The Dentist's Wife

Story Info
Sexy wife gets special care from her dentist husband.
1.1k words
4.1
55.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dentist’s Wife is a work of fiction and is not meant to offend anyone. It includes some references to drugs. The characters are fictional and do not represent any actual living persons. If you are under 18 or offended by sexual material, please do not continue.

Part I – Unwinding after work.

My name is Vanessa and I have been a lawyer in a fairly large firm for a few years now. I am thirty-one years old, 5’8”, with medium length brunette hair, and I have a nice figure that I keep in shape with yoga and other exercises several times each week. My breast size is a “C” cup, but my husband would probably say that my muscular legs or my dark Italian skin are my best attributes.

Currently my legal team has been involved in a stressful and demanding case involving corporate fraud. My job requires me to dress in tailored suits that occasionally include slacks, but often include skirts that end just above my legs. I am frequently in court and to be completely frank my attire is sometimes quite helpful when I deliberate in front of a male judge and male jury members. Don’t get me wrong, my legal skills are sufficient for me to be a successful lawyer, but if you have an advantage I think you should use it.

By the time I get home I cannot wait to kick off my heels, have a glass of wine, and if I’m lucky, get one of my husband’s luxurious foot massages. I rarely have to beg for him to do this because he loves the stockings that I usually wear under my business suits and he doesn’t mind sneaking a peek up my skirt as he kneads the tension out of my feet and legs. My husband is a dentist and he often gets home shortly before me. He is a tall handsome man who has maintained his physique through daily laps before work. To be honest, he is the love of my life and always seems to put my needs before his own.

One day recently I came home from a particularly stressful day of work with a killer headache. I did not want my customary glass of wine, so I asked my husband to get me a glass of water a two aspirin for my head. After taking the pills I decided that a foot rub might relax some of the tension out of my body. My husband gave my stocking feet a wonderful rub and within minutes the tension and headache were fading. As he let me vent about my day I began forgetting what I was so upset and stressed about. It was like the tension was evaporating from my body and being replaced with a blissful sense of well being. Soon after I felt so very relaxed and amazed at my husband’s wonderful hands as they began gradually to move up my stocking clad legs; rubbing my calves, behind my knees, and the insides of my thighs. My body felt as though it was floating and that familiar warmth and tingling was emanating from the silken crotch of my black satin thong. My husband’s voice was so soothing and he asked me if I was feeling okay. The truth was that I couldn’t recall ever feeling better in my life, but I didn’t know why (and honestly didn’t care as long as it didn’t stop). With a devilish grin my husband asked if I had ever taken Demerol (an extremely strong narcotic pain medication). I replied that I hadn’t. He then told me that the dreamy look in my eyes suggested that I was enjoying my first experience with this wonderful drug.

Normally I would be furious that he would even consider giving me something without my knowledge, but at this point I was so high that I couldn’t even remember what being upset felt like. I watched as he slid my black panties off over my black silken thigh high stockings and realized that he could do anything he wanted to me and I wouldn’t even care. Next he pulled out a small box with the name “The Clit Tickler” printed on it. He plugged in this device and slid the long slender probe into my dripping vagina. At the end of the probe that was sticking out of me was a small rubber attachment that gently clipped onto my clit like a small clothespin. He held a remote in his hand and with a flip of the switch the vaginal probe began to emit a gentle electric current that stimulated my clit to swell up, making the rubber clip on my clit quite snug. The euphoria of the Demerol was still peaking as he activated the clit stimulator. Gently, vibrations surrounded my clit and sent waves of pleasure pulsing through my body. My husband knelt before me and draped my stocking legs over his shoulder and began slowly flicking the exposed tip of my clit with his tongue. Normally I would have exploded with an orgasm (or many by now) but the effects of the pills seemed to make everything transpire in a wonderful slow motion.

At this point my husband opened my blouse, unclipped the front clasp on my black bra and began playfully suckling my engorged nipples. I could see the bulge in his pants. The tip of his erect penis was literally poking just above the waistband of his pants. Though I was in the midst of ecstasy I couldn’t get my mind off of his cock. As the Clit Tickler was sending spasms of pure sexual electricity through my body, I undid his pants and slid his entire 9 inches into my mouth and down my deep throat. Using both hands to manipulate his shaft, I slid his the bulb of his cock in and out of my moist mouth, fucking him with my head. As he neared orgasm, my excitement was past the point of no return. For the first time I can remember I let his penis explode in my mouth and then pulled it out letting him soak my face and breasts. With his hot juice covering my lips and breasts, I was overcome by all of the sensations and I shuddered into a mind-blowing orgasm.

So far, this was the best sex I have ever had with my husband, and normally we are both satisfied. My birthday is coming up and he promised me another surprise. I generally like surprises, but I needed to know what could possible top this. I have my methods of getting information out of him and they generally involve a garter belt, stockings, and some cock to mouth resuscitation. The only clues that I could get out of him is that the evening would involve a tank of nitrous oxide, some light bondage, and a mysterious device called a Sybian. There are advantages to being the dentist’s wife and maybe I’ll write my about my birthday presents another time in part II.