The Demon Queen of Turkey

Story Info
Black man battles Turkish she-devil in Ontario.
3.5k words
2.1
8.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Jayson Gutierrez sat in the doctor's office, wondering for the thousandth time if he was losing his mind. Between law school, his demanding girlfriend Hannah and the sky-high expectations of his peers, he was barely hanging on. McGill University's Law School was the number one law school in Canada and he'd been extremely lucky to get in. Now he was in danger of getting kicked out because his life was spinning out of control.

I've been having those dreams again, Jayson told the doctor. Dr. Elisabeth Tremblay, a fortysomething Caucasian woman with reddish brown hair and icy blue eyes nodded sagely. Go on, she said, her hand on her chin, leaning back on her chair. I am roaming all over the world with a pale-skinned red-eyed woman, Jayson began, feeling more than a tad bit ridiculous as he went. When he finished his story, the doctor smiled in that nonchalant way that shrinks always did and told him that his dreams about the red woman might mean he was having concerns about his relationship with Hannah. No shit Sherlock, Jayson felt like saying, but he didn't.

Half an hour later, the young man left the psychiatrist's downtown Montreal office and headed to the McGill University campus. Another beautiful day in the City of Montreal. Considering they were in mid-October and it hadn't snowed yet, Jayson was quietly amazed. Though bright and sunny it was a bit chilly, so he pulled his old ebony and crimson Carleton University sweatshirt tighter around him, zipping up. Even after a year and a half in Montreal, he still missed his hometown of Ottawa and the university basketball team he cherished like a second family.

Jayson's phone buzzed, and he smiled when he saw who just texted him. His father, Emilio Gutierrez. Como es la vida, hombre? came his father's query. Life is good El Viejo, Jayson replied, sending a smiley face. As usual the old man inquired about school and his social life, and Jayson briefly considered telling him about the issues he'd been having with Hannah. Nah, Pops had enough to worry about as a corrections officer in the City of Ottawa. Just remember that you are my son and I love you, Pops final text read.

Jayson smiled, and tucked his Blackberry back in his left pocket before walking through the gates of the university library. A lot of his peers would find it a bit odd that he and his Pops talked on the phone almost every day. After all, he was twenty five years old. What they didn't know was that Jayson's dad was all he had in the world. Born in the City of Medellin, Colombia, Emilio Gutierrez moved to Ontario, Canada, as a young man in the early 1980s. While studying criminal justice at Carleton University, the young Colombian immigrant met the woman destined to be his wife. Nadege Gustamar. A tall, dark-skinned and lovely young woman from the island of Haiti. The two of them fell in love, and got married. Jayson came into the world in 1988, followed by his sister Emilia in 1990. The Gutierrez were one big happy family, until tragedy struck in the summer of 2003.

Jayson's mother and sister were driving home from a dance recital when their car ran off the icy road in Orleans, Ontario, and crashed. The two of them perished, leaving Jayson and his father shattered, and barely hanging on. The death of his mother and sister forever changed Jayson, and his dad. The two of them grew extremely close, and were very protective of one another. Jayson's dad never remarried, though there were plenty of girlfriends. Jayson grew to be a six-foot-two, lean and athletic young man with light brown skin, naturally wavy black hair and golden brown eyes. Half Haitian, half Colombian and All Stud Muffin, as his dear late mother used to say.

Jayson was snapped out of his reverie by the constant chatter within the school library. Even on a Friday afternoon the campus was super busy, with the study booths, computer terminals and rec areas filled to the brim with bored-looking students. Midterms, Jayson sighed. He went upstairs, finally finding his favorite spot. Waiting impatiently for him was a tall, slender young black woman with short hair. Where have you been? Hannah Adewale demanded. Clad in a white tank top and short black dress, with thigh-high black leather boots, the young Nigerian woman was stunning and knew it. Her dark brown skin glistened beautifully, and she smelled of exotic oils known only to her people, the Igbo clan of Nigeria. Hello beautiful, Jayson said, gently pulling her into his arms. You're late negro, Hannah said, batting his hands away.

I had to meet with the doctor today, Jayson said apologetically. Her rebuffing him stung, but as usual, Hannah couldn't see anything wrong with the way she treated people, including her boyfriend of one year. You mean your shrink, Hannah said sarcastically. Doctor, Jayson corrected her, somewhat defensively. Whatever, Hannah said. Jayson shook his head, fuming. I'm sorry amigo, Hannah purred, gently kissing him on the lips. Taking his big strong hands, she placed them on her thick, round bottom. Her ghetto booty as she sometimes called it. Hot damn, Jayson said, grinning. I'll cheer you up, Hannah promised.

Jayson smiled, and they left the library hand in hand. Five minutes later they were at her residence. Jayson sat on the bed, watching Hannah as she stripped for him. The five-foot-ten, dark-skinned and curvy beauty was absolutely mesmerizing. Standing less than a meter from him in her white bra and white panties, Hannah looked hot and she knew it. You like what you see, she said, licking her lips. It wasn't a question. Hell yeah, Jayson said. Grinning, Hannah joined him on the bed.

Hannah lay on the bed, legs spread as Jayson pleasured her. He inhaled the hot, womanly scent of her pussy and tasted her. Slowly, he slid his fingers inside of her and began licking her sweet chocolate cunt. Lick it good because otherwise I won't let you stick it, Hannah said, licking her lips. Shaking his head, Jayson did as he was told, teasing Hannah's clitoris with his tongue and probing her with his digits. Fuck yeah, Hannah shouted as Jayson's expert tongue sent thrills of pleasure deep inside her. Arching her back, she let go as he made love to her.

Once Hannah came down cloud nine, she looked at Jayson through misty eyes and told him to fuck her. Jayson, who sometimes had trouble getting started, asked her to 'help a brother out.' No I won't suck your dick, Hannah retorted with a snort. Shaking his head in frustration, Jayson stroked his dick until it got hard, then rolled a condom on it. Gently he eased his cock into her cunt. Try to make it last this time, Hannah said, pursing her lips as Jayson began fucking her.

Resting her sexy legs on Jayson's shoulder, Hannah looked into his eyes as he slammed his dick into her. Your criticism isn't helping matters any, he almost told her. He fucked her roughly, ramming his dick into her cunt like he was paying for it. About an hour later, he came and rolled off her, spent. That was fun, Jayson told Hannah with a grin. Looking at him coldly, she shrugged. Her reaction sent a chill down his spine. Sweetie we're going to need to get you some Viagra, Hannah said icily. Jayson stared at her, stunned. He couldn't believe she just said that. I'm leaving, he told Hannah, grabbing his clothes.

Jayson stormed out of the residence hall, and out the street. I don't know what I see in this bitch, he muttered to himself. Across the street, he saw his favorite pub, the Typhoon Lounge. I need a drink, he thought, and crossed. He didn't see the Toyota which came barreling down the street at high speed, nor did he hear the screeching tires as the driver tried desperately to stop. All he felt was the impact of the car, which collided with his body, and sent him flying thirty meters away. Jayson Gutierrez fell, and lay still.

Jayson Gutierrez woke up slowly and painfully. He had no idea where he was, except that it was dark and dirty. He clawed his way out of the earth, and was surprised to find himself standing in the middle of a cemetery. Took you a while but you made it, came a feminine voice. Jayson whirled around, startled. He found himself staring into a beautiful face. A pale-skinned, dark-haired woman dressed entirely in black stood a meter from him. Hello newbie, she said cheerfully. Who are you? Jayson asked. I'm Al Basti but my friends call me Allie, the woman said, licking her blood-red lips.

Jayson looked at her, then at the hole he just crawled out of. With a start he realized he was standing over his own grave. Shit, was all he could say. Let's take a walk, Allie said, linking her arm with his. Snapping her fingers, she whisked them away, transporting them elsewhere. A little while later, Allie and Jayson sat inside a café in the south side of Montreal. How did we get here? Jayson asked. Magic my dear, Allie smiled.

Welcome back topside, Allie said cheerfully, popping crackers into her lovely mouth. Jayson sipped on a cup of warm coffee. This tastes so bland, Jayson complained. Everything tastes bland when you're dead, Allie shrugged. That sucks, Jayson said with a shrug, warming his hands against the mug. Kiddo I need to explain certain things to you, Allie said, grabbing his chin. Don't hold me in suspense mystery lady, Jayson said with more enthusiasm than he felt. Allie's broad grin threatened to split her pretty face in half.

Over the next couple of hours, Jayson Gutierrez listened to Allie "Al Basti" as she explained the facts of his new existence to him. According to her, he was a Golem, a dead man that lives. What the fuck is going on? Jayson asked her. He was going stir-fry crazy listening to her. Seriously. He'd woken up in his own grave. Dead people didn't come back to life, there had to be some sort of mistake. He thought of his father, and his heart sank. Sometimes the dead come back and walk among the living in order to right wrongs, Allie said evenly.

Why are you doing all this? Jayson asked her, beyond creeped out at this point. There was only so much any man, alive or dead, could take before he started to lose it. If only Dr. Tremblay could see him now. A somber look darkened Allie's pale, beautiful face. I was once very much like you, she said with a shrug. I sincerely doubt that, Jayson said, crossing his arms. I was born in what is today called Malatya, Turkey, in 1090 A.D., Allie continued, a faraway look in her eyes. Jayson watched her, and what she revealed, painful though it was, amazed him and put a lot of things into perspective. Allie told him how she watched her entire family get slaughtered by invading barbarians and swore revenge on the men responsible. When she rose from the grave as a Golem, without heeding the words of her Guide, an old Golem named Erebus, she went on a vengeful path, killing not only the men who murdered her loved ones but hundreds of others. Thus I became Al Basti, the personification of guilt, the basis behind many Turkish myths of vengeful women, Allie said somberly.

I am sorry to hear that, Jayson said. Gently he touched her hand. Allie didn't seem like the touchy-feely type but he didn't know what else to do. Allie just looked so sad. In spite of the fact that this was beyond weird, and she radiated danger, he felt for her. Allie looked at his hand on hers, and shrank from him. I'm sorry, Jayson said. Allie made a dismissive gesture. Eventually I got tired of vengeance and got back on the right path, she said. She cast him a sidelong glance. Now you know my sad story, Allie said with a sad little shrug.

Okay so why am I here? Jayson asked, sipping the last of his coffee. That's the million-dollar question, Allie said, and then she vanished, utterly. Jayson found himself alone in the café. Half an hour later, the owner, a short stocky Italian man told him they were closing. Thanks for everything, Jayson said, as he got up and left. The young man walked out of the bar. For a long time he wandered through the streets of Montreal. Finally, he decided to head on home. He got on the Greyhound bus leaving downtown Montreal for Ottawa. Three hours later he was in Orleans, Ontario, standing before his father's house. The house where he grew up. Taking a deep breath, he got ready to walk to the door. I wouldn't go in there if I were you, came a voice. Jayson whirled around, and found Allie standing right behind him.

Get out of my way, Jayson told her, and he walked to the door. Pressing the doorbell, he waited. A moment later, Emilio Gutierrez came to the door, wearing sky-blue pajamas. Hello Papi, Jayson said hopefully. The old man stared at him like he had two heads. Who are you? Emilio asked. Dad it's me, Jayson said. I don't know who you are but if you don't get off my property I'm calling the cops, Emilio said. Who's at the door? came a voice from inside the house. Jayson's eyes widened when he saw his sister Emilia, along with his mother, Nadege Gustamar-Gutierrez. Holding her daughter tightly, Nadege looked at her husband with concern. Who is this? she asked. Emilio Gutierrez crossed his arms. Mom, Jayson said breathlessly. Leave my house you weirdo, the Gutierrez family patriarch said angrily. I'm sorry, Jayson said, and he left without another word.

For a long moment Jayson Gutierrez stood in the middle of the street, the same one where he'd grown up, and felt disoriented. His mother and sister were alive, and his father didn't recognize him. Oh, and he was dead. What the fuck? he shouted to the heavens. I wouldn't do that, Allie said. What's going on? Jayson demanded. We're in a parallel universe where you were never born, Allie said. Fuck, all was Jayson could say. First he was dead, then he was never born. Could this day get any worse? He was fed up with Allie's hocus pocus. Stop being all cryptic and tell me the damn truth, Jayson said angrily. Allie stared at him silently, her dark eyes smoldering. Watch your tone, she growled. A fireball shot out of her outstretched hand and struck Jayson, sending him flying.

Jayson crashed on the ground, thirty meters away. Amazingly, he felt pain all over. He hadn't known he could still feel pain, though it was lessening by the minute. His injured flesh healed quickly. Allie stood over him, her eyes filled with an almost unearthly intensity. I've been assigned to whip you into shape so you're ready to do your duty but I won't put up with your bullshit, she said. Alright, Jayson said. Allie extended her hand, and helped him up. That was some energy punch, he said. Thanks, Allie grinned. They left Orleans right then and there, and she whisked them back to Montreal, Quebec.

There is a battle between good and evil and both sides are recruiting, Allie explained to Jayson as they sat in a park in Montreal-Nord. What's with the alternate universe routine? Jayson asked her while smoking a menthol. You can't be a protector in the same world you came from it's against the rules, Allie told him. I am sorry for blasting you earlier, she added, biting her lip. No worries, Jayson said with a hesitant smile. He looked around the park. It was nighttime, and the place was deserted. Why are we here? Jayson asked. That's up to you to find out, Allie said, gently touching his shoulder. And just like that, she was gone.

