The Deflorist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" I asked, dazed. My lips felt swollen and slightly raw, but I relished the feeling. I could still taste him on me.

"I mean that you're such a good little cock sucker that I almost came right in your mouth." His voice was harsh, but I realized that it was ragged with desire, not anger or annoyance. I blushed.

"What now?" I asked, a little apprehensively. I was kneeling beside him where he lay, looking down into his face.

"Now," he said, turning and grabbing me around the waist, "I'm going to make you come so hard that the whole world's going to shake." He pulled me on top of him, positioning one leg on either side of my waist. His cock lay trapped between us, pressed against his belly. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"God yes," I said, raising myself up so that his cock brushed against my slick opening. I wriggled back and forth for a few moments, loving the feeling of the head of his cock sliding up and down my slit. He put a hand between us, gripping himself at the base of the shaft and guiding his cock into the right position.

"I want you to lower yourself down on me. Go slow. Give yourself time to adjust."

I nodded, swallowed hard and then began to lower myself onto him. The head of his cock parted the wet lips of my labia easily but then I felt a sort of tension, of not quite pain, as he came up against my opening. Frowning in concentration, I lowered my hips a little further and he began to slip inside of me. There was a sense of stretching, of discomfort maybe, but not of pain. I was so wet and so ready to feel him inside of me that my body had opened itself to him as completely as it could. I sank lower, taking all of him into me until my buttocks came to rest against his pelvis. I felt unbelievably full, unbelievably whole. I could feel the rise and fall of his rapid breathing, sense the quivering of his limbs as he fought to hold his movements in check. I fancied that I could even feel his pulse hammering within me. I cried out in pleasure and brilliant satisfaction. I was a virgin no longer.

"What should I do now?" I asked. Having him so deeply inside of me was intoxicating but it was stretching me to the utmost. I needed to move.

"Start riding me. Move your hips back and forth so that my cock slides in and out of you. Go as slow as you want." His voice was steady but strained. I could sense that he wanted to do the moving himself, to thrust in and out of me until I screamed, but he held himself in check. I began to do as he had instructed, using the muscles of my legs and thighs to work myself on his cock. I moved slowly at first, my tight pussy seeming barely able to contain him at times, but as I began to open further I started to move faster. In a few minutes I was bouncing up and down on top of him, my buttocks and thighs smacking rhythmically against him. I had begun to moan and cry out as I rode him, unable to control myself. The pleasure that came from having him inside of me was entirely different from anything I had yet experienced. It was a sensation that bordered on pain but it was sweet. It was so sweet. As I rode him I felt like I was chasing something, that I was pursuing some great secret and that the only way I could find it was by guiding Jake's cock to that one secret part inside of me that could trigger my release. But I couldn't do it myself. I needed Jake. I needed his experience and his knowledge. Despite that I had been a woman for twenty years, I felt like he knew more about the female body than I did. He knew where to touch, where to lick, where to be gentle and where to be firm. This knowledge was in my grasp, I knew, but I didn't have it yet, and Jake was the one who could help me find it.

"Jake," I said, leaning forward as I rode him so that my lips nearly touched his ear when I spoke. "Will you fuck me?" I raised myself up until only the tip of his cock inside of me. "I want you to make me come," I whispered. I let my legs collapse and I slammed back down on him. The force of his cock ramming back into me made me cry out helplessly. My voice rang off of the ceiling and I wondered briefly if the occupants of the next room could hear me. The thought didn't really concern me. Jake, who had barely moved beneath me this entire time, jerked in response, a groan tearing out of his throat.

Suddenly, we were rolling sideways and I was face down on the bed. Jake was on top of me, straddling my legs, his cock pressed up against my ass.

"You want me to fuck you?" Jake asked, his lips buzzing into the cup of my ear. He seized my earlobe between his teeth and worried it back and forth for a moment. I gasped.

"Yes," I moaned, my hands finding his buttocks and squeezing hard. He slipped back inside of me, easily as if we had been doing this for years. At the same time he pushed my torso up so that I stood on hands and knees with my ass angled upwards. The change in angle made his cock press against that special place inside of me, that thing which I guess was called the g-spot, something I had heard of but never found before tonight. As his cock began to move in me, sliding in and out, slowly, but with ever increasing rapidity, Jake reached down and pressed two fingers against my clit. He rotated them in a circle, pressing hard. That, added to his cock thrusting into me, pointed directly at my g-spot, was enough to start me moaning and crying out and thrashing my hips against him like an animal in heat. Years of sexual frustration were pent up behind this dam inside of me and the sensation of being fucked so damn good was bringing it all to the front. The flood waters were surging against the dam, but still the block held firm.

"Elise," Jake said, his own voice raw with passion. "Take it easy hon. Just ride it, ride it to the finish." He began to thrust harder, one hand still massaging my swollen clit, the other grasping my shoulder and pulling me, making me arch my back. The movement pressed my g-spot more firmly against his cock. "Come for me Elise," he gasped, driving into me, his hand stroking me in just the right way. I moaned. I was bathed in sweat. My breathing was ragged. My entire body was flushed and my nipples felt like two hard stones attached to my chest.

"I can't." I groaned, pushing myself desperately against him. "I don't know how!"

"Yes you do," he murmured fiercely, punctuating his words with a series of hard, rhythmic thrusts. "You're almost there, I can feel it. You're shaking all over. You're flushed, you're sweating." He gave my clit a sharp pinch and I almost shrieked. "Your pussy is squeezing me so hard that I feel like I'm going to go crazy." He turned my face towards him and bent forward. He kissed me hard, his mouth devouring mine. "Come for me," he breathed in my ear. "Let it all go. I want to feel you come on me."

I fought to clear my mind, to not think about coming and to just think about arriving. I felt Jake inside of me, sliding in and out, driving against my-g-spot with every thrust. I felt the sharper more ecstatic pleasure of his fingers on my clit. I heard the sounds our bodies made as we joined, the smack of flesh against flesh, the sweet kissing sound of his cock slipping in and out of my wet pussy. I smelled the mingling of our scents. I let myself go. I forgot who I was and why I was here and rode the wave of pleasure that I could feel cresting within me.

"Come on, Elise," Jake said. "I'm almost there too. Come with me." His thrusts grew frenzied, almost too much for me to contain. He gave my clit another hard pinch and whispered "Come," in my ear. It was a command, pitched so low that I could barely hear it. The word seemed to penetrate into my brain without bothering to travel via my ears. And just like that I felt myself beginning to come.

The world stopped for a moment. But it was more than a moment. It was an eternity. I could see all of the colors in the room brighter than they could ever be, could feel every nerve in my body on fire and singing with release. I felt the muscles of my pussy spasming, felt the hard staff of his cock spending deep within me. I cried out over and over as the orgasm rocked through me in mind-numbing waves, and I heard as if from a long distance Jake crying out along with me in his own pleasure. Then I was circling down and down into a sated, hazy stupor.

When I came back to myself I realized that I had collapsed onto the bed and that Jake was lying full on top of me, breathing hard, his cock still inside of me. I didn't mind his weight and when he rolled off of me I sighed, missing his warmth. We lay side my side on our backs, our bodies glistening with sweat, waiting for our breathing to return back to the normal rate.

After several minutes Jake said, "Wow."

I laughed. "Likewise."

He propped himself up on one elbow and looked down at me, a half-incredulous smile on his face.

"I've been a lot of peoples' first times," he said, kissing my forehead. "But I've never met anyone like you before."

"Should I take that as a compliment?" I asked.

"Oh yes," he said. He got up from the bed and naked, walked over to where he had thrown his pants. He pulled a business card out of one the pockets. He wrote down a number on the back and put the card down on the bedside table. "My private number is on that card. I don't give it to everyone. I do more than deflorations. Call me anytime. I'll give you a discount."

"How much?" I asked.

"Well, that depends."

"On what?"

"On what you want."

"What else do you do?"

He smiled at me mischievously. "Oh, all kinds of things. Anything you could imagine. All of your fantasies."

Images of everything that ever made me feel weak at the knees with desire floated in front of my brain. I imagined being tied to a bed. I imagined tying Jake to a bed. I imagined a thousand other things we could do together. I realized that now every fantasy was open to me. I had broken the routine. I wasn't a virgin anymore.

"I think that you can expect to hear from me," I said, "Once I get enough money saved up to afford your services again."

He laughed and fell back down onto the bed next to me. "I'll tell you what," he said. "I haven't come that hard in a long time. Next session is on me."

Excitement began to build in me again and I smiled. I ducked my head, suddenly shy. "Jake?" I asked.

"Yeah, hon?"

"Can we do it again?"

"What?" He sounded shocked.

"I'm sorry," I said quickly. "If it would cost extra I don't want to—" He leaned over and kissed me hard.

"Honey, I'd love to do it again, but you're going to have to give me a few minutes. Why don't we have a drink in the mean time?"

I smiled, "Ok. I'd like a drink." I could feel the hunger building inside of me as I looked at Jake's naked body. But I could wait for a little while. I was good at waiting.

"It looks like I'm going to be in for a long night," Jake said. He was. I intended to get my money's worth.