The Deepest of Intimacies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can....can I see you again?"

Jill looked over to Skip. With her cigarette dangling from her lips, while she pulled up her girdle. A smile crossed her face.

"Anytime Sugar."

Jill finished her dressing, and using the hotel pen and stationary, she scribbled down her phone number Hunter 8-1930 A quick peck on the lips, and she was gone. The hotel room seemed strange without her, but her perfume stayed behind as a reminder as Skip feel asleep.

Chapter Three

"Good afternoon Skip and how are you this afternoon?" Janet said as George Runyan entered the inner office.

"I am well, thank you." Skip replied as Janet motioned him towards their customary chairs along the window wall. Opening up her leather bound note pad, Janet took her seat and remained quiet as she glanced through the notes she'd taken during her first visit with George. Satisfied that she was up to speed, she began the second session with Skip.

"At the end of our visit last week, I asked you to do a little homework, to bring back some memories of how you met your wife Jill. First, did it bring up some pleasant or unpleasant memory?"

Skip smiled for a moment then began. "Actually it was quite pleasant. I must admit I did doze off, perhaps leaving some details left uncovered, but overall it was very pleasant."

"And did you find it beneficial?"

"Yes, and I've found myself looking forward to this afternoons visit. Now do I share my memories with you.....or do we start the next stone?"

Janet smiled back to Skip. "I don't really need to know the details, unless it is relevant and you wish me to know them. I think the fact that you've found your memory to bepleasantis enough for me to know at this point. So this afternoon, let's continue with how your relationship progressed and how you became husband and wife?"

Skip leaned back and placed his hands together as he collected his thoughts, then began. "After our first meeting, which was very sexual, I began to fanaticize about Jill a lot. I knew I wanted to see her again. My job had me traveling back up to Salt Lake, and then on to Montana for a bit and so it must have been about three weeks before I made it back to Vegas. During that time I thought about Jill every spare minute that I wasn't thinking about work."

"Sounds like a classic case of lust. What set your experiences with Jill apart from your other relationships?" Janet was still jotting down the occasional note on her pad.

"A combination of things really. She was aggressive. She took me to places that I'd only fanaticized about. I could recall her lipstick, and her perfume. Her undergarments." Skip was now starting to blush. Janet was quick to pick up on it too. "And sorry to say, I really didn't have that much experience with women."

"Were you a virgin?"

"No, I had some experience before I left school. I'd met a girl at college, and she and I had a relationship. But the sex was pretty much standard missionary position, with me on top. We didn't keep in contact after I left school."

"A moment ago you were blushing. What caused that, if you'd care to share with me?"

"Well, I suppose I am still a little old fashioned. But by today's standards, at least from what I see and hear on TV, I wasn't too weird at the time. Jill tied my hands over my head while she made love to me. I found it to be most intense. It sorta lifted my guilt feelings about having sex outside of marriage. Like I wasn't in control, and what was happening to me was not my fault."

Janet put her note pad down on the table next to her chair. Settling back into her chair, she lifted her right hand to adjust her glasses.

"Bondage goes back thousands of years. At the time you were experimenting with Jill, Dr Alfred Kinsey was gathering data for a book on human sexuality. The book came out a little after your beginning, but if you'd know then what a lot of other couples were already doing, you wouldn't have experienced "that weird feeling".

"Without going into elaborate details, did your next couple of visits with Jill, also include more bondage?" Janet now placed her pen down on top of her pad.

"Oh yeah. It was like I'd taken some kind of drug. But I'd like to add at this point, Jill was also into it. I mean, I'd heard that working girls didn't really derive much satisfaction sexually from their clients. Jill seemed to really enjoy tying me up. If she hadn't, I wouldn't have asked her to do it."

"Tell me about how the two of you decided to get married. You were obviously an unlikely couple. Given your church background, and her occupation."

Skip relaxed a moment, obviously glad to get away from the subject of bondage.

"I was in Vegas. Perhaps the fifth time we were going to be together. I called her number and a woman answered, she turned out to be my future sister in law, and informed me that Jill was in the hospital. I was worried. I left the hotel immediately and found the hospital and got her room number from the front desk. I brought her some flowers of course."

"And she was happy to see you?"

"No, not at first. She was embarrassed. At that time women were using sponges as a form of birth control. The sponge had caused an entopic pregnancy. Her sister had taken her in with severe abdominal cramps. At first the doctors didn't know what it was. By the time it was diagnosed, and she'd had the surgery and wouldn't be able to have more children."

"Jill had kids already?"

"Yes. One son. I should say our son. Well, not mine really. But I did raise him like he was mine. Jill knew who his father was. A fellow she'd been seeing while she was employed as a secretary. He was married, and wasn't going to divorce his wife. When Jill told him that she was pregnant, he got her fired from her job. Gary was born in 1955."

"So, after she got over being angry, you proposed?"

Skip chuckled. "She didn't get over being angry with me for quite a while. But her sister whom I'd met filled in some of the blanks. Jill had turned to prostitution to support herself and Gary. Now, with a huge surgical scar across her abdomen, it was unlikely that Jill would be going back to prostitution."

"So what was your reaction? Were you going to get married just to preserve your bondage fantasy?"

"Yes and no. Let me explain. First of all, Jill was flat broke and wasn't able to pay the hospital bill. I called my father and made up a story about a secretary that used to work for a mine we'd closed down, that was hospitalized. I told the folks that I'd begun to date her, and that I felt guilty about leaving her in the lurch without having a job. Well, we transferred some money to the hospital to cover the medical bills."

"And did your father ever learn the truth?"

"Nope. Never came clean with that one. But that was just the beginning."

"Skip, we're starting to run a little short on time. How did you propose?"

"Well, after Jill got out of the hospital, she was still very much on the mend. We started going out for walks and picnics and drive-in movies. Just regular dating. Then one evening I just popped the question. She said "NO" at first. That I needed a younger gal that could give me children of my own." Skip laughed. "I just kept being persistent was all. And she finally gave in."

Janet pulled herself to her feet. "For this week's homework, I'd like you take some time and focus on the difference between today's sexuality verses what it was back in the late 50's. I need you to recall again in detail how your relationship with Jill grew, and what other factors there were besides your desiring the type of sex life that you had. Same time next week then?"

"I'm looking forward to it." And with that said Skip left the office to return to his lonely home.

The sun had long since set. Skip heard the furnace kick on, and felt the rush of warm air descend to the side of his leather chair. He settled back, once again relaxed enough to bring forth a memory.

"Comfy Sugar?" Skip could only nod his head. His mouth was stuffed with a pair of nylon panties, which had been placed in a silk stocking and then tied around his head. Beads of sweat were forming on his chest and forehead. His life with Jill had taken another first. Jill had secured his wrists and ankles to the bed frame using heavy white rope. Around his wrists and ankles were leather straps, buckled tightly and the rope secured his movement being connected to metal D rings attached to the leather straps. The smell of Jill's panties, stuck just under his nose, excited his senses. His erection, which had been rock hard for the last 30 minutes, pulsated with each beat of his heart.

"Now Sugar, I want you pay very close attention now. You're going to learn how to eat pussy." Jill reached down and gave Skip's cock a light brushing with her finger nails. Once Skip's eyes were transfixed on Jill's movements, she unclasped her bra, and let it fall onto the bed. Her black nylon stockings were still suspended from the lacy black garter belt. Her panties were now getting even more soaked by Skip's saliva. Taking her breasts in her hands, she first caressed the sides slowly moving her fingers to her nipples and giving them a gentle squeeze. Straddling Skip's chest, Jill maneuvered the two bed pillows over each of his upper arms. Reaching to the bed side table, Jill got her package of cigarettes and the hotel ashtray and placed them in front of her on the head board. Extracting a white cylinder and the book of matches, she lit her cigarette taking a long luxurious drag. After a cone exhale towards the ceiling, she again began to massage her ample breasts. Sliding her hips forward, she placed her knees to either side of Skips head and began a slow deliberate rubbing motion of her vaginal opening against Skip's nose. Her smell filled his nostrils. Slowly rocking back and forth, as her essence permeated his breathing, Jill dangled her cigarette and using both hands pulled the gag from Skip's mouth.

"Now Sugar, I want you to stick out your tongue and get it as far into my pussy as you can, then lick upwards towards my clitoris." Jill began to place more pressure to Skip's lips, and her knees and thighs began to close firmly to the sides of his head. Her rocking motion began to elicit moans of pleasure.

"This isn't going to take very long Sugar" moaned Jill. Following another tightening of her upper leg muscles, she began to spasm, which in turn produced a rush of fluids which caught Skip unaware. Jill's moaning became louder. She panted with a sense of urgency.

"Swallow me.....god...swallow me......"

It was all Skip could do to catch as much of her orgasmic fluid as he could.

Seemly contented for the moment, Jill slid her pussy back down his chest to a level just above his raging hard on. Giving Skip a long deep French kiss, she tasted her own fluid. Once again dangling her cigarette, she returned the gag back into Skip's mouth.

"MMMmmmmmm Pussy and cigarettes....My favorite."

Jill moved down a little further, taking his cock into her vagina for the first time that evening. With one slick motion, he was buried to the hilt inside of her. Smiling, Jill paused for a moment to extinguish her cigarette, then once again began her rocking motion, taking him nearly out, then with a rush driving him back to her cervix. Jill continued to pound away on Skips cock, with him being unable to move in rhythm with her due to his bound up position. Her second orgasm was building to full force. Unable to find the right rhythm, Skip was a helpless victim of the savage fucking he'd longed for. Just this very thought alone, was enough to get him up and over the edge. With a stifled moan, Skip's jets of semen shot deeply into her pussy. Over and over again until Skip was completely spent. Feeling the hot jets of jisum in her vagina, Jill's second climax overtook her, bringing yet more moaning and another blast of warm fluid onto Skip's groin.

"So, what'd think. You like eating pussy?" Jill smiled at Skip as she slid to his side. Skip gave a nod and blinked his eyes.

Chapter Four

Glancing at his wristwatch George realized that Dr. Waters was running a little late. George "Skip" Runyan was a little early for his weekly appointment and since the

Dr was running a little late; he'd been leafing through some old housekeeping magazines to keep himself entertained. Shortly Dr Waters's office door opened with two women emerging. Although Dr Waters caught his eye, it was the other woman that drew his instant attention. She was perhaps mid fifties but well preserved for sure. Skip guessed her to be about 5'5" tall and very shapely. Salt and pepper hair and wore black ladies slacks with matching 3" spike heeled shoes. Her walk was both graceful and practiced. A burgundy satin blouse with long sleeves complemented her arms and hands with fingers which were tipped with medium length nails polished in dark red.

Dr Waters spoke softly to her receptionist. "Annie would you please book Lorraine again next week in this same time slot?"

"Of course, Janet."

Lorraine said nothing to Annie, just an acknowledging nod of her head. As she walked over to the coat rack, Skip folded his magazine and placed it onto the table to his side. Rising towards the coat rack, he picked off the only coat hanging, a black leather trench coat, and helped Lorraine get her arms into it. Lorraine turned to face Skip and gave him a simple "thanks". Briefly noting her porcelain complexion, Skip nodded and turned to head towards Janet's office. A sudden flush of embarrassment reddened his cheeks as he caught Janet watching his movements.

"Hello Skip, I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

"No problem Janet."

They took their customary seats along the row of windows. Skips attention was distracted momentarily as Annie closed the door behind them. His thoughts of Lorraine dissipated as he began to focus on his reason for being there. Although he desperately wanted to know more about Janet's previous client, he pushed the thought back, not wanting to further embarrass himself.

"We ended our last visit with you telling me how you proposed to Jill after her surgery and recovery. She was hesitant to marry you, but you said you persisted. Let's begin today's session with your wedding, and your life together."

Skip collected his thoughts for a few moments, then began "Well, Jill and her son had been living with her sister. I had an apartment in Salt Lake which I called home, but it was a little small for the three of us. After my parents had met Jill, my father offered me an advance to put a down payment on a house." Skip chuckled for a moment with an amused look on his face, and then continued. "Jill and Gary moved their stuff from Vegas to Salt Lake. They moved into my apartment and I took my clothes over to my folk's house. Neither of my parents would tolerate her and me living together of course. But Jill and I found a house that would work for us, and I didn't mind staying with my parents for a couple of weeks. As dad and I were getting the house in order, my mother helped Jill put together the wedding plans."

"Did Jill then join the church?"

"Had too. In those days it wasn't as easy as it is now. But Jill and I got our stories in line. Gary was too young to have to worry about and of course Jill's sister Rose kept a tight lip on their family secrets. Rose was the maid of honor and Gary sat in the front row with my folks."

"Small wedding?"

"Yeah, by Salt Lake standards anyway. I had a friend I worked with that stood with me as best man. My father agreed to walk Jill down the isle."

Janet took a moment to relax her writing hand, and then continued.

"Tell me about you and Jill and Gary, and how you related to your parents."

"My folks just adored Gary from the very first. He was a bright young boy for sure. Jill and I fell into the Salt Lake society. First we met some neighbors, and then friendships developed. Our company started doing really well, and dad thought I'd spent enough time on the road. I settled into an office in Salt Lake and I didn't have to spend near as much time away from Jill. We started playing golf with our friends."

"And your parents, help or hindrance?" Janet abbreviated the question.

"Mostly helpful. Of course we were generations apart. But Jill and I made it to the necessary functions for the church and of course the family business."

Janet paused for a moment and capped her ballpoint pen. Folding her notebook for the time being she shifted her weight in her chair. Gathering her thoughts she asked the next question.

"What then became of your bondage addiction?"

Skip reflected for a moment as he gathered his thoughts. Then began.

"Well, we still had our moments of course. But as Gary got older it got harder to find the time. Jill could always sense when it wastimeto take me in that direction. And of course the more she didthingsfor me, the more I wanted."

Skip took another moment to collect his thoughts. Sensing his reluctance, Janet just stared blankly ahead. Skip began again.

"Jill and I were out for an afternoon drive. Gary was nine years old at the time, but was spending some time with friends of ours. We found a lake and as we drove around it we came upon a dead end. Far from the other houses sat two cabins, one larger and the other was rather rustic and smaller. Both were for sale. They belonged to a couple of brothers, and had been in their families for years. One brother had passed on, and other was in rather ill health, so they were for sale. We bought them both, although nobody knew that we owned the smaller one. I hired a local contractor who remodeled the larger one for us, and that became a family weekend get away. The other we kept shuttered, and as was needed, I did some remodeling on my own. We always told folks that the cabin belonged to somebody who didn't use it much. I had a local guy cut the grass and bill me for both. We paid the utilities and taxes of course, but both were on the same bill, so nobody has ever found out."

"You still have them?"

"Yes."

"And the small cabin became your place for bondage?"

"When we could get away by ourselves. Usually we had friends or Gary along. But about once a month or so....yeah, we got to spend some time in the little cabin."

"What about inbetween times. During the week. Did your sex life with Jill include bondage?"

"Oh yeah. But not quite on the same scale. Bondage on the level that I liked, and that Jill was willing to do, took a lot of accessories. Furniture, outfits and other things...." Skip now began to blush. He wished he hadn't said that. Janet sensed that, and glanced at her watch.

"We've used up another hour Skip. How do you feel?"

"Ah embarrassed......." Skips voice trailed off.

"Don't be. Bondage is very popular. I consider it to be a level of intimacy that you and Jill had, and quite frankly from my knowledge, itis the most intimatelevel that a couple can achieve."

Standing up, Janet gave Skip his next week's assignment. " I want you to review your life with Jill up until the time she became sick. It's going to be hard, but I feel your ready to relive it somewhat, and it's necessary to complete your therapy."

Skip made his way to the elevator all the while thinking in fragments. Leather trench coats/Lorraine/whips and chains. Later that evening Skip was relaxed and feeling better than ever. His mind was on his homework, but he felt encouraged for the first time in months. His therapy was working, and he felt light hearted somewhat. Tonight would be the night, and foregoing his leather chair, Skip took the walk down the hall to the master bedroom to once again share the bed that had been he and Jill's.

Crack. The whip stung Skip's ass. He felt his balls pull up in his scrotum as the pain swept across his nether regions. Looking ahead he could only see the darkness being contained by the leather blind fold. A gag kept him from screaming, and the tears coming from his eyes joined with his salvia flow surrounding his mouth. As the pain subsided, Skip recalled Jill's leather outfit. She had deliberately changed in front of him in the other cabin, then leading him naked in hand cuffs and leg irons to the little cabin. Once inside, he was blindfolded and then placed on his hands and knees across the spanking bench. His wrist cuffs were transferred to the metal rings on the front legs of the bench, and his ankles were now strapped to a leg spreader bar. He could feel the rug under his knees and the leather belt which held his torso tight to the padded bench. His submission to Jill was now complete; it was now up to her as to what direction the evening would take, and how long it would last.