The Defiled Temple Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,071 Followers

The imp rested his hands on his lower back and leaned forwards to inspect her face critically. His slightly crooked nose almost touched the tip of her perfectly straight one and made her nostrils flare slightly in surprise at his sudden closeness. As she took a breath she caught a lung full of the smoke he was exhaling and nearly choked.

"So, I'm guessin' you're the light at the end 'o the tunnel. I was hoping for Vegas but a house full 'o scantily clad broads is almost as good. Where is this?" He straightened up and looked about the place for something he might recognise.

"The Defiled Temple, home of the servants of Lagria." Was the response that eventually poured from between her luscious lips.

"Lagria!? That fat old bitch? Ha!" The imp grinned with amusement.

"What is that?" Malika's curiosity as to what the hell he had in his mouth finally got the better of her.

"This? Ya never seen a cigar before honey?" Taking the cigar from between his lips, he offered her a drag after breathing out some more dark smoke.

Malika wrinkled her nose and shook her head at him.

"Suit yerself." The imp shrugged it's scrawny shoulders. "So let's see, the cult 'o Lagria. Usin' magic so it's not the middle realm an' it's not Earth. I'm guessin' I've landed in Arolius?" The imp rested his hands on his hips and looked back at her for confirmation.

She nodded dumbly, Arolius was the name of the world. Where else could there be?

"Right and you bein' a whore of 'ol Lagria means you summoned me up to help you sow chaos, destruction, panic, fear an' all that junk?" The imp crossed his bony arms once more as he regarded her.

"Well I..." When he put it like that the new sorceress wasn't quite so sure. Attaining demonic power was something she wanted only to keep the rest of the sisters from hassling her. Her dreams were not of carnage and mayhem but of reading old tomes and perhaps spending more time with Shanti in her private quarters.

"I ain't got all week here lady." The imp growled impatiently.

"I don't want to hurt people anymore." Malika mumbled under her breath, everything she was raised to believe told her such words were sacrilege.

"Well then what do ya want toots?"

"I want to be left alone, maybe go outside and see the world. I don't want to be scared anymore." As she spoke her words grew a little louder and more defiant.

"Alright! Well we gotta draw up ourselves a contract don't we? Name's Pugward by the way." Pugward seemed to search himself for a pen and some paper then realised he only had his tattered pants on and snapped his fingers.

At the sound of the loud click a lengthy scroll of parchment appeared from nowhere bearing fine lettering written in shiny black ink.

"But you're free of the circle! Aren't you going to go back to the pit? I read demons longed to return home and we only kept them here by our will." Malika sat up for the first time, her immense breasts bouncing slightly in the open air as she did so.

Pugward lowered his gaze to the impressive hooters and licked his thin lips.

"Geez, yeah, can't think why I'd wanna stay around here with you instead of diving back into all that fire and screaming. I'm offerin' here, you takin' or do you wanna fend for yerself once the bitchiness appreciation society gets back?" Sarcasm wreathed every word as he looked over the contract to make sure everything was in there.

"I..." She seemed about to protest once more but then looked back to those large closed doors before standing up and walking over to where he stood. She took the parchment out of his clawed hand and looked it over.

"This says that I am to belong to you?" She looked down to him, her beautiful face turning a shade pink.

"No, it don't. Read the next bit." He took the stub of the cigar from his mouth and flicked it across the room. It burst into a small spurt of green flame where it landed and vanished completely.

"Oh!" The sorceress' hand lifted to place her palm over her heart in surprise as her eyes looked over the text. "I-I didn't think that you would..."

"What? I'm betting all the other saps the bitch brigade summoned up get to fuck their owners right?" He was growing impatient again.

"Yes but..."

"I swear to fuckin' Satan if the next thing that comes out of your yap is a quip about my height I'm gonna tear this buildin' down around us." His eyes narrowed as he looked at her. Clearly he was a little sensitive about his height.

"I just meant that..." She began to apologise.

The imp growled and jumped up to snatch the contract from her hand and read it out to her.

"I, Malika (hereafter referred to as party A) hereby pledge my body to Pugward (hereafter referred to as party B). In so far as all sexual activity of said body is to be deigned by party B. If party A should refuse party B the contract will be severed. Party B shall not..." The imp stopped and frowned, his narrow face making an ugly expression. Well, an uglier expression. "Look basically it says I get to fuck you exclusively any way, any time I want and you get me as your thrall. I'll crush, kill 'n destroy all you want. Other stuff like giving you a whole tonne o' gold an' my unholy mojo are fine too. If you refuse me at any point or if I refuse to do your bidding then the contract is broken an' we go our separate ways. I take a part of your soul as collateral and you take a part of my power. That means if I do anythin' to get ya killed then I get destroyed and vice versa. Capiche?" He handed her back the contract along with a feather quill pen he'd summoned out of the ether.

She took both and felt a small stab of pain as a sharp barb on the pen cut into her finger. She let out a little yelp of pain and looked at her bleeding digit.

"An' it needs to be written in blood." Pugward reminded her.

Malika looked down at the unsightly little imp for a long while and then back to the contract. Chances were that she was going to be ripped apart by tomorrow anyway and her chances with him were slightly better than without him. She hesitated only a moment before scribbling her name down on the paper and handing it over to him. He bit down on the tip of one of his claws with his sharp teeth and wrote his name with his fingernail.

As the contract was finished Malika suddenly felt her stomach lurch and saw Pugward's face screw up. She coughed once and found herself feeling a little queasy before seeing a bright shard of light escape her lips and wash over the imp. Likewise he belched forth a dark smoky substance that poured from his mouth and into hers. The power of the demon coursed its way through her and made her immediately feel warm all over. Magic began to crackle trough her skin and sent a pleasant tingle down her spine.

"Alright, we got ourselves a party!" Pugward clapped his claws together and looked over to the large doorway. "Whaddya say we get the fuck outta here Jelly Tits?"

She still seemed slightly flustered. Of course she had read the tomes of the ancient sisters and many described their deals with demons but none had told of the sensations that were now flowing through her. She felt incredible! Her senses could detect the mice in the spaces between the walls and smell each individual scent of the sorceresses that had recently left the room. Magic flowed through her in a way that was unheard of and curious to test her newfound strength she reached out and pointed her hand at the wall of the chamber. What she had intended to be a small firelight burst forth from her hand as a green wave of fire that completely immolated the stone it passed over.

"Jeez lady! What you trying to do, fry us?" Pugward jumped away from the immolation to press his back against the opposite wall.

"I didn't know! I've never known any magic like this!" She turned back to him now, smiling. Though her face was streaked with tears that smile deserved its own standing ovation.

"Well yer playing with the big boys now baby." The imp scampered over to the door and started to examine it closely.

"Figuratively speaking." She smirked at him, her new power bringing with it a strange light heartedness that was perhaps born in the demon and nourished by her own spirit.

He shot a testy look back at her, those black eyes of his glimmering dangerously for a moment before his face broke into a shit eating grin.

"Nice to see yer back in the game. Now lift me up, I can't read this crap from down 'ere."

Malika walked behind him and leaned down to grab him beneath his arms. His skin was slightly slimy to the touch and she wrinkled her nose a little as she lifted him off his feet to let him look at the markings on the door. The imp was only around three feet tall and required her to lift him above her head to see everything comfortably.

"Is that helpful?" She asked as he studied the markings on the doors, lifting a small clawed hand to scratch his chin contemplatively.

"Yer doin' great Puddin' Pants." He called down to her and she rolled her eyes. Lewd pet names seemed like they were going to be a common occurrence in her future.

"These doors were built to hold back the elder demons, it's said that they could even keep a god at bay." She told him, a hint of her former nerves had crept back into her throat as he'd been studying the door for around ten minutes without speaking to her.

"Bullshit. This is better than the rune circle but still amateur hour. See, the worshippers of Lagria like being evil, wretched and generally a bunch of assholes. So, only lesser demons are interested in their slutty asses. Real demons like yours truly go for innocence and purity, they're more fun to play with y'see?" His eyes lowered to scan the lower portion of the door. "Alright I got it!"

As Malika put him down she considered his words but didn't believe him. She was not innocent. She had killed and taken part in dark rites that would forever sever her from paradise. As she was thinking about calling Pugward's bluff the imp stretched his arms out before him and clapped his hands together. Then as he flicked his fingers apart the doors buckled and finally ripped off their hinges to fly across the great hall of the Defiled Temple.