Jayson sat there, wondering when Allie would get tired of the theatrics. Five minutes later, a woman came walking by. A tall young black woman in evening wear. With a start Jayson realized that he knew her. Hannah Adewale, his erstwhile girlfriend. As she walked through the park, she kept looking over her shoulder. Three men were after her. She tried to flee, which wasn't easy in high heels. The men caught her, and were about to have her way to her. Please don't do this, Hannah Adewale screamed. Jayson had seen enough. Exploding into action, he waded into the men. Although tall and athletic, Jayson had never been the 'physical' type. His strength and speed had been greatly augmented after he died, that much he discovered. He took out three would-be rapists without much trouble, tossing them around like beach balls.

Anyone else? Jayson crowed proudly, looking at the now unconscious men. Who are you? came a shaky feminine voice behind him. It was Hannah Adewale. The sight of her, bloody and disheveled, triggered all kinds of emotions in Jayson. Apparently, he could still feel...that. The first time he'd seen her, walking through the McGill University campus like she owned the place, he knew he had to have her. His beautiful Nigerian Amazon. She who reminded him so much of his mother, in a totally non-creepy way. Of course, had he known she was a man-hating bitch he would have given her a wide berth. Still, that was in another life. Are you okay? Jayson asked her. I am fine thanks to you, Hannah said.

Jayson looked into Hannah's eyes, and nodded. There was so much he wanted to say, but he knew he shouldn't. Be safe and God bless, he said, then he walked away without another word. He walked out of the park, and into the Montreal night. Waiting for him around the corner was Allie. Miss your favorite Turkish demon already? Allie laughed. Jayson looked at her and was surprised to find he was genuinely glad to see her. I didn't know you were Turkish, he said. Good job back there, she congratulated him, pinching his cheek. Thank you, Jayson shrugged. If you're wondering what happens now you needn't worry, Allie smiled. Really? he asked dubiously. Allie grinned. You don't trust me, newbie?

With a finger snap Allie conjured a portal, which showed key events in Hannah Adewale's life. Your saving her from those thugs in the park changed everything, Allie explained. Peering through the portal, Jayson was stunned to see himself walking hand in hand with Hannah, and a curly-haired, light-skinned little angel perched on his shoulder. Wow, was all he could say. Indeed, Allie continued, in an alternate lifetime Hannah was raped by those thugs and became the bitter, man-hating witch you know and loathe but since you stopped that from happening...Jayson smiled. She lived happily ever after, he concluded. Bingo, Allie chimed in.

Alright I've seen enough, Jayson said. Allie nodded, and the portal vanished. If the other me is living happily ever with the not-so-bitchy Hannah and our daughter why am I still here? he asked her. You're still a Golem, Allie shrugged, and there's still work to do. Jayson rubbed his chin, and was surprised to find a bit of stubble there. My beard still grows? he noted, a bit shocked. You're undead not dead, Allie shrugged, no deader than I am anyways. Our bodies still go through certain biological functions, eh? Jayson said thoughtfully. We're a go-between in the realms of the living and the dead, Allie explained, so we can't be totally dead or alive, we're both, and in a way, neither.

Jayson thought of that, and nodded. So that's why you got PMS all the time, he smirked. Allie's backhanded slap struck the back of his head like thunder. Don't get cute with me newbie, Allie warned. Rubbing his head, Jayson laughed. Not really into the dominatrix type but I like your style, he grinned impishly. Allie stared at him for a long moment without saying anything, then she visibly loosened up. You should see me in a leather outfit, she smiled. Cocking an eyebrow, Allie touched his face with a gentleness that surprised him. I can see why you were stuck on that bitch Hannah you like it when women get tough with you, Allie said, shaking her head. Dream on Miss Turkey, Jayson smiled.

Where to now? Jayson asked his Guide/nemesis as nonchalantly as he could. There's a demon on the loose in Los Angeles and you've got to track it down and take it out, Allie said. With a snap of her fingers, she whisked them away to California. Well, she whisked HIM there anyways. Jayson Gutierrez suddenly found himself on the side of the road near Santa Monica Boulevard. Bumper to bumper traffic for miles, and he was on foot. And that's when it started raining. I love this job, Jayson grumbled to the disinterested heavens.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers