The Deposit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

Taking her jacket and purse from the back seat, she stripped off her ruined blouse and bra, standing completely topless, skirt piled at her waist in the garage. The ruined bra went into her purse and her shredded blouse was put on backward, her buttoned blazer covering the snowjob well enough. Unrolling her tangled and bunched skirt, she pulled it back down over her hips with a small wiggle and put her somewhat air dried hair up to the best of her ability. Picking up her purse, she slammed the car door and went inside, carelessly allowing the light, wooden screen door to slam behind her too, as usual.

Darla looked around herself as though it was the first time she ever stood in her own kitchen. There was already an empty beer bottle on the counter beside the refrigerator. Looking at it, she suddenly walked to the fridge, opened it and took a bottle out herself, twisting the cap off and tossing it on the counter before tipping it to her lips and taking a long, cold, refreshing drink.

In the living room, somebody on the television was discussing the long term viability of athletes who'd suffered previous groin injuries. She put the bottle down on the counter and walked languidly into the living room, stopping to the left of the couch where sat the immovable object of her life. He glanced at her and then returned his attention to the TV.

"Where ya been? I'm starved." he reported sleepily.

She didn't answer right away, simply stood there instead, openly appraising him and all that he represented in her life, appraising herself, or the person his involvement in her life had tricked her into becoming over the years.

Dick's wife ambled through the room, down the hall to the bathroom and decided that, after the best hot shower of her life, she would re-do her hair and makeup and try to assemble a nice little outfit for herself to go out in. Something daring. She was going shopping for new clothes, nice clothes, like the short skirt she wore, and some lingerie too. After that, she thought she'd continue her little shopping excursion out to the edge of town where, just before the onramp to the highway, there was a place calledThe Juggernaut. She'd never been there, but remembered that every time she drove by, there were always big Harley Davidson motorcycles parked there, along with four wheel drive pick-up trucks and old cars like the one her reprobate owned. She may even find him there. She would tell him how rude he was.

Just before kicking the door shut behind her, she offhandedly called over her shoulder, "Somebody had to make a deposit."

End

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers