The Decisions We Make

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesus fucking Christ the view is perfect! He thought to himself. He could clearly see anything going on in her bed and even a few feet in front of it. The drawer that held the radio had a large mirror above it and he was excited at the thought that his mom might dress herself in front of the mirror, giving him a perfect view of her entire body from her waist up.

He almost got an erection because of the excitement.

He heard the front door open.

"Hey honey." His mom said, walking past his door on the way to her bedroom.

"Hey mom, how was work."

"Ah it wasn't bad, how was your day."

"Not bad, I went to Walmart and picked up some stuff for my new house."

"Oh good, good." She answered from her bedroom.

He logged into the camera and watched the live feed.

On the screen he watched his mom walk into the bedroom, put her purse down and walk past the camera into the bathroom.

Nothing exciting but still incredible.

I can't believe how good this works, this is going to be amazing. I can't believe I'm fucking doing this.

That night in bed he could barely sleep. His mind was filled with fantasies. He imagined what kinds of scenes he might see on the camera. The fucking, the sex… Would it be sensual, with lots of touching and kissing? Or would be raw, flesh pounded against the flesh. And who would it be with? A middle-aged date or co-worker as he imagined most likely or someone else… Would it be with a younger man? Either way, the fantasies turned him on and pleased him as nothing else had ever before.

Mike moved out over the next two days, finally on the last day he took his last load of clothes out of his room and loaded them into his car.

"Bye mom, take care."

"Ah honey, I love you! Call me when you are unpacked." She replied, hugging him.

"Alright, OK ma." He replied.

As Mike drove away he saw a truck parked on the street outside his mom's house, on the side it said "Martino Landscaping." A fat older man unhooked a lawn mower from the truck's trailer.

Hmm, that name seems familiar?

Over the next two weeks, Mike logged in almost hourly to check the hidden camera. Most of the time there was nothing on the camera, just an empty room and a made bed. His best glimpses came towards the night as she readied for bed, sometimes he got a glimpse of her strutting past the camera view in her panties and bra. Mike had masturbated to one particularly hot screen capture, a full body shot that showed off her tight body and massive breasts.

The miracles of cosmetic surgery. Mike thought to himself.

He had saved the screen capture in a hidden folder for future viewing. A few nights he also caught a glimpse of her climbing into bed wearing a light pink "baby doll" that looked amazing. He saved a few shots of those also for masturbation.

On Thursday Mike worked later and came home around 8PM. He found four "recent activity" videos on the private server. The first one was only five minutes long, it was at 3:10PM (she was home early?) and was simply her walking into her closet and then leaving. AT 3:59PM there was another short video, she walked into her closet again (this time almost jogging) and didn't come out for almost five minutes, when she did leave again she had changed her outfit. Her jeans had been replaced by a black miniskirt; she strutted out from the closet and looked in the mirror to fix her hair before leaving the bedroom. Her long tanned legs looked amazing in the miniskirt.

Why did she change from jeans into that little skirt? Is she going out on a date? Mike thought, sitting up quickly in his computer chair. The third video was at 4:44PM and was almost 40mins long.

Another outfit change? Mike thought, clicking to open the video file. It took almost fifteen minutes to download.

Mike was in for the shock of his life when he finally opened the video. The camera's motion detector was set off by his mom and another figure entering the room, their bodies close. His mom turned her back to the bed and faced the figure. Mike leaned towards the computer screen, his heart starting to race. The other figure was a man, about an inch or so taller than his mom, his hands resting on her thin waist as they made out. His mom's hands rubbed the male figure's shoulders and arms. He was wearing khaki shorts and a tight red t-shirt. His hair was dark, almost black and he looked tan. Mike couldn't get a good look at his face. His mom sat on the edge of the bed and seductively took her heels off; giving Mike a good look at the man's face.

Holy fucking shit. No. No. The man was Tony Martino, a classmate of Mike's who had graduated with him from high school three years earlier.

Holy shit, no this isn't happening. It can't be him, can it? Oh my god it is him, its fucking Anthony Martino.