Malika's eyes widened to great pools filled of pure awe. Since making her pact the pale blue of her gaze had turned blood red giving her a slightly demonic appearance herself. This made the expression of utter shock on her features and her hanging jaw all the more amusing to Pugward. He ran over on stubby legs to grab her hand and tug on her arm to get her attention.

"Hey! Might wanna put me on yer shoulders. They're gonna be pissed I broke their room of demon cock sucking." He caught Malika's attention and she laughed in spite of her circumstances before lifting the imp to let him crawl up to sit on her shoulders.

He held on to her ears with one leg resting over each of her slender shoulders. Her dark hair gave him a very comfortable seat as it flowed down between his legs to her lower back. After he settled himself he gave her earlobes and encouraging pinch with his clawed fingers.

"Giddy up Jelly Jugs!" Pugward sounded the charge and Malika ran out of the summoning chamber.

She had not previously believed in the imp's power but seeing him break the summoning circle, shatter the enchanted doors and feeling his power tingle through her body had done much to change her mind about him.

Sure enough the sisters came from the dark doorways, running behind their large muscular demonic slaves. The demons charged the pair down with deafening roars of outrage. When Malika saw them her heart leapt into her throat as thirty demons hurtled toward them.

That was when Pugward started laughing so hard he fell off her shoulders.

At the sound of the imp's laughter the demonic hoard suddenly stopped in their tracks, clearly they were not accustomed to being found quite so amusing. Leading the pack was Deckler who looked over himself and his gang to see what was quite so funny. The confused expression on the oversized brute's face made Pugward laugh all the harder.

"What are you waiting for idiot, kill them!" Eluria's screeching voice called out as she squeezed between Deckler and the demon beside him to see what all the commotion was about. Seeing the laughing imp she did a double take before rationalising the laughter to herself. "It is obviously mentally ill."

Pugward was desperately grasping onto his sides as if the laughing had begun to physically hurt him.

Malika looked down at her only hope for freedom and couldn't help but feel concerned.

"Pugward?" She called his name tentatively.

"Sorry." His laughter died down to a series of uncontrollable giggles. "It's just...well look at them!" Pointing his small clawed hand at the great hulking monsters the sorceresses had summoned he broke down into another giggling fit. Finally he got to his feet and walked to stand between them and Malika, barely suppressing his laughter.

"What? What is it?" Seeing that Pugward was apparently not insane Eluria demanded to know what he found so funny about her champion.

"C'mon, seriously? It's like a fuckin' Chippendales concert. We were wondering where all the meatheads were disappearing to from the darks realms and look, here they all are!" He shook his head, still chuckling and making his large bat-like ears flop about in the air.

Deckler took about a minute to realise he was being insulted and then roared in a way that made the large room shake with his rage. Fire burst forth from his skin like a volcano exploding and the large mantle of black horns that covered his head and shoulders was lowered before he charged toward them.

The other demons followed suit. When Malika turned to look at Pugward for help she found him holding a large umbrella and a smaller one for himself. He handed the larger one to her and then opened his own to lift it over his head. She had never seen an umbrella before but rapidly copied his actions in the hope it would cast some kind of protective shield over them in the face of the oncoming charge. The large rainbow coloured canopy opened above her head. She saw that Pugward's was bright orange with yellow polka dots. This did nothing to reassure her.

When the umbrella's seemingly did nothing Malika shut her eyes tightly and braced herself to be torn limb from limb. Then she heard a familiar click of the small imp's clawed fingers and heard several loud bangs filling the room. When she opened her eyes what she saw once again made her jaw fall open in shock.

The demons staggered and fell one by one clutching their heads, their faces contorted in expressions of agony as their skulls slowly expanded. One by one their heads exploded sending jets of gristle and gore up into the air. The final one to fall was Deckler, his massive hands trying desperately to hold his head together by force before it popped like an unsightly boil and his body slumped to the ground. Needless to say they were all very, very dead.

Each sorceress looked on with a similar facial expression to Malika's as one by one their demonic thralls fell. Shortly after each of the infernal creatures met their end their mistress soon fell unconscious to the ground often with a disturbing thud. The umbrella Malika was holding so tightly that her hand had gone white offered her protection against the downpour of brains, bits of skull and flesh that were now busy falling about the floor.

"And that, kids, is why steroids are bad." Pugward stretched out his hand from beneath his umbrella to check it had stopped 'raining' before pulling it closed and throwing it away.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,071 Followers
12