The Demons Within Sydney Ch. 03

Story Info
New clothes and friends lead Sydney to new heights.
10.6k words
4.67
44.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BangU
BangU
17 Followers

TY

I called Kerry shortly after I woke up Sunday morning. I was hoping she would remember me from the Adult Bookstore but more importantly I was hoping she would let me take her up on her rain check. As the phone rang I found myself very jittery and tense almost at a loss for words.

“Hello” I heard someone answer. “Ah, hello is Kerry there?” I managed to stammer.

“This is Kerry. Who is this?” she answered back.

I took a nervous gulp and replied, “Kerry this is Ty we met briefly at the Adult bookstore yesterday.”

“Hey Ty how are you?”

“I’m fine. I was wondering if you had any plans for today?” I asked my nerves somewhat under control.

“I’m just going to relax and sun myself by the pool. Why do you ask?”

I swallowed and plodded on, “Well I was kind of intrigued by your offer yesterday so I was hoping I could take you up on your rain check.”

She replied, “Ooh that sounds interesting. I tell you what why don’t you come over to my place and we can catch some rays by the pool and see what develops.”

“That sounds like a great idea. What time should I stop by?” I asked enthusiastically.

Kerry said, “It’s 11:00 right now why don’t you come over around 1:00?”

“Great give me some directions and I’ll see you then.” I said.

Kerry gave me directions to her place and we exchanged good byes. She lived in an apartment on the other side of town near the York Mall, about a half hour drive. I jumped in the shower and then decided to give Sydney a call.

“Hi baby how did you sleep last night?”

“Hi Ty, I slept well baby. I fell asleep thinking about how wonderful you made me feel last night.”

I added, “So what’s on your agenda for today?”

Sydney answered, “I don’t have any plans what did you have in mind?”

“Oh baby, I already have plans to spend the day with a friend. I hope you don’t mind ‘cause I don’t think that I will have time to see you today. Is that okay?”

I could sense the disappointment in Sydney’s voice as she responded, “That’s okay I guess, it is just that I was hoping we could spend some time together. Maybe later on?”

“I’ll try Sydney but I can’t promise that I will have time. I tell you what if I can swing by later on I’ll give you a call otherwise why don’t we plan on spending Monday afternoon together?”

“Well if that’s the way it has to be I guess I’ll just have to look forward to tomorrow. Give me a call if you change your mind I’m just going to hang around here and relax. Okay baby?”

“I’ll try Syd. See you later.”

I felt kind of bad not spending some time with Sydney but those feelings soon passed as I was so excited about the prospects of spending some time with Kerry.

I was my usual punctual self when I knocked on Kerry’s door. As I waited my mind raced like a computer trying to recall all of her luscious curves and mounds from when we first met at the Adult Bookstore. I couldn’t believe that she had invited me over when I had called earlier today. The door opened and I heard, “Hey kiddo.” My mouth dropped wide open as I gawked at Kerry standing in front of me, her body practically falling out of the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen.

Kerry smiled and did a quick pirouette, “Do you like? Not bad for a 30 year old.”

I quickly gathered myself and smiled back, “Wow you look fantastic” and she did.

Kerry was wearing a red g-string bikini that showed off her best assets. Her breasts were spilling out of the skimpy top and the bottom did not leave a lot to imagination. We went to the pool and found a spot to spread our towels. We put some lotion on and laid down and chatted idly for about an hour.

I noticed that Kerry had slid her triangle tops together until all they covered were her nipples, leaving most of her entire breasts open for my admiring glances.

Kerry saw the look on my face as I ogled her scantily clad body and laughed. She giggled, “Ty baby you sure don’t have a good poker face.”

I tried to calm down as I said, “I have no secrets Kerry. I can’t help that I like what I see.” I added, “Do you want me to put some more lotion on you?”

She gave me a devilish little smirk and said, “Ty how considerate. That would be nice.”

Kerry rolled over on to her stomach and untied her top. I put some lotion in my hands and slowly rubbed her back until it was covered with lotion. I went down to her legs repeating the same slow massage. As my hands rubbed her thighs and lower ass she moaned softly and spread her legs a bit.

I took it as an invitation and probed between her legs. My hand grazed her covered crotch eliciting a quick gasp from Kerry. I removed my hands and lay back down on my towel trying as best as I could to hide the tent growing in my suit.

Kerry looked over and smirked, “My My did I do that?” I smiled back weakly and replied, “It sure is getting hot out here maybe we ought to go inside and cool off for a bit?”

“That sounds like a great idea,” she replied with a hint of sarcasm. We got up and walked back toward her apartment. As we went in I let her go ahead of me so that I could admire her luscious round ass in the process.

“Here have a seat and I’ll get us something cold to drink” she said as she walked away. I watch her go into the kitchen her nipples trying to stretch through the taut fabric as well as her cheeks popping out from her bikini bottom.

Needless to say, the outfit displayed the considerable and luscious curves of her figure. Her breasts were large and firm, without any sag or give to them. Just like the top, the bottom fit Kerry’s ass like a tight glove.

Kerry came back and plopped herself down next to me crossing one leg underneath her butt. She smiled and much to my surprise placed her hand on my cock, “So what do we have here?” and gave it a playful tug.

With a sheepish little grin I let out a soft moan of approval, “mmmmmm”

Kerry asked, “So how did your friend enjoy her new toy?” as her hand continued to massage my throbbing member.

I leaned back on the couch savoring the feel of her hand and smirked, “Oh yea. We both enjoyed our new toy.”

“Did she try it on you?” she asked seductively.

The question caught me off guard since that idea had never crossed my mind. Kerry must have known the answer from my facial reaction as she said, “I guess that means no. That’s too bad I know you would have enjoyed it.”

“Well you could always show me.”

Kerry purred, “You know I have a couple of hours before I have to start my shift at work tonight.” She leaned closer to me and our lips met quickly hungrily probing each other for the first time.

After a few moments she straddled herself onto my lap and we continued our hot passionate kiss. My hands wandered up to her tits and pulled on her nipples through her top as Kerry’s tongue swirled in my mouth. It was all I could do to stop myself from ripping her bikini off right there on the spot. I was so fucking turned on.

Kerry smothered my mouth with a crazed ferocity as she pushed her pussy onto my cock grinding her hips back and forth.

I broke our passionate embrace and pulled her top apart to expose her wonderful tits. I looked at her tits and gasped, “Oh baby.” I quickly lowered my lips and sucked on her rock hard nipple as my hand cupped her luscious ass pulling her tight onto my raging hard on.

Kerry rocked her pussy onto my cock as I flicked and licked each nipple with my tongue. She mewed, “Oh god yes that feels so good Ty. My nipples are so sensitive I get sooooo turned on when they are sucked on.”

My hands cupped her magnificent breasts as my tongue flicked and bit on her nipples causing a little murmur of delight to escape from her lips. She purred in a sultry sexy voice, “ Baby I am going to suck you dry and then I am going to fuck your eyes out.” as she continued to grind against my crotch with her hot little pussy while I nibbled at her nipples.

She slid down between my legs onto her knees and stroked my raging hard-on looking up seductively to meet my eyes. I groaned, “Baby you’re such a hot little slut I’m going to pump your cunt with everything I have.”

Kerry moaned as she furiously tugged my swimsuit down to my ankles, “oh yea baby. I can’t wait for you to shove your cock inside me but first I want to suck you dry.”

Grabbing my big shaft with a lustful vengeance, “ooooooh baby you’re so fucking big I want you to fuck me so bad. I want you to make me cum over and over baby,” she cooed as she slowly stroked my hard-on.

I panted, “Oh yea baby that feels so good. Make me cum. Suck me dry and swallow my load.”

Kerry purred, “ Oh yes baby look it’s so big now.”

She drew a heated breath and lowered her face slowly toward my dick. She pressed the tip of my cock to her lips and flicked the underneath with her tongue causing my cock to twitch in her hand. She started bobbing her head up and down making it stand straight up and glisten from her saliva. My hands came to rest on her heaving breasts, and I cupped and squeezed them much to her delight.

She ran her tongue around the head grasped the base of my cock and then slipped its fat, juicy head between her lips. Her moist lips grasped tighter and tighter around my glistening cock, as her mouth took more and more of my cock. I held her head steady, and pumped my entire manhood in and out of her mouth, I moaned “Oh baby that feels so good.”

I watched in arousal as Kerry’s blonde head bounced up and down over my erection. My hips rocked back and forth trying to bury my cock deep in her throat. “Oh yea that’s it suck my cock, make me cum. I want to squirt my hot juices in your mouth.”

Kerry was making little moaning sounds as she slurped on my big stiff shaft. It wasn’t long before I felt the impending explosion build within and groaned loudly as my cock started to pump my hot cum down her throat, “Oh yea baby I’m cumming. Swallow it. Suck me dry.”

