The Depths of Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Conquered
Conquered
311 Followers

"Please take this off." I implored.

"Why. So you can jerk off? Jerk off thinking about me and William and what we may do?"

"No!"

"Well then," Hope said, and began walking toward the door. "You won't need your cock free, will you?" She laughed and walked toward the stairs. She waved. "Don't wait up."

* * * * * * * *

I was asleep when Hope returned home. She came into bed and pasted herself against my back. She whispered. "Let me tell you a story. It was about a man who loved his wife very much. Now his wife was very rich, and had everything, and no gift he ever gave to his lovely, rich wife ever impressed her. He asked her one day what would she want as a gift, and she merely said, "Something no one else has ever gotten."

"Well, year after year, the poor man tried to impress his wife, and soon it was putting a strain on their marriage. She was quite beautiful and didn't mind the attention of other men. One man in particular was quite handsome and she was taken with him.

"The husband was hurt. Until she said to him: "My birthday is coming soon. If you can't give me something no one else has ever gotten, I am going to leave you."

Our hero thought and thought but had no answer. Then finally, he came up with an answer. He went to the local surgeon and asked him to remove one of his balls. And on her birthday, our lady got a gift of one of our hero's balls in a jar with alcohol. She was shocked, but soon it dissolved into laughter. Our lady put it on the mantle and admired it. "I'm impressed." She then beamed with pride, turned to her husband and said: "And I want the same thing next year!"

Hope pulled me closer and we fell asleep like that, the horrible story echoing in my ears.

* * * * * * * * * *

And so the battle of pride began. I said nothing of the chastity device, and neither did Hope. For the next day, then the next day. Finally a week went by, and I was as frustrated as I could be. Then another week.

Hope continued going out twice a week, staying out later and later. I was continuing my frustration.

Then another week, and finally, I spoke. I asked her when the game would be over, and she laughed. "Game? Get with it. Doesn't this excite you terribly? If I had my choice, I'd never let you come again. You know what I want, and if I don't get it, you may never come again."

There was silence, then she began playing with my nipples and cock at the same time. "But I can make you do it, you know. Don't doubt for a minute that I can make you beg me to let you open up your mouth and suck William off. Or, that I can make you plead with me to let you spread your ass for his cock. But there's no rush. I'm patient. I'll get what I want eventually. Believe me."

And Hope nestled into my chest and went to sleep. I felt the tears welling up.

Conquered
Conquered
311 Followers