The Demigod Chronicles

Story Info
A bisexual hybrid seeks true love.
1.4k words
4
8.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't always know what I am. But I always knew I was different from the people I lived amongst. I grew up in an orphanage, an outcast by outcasts. Then when I was in junior high I was adopted by kind parents, but even they did not quite know what to do with me. I often woke in the night from nightmares I could never remember, and sometimes in the midst of the day I would space out and just stand still, as though my mind was somewhere else. Another strange thing was that I never came down with anything, like the chicken pox, measles, or even the cold. I was a creative teen, given that I didn't fit in with society I wrote and illustrated worlds of my own. Then when I turned 18, everything changed.

In senior year I started having dreams that were more realistic than the waking world. It was only later that I learned that these were genetic memories. You see I wasn't sired by a man, but by something else. My mother was seduced by a being from elsewhere. More accurately, a multi-dimensional entity. They are what primitive cultures called gods, spirits, demons, or faeries. My father was one of these, and had once been known as the Etruscan mountain god Albinus. How could a nonhuman breed with a mortal? My memories tell me that the energy of a god can alter matter, thus modifying DNA to allow conception. So that makes me a demi-god. I know you've heard of others that sound like they had the same origin; but I'm not Jesus, because I have a different father. I was named John by the people who took care of me after my mom died in labor, but my true name is something I inherited from my sire: Olodarin.

When I look in the mirror I see what everyone else sees, a rather ordinary face, my Caucasian skin scattered with freckles, and my long curly hair hangs in a brown ponytail below my shoulders. But when I open my third eye, I perceive my essential nature, which is quite different. My skin is olive marbled with hints of green, my hair auburn, and perhaps strangest of all, amethyst eyes. That comes from my godly father. I only look that way when I express my genetic heritage. That is when I begin to do things no human can.

Soon after I had my dreams, I was taken by surprise one day. Walking across the main street I saw a food delivery van rolling from the right, and at the same time two ten year old kids stepped out from between parked cars into the lane. I knew the driver wouldn't have time to swerve. With a flash of instinctual thought, I somehow appeared right in front of the vehicle with my arms outstretched. The barreling van ran right into me, but I hardly felt it, and it was as though my feet were melded with the pavement. There was a crunching sound of the metal of the grill under my hands as the huge vehicle ground to a halt. The kids were dumbstruck, and so was I. Then I realized how I looked to them and the driver. Without any further thought, I ran away from it all. I did not want to be different. But I could not fight the fact that I was inhuman.

When I reached the outskirts of town, and the adrenalin died down I reverted back to the form I had always worn. Since that day I have walked among the humans who raised me, trying to find my place in the world as a demigod. My powers were frightening at first. I have great strength that comes not from bigger muscles but an ability to affect objects from a vantage point beyond 3D. My body cannot be harmed by impact, even a TNT blast, because the energy gets shunted into another dimension. While I can be pierced or cut, the wounds heal easily, though I suspect beheading could kill me. Something about my multi-level existence allows me to move with blinding speed without picking up any friction. But my mind is even weirder than my body; I can see things with my second sight across great distances and even get flashes of things in the future and past. Perhaps the most scary ability is telepathy, because mind reading is something I can't always control and half of what I pick up is unpleasant. In the three years since I first realized what I am, I have wandered across the world, experiencing everything going on around me, acting when my compassion drives me to use my powers. Unfortunately, the results are not always what I intend, perhaps because I am only a demigod and have not the complete understanding that a true god has. I know this because I met others like myself.

In Europe, I met an old wood god named Pan, while at Mardi Gras I encountered a chaos faerie. Neither were malicious, but they didn't have much sympathy for me as a half-breed. Then in Central Africa I found a death demon feeding off the genocide going on there, and I fought him. Obviously he lost. But there are fewer immortals and such left in the modern world; some have warred with each other, while others left this material plane altogether. It makes for a lonely existence. I never found my father, which makes me wonder if he left Earth too.

There are some perks to being a demigod though. When I turned 18, I had sex with my first girl. She sucked me off in one minute, and thought she wouldn't be getting any more, but I surprised us both. I yanked her panties off, pulled her on top of me, and impaled her on my still-hard cock. She screamed and came instantly, then I held her curvy hips as she bucked on top of me for fifteen minutes and three more orgasms. Then I flipped her over onto her knees, and took her hard from behind for another fifteen, her giant tits swinging as I pounded her soft round butt. She was helpless before the onslaught, shrieking four more orgasms until she collapsed like jelly, and as I pulled out I fountained my second come all over her sweating back. I realized then that I had superhuman stamina, even beyond a teenager's. Plus my telepathy gave me a great technique since I always knew what my partners desired.

Two days after my first fuck, I met my first guy crush. He was a sweet gay guy my age, not a drama queen but way into animals and stuff. We were buds, and we had physical chemistry too. So I let him blow me, which he did even better than my first girl, but this time I lasted longer. After my first explosion down his eager throat, I decided it was my turn to please him. So I held him back against me, rubbing my dick against his back and buttocks while my hands stroked his cock. I teased him while I enjoyed the smell of his neck and hair for half an hour, until I let him burst, which he did beautifully all over my hands. Then I thrust between his thighs until I blasted my cum against his balls. It was intense, and it was then I realized I am bisexual, which makes sense given my divine heritage. After that I enjoyed hot screwing with girls and guys with whom I felt good chemistry almost every day. One of the perks of my being a demigod is I can't catch or carry diseases, so no worries there. Then there's the fact I can neutralize my sperm, so they won't get a girl pregnant.

But despite the no-worries sex, I found that there was something missing. While I liked the people I slept with, there could never be real intimacy I am separate from mortals and while I care for them, given that I was born to a woman, there is a part of me they can never understand. So the question I now ask myself is, where will I find love? Gender, color, these things are not barriers to my heart. But who can really know me, save one who is also of the divine? If there is a guiding force in the universe, I fear I shall be alone until it brings me a fellow godling.