?" Jenn called out to her twenty-one year old son.

"Alright." Scott replied, his voice clearly indicating that he didn't want to do this.

"Thanks!"

Scott Collins walked out of his mom's condo with the mail, he hadn't even bothered to kiss her goodbye. In the year or so since the divorce his relationship with her had become worse but she still loved him and babied him as much as possible. He had always been a "demanding" child, with poor grades, chronic asthma and behavior problems so his mother had always showered him with attention. Scott didn't deserve this positive attention though; he had dropped out of county college after one semester and was working a dead-end job at a music store. He partied a lot, drinking and smoking weed as much as he could.

God she's a slut. He thought, walking out to his truck and dropping her mail off along the way.

I can't believe she was fucking Mike DeMeo's dad. Mark DeMeo was so close to our family growing up and they were fucking. She ruined the marriage. And everyone blames her for all this. They think Mark DeMeo is some innocent guy. Just because the DeMeo family was always richer and more acceptable than ours. They had their three fucking little spoiled brat kids. Everyone thinks my mom is the slut who ruined two marriages.

Scott's strange love/hate relationship for his mother was thrown into a loop by the allegations of the affair. He now had a new reason to both hate and defend his mother. But he had found that the "hate" side was now winning over the "love" side.

I'm happy they think she's a slut, she is a bitch. Fuck her.

Mike DeMeo was also trying to move on with his life. He was a sophomore at Rutgers University and was spending as much time as possible down there to avoid his tangled family life.

His father's betrayal of his mom, especially with a family friend like Jenn, was devastating but his mom's "new look" was just as bad for him.

How could she get all that work done? How can she take herself seriously like that. She is a grown woman! She is my fucking mom and she gets breast implants and other stuff done to her. Our family is already shamed enough and now she walks around like that. I'm so fucking embarrassed she is like that.

Mike and Scott Collins had been friends since Kindergarten but they hadn't spoken since the affair became known and Mike was sure they would never be friends again.

Fuck Scott, he turned out to be such a piece of garbage. He is such a fuck up; screw him and his slut mom.

It wasn't just the divorce that had changed him; it was the realization of his parent's sexuality in full. He had always been secretly fascinated by his parents and their sex lives but he had never been forced to confront them in the public view of everyone. He had even masturbated a few times to thoughts of his parents having sex with other partners but he was now forced to face the reality of it. His father, driven purely by sexual lust, had committed adultery with his best friend's mom and his parents were now divorced. His now single mom had gotten breast implants and some other cosmetic surgery. There was only one reason she would get all that done.

She wants to be fucked.

His mom's new sexuality both frightened and tantalized him.

One month later

Karen got ready for work in an excited mood. Today was a big day for her and the first step into her new life. She was going to flirt with her co-worker Rob today and see if he had any interest. Rob was around her age, tall, blonde and handsome. Karen was working at a large realtor's office as an office assistant and although Rob wasn't technically her boss he had been the one who had helped her "fit in" to the company and had been very helpful to her during her first few weeks. She had already caught him checking her out a few times.

It was "casual Friday" and she had chosen an outfit that would hopefully blow Rob's mind. She wore a brown pleated mini-skirt that came down only a few inches up from her knees. Her shirt was a white short-sleeved knit top with a v-neck that showed off her wonder-bra enhanced 36DDs. Underneath she wore a pair of mesh low-rise panties. A cute pair of heels finished the outfit off. Looking in the mirror before leaving she could not help but have a huge smirk on her face.

God I look fantastic!

"Hi Rob." She said, smiling as she sat at her desk.

"Hi Karen, how are ya today." He replied, smiling also.

"I'm good."

Hmm he looked! She thought to herself, catching his eyes momentarily focusing away from her face onto her visible cleavage.

"Hey Karen." Another voice called out. Karen turned and replied with a phony "Hey!"

It was Marissa, the office's other assistant. She was a chubby blonde in her mid-thirties who Karen felt didn't like her at all.