Kerry swallowed my hot cum-juice down her hungry little throat. She continued to pump my cock with her hand as she lustfully licked all of the cum off the tip. She looked up and purred, “Did you like that baby? Do you like the way I give head? I can’t wait until you shove your cock in my pussy.”

She stood up and walked toward the bedroom as I lay on the couch savoring her blowjob. She turned and looked back, “Well are you just going to sit there?” I quickly scrambled to my feet and nearly fell flat on my face forgetting that my trunks were still down at my ankles. I damn near tore them off and raced after her.

In her bedroom I found Kerry on the bed pulling her bottoms off with a box on the nightstand alongside her. I stood naked eyeing her incredible body and asked, “What’s in the box?”

Looking incredibly hot and sexy she mewed, “My toys.” and then reached inside the box and pulled out a string of 5 balls that looked identical to the ones I had purchased at the adult bookstore.

She panted, “Hurry up and get over here. I need you to make me cum.”

I got onto the bed and crawled between her legs. My face now inches from Kerry’s honey pot I saw that the lips of her puss were folded back with her desire, slimy with her juices, some of it literally oozing down into her pubic hairs. I took a deep breath of her cunt odor, savoring its smell.

I extended my tongue and took my first taste of her luscious cunt. The flat of my tongue swept between her widespread cunt lips and brought an involuntary gasp from Kerry. Her hand moved behind my head holding me close to her cunt.

I buried my tongue deep into her cunt while I let my fingers tease her rim and gently probe her ass. Kerry began to buck her hips to meet my tongue thrusts. Her legs thrashing about she moaned, “yes yes that’s it, eat my pussy baby, suck on it. I want to cum. Make me cum.” I pushed my finger inside her ass and began to hump her ass as my tongue flicked back and forth sucking on her clit every so often.

Kerry was squirming underneath me as I lowered my face into her ass. Tracing her asshole with my tongue I pulled her ass cheeks apart and slid my tongue down through the crack of her butt. Kerry’s ass writhed in my hands as I took the string of balls and rubbed them on her pussy until they where soaked with her cunt juices.

I looked up and saw that she had a sex crazed looked on her face as her hips bucked up and down. “oh baby that feels soo goood” she panted.

I slowly inserted the first ball into her ass causing Kerry to gasp, “mmmmmmmm” Shortly thereafter I had the entire string of balls deep inside her ass. She was in a sexual frenzy and screamed, “Make me cum. Make me cum.”

I lowered my mouth onto her pussy lips and sucked hard, letting my tongue curl deep into her moist cuntal passage and then twitch as her interior muscles closed around it. I worked it in and around then out, seeking the tip of her clit and teasing it, then nipping lightly, expertly with my teeth.

Slowly flicking my tongue back and forth I pulled on the string of balls until the first one popped out. Kerry was on fire and moaning loudly as she pushed my face deeper into her pussy. I continued to slowly tongue tease her clit until she screamed in delight, “Oh that feels so good, don’t stop I’m so fucking close,”

I slowly took the rigid little bud of her clit between my teeth and began to titillate it with my tongue eliciting quick gasps from Kerry.

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!” She gasped repeatedly, arching her back off the bed, forcing her aroused pussy against the tremendous, pleasure giving thrusts of my diligently working tongue. Her whole writhing body seemed on fire now.

I stiffened my tongue and rammed it in as deep as it would go into the hot pulsating passage between her wildly thrashing legs. “Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhh! Oh...! Ohhhhh!!!”

Kerry was close to having an orgasm. Her quivering cunt walls clung to my tongue as her naked round hips and ass quivered with the vibrations which spasmed throughout her pelvis. “Oh yeah!!! Yes!! Yesss!!! Lick my pussy!! Just a little bit longer! Please!!!!!!”

Sensing she was almost ready to explode in my face I moved my tongue deeper up her cunt one more time. I grabbed the string of balls and teasingly pulled on them as my mouth devoured her pussy. I felt her body stiffen and I yanked on the string of balls until they all popped out of her ass. Kerry bucked wildly and moaned, “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh”

She moaned mindlessly as her passion-deranged hips began to grind against my face. As I continued to tongue-fuck her convulsing pussy, she reached new frenzies. After a few moments I stopped licking her cunt and stared at her swollen cunt lips. The tremors in her satiated body had subsided, trying to catch her breath; she just lay there on the bed.

Finally Kerry sat up and purred in a sultry low voice, “Oh baby that was real nice. Now I need you to fuck me with that nice big cock of yours.” The look in her eyes was that of a sex-staved slut eyeing her next prey.

KERRY I pushed his naked body back on the bed and seductively crawled toward his prick. Teasing him with my tongue I licked and sucked on his balls as I slowly and seductively stroked his big boner. As I reached for my string of beads I heard him moan, “oh yes lick my balls, Feel how hot I am. I want to fuck you so bad.”

I shoved the beads inside my pussy as I licked his balls with my mouth. Just as he had done with me I traced his asshole with my tongue. His body squirmed and he gasped with every tantalizing flick from my tongue. I pulled the beads from my wet cum soaked pussy sending strong shivers racing through my body. Slowly I positioned the first bead near his ass sphincter as I continued to caress his balls with my mouth.

I applied some pressure on the first bead until it disappeared inside his ass eliciting a loud moan from Ty. “Oh my God” he cried out. I licked his ass and in my sultriest voice said, “Oh yea baby. I am going to make you cum so good.”

Ty didn’t respond other than to let out another loud moan as I pushed the second bead inside his ass. I continued this slow process until I had managed to push all five of the beads up his crack. Once I had all the beads inside him I took his big cock in my hands and slowly stroked his shaft up and down.

“Ooh baby you are so hard. I can’t wait for you to fuck me,” I teased him.

As I lowered my lips on his cock he panted, “Oh god Kerry that feels so fucking incredible” I slurped his cock into my mouth while playfully yanking on the bead of strings. Ty was lost in the moment as he bucked his hips trying to fuck my mouth.

After awhile I was getting too turned on so I released his cock from my lips and purred, “It’s time for me to fuck you baby.”

I turned so that my back was to him and straddled his big shaft. I slowly lowered myself onto him feeling his cock push forward into the creamy folds of my pussy. I felt his thick cock inch its way up my tight wet pussy. My cunt was slick from the tongue fucking he had given me minutes before and it readily opened to receive all of his manhood. Ever so slowly I lowered my pussy on his cock until I had its entire length deep inside me.

I was completely skewered by his rigid shaft, so totally inside the depths of my throbbing cunt. I clenched my cunt muscles around his thick burgeoning cock, “Come on, baby, really give it to me. Fuck my brains out!” I hissed as I began to bounce up and down, impaling myself upon his cock with every ounce of energy I had.

I felt his hands groping my breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples as I tried to meet every one of his vicious thrusts deep inside me. “Ahhh...oh... oh god...oh God.. Oh,,,,yes...yes...” I screamed as I began to ride his cock wildly. The soft wisps of another orgasm were starting to race throughout my body. I grabbed his balls and shouted, “Oh yea baby I’m going to cum. Fuck me hard baby, fuck me hard. Make me cum. Ooohh, ooohhh, ooooohh, oohh yes yes yes yes.”

I was nearing another mind shattering orgasm when I felt his cock grow harder inside me. His cock was pummeling my pussy with an intense ferocity and I grabbed the string of beads and shouted, “Oh yes baby. I’m almost there. Give me all your cum baby. Fuck me. Harder. Faster. Come on baby give it to me.”

I heard Ty scream, “I’m going to cum baby. I’m going to cummmmm” and with that I yanked on the beads popping them out of his ass in a rapid fire staccato. “ooooh, ahhhh, ooooh” he shouted as I felt his cock erupt inside me with gobs and gobs of his hot cum.

Within moments I shuddered and convulsed as my body endured wave after wave of a massive orgasm. I rode his pulsating cock savoring every ounce of pleasure that was racing deep within me. I could feel his cum ooze out of me and slide down the inside of my thighs as he continued to pound his cock in and out of my pussy.

Ty finally stopped and pulled me back onto his chest, his arms enveloping me. We lay there for what seemed an eternity trying to get our wits when he whispered in my ear, “That was the most incredible orgasm I have ever had baby. What else do you have in your little box?”

I laughed and said, “Just your usual suspects; dildos, vibrators, strap-ons, lotions and oh yes beads.”

“Strap-ons?”

“Yes strap-ons. Why?”

“No reason. I mean ah do you ah use it much? I mean ah you like women too?”

I broke out in a hysterical laugh as I heard him struggle through his question; “Of course I like women just like I enjoy handsome young men.”

“No shit” he said in perplexed manner.

“Well yes I do. What’s wrong with that” I replied a little irritated.

“Nothing is wrong with that. I think I just died and went to Heaven. Pinch me so I can make sure I’m not dreaming this.” He asked.

I started laughing again until he pulled me around and smothered my lips with a wet passionate kiss. “You know I think you would like my friend Sydney. She is really hot. I think the three of us would have a grand old time. How does that sound?” he asked.

BangU
BangU
17 Followers