The Decoy

Story Info
Someone has to distract the guards.
4.2k words
4.45
81.5k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preparation.

He explained carefully. The movement was looking for a volunteer. He knew he had to sell this concept; it was a lot to ask of any woman.

He had gathered the prettiest women available. Now if only one of them would agree to take the risk.

"As I have explained, we need to smuggle these people across the border. The authorities are after them for subversive activities. Now the plan is that we need a volunteer to distract the border authorities. The smallest and easiest border has been selected so that the all the men on duty will be amenable to leaving me alone on duty. Once we have achieved that, we will smuggle the couple through the gate." He paused and took a deep breath.

"Okay, now the reason I am here is to find that volunteer. I need a pretty woman to distract the men." He proceeded to explain how the volunteer would be used to achieve their purpose. He spoke slowly and with feeling. When he had finished his presentation, he waited a minute for the full import to sink into their minds. Then he spoke once more.

"Here is my cell phone number. I don't expect any of you to volunteer right now. Call me tomorrow and we can iron out the details." The meeting broke up and a very quiet and thoughtful group of women wended their way out.

Stewart wasn't convinced that even one would call, much less offer him a number of alternatives to sort through. So he was amazed during the course of the day to receive four calls. He visited each of them before making his choice.

Cindy was a 26-year-old married woman, and she seemed very mature and cool under pressure. Also there was a feeling of suppressed excitement in her. She was a beautiful young lady and Stewart thought she was perfect for the part. She had shoulder length, shiny hair that framed her pretty face perfectly. Her figure was as near perfect as it was possible to be. She spoke well and obviously had a quick, intelligent brain.

They went over and over the plan, until it was second nature to them both.

"You do realise the possible consequences if I am delayed in any way? It will be tough enough for you if I can pull it off in the time allocated, but if I am delayed, things will get a lot hotter for you!"

"I am prepared to take that risk." Her poise amazed him. And he believed her.

"Fine. Then we go ahead tomorrow."

Application.

The couple were concealed in the trunk of the car. The idea was not to make any attempt to cross the border with the car. It would stop short of the border post.

Stewart, in his colonel's uniform, pulled over just short of the guardhouse. He climbed out, straightened his uniform, and opened the passenger door. He took Cindy by the arm and pulled her out of the car. The guards were looking at him, and they were amazed by her beauty and by the fact that her arms were handcuffed behind her.

As he approached they were quick to salute when they saw his ostensible rank.

"Sergeant," he addressed the ranking man. "I want you and your me to do me a service. This young lady I suspect of being a counter-revolutionist. I want you and your me to take her into the barracks and interrogate her." The men stared at him open-mouthed. They could hardly credit what they were hearing. And then he spoke again and they thought they had died and entered paradise.

"Use any and all means to get her to confess and provide information. Only do not hurt or harm her. There are to be no major bruises or any other injury!" He smiled at them. "Of course, little bruises on her more tender areas, well…" He smiled again, more broadly this time. "Search her well for hidden weapons or anything else she might be carrying anywhere on or in her person!" He looked at them carefully. "Do you understand? Can I trust you with this? I will watch your post while you are busy!"

"Yes, sir, colonel! You can rest assured we will interrogate her well and search her very, very carefully!" He stepped forward and grabbed Cindy's arm. She was dressed in a simple dress with buttons down the front. Stewart tossed him the handcuff keys.

The sergeant detailed one of his six men to assist Stewart. The colonel waved him away.

"No, no; you go and help the sergeant!" Gratefully the man followed the others as they followed the sergeant and Cindy into the guardhouse.

No sooner had they vanished than Stewart ran to the car and opened the trunk. Out stepped the young couple. He led them quickly through the gate and they disappeared into the trees. Just around the bend in the road, a car waited to pick them up and drive them through the friendly border post and on to safety.

Stewart glanced at his watch. It had all happened faster than they had estimated. There were still ten minutes to spare. He realised he could not retrieve Cindy too soon, before they had really even got her inside, as it would arouse suspicion after what he had told them. So he made his way to one of the curtained windows on the side of the barracks where he could peak inside as well as keep an eye on the road.

Observation.

There was a convenient gap in the curtain and he was able to see the scene within. Cindy was sitting nervously on a wooden chair as they questioned her. They were taking down the basics as she answered them. Her name, address, age and other particulars (all false, apart from her first name) were being recorded in a notebook. The necessary formalities done, the sergeant rose and spoke.

"Right. Now kindly stand so that we can search you!" Nervously, the beautiful girl rose to her feet. The NCO kicked her feet further apart so that there was a gap of perhaps 40cms between them. He put his hands on her shoulders and then moved them down her flanks. Cindy had on the minimum of clothes and those that she was wearing were thin and clingy, so as to make her look all that much more appealing.

Her dress was so thin that Cindy could practically feel his fingerprints against her body as he slid his hands down to her waist. And of course the obverse was also true, with the man very aware of the softness of her slim body. When he reached her hips, he slid his hands a little towards the rear to encompass some of her firm buttocks.

His hands continued their slow progress down her thighs and ended at her knees. Now he slid his hands round to the front of her thighs and started the return journey up her body. His fingertips brushed her pubic thatch through her clothes as he continued running his hands up her front. They trailed across her tummy until they reached the firm swell of her breasts.

His hands paused there and Cindy found herself holding her breath. Then his hands continued onto her firm tits. She and he sighed as it happened. He squeezed the plump orbs gently and his fingers found her nipples. He rolled them between his fingers as his hands closed around her lovely breasts.

Stimulation.

Stewart watched, suddenly aware that his cock was swelling between his legs. He watched, his mouth dry suddenly, as the soldier felt her tits. He glanced at his watch. Another ten minutes according to their timetable. The sergeant was now visibly excited. He dropped a hand to her hem and it rose under it to find her vagina. Stewart sucked in his breath as he saw her go up onto her toes.

He knew then that the man had groped her pussy. His cock was hard in his pants as he watched. He waited anxiously for something more to happen. He glanced at his watch again and saw with, relief (?) that less than a minute had passed. There was still time for it to become even more titillating! Stewart licked his lips, trying to moisten his mouth.

He watched with heightening arousal as the soldier visibly moved his hand under her skirt. He could tell from her attitude that the man was rubbing her pussy very hard. She was whimpering and her head was twisting this way and that. Stewart could see the sergeant's arm moving violently where it disappeared under her dress. Then, forebodingly, the violent movement stopped.

He moved his free hand to lift her hem. He called out to one of his men to approach and hold her hem up so that all could see what he was about to do. Cindy's hem was above her waist now, held there by the young soldier. The sergeant's hand moved inexorably towards her panties.

Her nether regions, visible now, were revealed to be contained within a very sheer pair of panty briefs. Her curls were clearly visible both through the almost transparent fabric, as well as peeping from the leg openings of her tiny gusset. The unmistakable bulge of mound thrust against the tightly stretched fabric. This was inevitable target of the man's questing hand.

He rested his hand on Cindy's pubic mound and carefully and gently felt her vagina. Then he moved his hand to allow his fingers access to waistband of her panties. The elastic waist stretched to accommodate her hand as he pushed it inside her tiny panties.

The young fellow holding her hem at her waist transferred all the fabric into one hand and used the other to cup one of Cindy's breasts. He began to squeeze it as his superior's hand travelled into her crotch under her panties.

Stewart saw Cindy jerk as a finger penetrated her labia and buried itself inside her pussy. The gusset of her panties stretched and flattened alternately as he began to drive his finger in and out of her slit. The writhing of her panties served to excite all the watchers dramatically, including Stewart, whose cock was now rigid and uncomfortable confined within his trousers. Almost unconsciously, he unzipped his fly to relieve the pressure.

Cindy's body was twitching from the stimulation. There was a brief pause as the senior man introduced two more fingers to her now juicy hole. The other man moved his hand into the neckline of her dress. He sent his fingers into the cup of her bra to find her full, firm breast and hard nipple. Her body began to writhe under his hands again as the other man resumed his fingering, thrusting hard into her with three stiff fingers.

"Show the others her tits," ordered the sergeant, the lust obvious in his passion altered voice. Quickly the soldier obeyed, unzipping her dress and pulling it down to her waist, and then pulling her bra down off her breasts. The five watching soldiers edged closer, as he returned his hand to her tits and squeezed and rubbed and felt them, first one then the other.

Cindy opened her eyes at the sound of the sergeant's voice and watched the men moving closer. Her crotch was a cauldron of fiery sensation, tingling and roiling. The other man's rough treatment of her breasts was quite painful; and very stimulating.

Justification.

When she had heard Stewart's proposal, she had been rather shocked. The idea of actually offering oneself as a decoy was extremely frightening. Worse, still, was the knowledge that a pretty, young and shapely woman was needed to appeal to the men's baser instincts was almost unthinkable. Yet as she sat alone in her home the next morning thinking about this indecent subterfuge, the idea became very exciting. She would be helping her people, and the risk of capture was exciting in itself, and the thought of the almost definite possibility of the men groping her or even worse, was tantalisingly erotic.

To be placed in a position where she had absolutely no defence against being sexually abused by a group of men…whew, she found herself panting at the thought and completely breathless. Stewart had reassured them that he would order the men to do no physical harm…but he would allow them, nay encourage them, to grope the volunteer thoroughly. She knew then that she would offer her services. She blushed at her mental choice of words. Better to say that she would volunteer. And now was the moment of truth. Cindy wondered how long it would be before Stewart came in to terminate these indecent activities. She hoped not to soon. She was aghast at her own thoughts! And also at her body's reaction to the groping being inflicted on her. The copious sections of pussy-nectar from her finger-filled twat drenched her crotch. There was a deliciously vibrant excitement emanating from her over-filled puss. Added to this was the painful, exquisite pleasure in feeling the hand on her breasts squashing those lovely orbs roughly as the man abused them.

Cindy tried to contain these wild feelings, but she was carried by her hyper-responsive body to the peak of pleasure, and over it into a massive, mind-numbing orgasm. Her mouth opened in an unconscious "O" and she screamed her ecstasy.

Seeing her reaction took the two men groping her to a pinnacle of lust, and they quickly stripped her naked. The sergeant pulled her to the low, narrow divan near his desk. They placed her on her hands and knees, crosswise across the bed; ropes were used to bind her wrists and ankles to the legs of the divan. The ropes from her ankles were tightened sufficiently to force her legs wide, holding her bottom hip-high to a standing man.

Cindy now knew what was going to happen and thanked her foresight in filling her vagina with a spermicidal crème. Now she was anxious for her succour to arrive. She had expected, nay desired, a thorough groping, but rape had not been entertained in her mind. She had of course, considered the possibility, but she had expected to be saved by Stewart's intervention before that happened.

Stewart watched from his hidden position, as her crotch was laid open, naked to all eyes, including his own. It was obvious that it was juicy, and ready physically, at any rate, for invasion by any and all hard erections. The men gathered behind her to admire her naked snatch, pouting and wet, puffy and open, and very attractive to any horny male.

"Anyone want to eat her cunt before we fuck it?" the NCO asked. Quickly, one of the men knelt behind her and plunged his questing face into her warm nest. His tongue emerged and delved into her honeypot. He raised a hand to her crotch and manipulated her clitoris. Another man moved to her head and reached under her to clutch her hanging tits.

Within a minute, Cindy climaxed in the cunt-sucking man's face, drenching it with her pungent juices. Unconsciously, she ground her crotch in his face, rubbing her cunt desperately in his face, as he pinched her clit hard, both actions adding to, and prolonging her orgasm.

The excited men began to take turns to lick Cindy's pussy, and she delayed Stewart's return in her mind. Not a single man of the seven would relinquish her cunt before she had cum in his face. The more she climaxed, the more it inflamed the men.

Penetration.

Eventually, as she was coming down from her last orgasm, the sergeant rammed his engorged cock deep into her squishy cunt. He held onto her hips as he fucked her hard, ramming deep into her with each hard thrust. The other men watched her tits jiggle under her. Then the sergeant reached under her to seize her bouncing breasts as her he approached his time of release and he squeezed them viciously. This precipitated yet another violent climax for Cindy.

Her peak with its accompanying body writhing served to bring the NCO over the top and he blasted his hot libation into her pussy. As his cock slipped from her cunt, another man leapt forward to fill the void with his own eager erection.

All seven men made full use of her lovely body, fucking her tight young cunt until the sperm spilled down her thighs.

Stewart began to tuck away his huge erection. It was time to fetch her away. Then he saw the sergeant move around her body and approach her head.

Procrastination.

"You have performed so well, that I have brought you a reward; a nice hot drink!" and he raised his semi-erect cock and pointed it at her face. "Yes, now you get to drink our spunk!" Stewart stopped and pulled his cock out of his pants again. This he had to see!

The sergeant got his cock into her mouth by the simple expedient of pinching her nose until she was obliged to open her mouth for air. He put one hand behind her head while holding her nose with the other, and then he began to fuck her mouth. Cindy felt as though she would suffocate as she struggled to breathe. With her nose sealed, she had to compete with his cock for an opportunity to gather air. Then the NCO made a proposal.

"I want to play with your tits, so if you don't bite or try to turn away, I will let go of your nose. Nod if you agree to this!" Desperately, Cindy nodded, and he released her nose. His hands went to her tits and Cindy held her head up and her mouth open to allow him to fuck down her throat.

"I've never had a woman swallow my spunk before, so you will be the first! I am looking forward to that!" he said as he fucked deep into her throat. The thought drove him into the abyss and he released her tits and grabbed her head, driving his cock deep into her throat as he erupted. Hot and thick and sticky spunk roared from his cockhead and burst into Cindy's throat, which convulsed as she guzzled down his viscous load. He held his penis in her mouth for another short while. Then he let it slip softly from her lips. The next man jumped to take his place. Cindy opened her mouth for his cock.

"Suck, woman!" Obediently, Cindy sucked his thick rod. He made no effort to assist, rather letting the lovely captive do all the work. Another of the men put his hand on he ass and caressed it idly. Then he moved it slowly to her cunt. He slipped two fingers into the sticky pot and proceeded to fingerfuck her slowly. Gradually her libido arose once more. Yet another man reached under her and pinched her nipples and plucked them, tenting her sensitive tits. This abuse served to excite Cindy anew.

The man fingerfucking her became more violent. He pushed a third finger into her hole and ground her cunt hard, twisting his hand as he fucked her. The pain brought Cindy close to a new peak. She sobbed with pain and lust. Unconsciously, she sucked harder at the throbbing cock in her hot mouth. She heard the man above her groan as his climax approached.

"Yes!" he exclaimed exultantly, "Yes! Here it comes! Drink it all, cocksucker!" His breath exploded from his mouth as spunk exploded from his dick. Cindy's head jerked, as the glutinous liquid struck the back of her throat. His cock pulsed again and yet again. Cindy drank the gluey mass, feeling it stick in her throat and she gave a little cough, bringing the gelatinous secretion back into her mouth. She mixed it there with her saliva and swallowed it again. As it slipped down her captive throat, she experienced her biggest orgasm yet.

Sensation.

Her body was awash with pleasure still as the next swollen prick slid onto and across her tongue. Suddenly her heart increased its rate exponentially. Her excitement rocketed. She knew then that she found this forced sperm swallowing incredibly erotic. It wasn't submissiveness; no it was just the opposite. It was being forced that was so exciting. Realising this, she immediately struggled to free herself, twisting her head away from the raping cock.

Two men leapt to capture her head, allowing their mate access to her warm mouth. They held her tightly while he fucked her face cruelly. While he was still pumping his cock into her throat, she climaxed for the first time. Two more cums racked her body before he buried his cock inside her mouth, and drenched it with his copious cum. This brought her to her ultimate orgasm. As she swallowed, the exquisite pleasure made her faint, and as he finally withdrew, she collapsed unconscious.

She regained consciousness only to discover that the next man had not waited for her to be compos mentis before fucking her mouth. She awoke to find a cock buried deep in her throat and emptying the contents of the man's balls down it. Before her eyes were even open, she had swallowed his entire cumload.

As the load slipped easily into her tummy, she orgasmed yet again. The pleasure was so intense that she burst into tears. This show of ostensible dismay served to ignite the men's simmering desires. The next man eagerly and brutally stabbed his spear-pointed cock into her mouth. He held her head tightly in his hands and banged his pubic bone recklessly into her face, driving his rigid cock deep into her throat. With each thrust, Cindy came closer and closer to her next climax.

12