A successful high school wrestler, Tony Martino had been the stereotypical high school "jock", his dark hair was always fashionably messy, his skin always tanned and he had been a pompous asshole to people "less popular' than him in high school. Mike had never been really popular in school but he hadn't ever really been made fun of either; his circle of friends being those types of kids who could hang out with a wide array of the school's cliques, including the "cool kids" on many occasions. Mike had even played beer pong with Tony one night senior year and he had talked with him for a friendly hour or so. Tony had never made fun of Mike but he had always felt he was beneath him in the school social order.

And now Mike was going to watch Tony fuck his mom.

Tony took his shirt off as Karen undid her heels, his chest was tanned and he had six pack abs, broad shoulders and muscular arms. He flexed his thick arms and grinned in a moment of cockiness.

Fuck he is in good shape. Of course he can be cocky, he is about to fuck the mom of a kid he knew from high school. He is about to fuck my mom.

Karen looked up at him and ran her hands over his body. Tony played with her hair as she rubbed his athletic chest; she was soon tugging his khaki shorts down. The shorts came down and Karen pulled down his tight gray briefs, she rubbed his penis and soon took it into her mouth.

Mike's heart was racing and his stomach felt weak, he couldn't look away. He had to watch. He had to watch his mother with this man.

For the next five minutes Mike watched his mother giving oral sex to the young man. Tony closed his eyes and smiled, playing with Karen's hair and occasionally reaching down to grope one of her plump breasts.

She stopped and stood up in front of Tony, carefully taking off her tank-top, Tony's hands came to her large breasts and he fondled them roughly, lowering his head down to kiss and lick them. She undid her bra and he continued, the look on his face could only be described as "thrilled".

He must love her huge breasts. He must be going nuts. He looks like a kid who just opened his favorite gift on Christmas morning. He must be thinking: "God those are big tits!"

She undid her skirt and let it fall to her knees, revealing a black thong. Tony, wearing nothing but his white socks and a hemp necklace, stood watching her.

Mike carefully eyed his mother's naked body. She looked amazing but it was clear she was a woman who was almost fifty. Her butt was tight and shapely but had a "lumpy" look from some angles. Her legs were toned and long but looking close he could tell they belonged to an aged woman.

Tony turned and sat on the bed, he then rested flat on his back, his legs dangling off the foot of the bed. Karen kneeled between his legs and took his member into her mouth.

For the next ten minutes she pleasured him. Tony remained on the bed, his hands running through his hair and occasionally over his chest, his head looking up towards the ceiling. A view times Mike could see that his face was twitching in moments of heightened pleasure.

My mom is servicing him. Mike had an erection and was soon touching himself, building up his own orgasm.

Mike saw Tony's body tensing more often now, Karen sensed this and worked him harder, using her hands to rub and stimulate his penis.

The video had no sound but body language alone told Mike when Tony had his orgasm. He suddenly leaned up, his hands coming to Karen's head. She didn't let up, Tony's lead leaned back and his mouth opened.

Yelling or moaning in pleasure?

After this Karen stopped, she stood up and they looked at each other, Tony's hands came to her breasts once more and he played with them for another minute or so.

Afterwards he picked up his clothes from the floor and walked into the bathroom. Karen pulled her thong back up and laid down on the bed. After a few minutes Tony, now dressed, returned from the bathroom and stood to look at Karen for a few minutes before leaving. Karen remained in bed for another few minutes and after twenty minutes or so it appeared she had fallen asleep. The camera, no longer detecting movement, automatically shut off.

Mike remained in his chair looking at the blank screen for what seemed like an eternity. He had masturbated, almost unconsciously, during the video and he found his jeans wet and sticky with semen. He had been so engrossed in the video that he had failed to notice himself ejaculating all over his pants and the computer chair.

Mike masturbated to the movie once more when he could get another erection. He then carefully analyzed the movie almost shot-by-shot, looking for things he didn't notice. His mind was filled with thoughts, fears and passions.

He must know she is my mom. He has to have heard about the divorce, so he clearly knows who she is. The question is, does she know I went to school with him? I bet she doesn't. If she knew he had gone to school with me she would have never done this I bet. I wonder what he told her, maybe that he went to a different school or something? Maybe she never even asked.

Tony was a cocky fuck back then and I bet he still is. He was always a popular jock. Everyone knew the stories about him and his sexual exploits and all that. We all knew he fucked or got blow jobs from the hottest girls in the school, or that he showed up at all the coolest parties. He drove that fucking Ford Explorer that everyone talked about; with the 18inch wheels, Alpine sound system and stupid TVs in the seat headrests.

Mike felt a shiver of terror.

Who is he going to tell about this? This is definitely something you brag about. "Yo guys, remember Mike DeMeo? Well his mom sucked my dick!" Mike pictured Tony telling his friends (many of them people who Mike had known from high school) at some party. Or would he keep it a secret, afraid of admitting his rendezvous with a woman over twenty years older than him, fearing his friends would call it "Gross". Mike had a fetish for mature woman but he knew many young guys his age didn't.

He never hated me and I never hated him… We got along the few times we hung out and we even sometimes talked in the classes we had together, maybe he will remember how nice I was to him and he won't tell anyone, or at least, not tell anyone who she was. He clearly has a story that can humiliate me in the eyes of everyone we graduated with, he has this power.

For the most of the next day, Mike was in a strange mental state. He floated through his day at work, seemingly uncaring but still doing his job satisfactorily. It was Friday night now and he returned from work to found only one of his roommates there. The other was spending the weekend at his girlfriend's college.

"Yo man, wanna hit up a bar later or something?" His roommate asked.

"Eh, I dunno man, I'm pretty beat from work. Wanna just chill here? Maybe invite some people over to play 360, smoke some hookah or something?"

"Whatever, sounds good." He roommate replied, nodding his head in agreement.

"I'm gonna take a shower and then text some people, see if they wanna chill here." Mike added, walking up the stairs to his room.

He closed his door and sat at his computer, his heart rate quickening as he checked the private server. Nothing exciting, his mom came home from work, changed into a different outfit (not very risqué) and then left around 7:30PM.

Date? Dinner? Hanging out with her friends?

He opened the saved video file of his mom and Tony and masturbated to it quickly before taking his shower. In the shower he stood motionless for a few minutes, thinking about his mom and the video as hot water drained over his body.

A few friends of Mike and his roommate came over that night and they spent a few hours smoking hookah and playing games on the Xbox. Around 1AM they left and the two roommates went to their mutual bedrooms to try and get some sleep.

Mike locked his door and sat at his chair. He logged into Facebook and looked up Anthony DeMartino's profile. He looked over the pictures, many of them showing Tony holding a beer can, playing drinking games, relaxing at the beach or partying with his friends and many good-looking girls.

God he is a cocky bastard. He can probably fuck any of those college sluts but he decides to fool around with my mom?

Inside, Mike knew what he felt. He was envious of Tony. Mike's favorite porn videos to watch while masturbating always involved the same setup: an older woman being pounded hard by a significantly younger man. Deep down he also secretly wished that many times he could watch his mom be that older woman. And now finally, he was viewing this fantasy played out in reality for better or for worse. His ultimate fantasy had come true.

Mark DeMeo's life in the year after the divorce had started off bad but was getting better quickly. Mark was living in a $350,000 luxury 3bedroom townhouse, He had no mortgage payment and he had also paid off the remaining payments on his BMW 535xi sedan. He had even found a higher paying job (although his commute to work was now almost 40mins) at a larger real-estate investment company. Although the real-estate market remained in a low point, this company had attracted enough investors to begin taking some risky purchases and investments that were beginning to pay off. Mark's salary was now almost $100,000 a year and, with no large expenses left to pay, he was accumulating a rather large savings account as his paychecks rolled in. Money was good but his sex life wasn't. Mark and Jenn hadn't talked since the divorce and he didn't feel too bad if he never saw her again. Mark didn't have many close male friends during the marriage but he was beginning to spend more time with his friends Jeff and Mike. Both men were around his age, successful and divorced. The three men sometimes headed out to upscale bars and restaurants, occasionally talking about the women surrounding them. Mark's life was now settled down and he decided it was time to get back out into "the game" and try to find some action. He wasn't interested in a long-term relationship though, and as Mike had told him, most single women their age weren't either. They were looking for someone to spend some time with and have some fun.

Mark had known Jeff and Mike since high school and the two men had even both followed similar paths in life. They were both divorced, had grown kids and good paying jobs. Even though they were both Mark's age they had been living wild lives as single men the past ten years or so. They both eagerly ushered Mark into their world, telling him stories about their trips to Vegas and Miami, their exploits with women and the youthful excitement of being single.

Mark couldn't wait to join them in this "new" lifestyle.

Several days later

Come on. Come on. Give me something. Mike DeMeo thought to himself as he sat down in his computer chair to check the remote server. To his surprise two new video files had been generated and saved. The first one was only 2 minutes long. Mark clicked it and downloaded it.

It wasn't much, just his mom walking into her walk-in closet at 4:10PM. She came out a minute later wearing a tight pair of khaki shorts and a gray tank top that clearly showed off her large bust.

Damn, not bad? Pretty casual though… she going to the gym or something?

The next video was 52 minutes long and started at 4:45PM. Mike downloaded it and felt anticipated in his stomach.

What would she be doing in her room for almost an hour? An hour of almost constant movement…

The video started playing automatically after it was downloaded. Because the camera was activated by movement only, there was no waiting period, the imagery shot into Mike's head almost instantaneously. Karen walked in the room, pulling Tony Martino by the hand. They both looked like they were laughing. At the foot of the bed Karen spun around and pulled Tony's face towards hers, catching him in an aggressive kiss. His hands came to her sides and he gently clenched her slender waist.

Holy fuck. Again. This is happening again. Another blowjob for Tony?

Soon they were both pulling her top off, she wore no bra underneath. Tony kissed and played with her large breasts as she rubbed his muscular arms and shoulders. It didn't take long for them both to undress and climb onto the bed, Tony wearing his boxers and Karen just in her black lace bikini panties. Their hands explored each other's body furiously as they kissed.

Mike felt that he had an erection.

God I hope they fuck. Please for the love I god I hope they fuck. Mike was so infatuated by what he was watching he didn't comprehend his own mental wish. Had he been in a clearer state of mind he might have been taken aback at the idea of wishing to see his own mother be screwed by another man.

Please fuck. Please fuck. I want to see my mom get fucked.

Their foreplay was interrupted by Karen and Mike could make out her lips moving as she said something to Tony. He got up out of bed, his erection bulging from his boxer shorts, and walked into her bathroom. A moment later he returned, holding a small object in his hand.

Condom.

He sat in bed next to Karen and pulled his boxers down, Karen's hands rubbed his penis as he opened the condom wrapper. He handed it to her and Mike watched as his mother carefully put the condom onto Tony's hardened member. The look on Tony's face was sublime, he knew exactly what he was about to take part in.

God he looks like he is fucking horny. He knows he is about to pound some pussy. My mom's pussy.

Mike felt a moment of terror at this thought but his mind soon returned to the pure sexual energy his mind was being flooded with.

Karen rolled on her back and Tony climbed atop her, he held himself up with his arms and kissed her large breasts. They both worked to pull her panties down. They looked each other for what seemed a full minute before he began to penetrate her.

Mike used both hands to rub his throbbing penis.

I'm watching my mom get fucked by Tony Martino. Is this real? Is this a dream or nightmare or something? I'm watching my mom get fucked. I'm watching my mom get fucked and I'm loving every second of it.

He didn't kiss her as he fucked her but he occasionally lowered his head to lick or kiss her large breasts. Karen's hands ran up and down his muscular arms, sometimes stopping to squeeze his shoulders. Her long legs rested lazily on his thighs as he penetrated her. The movement of his body was almost hypnotic.

Mike fast forwarded a few minutes ahead, the scene remained the same. He fast forwarded a few more minutes ahead and although there was no sound, could tell Tony's orgasm was building, his face was contorted and he clenched his lips as the climax neared. Sensing this Karen brought her hands to his face and gently rubbed his cheeks and neck as he neared climax, she squeezed her legs around his lower body and her feet hung lazily over his lower back.