The Demon Queen

Story Info
Demon Queen is foolishly confronted by a Warrior Princess.
5.8k words
4.47
24.1k
60
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story of this nature. Please forgive any errors, be constructive with your comments, and kind with your ratings. I hope you enjoy.

*****

The Demon Queen's gleaming red eyes shone inside the darkened room as her hips moved back and forward in perfect rhythm. The young elven maiden had innocently wandered into the castle grounds not more than half an hour ago. Now she was no longer a virgin. Her body was bent forward over the stone plinth in the centre of the room as the Queen's gigantic girl-cock pounded inside her.

The elf had orgasmed several times already and from the way her large, golden eyes were rolling in their sockets, another climax was closing in. It mattered not to the Demon Queen. She fucked her victims for her gratification, not theirs.

The small maiden was shaped perfectly, with flawless skin the colour of fine white marble. Her gently curving hips, apple sized breasts and smooth pubic mound were impossible to resist. Who wouldn't want to corrupt a creature that exuded such grace and loveliness?

The Demon Queen's pendulous breasts bounced mesmerically on her impressive frame as she thrust her hips forward even faster. The elf was tighter than anything she had experienced for some time and the exquisite way she squeezed the pounding girl-cock with her internal muscles had brought another orgasm closer.

It was good entertainment. For the time being. She would use and discard the pretty young elven maiden before the main course arrived. Another woman, a warrior from the West, would soon enter the castle ramparts, seeking out the Demon Queen in the misguided belief that she could destroy her.

She could have no idea of the fate awaiting her arrival...

---

Darkness was closing in as the Warrior Princess' strong powerful legs propelled her through the thick growth of forest. She congratulated herself on timing her journey so well. On this occasion, darkness was her friend, a weapon to be used in her quest to fulfil her mission.

As was her wont when she travelled vast distances, her clothing was kept to the minimum. The wrap around vest barely contained her large, pointed breasts and her skimpy loincloth covered her essentials yet left a goodly portion of her asscheeks visible. Why hinder her progress with unnecessary clothing?

Emerging from the clinging shrubs into a small and unexpected clearing to the left, she took a few moments to regain her breath. It had been a long and arduous journey to this point. Everything seemed still, peaceful, and yet that unusual stillness alarmed her senses. Her well honed instincts told her something was wrong and that she needed to return to the cover of the forest.

But just as she turned towards the trees again, a flock of birds broke the silence as they suddenly flew high into the air from their resting places in the nearby branches above her. When a small deer bolted from the undergrowth a ran past her, she knew that the danger was closing in. They had been disturbed, and not by her.

The fist of her right hand tightened on the grip of her long sword as she crouched and glanced all around her.

In the semi-darkness, it was impossible to make out anything other than shadows in the distance. Yet something was there. She knew it. A loud crash from the nearby shrubbery confirmed her suspicions and it took only a brief moment to identify the marauders as they charged toward her. Two of them. Orcs.

The foul and vicious green skinned creatures resembled humans only in that they had two arms, two legs, and something of a small, ugly head. She had met several on her journey so far. These two would go the same way as the rest.

Lifting her long sword from its sheath across her back, the powerful muscles in her arms helped her twirl the large weapon twice around her head for maximum impact. As soon as the lead Orc entered her swing plane, she brought it down in a tight, deadly arc and severed the foul creature's head from its shoulders.

The Orc fell at her feet with a short squawk, blood spurting from its squirming torso.

The kill stopped the other Orc in its tracks. They had tried to take her by surprise and now it had to think again. Protectively holding out its crudely crafted scimitar, it slowly circled the Warrior Princess, looking for any sign of weakness.

The respite lasted only a couple of seconds. It suddenly charged again, swinging the scimitar around in a path that would have sliced the Warrior Princess in two had it found its mark. Instead, the warrior woman brought her sword down again, eliciting a high pitched squealing sound from the horrid creature as her blade separated the creature's hand from its arm.

With nothing to lose, the wounded Orc lunged in an attempt to tear into her neck with its jagged, yellow teeth.

The Warrior Princess put her left hand in its face, keeping it away from her exposed throat as she thrust her blade in the creature's barrel-like chest. It fell face down onto the ground next to her, gurgling and twitching in its death throes.

She leant on her sword, breathing heavily as she surveyed the two corpses. Each battle along the way had taken a little more out of her than the previous encounter and she knew she needed all her strength for her forthcoming confrontation with the Demon Queen.

Waiting until her aching limbs began to relax, she stared around her once again in the waning light. Darkness was closing in and it was time to continue her quest. Reaching into the small leather pouch attached to her waist, she pulled out a crystal orb that radiated light.

It increased the chances of her being seen, she knew, and if the Demon Queen gained wind of her approach then all was lost. But if there were more Orcs nearby then the quicker she made her way back through the woods the better.

Holding the glowing sphere in one hand, she cautiously made her way back through the underbrush, using her sword to cut through any fallen branches that barred her progress.

---

It was over a couple of long hours later before the weary warrior stopped again, desperate for rest. She was tired, hungry and thirsty and knew she needed to be in prime condition to defeat her enemy.

The small clearing by the side of the river offered enough protection to use as a temporary base and she quickly searched behind the larger trees around the edge for several pieces of suitable wood. The air had grown chilly with the setting of the sun and it took only a few minutes to have a small fire going.

She carefully placed her glowing sphere back in its leather pouch and settled down on the grass beside the fire. The flames threw dancing shadows on the trees surrounding her and she imagined them as her guardian angels, protecting her from whatever other dangers lurked in the darkness.

One hour. She would rest for one hour.

Then she would fulfil her destiny.

---

The Demon Queen stroked the monster sized girl-cock between her thighs as she observed the sleeping woman from her position in the trees. This one was a real beauty, with golden locks the colour of sunshine and bound into a pony tail behind her head.

Even better, her clothing covered only as much of her voluptuous body as modesty demanded.

The small oatmeal-coloured cloth vest was connected by two slender straps to her shoulders, just long enough to cover her two full breasts. The hard nipples protruding through the material confirmed she was naked underneath. It ended at her rib line, displaying her tanned flat stomach, and beneath she wore only a loincloth that did nothing to hide her prominent mound.

Only the calf length black boots offered any substance. They were sewn from soft leather, probably doeskin.

The Demon Queen's gaze flickered back to the woman's face, and those wonderfully thick lips. They would feel wonderful around her hardness. Life kept serving up such delicacies...

While she admired the woman's courage, she cursed her stupidity. Many of her kind had tried to defeat her. She had slaughtered the men instantly and then killed the women, too, but only after she had used them to sate her insatiable sexual needs.

The same fate awaited this stunning creature...

---

The Warrior Princess was dreaming. It was a dream unlike any other. Someone had entered her space, a shaven headed devil-looking woman with a strong muscular body, pendulous breasts—and a humungous girl-cock swaying between her thighs!

The woman perfectly fitted the description of her enemy, except that no-one had ever seen the Demon Queen. There were just rumours that travelled across the land, all spoken in hushed tones. Was that it? Now that she was so close to fulfilling her destiny was she actually dreaming of her enemy?

The woman was leaning over her, so close that she could feel her hot breath on her cheek. She was using her index finger to fractionally part her lips, slowly dribbling a few globules of saliva downwards inside her dry mouth.

The woman's gleaming red eyes glowed in satisfaction as she swallowed the offering, and then she began to fade from sight as the Warrior Princess felt a warmth begin to sweep through her veins. The sensation circled around her sleeping body, alerting her senses and bringing her nipples alive before resting between her thighs.

She could no longer see the woman in her dream, but could suddenly feel her lying behind her, her large breasts pressing against her back, her nipples burning into her skin. And the way that gigantic girl-cock rested against her ass cheeks increased the curiously warm feelings she was feeling between her thighs.

The Demon Queen's appendage was legendary. Larger than any man's ... than any creature known to man...

And it was lengthening against her ass, rising majestically in an obvious state of arousal. Even through her loincloth, she could feel its swollen head persistently nudging against her strangely wet opening.

Not that such a dream was unusual. The Warrior Princess and many of her friends often had arousals in their sleep. Yet this dream was different. It felt so real. Nor had she ever thought of the Demon Queen in such a carnal way. Yes, the woman's intense sexuality was rumoured to be legendary, but that mattered naught to her. The woman was her sworn rival, an enemy of all her kind.

She shifted her position, hoping that the movement would wake her from her slumbers. But the woman behind her was curling one hand around her body, holding her in position. The spread fingers cupped her left breast, squeezing it tight, while her other hand slithered downwards, unerringly finding its way between her thighs.

Her legs widened involuntarily, providing the access the hand demanded. Had she ever felt this powerless? When the probing fingers found their way under the material of her loin cloth, she gasped at her body's reaction to the contact.

How could she be so wet, so needy...?

The woman behind her was moving her body now, simulating the sex act against her even though the Warrior Princess's loincloth prevented that final all consuming consummation. She could even feel the head probing at her glistening opening, actually parting her labia through the thin material. And all the while, the woman's fingers were stimulating her clitoris, ramping up her need.

She could feel her loincloth wet and sticky with her moisture as she gave in to the sensations, humping forward against the probing fingers and backwards against the pulsating girl-cock.

Yet as soon as she began to give herself, the dream mysteriously began to weaken. The fingers stroking her clit began to fade into thin air. The hardness was no longer pressing against her asscheeks. No! Don't go! Not while she was in this state!

Her own fingers found their way between her thighs as the dream died away completely and her eyes began to open. As she expected there was no-one there, only the stars in the night sky to keep her company. With a gasp, she worked two fingers inside her wetness. Masturbation was forbidden in her world, but the needs of her body were overwhelming any other consideration.

Her hard nipples pointed at the sky as she arched her body. Only her shoulders and the soles of her feet remained in contact with the ground as she imagined that girl-cock inside her, her body welcoming and then submitting to the wonderful hardness.

Her orgasm arrived at the same instant the sinful thought bounced through her mind. It overwhelmed her before she knew it, consuming her body with an intensity that made her cry out aloud...

---

The Demon Queen stood astride the masturbating woman, cloaked in an aura of invisibility as she stroked her monstrous girl-cock. The sight of the beautiful creature fingering herself beneath her was even more enticing than she had expected.

The woman was close to her orgasm, and so was she. Each stroke of her hand along her vast length was bringing her one step closer. She could feel the young warrior's sexual need, knowing why. Her spell was impossible to resist, even for the most strong minded.

She brought herself to the edge of climax before slowing her jerking hand moments and holding herself there until the timing was right.

The woman was whimpering now, her voluptuous body arched like a finely tuned bow. Her pumping fingers were taking her closer and closer ... until she was suddenly past the point of no return. She was about to cum and nothing could stop her.

When the Warrior Princess cried out in orgasmic bliss, the Demon Queen's fingers blurred into action one final time as she dropped to her knees.

She jammed her mushroom head between the moaning woman's lips, filling her mouth with girl-cum as she exploded inside her. The action took the blonde warrior by surprise and yet, even as she began to choke, the Demon Queen wouldn't let her up for air. It was the first of many lessons she would teach her.

Grabbing the woman's honey-coloured locks, she pushed even deeper into her mouth until her creamy cum began to overflow from those pouting lips.

---

Sleep must have overtaken the Warrior Princess again, even though that had not been her intention. Birds were twittering in the trees and, when her eyes slowly fluttered open, she saw to her consternation that the skies had begun to lighten.

Leaping up, she stretched tall and breathed in the fresh air while she hurriedly glanced around her. The dream was still fresh in her mind, and yet had it been a dream? Was it her imagination, or did the salty aftertaste of the woman's cum linger in her mouth?

She shook her head to free herself of the thoughts that threatened to engulf her. She had been weakened by her encounter with the Orcs and her body was consumed by tiredness, thirst and hunger. That's what had led to the hallucinations, nothing more.

She needed to eat and drink, then continue her quest with the utmost haste. That was the only thing that mattered.

The plum tree on the edge of the water would provide the food she needed until something more substantial came along. Some of its fruit was ripened, weighing down the tree's limbs with their plump mass. She plucked one down and moaned in delight at the quality of the flavor. Perfect.

She ate as much as her stomach would accommodate before supplementing the food with water from the flowing river. That was better. Her strength was returning.

The direction she needed to take was south and east, towards the rocky hills that few of her kind had ever dared to traverse. Those that had, had never returned. Would she find them there? Alive?

---

The sun continued to rise as the Warrior Princess worked her way through the woods to the stony slopes of the eastern hills. A range of low but steep-walled hillocks, hidden ravines and secret grottos awaited her. When the trees gave way to smaller scrubby plants, the ground became treacherous with slick, broken fragments of stone. Small flat shale stones slid against one another and she treaded carefully so that her feet didn't shoot out from under her.

Not that the moving ground was the only reason for her caution. This was Orc country. There was little cover in this area and she'd had the feeling of being watched for the last hour.

When she reached the next rise, set in the scalloped shoulders of the hills, her breath caught in her throat as she peered over the ledge. It was there infront of her, almost ethereal looking in the morning light—the Demon Queen's castle.

She hadn't realised she was this close.

Her heart began to beat faster as her gaze took in its ornamental turrets, high towers, large ramparts, and the heavy wooden gates that led her to her destiny—to defeat and destroy her adversary...

Climbing over the lip, the sound of a rock falling from the scree nearby alerted her to the fact she was no longer alone. She instantly realised that her eagerness to reach her goal had proved to be her undoing. How could she have been so careless?

Twisting her head, she saw that three Orcs were sliding and tumbling down a nearby slope of broken rock fragments, making their way towards her. Two were of the smaller sort ... but the third was a huge brute, at least double her size.

---

Oswald watched as the two smaller Orcs attacked the woman without thought for anything other than the trophy that awaited them. His companions might be strong and resilient, but neither of them was blessed with any real intelligence.

The woman twirled her long sword twice in the empty air, waiting until her first attacker moved within range before severing its head. The Orc's spurting blood showered the stones at her feet as she quickly turned to face her second assailant.

The creature stupidly ignored the fate of the first Orc and managed to get a swing at the woman with its scimitar, forcing her back. But when he blindly attacked her again, she simply moved to one side to avoid its clumsy lunge and buried the blade of her sword in his gut.

Oswald smiled wickedly as she turned towards him, expelling a deep breath. He was twice her size and she wouldn't find him as reckless as the others. Reaching down, he collected two stones in his large grubby hands, each about the size of a human fist.

"Don't worry, girlie," he growled as he straightened. "Oswald has no intention of killing ya."

He gave a soft chuckle, enjoying his joke.

"Not until he's fucked ya first..."

He moved closer, sticking out his amazingly long tongue and waggling it at her lewdly. The woman instantly paused in her movements and he used the momentary advantage gained by his distraction to hurl one of the stones at her face.

She managed to jerk her head out of the way just in time, but when he followed up with the second stone, she wasn't so fortunate. It struck her a glancing blow just behind her right ear as she tried to duck and, with a soft moan, she collapsed to the ground.

He moved quickly despite his huge size, reaching her in a couple of bounds and pinning her to the ground with his body. Despite the flimsy coverings across her body, he could make out the outline of her nakedness underneath them. He had fucked a few humans over the years, but none as voluptuous or as beautiful as this one.

He lifted her half off the ground while she was still dazed, tearing her vest top asunder to reveal her large breasts. He'd always loved tits. Dipping his head forward, he sucked as much of her right breast into his mouth as he could. Maybe he'd fuck her tits first, before he moved on to that place between her thighs.

Reaching down between her legs, he ripped her loincloth away to reveal her cleanly-shaven sex. His huge scaly cock began to unfurl between his thighs at the sight. He'd never seen a woman smooth down there before.

The action seemed to revive the woman, and the shock in her gaze as her eyes flickered open made him chuckle again. She tried to twist her body to one side, to find some way of escaping his clutches, but a slap across her face stilled her efforts.

12