The Demon Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
The Warrior Princess is set free, but encounters others...
6k words
4.41
11.4k
13
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Warrior Princess slowly climbed to her feet and, arms in the air, stretched her full length. She had been resting in the thick grass in an attempt to regain her strength, and yet h sleep hadn't found her. Every time she had closed her eyes, the happenings of the previous twenty four hours returned to her like a multi-coloured dream.

Except that it hadn't been a dream...

The Demon Queen had so easily outwitted her—humbled her and stripped her of all dignity. The way she had used her overheated body time and time again for her lewd gratification would live with the Warrior Princess forever.

And then ... the ultimate humiliation. She had been set free.

Her life had been spared so that she could return to her people and tell the tale of her degradation. But how could she head home in such disgrace? There would be no welcome for her back in the East. Only further shame at being vanquished so easily...

To compound her embarrassment the Demon Queen had ensured that the sexual spell—if that indeed was what it was—still resided deep within her. Despite the long hours spent serving her victorious foe, a fire had been lit inside her and that place between her thighs craved more...

Shaking the unwanted thoughts away, she glanced around her as she tried to contain the gloomy feeling that was rapidly descending on her very soul. She couldn't go home, she couldn't stay here—she was an outcast. But just as she felt matters couldn't get worse, a loud crash from the nearby shrubbery startled her.

Her heart sank when she saw two Orc's charging toward her, screaming and spewing curses in their guttural language. Was there to be no end to her misfortune?

She might have survived her previous encounters with the foul and vicious creatures, but this time she was weak and—with her sword lying in the grass a few paces away from where she stood—she was unarmed.

-----

The green-skinned Orcs were so intent on their quarry that they failed to notice the hunter emerge from the trees, just a few paces away from the Warrior Princess. His brown and gray clothing was intended to blend into the undergrowth and on this occasion it served its purpose perfectly.

The lead Orc was close to the hunter now and yet only caught sight of its adversary when it was too late. With a grunt, the man's powerful arm muscles propelled the axe in his hand in a tight, deadly arc and split its skull in two.

The sound of its death-throw screams alerted the second Orc to his presence, but rather than take stock the wart-covered creature instantly resumed its attack. Swinging away from the Warrior Princess at the last second, its crude fighting knife caught its new enemy on the right leg just as the hunter attempted to nimbly step to one side.

Even as a gush of blood spurted from the wound, the hunter had enough strength to slice his axe into the Orc's left shoulder, nearly severing his arm. The creature screamed, but still managed to kick the hunter's legs from under him as it fell to the ground.

The hunter went down with him, receiving a disgusting wash of the Orc's fetid breath in his face on the way. Despite his severe handicap, the creature fortuitously landed on top of the man and instantly swept his knife towards his gut before he could recover. The blow would undoubtedly have killed him had it reached its target.

But it miraculously stopped a few inches short of its target...

The Warrior Princess had recovered her long sword from the grass beside her and severed the Orc's descending arm mid-swing. With a wailing cry that embodied all the frustration and anger she inhabiting her body, a second swish buried the blade in the creature's muscled torso up to the hilt.

Temporarily at least, the danger had been expunged.

The hunter breathed heavily as he pushed up onto his elbows. His gaze found the two corpses on the grass, their bodies still twitching even now, before his gaze alighted onto the naked woman standing over him.

Her golden locks were the colour of sunshine, some bound into a pony tail behind her head but half had fallen free in the encounter, framing her high cheeks and thick lips. She was naked except for her calf length black boots, with dark nipples that stood proud and erect on her high breasts. Her gently curving hips led to shapely and well-toned thighs, between which was the most amazing cleanly-shaven sex.

He had lain with many women without ever seeing so much of their skin exposed. Had he ever seen such an enchanting sight? For a few moments, he was so entranced by her voluptuousness that he was unable to draw his gaze away.

"Like what you see?" he heard her ask, although her tone of voice was not mocking in any way.

Indeed, as his appreciative eyes returned to her beautiful face, the smile that touched the corner of her lips suggested she welcomed his openly admiring glance.

-----

The Warrior Princess felt the heat of the man's gaze in her needy sex as he scrambled to his feet. He had saved her from the Orc attack but, more importantly, was he the answer to her immediate problem?

"Please allow me to introduce myself," he told her, crisply bowing at the neck once he was standing upright. "I am from the land of Beckfoot. Please call me Hunter."

The Warrior Princess nodded in return, but made no move to reveal her own name. Such was her shame, she was unsure if she had a real identity any more.

"You are hurt, Hunter," she said instead, letting her eyes linger over his muscular torso before glancing towards the knife wound in his injured thigh.

There was a ragged tear in his breeches and the wound was bleeding steadily, staining the material. It needed immediate attention. She looked about and spotted a largish stone protruding from the loamy soil of the forest.

"Sit upon that stone and I will tend it," she told him. "I have some small skill at such things."

He smiled lopsidedly, bowing for a second time as he eased down onto the stone as requested.

The Warrior Princess sat beside him, unfastening the tie that held his breeches together without a word and tugging the garment to his knees. It was necessary to have full access to the wound if she was going to tend to him, but she did not anticipate the sudden movement in his groin through his undergarment. He was growing hard.

Swallowing quickly, she reached into the small leather pouch attached to her waist and opened one of the numerous tiny pockets sewn into the sides. When she removed a tiny vial and uncapped it, the strong smell of cinnamon hit the air.

"This will sting, Hunter," she told him, tipping a couple of drops into the wound.

His body tensed up and he gritted his teeth as the liquid bit into his flesh. It did more than sting, not that he intended to show any more than the minimum of discomfort.

"Then it will go numb," she added, "and the woundwort will also guard the wound from infection."

She returned the vial to its assigned pouch and produced a very small needle and a length of thread. She passed it through the eye as if it were as large as a finger ring.

"You'd better grit those teeth again," she said, with a sympathetic glance before beginning her task.

Working from left to right, she sewed the wound in his flesh shut, feeling him flinch each time the needle pierced his flesh. The numbness hadn't fully kicked in yet.

The hunter's body gave off a slight aroma of masculine perspiration as she tended to him, no doubt brought about through hard work. She liked the smell—an honest one—and it gradually filled her nostrils and infused her senses as she completed her task.

Leaning close to bite the end of the thread, she inhaled deeply as she saw that the bulge between his thighs had grown considerably. Her face was close enough to nuzzle it, her lips to brush against it...

Replacing the needle and thread back into their little pockets, she secured the pouch and sat back on her haunches as she considered how far to take this.

Decision taken, she smiled flirtatiously up at him.

"That should serve the wound," she said, returning one hand to his thigh.

When she slid it across his undergarment, her fingers were impressively lifted upwards by his cock swelling.

"It seems as if you have other needs that require attention, Hunter," she softly said, stroking the outline of his manhood with her fingertips.

"I beg your forgiveness," he stammered, a look of embarrassment covering his face. "I'm—"

"It is hardly an insult for my touch to arouse you, Hunter," she interrupted, the fingers of both her hands reaching for the waistband of his undergarment. "If it is any comfort, I feel the same need inside me."

She tugged the garment downwards as she spoke, allowing his cock to spring free. It was nowhere near as big as the monster between the Demon Queen's thighs, or Oswald the brute Orc for that matter, but it was beautiful.

Her fingers stroked up and down his veiny shaft before she reluctantly let it slide from her grasp and stood up before him. The hunter stared up at her, his cock rising from the thick undergrowth between his legs like a mini tower.

Stepping across his body, the Warrior Princess curled her arms around his broad shoulders as she squatted downwards, sheathing his hardness with unbelievable ease.

"This is your lucky day, Hunter," she softly said, already moving into the rise and fall of a lover's embrace.

-----

Despite the intensity of the need burning so brightly inside her, the Warrior Princess rode her man slowly, her beautiful eyes squeezed closed and her head tilted to one side.

She was concentrating on her own pleasure, fully in control as she worked herself on him, her fingers stroking the hair at the back of his neck with each downthrust. The hunter gripped her hips tightly as she moved rhythmically on him, his eager lips sucking on her hard nipples as he allowed her to control the pace.

Pulling his face away from her breasts, the Warrior Princess stared him in the eyes as she increased the friction, wanting to eradicate the image of the Demon Queen that had entered her mind. Okay, she needed to be taken hard—just as her wicked nemesis had done to her with that gigantic girl-cock—but denying herself the desire to submit was like giving herself some form of absolution.

She eased her hips upwards until just the hunter's crown was inside her, wanting the coupling to be on her terms and not anyone else's. When he raised his muscular ass from the stone in search of her firmer contact, she smoothly slid back down to take the whole of his hardness once more.

They gasped in unison.

"Is it good, Hunter?" she asked, digging her fingertips into the back of his scalp.

He nodded, his fingers gripping her hips more tightly.

"Very good," he grunted.

"It gets better," she promised, taking him by surprise as she suddenly picked up her speed.

Her full breasts bounced deliciously on her chest as she rose higher before pumping downwards, increasing both the length and pace of her thrusts. Up and down. Faster and faster. Riding him like a steed. His body jerked at each of her downthrusts. Trying to hold back? He had no chance...

She wanted one thing and one thing only. And soon it would be hers. He would fill her with his creamy seed—just as the Demon Queen had done time and time again.

The thought of her nemesis instantly brought her even closer to her climax. She'd already orgasmed twice, or was it three times, but this one felt as if it was going to tear her insides out. Why couldn't she rid herself of all the lewd images of the Demon Queen?

They were taking over again...

With a throaty growl, she began to plunge up and down as if her very life depended on it, leaving the hunter with nowhere to hide. He was hers. Completely.

Throwing her upper body backwards, breasts pointing at the night sky, she rested her hands on his hard thighs behind her and dug her nails into his flesh as she gave into her raw need. If she closed her eyes this wasn't the hunter taking her. It was the Demon Queen.

The thought brought on another orgasm with a hurricane-like force, making her wail to the heavens like a demented animal. If it was a mating call it had its effect, with the hunter pumping his hips upwards as he instantly exploded within her, splashing her clutching insides with his seed.

Even then she couldn't stop...

She accelerated her downward thrusts, pounding up and down on his throbbing manhood even as it fired one blast after another inside her, milking him for all he was worth.

-----

The small fire was crackling and its light threw dancing shadows on the trees surrounding the clearing. The Warrior Princess and the hunter had agreed to stay together until the sun had dawned. They would continue their respective journey's in the morning, when travel would be safer.

He had carved them both bows before preparing the fire, and several arrows each, using the thin tree branches with such a precision that she had to marvel.

Afterwards, they had spoken of many things, except the one that was most important to her. How could she disclose her failed quest to defeat the Demon Queen? To do so would be an admission of failure, one that would certainly have led to the types of questions she was unwilling to answer.

The shame inside her remained deep rooted and she couldn't answer a single one of the questions that demanded an answer from her befuddled brain. What was to become of her? Where could she go?

After all, there might be little for her in this strange land, but there was even less at home.

The hunter broke into her musings when he returned to her side. Smiling down at her, he unfurled a thin blanket and let it settle onto the soft grass that carpeted the clearing.

"It is not much," he said, sitting down beside her, "but it is our bower for the night. The warmth of our bodies will keep out the night chill and we will be comfortable enough here until the morning light breaks."

The Warrior Princess smiled gratefully. Both the fire and the blanket were welcome additions to help keep her temperate. She had made herself a garment to wear from some thin material carried by the hunter, but it only just covered her nakedness and was hardly designed to keep the evening cold at bay. As for the 'warmth of their bodies', they would be entwining again all too soon if she had her way.

The act of coupling would be her way of thanking him for his protection and kindness, but would also help soften the still-glowing needs within her vibrant body. His scent was still attached to her skin from their earlier lovemaking and she could feel the urges growing inside her again.

"You haven't told me your name," the hunter suddenly asked, breaking into her thoughts.

She sighed deeply before turning her head towards him.

"My name does not matter."

Her heart caught in her mouth as it looked as if he was going to contradict her, but then he stilled his tongue, and only asked a second question after some thought.

"Then tell me about yourself. Are you a warrior?"

The question brought another sigh.

"I thought I was, Hunter, but now I doubt myself."

"Why?"

"For reasons I cannot explain. Right now just think of me as but a maiden forced to travel, nothing more or less. Time will only tell where I shall end up. I can only hope there is a place for me somewhere."

He hummed as if considering her comment, carefully observing the sadness on her face. But this man was different to others she had known. There was a sensitivity about him, as if he understood and accepted her uneasiness, even if he could not know why.

"When you are ready you must tell me your story," he contented himself by saying, cradling her body against his. "Who knows where either of us will end up, but at the very least we have both found a friend today."

The Warrior Princess smiled at that. It was the first time she had smiled in such a way for a long, long time.

"I do believe so..." she said, glancing into his eyes.

She appreciated his patience with her, but right now there was a greater need occupying her mind. One that resided within her thighs...

"I suggest we find sleep soon," she softly added. "My body is tired and tomorrow will be another trying day."

He nodded, although the look of disappointment that crossed his face made her smile inwardly. He was feeling the need again as much as she was. Holding his gaze, her hands found the ties of his breeches, pulling them apart so that she could find his manhood and pull it into the open. As she expected, he was already semi erect.

"I said we should sleep soon," she softly told him, sliding her body downwards so that she could take his bulbous crown between her thick lips. "But not yet..."

-----

The sun was beginning to rise, casting a glow of light across their resting place. The hunter was already on the move, kicking dirt over the smouldering ashes of the fire before gathering his belongings.

The Warrior Princess watched him from the side, marvelling at the way his muscles rippled on his muscular torso. They had coupled again before sleep and she had woken him halfway through the night for yet another encounter.

Her makeshift clothes continued to smell of his odour and unless she came up with a different plan than going their separate ways, all she would have was his manly aroma to keep her company throughout the day. The needs still residing in her body told her that wouldn't be enough.

"Where are you heading?" she coyly asked, sheathing her long sword and reaching for the bow he had made for her.

If she was to survive out here by herself, she would need every weapon at her disposal as well as her ingenuity.

"As you know, I was on my way back to my people when I met you," he said, hefting his own bow onto his back.

They had talked about this during the night and he had offered to take her with him. She had refused then, but now the suggestion was growing more appealing with each passing second. What other options did she have? To be an outcast forever? Besides, she needed him to couple with until the Devil Queen's magic had begun to diminish.

"Come with me," he repeated, offering what she knew was one final chance to change her mind. "At the very least you will be able to rest and eat properly for a few days before you make your own way to ... wherever it is you are heading..."

They fell silent for a moment. He had told her many things about himself, but she had given him no clue to her background or the quest she had set out upon. Would it make a difference to him if he knew her story?

"Which way?" she asked, feeling as if the decision was making itself.

"There," he told her, pointing South and East. "Toward the rocky hills."

A shiver passed through her. She already knew that Orcs dwelled in those hills—probably many more than she had encountered so far. And that route would take her back in the general direction of the Demon Queen's land.

Yet what choice did she have? The alternative was to wander aimlessly until she could determine a viable way forward? But what if such a thing was beyond her?

"I will go with you," she suddenly said, after a brief pause.

"Good," he simply said, turning in the direction he had pointed. "It's time. Let's go."

-----

The hunter and the Warrior Princess passed the transition from the woods to the steep hills—moving from one area of difficult terrain to another. All their senses were on alert. If an attack was to happen in this vicinity it was likely that the number of Orcs involved would overpower them.

"These are the Beckfoot Hills," the hunter told her, drawing forth an arrow and setting it to the string of his bow. "We must take great care for the next part of our journey."

They slowed their pace, spreading out but keeping one another in clear sight as they progressed. It took another hour before the threat began to recede, and they were both starting to relax when they came across a small, deserted camp.

12