Compared to me today your nothing sweetheart! Karen felt some pride as she clearly had outshined her younger counterpart when she came to work for the company. They were both nice on the surface to each other but they also both resented each other in that brutal kind of way only two women can.

"Hey Karen can you grab some printer paper for my office." Rob said, leaning his head out of his doorway.

"Sure."

Perfect chance.

She got up and walked to the office closet, picked up an unopened bundle of printer paper and strutted to Rob's corner office.

"Thanks Karen." He said, getting up from his chair.

"Nah sit down I got it."

"Ya sure." He asked.

"Yeah, its my job right?" She replied. He smiled and sat back down.

Here we go Rob.

She stood in front of the printer with her back to Rob. She bent over slowly, trying to give him as much of a view up her skirt as possible. She reloaded the printer, making sure to take her time.

I hope the view is nice.

Finished, she turned around quickly and strutted out. She caught a quick glimpse of Rob's face. His cheeks were slightly red and he was fiddling with his pen in an awkward manner. He smiled meekly at her.

The day went by and she had little contact with Rob, aside from a few awkward smiles as they passed each other in the hallways.

That night she masturbated for an hour in bed. It was an incredibly relaxing experience as she lay there naked in the dark, rubbing her body and driving her vibrator into her. She felt completely relieved and carefree; she closed her eyes and imagined Rob on top of her, his penis penetrating her with careful but purposeful motions.

Karen felt like she had everything. She had a beautiful $400,000 dollar home (paid for in cash, no mortgage payments!), a shiny new Lexus SUV sitting in her garage, three beautiful children who loved her, great friends, a new job and her most of all: a gorgeous body.

This is a wonderful life. She thought, exhausted and sweating lightly from her hour of self-pleasure. She slept nude that night.

Several days later

Mike DeMeo walked into his mom's home.

"Hey mom."

"Hey honey!" She said, hugging him.

Mike couldn't help but feel her large breasts pressed against him.

His mom had undergone a drastic transformation in the last year. Her entire body seemed to have changed; her breasts now enlarged, her face tightened and pulled, her stomach flattened, her hips slimmed down and her legs toned. She still looked like "regular old" Karen but she was now something new, something amazing and eye-catching. She was a bimbo, a MILF… she was hot. Mike was having trouble accepting his "new" mother; the hardest thing to accept was what other people would think. He was embarrassed and knew people were surely gossiping about her.

He went out to eat lunch with his mom. He was surprised at how nice her new Lexus SUV was on the inside.

This thing is such a MILF wagon. He thought to himself.

They ate at Olive Garden and had a good time. They talked about his semester at Rutgers, his sisters, the summer job he had lined up (BestBuy) and some other things. The topic of the divorce, her cosmetic surgery or Mark never came up. Karen also didn't mention any potential boyfriends or interests of that sort. Mike was almost relieved he didn't have to engage in an awkward conversation of that nature but he was also desperate to learn more about his mom's sexuality. He even found his eyes occasionally being drawn to her breasts. She was wearing a tasteful tank top that didn't reveal much cleavage but it clearly showed the two bulky masses under her shirt. They were impossible to miss, breasts like hers were intended for viewing.

They are fucking magnets. Even I can't stop looking at them. There must be men in this restaurant who would love to get their hands on her breasts. She must love this attention. God what a fucking whore, she's my mom! She looks like she has two cantaloupes under her shirt.

Mike was spending the next week at his mom's house, sleeping in one of the two extra bedrooms. The semester was over and his summer living arraignment (he was living with two friends in a rented house about 25mins away) was not ready yet. On Monday Karen left early for work and when Mike woke up around 10AM the house was empty.

His stomach had pangs of excitement. He ate some oatmeal for breakfast, showered and then slowly walked into his mom's bedroom.

Her large bed was carefully made and the room was spotless. He didn't know exactly what he was looking for yet but he would know it when he found it.

He entered her large walk-in closet and found himself facing two drawers. He carefully began searching through each. He didn't find anything interesting until he came to the bottom drawer.

The piles of mostly white and black underwear in the drawer were not just random undergarments but the physical embodiment of sex in Mike's mind.

Holy shit. Fucking shit. Jackpot. Wow!

He carefully browsed through the pile. He found bikinis, thongs, tangas and even some "mom style" high-cut bikinis and briefs that still made him horny. After a few minutes he had an erection. He picked out his favorite pair: a lacey light-yellow thong.

He walked into her bathroom and sat on the toilet, his pants at his ankles. He smelled the fresh fabric and soon was masturbating. The orgasm was incredibly pleasurable and semen dripped over his hand, falling into the toilet water below.

After he was done he returned the thong to its resting place, in his post-coital mood he felt guilty, humiliated and even frightened looking at the underwear. They seemed to represent his mom more now than any of his childhood memories or false ideas about her "new life".

She wants to get fucked. She wants sex. Sex not with my dad. Mike was struggling to come to face this overriding fact and he found himself feeling horny once again.

I need to see it. I need to see the sex, I need to see it all.

But how?

Two nights later

Karen and her two friends, Sarah and Tina, sat in her living room, sipping wine and talking. Mark was out for the night and she had invited her two friends over to relax and catch up on the past weeks gossip.

The three ladies presented a formidable sexual trio. Sarah was a 42 year old divorced blonde with large breasts (36DDs like Karen), a pretty face and long hair. Karen was slightly jealous of how good Sarah looked, especially her seemingly youthful face and plump lips. Tina was 48, divorced, blonde and had a smaller bust than either of them but she still looked pretty. She definitely showed her age more than the other two but she had a "California beach bunny" look to her that made her very appealing to men.

"So how's it going with Mister Rob?" Sarah asked, sipping her wine glass and grinning mischievously.

Karen rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"He isn't interested at all."

"Ah really? That's a shame, he sounds like a real handsome one." Tina added.

"His loves his wife too much; he pretends he doesn't notice any of my advances." Karen added.

"Take my advice… young men!" Sarah said, emphasizing the last two words.

"Hell yeah." Tina added, the three of them giggled.

"I dunno, it seems so weird." Karen said.

"I know, I know but you don't go too young, go for some guy in his late twenties or early thirties."

"They have younger women they can go for, all those hot ones." Karen added.

"No believe me, there are many of them who would love to be with a mature woman, it's a real turn on. Ever hear the term "MILF"? There are men out there who would get on their hands and knees and beg to be with a woman twice their age!" Sarah said.

The women laughed.

"Milf, I've heard that a lot lately!" Karen replied in a moment of pride

Two days later

Mike woke up early Friday and found himself home alone once more. Today was his big day, the day he would begin to explore his mom and her new life. He took out his backpack from under his bed and unpacked the wrapped up package. The day before he had driven into Manhattan to visit a spy camera shop he had found online. He had stopped along the way at a Walmart to purchase the same model Sony clock-radio his mother kept on her bedside. He brought the brand new clock-radio to the spy shop and had them install a wireless digital camera and transmitter into it. He explained it was for his step-mom to help her spy on her maid who she suspected of theft. The two employees at the store didn't seem to care what the reason was for as long as the money was paid. Mike forked over almost three hundred dollars for them to retrofit the clock-radio. It took them a few hours and Mike wandered the streets of Manhattan as he waited, stopping to get a burger and fries at a McDonalds. When they were finished they called his cell phone and he returned to the shop, they gave him a quick demonstration of the system and a pamphlet that also had instructions. He returned home only an hour or so before his mom usually came home, he quickly switched out her clock-radio for the new one. It was on a dresser on the right side of the room, facing her bed with a perfect view. He even had time to test it out on his laptop; the camera transmitted wireless to the internet through the wireless cable modem (his mom was not nearly internet savvy enough to figure it out) and generated video files that could be accessed at his leisure on his laptop by logging into a special password-protected web address.