The Deposit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers

She managed to turn a little ways on her right shoulder and looked down and between her legs to see his hand in her panties, working on her clit as his tongue supported its actions between her lips. She reached down to try to push his hand and face away, but it wouldn't work, so she could only watch the action in her bulging panties, mouth agape, gasping and bucking against her will as she waited to hopefully recover from what was now, obviously, a mild case of heat stroke. Darla took the waistband in her fingers, pulling up on them and trying to complicate things for his insistent tongue to a small degree.

"Ohhh, nooo! Please st-Oh!"she cried in a weak voice as he flicked her clitoris."Ohh! Ohh! Ohhhhh! Noooooo!?"

She pulled her panties tighter over his knuckles, fearing there would soon be no resistance at all, neither physical, or mental, as she now fought with her own morals and sense of personal decency, her hips still bucking over and over as though she were some kind of wanton slut. She squeezed her eyes shut, willing them to stop without success.

"Uhhh! Noooooo!"she cried again.

He'd latched on to her clit in exactly the same way she'd been teasing her own nipple in front of the ATM machine only about five minutes ago. He pinched and rolled it slowly, humming his own pleasure into her canal now as she responded with a high, wavery note that was equal parts panic and pleasure. Now, to her utter humiliation, her hips were going like they were electrified, jumping and bucking into his mouth. She let go of her panties to use that hand to brace herself against the dash, then the console as she tried to pull herself away again, already knowing it was useless, but needing to fight in some way.

Then, to her great relief and some dismay, he stopped his assault on her private parts and let her down. Still under the effects of heatstroke, she found her legs to be weak and somewhat unresponsive, so she just stayed how he set her, her tummy and pelvis on the driver's seat. Her left knee dangled just above the asphalt while her other thigh lay along the doorsill towards the rear of the car, knee bent and foot jutting awkwardly out behind her.

Darla just thanked her lucky stars it was over. She guessed that the pervert had probably gotten off right in his pants and was now only interested in getting out of there before someone entered the lot. Her head continued to swim and she tried to clear the mental cotton from her head, trying to forget how good it all actually felt.

But her silent attacker hadn't gone anywhere and, as it turned out, definitely hadn't already gotten off as he took her thighs in an overhand grip and, once again, used his strength to hoist her up. Placing her left knee in the inner door handle, he then quickly tied her right thigh in the seatbelt so that it stayed spread. She moaned, trying to close her legs somehow, squirming and pleading for him to just go away.

Something warm flopped against her ass, sliding lazily between her cheeks and began working its way up and down her valley, pressing harder each time with only a piece of delicate silk between it and her.

"Ohh, no! Please don't do that! I- uh-h! I have money in my puhh-!Uhhh? Ohhh!"

The head of the man's penis had somehow found its way beneath the pretty flowers that shielded her sex and pushed up, parting her cheeks inside her panties and passing over her anus. He pumped her cheeks like that as she now had to twist to her left shoulder to see down and between her legs. His penis was large, as were his swollen balls, and he pushed against her harder, grinding the ridge of his head across her flower each time.

After Darla's brief period of rest and relative inactivity, she managed to clear her head a little, finding that the less she exerted herself, the faster it did. She could even feel some strength starting to come back, but the car was still like an oven and seriously impeding her recovery. She eyed the passenger door, thinking that if she could rest up long enough to regain enough strength to make a lunge for it,... Her leg may slip through the belt and she could open the door and maybe get out. Probably not.

Meanwhile, she could feel his manhood getting harder, almost convulsing its own size from itself, pulling the back of her panties away from her skin as it reached the top of the crack of her ass. He began driving himself with more force on each stroke, pulling the now tangled crotch up between her lips and sawing it back and forth over her clitoris. Her uncontrolled bucking started again and, despite her plans of escape, goose bumps spread from her midsection to the rest of her body, making her shudder in unwanted pleasure.

He changed direction then, taking his member on an unhurried tour over her pussy, plowing along between her parting lips and bunting her clit, making her jump on its way by. The sight that now greeted her from between her legs was a long, thick, twitching bulge inside her panties. It looked so wrong, so dirty and utterly intrusive as the head rubbed around at the soft skin just above her clitoris. It writhed from side to side, back and forth like a weinerdog under a blanket and Darla found that she couldn't take her eyes off it.

"Mmmmm! Nooo, please!"Oh! Ooooooohh!Ohhh, nooo,... please don't!", she crooned in a small, desperate voice.

He was removing her will to resist his dirty actions with each stroke along her lips, each time his cockhead ran over her excited button. Her pussy was soaked and felt stretched open wider than the doorway she was trapped in. His rod started catching at her opening on its way by until it was finally deflected from its path and slid languidly inside her like a large snake going down a rabbit hole. The feel of his invasive head passing the threshold of her super-sensitive lips filled her awareness as she filled her car with a loud, uncontrolled wail until he was all the way inside. He seemed to occupy every square millimeter, stretching, pushing her outwards to the point where she thought she could describe every detail of his big, thick penis from the feel of it inside her. Even he moaned in pleasure as he ground his pubic hair between her cheeks, moving his prick around as though to make sure he didn't miss anything up there.

She averted her attention from what was happening in her underwear and gazed at the passenger door, the last shred of determination she had within herself exploding like fireworks within her numbed senses. Now was the time to make a grab for the handle, right now and with whatever strength and will she had left. If she could even get it open, she could then at least scream for increasingly unwanted help with a small chance of being heard. At the very least, she'd get some air.

She managed to grip the headrest at the top of the seat and the dash with her other hand, jerkily pushing herself up while he played inside her. Adjusting her grip to grab the edge of the dash, she suddenly pulled with both arms, at the same time trying to frog leg herself forward. She was able to reach the door handle quickly, wrapping her fingers around it without fuss and, as her body was still traveling forward as planned, the seatbelt loosening as it slipped down her thigh, she pulled the handle, waiting for her momentum to carry her- head first into the locked door.

"Owww!" she cried out in pain, humiliation and defeat.

She wanted to scream, this time in frustration at her helplessness to escape or resist, and she felt she was going to start crying any second. She probably would have, too.

The vagabond's stiff member didn't quite leave her pussy during her escape attempt. He was holding on to her hips at the time and had been pulled forward by her lunge, leaving the head of his cock barely inside her. Suddenly, he yanked her backwards as he thrust himself into her forcefully, the sudden impact enough to make her jaws clack and she forgot all about crying. Instead, she issued a raunchy grunt from somewhere down deep, eyes wide in the understanding that he couldn't have been quite fully erect before her painful collision with the door. She bounced off of him and, as this reactive energy launched her towards the passenger door again, she couldn't help but see the door lock at the top of the door and even had the mental awareness and ability to make a grab for it.

She almost touched it when she was jerked back for another bone jarring slam. She yelled in pain that was so good and, on her second rebound, went for the lock again, receiving the same punishment. So Darla kept trying to reach the door lock and, on the fourth try, her sunglasses flew from her face and bounced to the floor. After her sixth try, one of her breasts were jarred out of its bra cup, the seventh putting her in ecstasy but, after the eighth attempt, she gave up the pretense and any idea of escape. She allowed him to do what he would with her, since there was nothing she could do to stop him, since she really did honestly try.

As though reading Darla's self admitted defeat through his buried penis, the menace to her body reached around and grabbed the narrow connection between her bra cups through her still buttoned, perspiration soaked blouse, using this as a handle to draw her in so he could pound her all the harder, all the faster. He grunted and gasped almost in time with her rising acoustics while he hammered relentlessly at her cervix as though he had a personal grudge against it.

"Ooohh!- ooohh!- ooohh!- ooohh!",she sang, her reluctant pleasure turning him on all the more, driving him on all the harder.

Darla had become a field day for him, her soaked cunt, her ass, her spread legged helplessness and those pretty panties that so captured his mind and imagination when he first saw them. For him, it was almost as though it was his first erection.

As for Darla, she'd never had it like this. Never anything like this, certainly not with Dick. Not that she was thinking about Dick, or anything else right then other than the man's cock ramming her mercilessly.

A few buttons on her blouse popped, accompanied by the sound and feel of fabric giving way. One of her bra straps let go at the back as her shirt came apart just under her left collar, tearing her sleeve down with one side of her blouse until the other bra strap stopped the renting and somehow held up against his strength. The breast that he'd already knocked out of her bra flopped out of her ruined shirt, followed by the other, its hardened nipple grabbed up by Darla. She pinched it between two knuckles as she squeezed her breast to herself and moved to the scoundrel's rhythm, hips rotated for optimal penetration, allowing him to better bang her senseless as she submitted with her mouth half open, eyes rolled back in oblivious abandon.

He went on like this, just slamming her in a way as to suggest she was good for nothing else, that her existence served no other purpose. He had turned her into his little slut. With her sweaty hair mostly down and in her face, she thought she must have looked the part as more trickled down the crack of her ass, tickling and tantalizing. She loved the way his balls slapped the top of her pussy and wanted the son of a bitch to go on forever as he drove her towards the orgasm of her life. When she did near climax, she felt his cock start to throb inside of her and her pussy begin to tighten, but that's when he suddenly pulled himself completely out of her.

"No!"she desperately protested.

His cock slid back up inside the front of her panties and seeing it there this time brought her even closer as he shuddered, pumping his hot sperm out over her clit and sweaty lower abdomen.

"Oh, fuck, you're perfect!" he gasped, speaking for the first time since he'd grabbed her thighs.

"No, fuck me!"she demanded irrationally.

"Sooo fuckin' perfect!"

When the last of his seed finally expelled itself with a clearly felt twitch of the magnificent bastard's cock, it slithered out backwards until it was free. Darla whined insistently, shamelessly trying to spread herself out even further and drive herself back at him as best she could like a cat in heat, ass stuck up in the air and moaning. He was still hard and he could still get her off, but he didn't re-enter her.

After a few moments, something landed with a jingle on the driver's seat below her as she reached between her legs to finish herself with her hand, seeing at the same time that it was her keys.

"Somebody coulda' stole it.", he scolded breathlessly.

A few seconds later, as she was plunging two fingers in and out of her pussy while rubbing her clitoris, she heard his car door open, then close with its hollow clatter. The engine started with a roar and then he simply drove out of the lot.

It didn't take her long to bring herself to the best orgasm she'd had in a long, long time, despite her frustration and ire over how much better it could have been had he been at least decent enough to fuck her to it. Amongst her own cacophony, the interior of the car seemed to spin about her as, once again, her hips started violently racketing and banging around. She thought she heard the horn several times, but was too lost in her unmindful, screaming bliss to think about it.

When it was over, she collapsed on her front for a time she couldn't measure. It could have been five seconds, or a minute but, when she did recover sufficiently, she shakily pulled her thigh, then her calf and foot through the loop in the seatbelt that he'd suspended her leg from. Putting her foot down on the pavement, she realized she'd lost that shoe, moved back a little and, her mind still full of cottony sex, lifted the knee of her other leg out from between the armrest handle and the door, letting that foot drop heavily beside her other. Slowly, she backed out of the car, straightened up and had her first breath of cool, fresh air in what seemed like a week.

Supporting herself by the roof and the top of the door, she turned to lean against the side of the car and beheld two elderly Ladies who had obviously come through from Deschene Street and now stood in the otherwise deserted lot. She'd made a spectacle of herself and now here she stood with her skirt bunched up to her navel, blouse torn down one side, one breast hanging exposed with the long, broken bra strap and cup hanging down in front of the white remnants. She was acutely aware of how hard her nipples still were and the warm, slippery mess trapped behind the triangular front panel of her undies.

Now, she was suddenly reminded of those wildlife encounter re-enactments on TV where both Human and Animal stop and stare, frozen in surprise as she stood facing the two seniors. Her glazed eyes were almost obscured by her long, sweat soaked hair, her feet slightly parted, toes pointed inward with her knees together. It felt like there was now a three inch gap between the tops of her legs.

The Ladies' mouths were agape and it was a safe bet that the plastic bag full of groceries on the pavement was dropped by the one on the right. A large jar of what looked likeCheeze-Whizwas making steady progress down the gentle incline of the lot, back to the pedestrian walkway as though it had decided that life on the shelf in the store from whence it came was preferable to the awkward and embarrassing obscenity it had been witness to in the outside world.

As they must have arrived after her attacker left, she knew there could be no plausible sounding explanation that she could offer them for whatever all they'd just seen, and it wasn't as though a polite apology for any offense they may have suffered on her account wouldn't be totally ridiculous and absurd. So, she did the one thing she could do.

Knees still knocking spasmaticly, she retrieved her keys from the seat and, without covering her breast, or even pushing her skirt down, she got into the car and somehow got it started. She slammed the door shut, hit both power windows at the same time and began to hastily reverse out of her spot, suddenly coming to a screeching halt to open the door, grab her stray shoe from the pavement, slam it shut again and continue until she was racing out of the lot, exactly as the wonderful reprobate had minutes earlier.

Darla pulled into the parking lot of a coffee shop less than a kilometer later, shaking. She hung her head out the window and waited for her tremors to subside. Now, out here, outside of the little brick enclosure, the real world of who she was, what her life was and what had just really happened had been going on and,... she'd been raped. She shut her eyes, gripped the wheel and saw it for what it was, remembered that she'd actuallyenjoyedit!

She hated herself with the full force of her guilt, shame and humiliation as she gingerly touched on the fresh memories of the experience. Strangely, the more she reviewed these mental files, the more calm she became. She opened her eyes again, taking in the rush hour traffic, and this time allowed reality to include her 'event'. Now, having had enough time to completely regain her senses, being mostly out of the grip of over-exertion, heat stroke and the emotional stresses of the moment, it was a little simpler. She had just had some very good, if unexpected and totally uninvited, sex. Nobody got hurt, life goes on, no biggie. Right?

Quite calm now, she straightened in the seat and fashioned her seatbelt, under which she tucked the wide strip of cloth that had separated during her 'event', so it covered her breast, the belt holding it in place. She ran her fingers through her hair a few times, quickly checked herself in the rearview mirror and then rejoined traffic.

She wondered if it all meant that she was a slut. She didn't think so, kinky maybe, but not a slut. Kinky like he was. She suspected he was one of those fetish people, a 'panty freak' in his case, and found herself smiling a little at this, the idea that she'd had such an effect on a man (he said I was perfect) and remembered the feel of his cock pounding her to oblivion.

Suddenly, Darla looked behind her and saw that her purse was still on the back seat where she'd thrown it, along with her jacket, just before she began her search of the car. He could have stolen it, could have had her address and telephone number. He could have stalked her, even cased out the house, waiting for Dick to leave her alone so he could get in the back door. He'd probably make her get that big thing out of his pants and maybe make her lick his balls. Suck his cock. (sooo fuckin' perfect!) Kiss the very head and get his precum smeared on her lips. The dirtbag would probably force her to deepthroat him and, when he came, he'd force her to swallow all of his hot cum.

A horn sounded from behind her, startling her from her thoughts. The red light she'd been stopped at had turned green and her right index finger had found its way under the front of her panties and was playing in,... She hit the gas and removed her finger from its sticky playground, wondering again if she was a slut. Did thinking about sucking cock make her a slut? She used to do it herself and never thought she was a slut then.(?)Used to?

Less than a kilometer later, she was neck deep in thoughts of sucking the bastard's shaft, pumping it with her hand, then being forced into his car and driven someplace where he'd throw her down on her back, violently tear her clothes from her and fuck and fuck and fuck her while he had her tits in his hands, her legs spread and sticking up in the air. Oh, yes.

She drove into her garage, a completely different woman from the one who left that morning, stopped the car and, as the automatic door was closing behind her, removed her finger from beneath the front of her panties once again. She carelessly wiped it on her blouse as she got out of the car and threw the seat ahead, humming, 'I'll tumble for ya'.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers