The Deep Throat Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon began to plant soft kisses against Nikki's nearly bald pussy, which sent tendrils of pleasure through her erotic form. Peter's cock pointed directly into Nikki's mouth, and he looked down at her beautiful body from above as he began to sink his huge flesh deep into her throat, which encased him with love and adoration. Nikki loved the way Peter tasted. His cock was warm and so beautifully thick as it buried into her throat, lubricated by an equal mixture of his own copious pre-cum and Nikki's saliva. The position of Nikki's head, hanging over the edge of the bed, allowed for deep throat penetration that made it feel to Peter as though he was actually sinking his huge cock into her tight pussy. This excited him and his thrusting became all the more determined. He could see the outline of his massive flesh swell inside her slender throat and Nikki swallowed every inch of him, her lips wrapped tightly around him.

All this time, Sharon continued to eat at Nikki's soft, moist pussy, her lips and tongue lavishing pleasure to Nikki's very essence. Her tiny pussy was so hot and excited as Sharon went at it, that it was only seconds before Nikki began to cum. Her body trembled and released all that warm, cascading pleasure. Laying there, Nikki knew that it was definitely a combination of Sharon's mouth and the fact that Peter was rhythmically burying his trophy of a cock into her throat, thus satisfying her deepest and most feminine cravings.

The stimulation Nikki was feeling was beyond incredible and she knew Peter was looking down at her flushed, beautiful body, admiring her large, firm tits and her nipples, which stood out so hard and proud that it just coaxed her to tighten her throat around Peter's huge, stiffened cock. All she wanted was for this man to feel the pleasure that she was feeling at that very moment, and her lips tightened further into a moist, erotic ring that worshipped at Peter. His ability to hold back was amazing, as Nikki knew just how stimulating this position and attention was to a man. This was how she had first learned to deep throat really big cock and had been with very few men who could hold off as long as Peter, especially considering the intensity of the way he was thrusting that flesh into her obedient throat.

Nikki began to cum again when she felt Peter's cock stiffen one last time and she moaned from deep in her throat, creating an incredible friction against Peter's rock hard urgency. Her eyes glazed closed and her lips tightened to the next level, worshipping Peter with every ounce of sexual devotion that Nikki had beating in her heart. Peter groaned loudly and Nikki knew she about to be rewarded for her efforts. Peter pulled his huge cock from her pursed lips and stroked at it with his fist. Nikki's small, soft hands, which reached out behind her, rubbed up and down on his taut, muscular thighs as her lips and tongue played at Peter's massive balls, teasing and tugging at them.

Nikki sensed Peter buckle a bit and with a deep, masculine grunt, he began to shoot big, arcing ribbons of his boiling cum all over Nikki's hot flesh. The first rope was the most copious, reaching all the way down her body to splash Sharon's face as she ate at Nikki's pussy. The next three pulsing squirts soaked Nikki's belly and glistened all over her incredible breasts. His cock seemed to be spasming, as it emptied still more of his pearly essence all over her beautiful face, which Nikki could feel slowly dripping down onto her neck. Nikki's tongue continued to lick and lap at those heavy, masculine balls. Peter just looked down at her, and used his fingers to rub his cum into Nikki's face, making sure he fed her a bit more in the process.

Nikki smiled warmly as she luxuriated in the warmth of Peter's incredible orgasm. Sharon gave her friend a last tender kiss on her tiny pussy and retired to the couch. Everyone, it seemed, was panting a bit from the amazing exhibition Nikki had displayed. Peter, Rick and Horse were all glassy-eyed grins, and Nikki's belly tingled knowing just how much pleasure she'd delivered. The only one feeling a bit left out was the beautiful hostess, Sharon. Nikki sensed this and offered up a suggestion, knowing just how much her friend loved these men.

"Hmm, I have an idea. If you gentlemen think you can muster up a little more energy, maybe Sharon and I can put on a little show for you…" Her words trailed off, as she waited for a response. Horse, apparently insatiable, responded. "I'm in, baby. Just what did you have in mind?" he asked.

"Well," said Nikki, extending her hand to Sharon, who was sitting on the couch, "Sharon and I would love to see more of those big cocks of yours." Nikki gently pulled Sharon to her feet and again, they embraced, their tongues entwined as they kissed, their arms wrapped tight around each other.

"Isn't that right, Sharon?" Nikki all but whispered. "Mmmm, yes, love," Sharon responded, already breathing hard. "I know I'd love to see AND feel those huge cocks deep in my body."

Nikki led Sharon to the bed and the two of them sat down on the edge, continuing to kiss. "Horse, Sir, would you come over here by us?" Nikki's voice was soft and respectful. Without a word, Horse came over and stood right before these two ladies, his fist slowly working his cock to its incredible proportions. Nikki looked up at him in utter respect and whispered in that honeyed voice, "Oh, Horse, Sir, I just love the way your cock looks when you stroke it like that…Don't you Sharon?"

Sharon cocked her head to watch him pleasure that massive cock. "Mmmmm…I love Horse's cock soooo much," Sharon offered. "The only thing I like more than watching is the way that huge cock feels when its buried deep in my throat." This inspired Horse just a bit more, as evidenced by the way his cock thickened within his large, strong fist. Nikki's soft hand caressed her friend's face and turned her back so they could continue kissing.

Their tongues extended and they both moved toward in Horse's direction. With each girl resting a hand on his masculine, hairy thighs, they took turns licking at the massive head, which extended before them, as if a gift from heaven. Horse ooh'd and ahh'd as these two women licked and lapped at his cock, and before they realized what was happening, both Rick and Peter were standing on either side of him, their fists sensuously stroking their own huge dicks, clearly wanting in on this action.

Sharon took advantage of the moment and helped Peter down onto the bed, as her hand reached for his cock. Slowly and with a deeply erotic gaze in her eyes, she stroked that cock of his until it pointed straight up, big and thick. Sharon released it from her grip and climbed up on the bed, swinging one leg over Peter so that she straddled him. She wriggled her tiny, and at this point, very hungry little pussy right over the tip of Peter's cock and with one steady, sensual movement, buried his entire eleven inch cock deep into her body.

Nikki watched out of the corner of her eye as her friend's moist core devoured Peter, whose large, strong hands were holding her ass from underneath, moving Sharon up and down on it. Nikki turned to Rick, and in a honeyed whisper said, "You know, sir, I happen to know that Sharon just LOVES big cock in her ass, too." Rick's cock got a bit bigger and harder as he climbed up on the bed, kneeling right behind Sharon, who was groaning as Peter steadily fucked away at her tiny pussy. Rick reached out and played with her ass for a moment, teasing and rubbing at it, finally moving in closer to find her sweet, tight ass with his massive flesh.

He supported himself by leaning on the bed with his hands and groaned as his massive cock went deep into Sharon's ass. Nikki's own pussy was melting just watching these magnificent men bringing her beautiful friend all that pleasure and Nikki looked up into Horse's eyes. "Sir, would you like to make it a threesome?" Nikki said, her tiny fist still stroking Horse's cock. "Oh, god…Yessss…I need her throat," Horse said, with a very erotic determination. And with that, he walked to the other end of the bed, climbed up and knelt on either side of Peter's shoulders. In that position, Sharon could easily lean down just slightly and suck and worship his huge cock.

Nikki directed her attention to where Peter and Rick were going at Sharon and used her very talented hands, massaging and tugging their mammoth balls, loving they way they felt so heated and full. God, Nikki thought to herself, Sharon was getting the fucking of a lifetime. These men were just holding her there, sinking their incredible cocks into her tiny body with the intensity of pistons on a steam engine! Nikki finally sat back and watched as all four of them whimpered as deep, erotic pleasure soaked through their bodies.

Sharon never looked so beautiful to Nikki as her sensuously curved body undulated, crammed between these three horsehung men. They went at her like this for what seemed an eternity, until the pace clearly quickened and Sharon knew the beautiful end was near. Quickly, Sharon scampered off the bed and knelt on the floor as the men gathered around her. Nikki heard all their groans and Sharon looked up at them, her hands moving from one set of massive balls to the next as they stroked their cocks down the homestretch.

"Oh, god, yessss, oh, please," Sharon begged at them, "Cum all over me…Drown me in your cum." Peter, Rick and Horse were gasping as their fists coaxed the pleasure from deep within their bodies, and in a final, blazing moment, their essence began erupting all over Sharon's silken, smiling face. Her eyes gazed upward at them as they squirted and spilled huge loads of cum all over her. High quality, jismy cum, which had a pearl-like essence as it soaked over her. Sharon glowed with erotic gratification as these men delivered buckets of their masculinity, which finally subsided, drawing her from one cock to the next, licking and tasting the last spilling drops of their majestic pleasure.

Sharon turned to Nikki, who was sitting on the couch, her legs spread, her fingers toying with her own moist pussy, "Didn't I tell you just how special these men were, Nikk?" Nikki could only smile as Sharon continued, "And as a point of information, there are 14 men in our local chapter of the Deep Throat Club. Across the country and around the world, there are over 100." Nikki gasped as Sharon spoke, her mind considering the possibilities.

"How many women are there in the Club?" Nikki asked, in a soft whisper.

"At last count, there were about 40," Peter replied, "But if you're asking about this chapter, we have a total of 6." He smiled at Nikki and continued. "You, sweet thing, now make it a lucky 7."

Nikki's belly fluttered at Peter's off-handed compliment, and she felt a sensual swell knowing she'd passed the test. Nikki would talk to Sharon later about how she might contact other "members" of the Club, knowing that it was these men, with these magnificent, massive gifts of nature, which would occupy her time, her attention and her life.