The Deli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at Alex sort of amused at his mock innocents. "Oh so you're concerned about weather I cum or not huh?"

Alex smiled, "I just want to see what you look like when you're cumming."

I laughed. "What I look like?" Alex pulled me closer then positioned me where my ass hung off the bed. Kneeling on the floor of the van Alex wiggled between my hips and put his dick back into my pussy and began fucking me again. Reggie sat on the side stroking his dick and readying it for me again. Alex fucked me hard and long each stroke stimulating my clit. Alex reached between my legs and began playing with my clit till I couldn't take it any longer. I felt the blood rush from my head as my clit exploded into ecstasy . I arched my back groaning loudly.

Alex pulled me close. "Let me see you cum." Alex stared into my face as I came all over his cock. "Oh shit you look good when you cum!" Alex then pulled his dick out of my now throbbing pussy and came all over my stomach.

We both lay there a minute not saying anything. I lay there with my eyes closed, when I feel Reggie mounting me now! "Do that for me girl."

"Wait!" I said in disbelief. "I'm not ready!"

Reggie shoved his now hard cock back into my pussy and began his signature pounding on my pussy. My clit was so sensitive I could barely stand it! His hard cock stroked my now enlarged clit driving me crazy! I grasped the bed as Reggie flipped my legs over his shoulders. Reggie moved his big black cock in and out of me with fluid motions making it almost impossible not to feel turned on again. My clit was pounding getting ready for yet another orgasm as Reggie manipulated it with his cock. After a couple more minutes of this I came again. This time on Reggie's cock. I arched my back again screaming out in delight! Reggie let me finish up then he pulled his dick out of my pussy, leaned back, then pushed my head into his lap.

"Now ya get at make me cum."

I began sucking Reggie off.

Licking and sucking as hard as I could while I tickled his balls with my fingers. "Oooooooh" Reggie groaned as he lay there letting me tongue his dick. All of a sudden a fat wad of cum shot out of Reggie's cock half into my mouth and half across my face.

White cum slid down my cheek as I licked Reggie clean. I looked up at Reggie who was smiling down at me. "Ya did good girl." Reggie chuckled. "Ya relaxed now?"

Alex, laying in the corner of the bed with his eyes closed began to chuckle quietly at the joke Reggie made. Reggie and I began to laugh too. "Yeah I'm pretty fucking relaxed now."

Reggie smiled again making himself comfortable and closing his eyes. "Good. Now rest a bit. We have a party at go to later."

I laid back resting my head on Alex's thigh and closed my eyes. We all fell asleep there. You know. I never felt so relaxed.

12