The Descent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers

"Does it hurt?"

"No. Why did you stop?"

"Ah. It is my decision. If you want more, you must request me."

"I request you."

"What do you request?"

He needed to come. He needed to feed the ember that was glowing in his bowels. He squirmed, and she slapped his balls for his impertinence. "Ah! You liked that! Do you want me to do that some more?"

"Yes."

"What else?"

"I want you to fuck the shit out of me."

"Ah, my friend, you have potential." She smiled. "My husband will be pleased." But instead of doing what he had requested, she withdrew. He had expected pain as the head moved back though the straits of his inner sphincter -- but there was none. The base had plunged in so far that it had stretched him wider than that. The monitor showed how he was gaping -- almost as much as Karina in that one photograph. He was staring at it until the screen was obscured by Karina herself, scrambling up on the table to straddle his chest.

"What are you doing?" She was still wearing the strapon. She leaned forward so that it was right in his face -- pungent, speckled with little spots of brown against the glistening purple.

"It is time for the second part of your lesson."

"The second part?"

"You have two ways to provide pleasure to a man. Actually three, if he prefers you to fuck him. It is time to train you in the second." She ran the tip of the dildo along his lips. There was no mistaking her intention.

"But ..." his protests were cut off. Opening his mouth to complain had only given her the opportunity to enter it.

"But what? It does not smell as you would prefer? It is coated with your shit? My friend, this is exactly the situation that will present itself to you. You must learn to deal with it. Open nicely now, or I will be forced to gag you."

He opened his mouth as wide as he could. He tried to hide his tongue away from the intrusion.

"Lick it," she said. She withdrew, and knelt down in front of him, taking him into her own mouth. "Lick it, like this." She had his penis halfway in, her teeth at least three inches beyond the tip, and she somehow managed to wrap her tongue around it, inside her mouth. He was going to come! One more lick, one more instant, and he was going to spurt into her throat! But she stopped, she clambered back on top of him.

"Did you perceive, how that was done?"

"I felt it. I don't know how you did it."

"You will try it. Now." She pushed the dildo back into his mouth. There was barely room for his tongue to move around it. The tip was pressing against the back of his throat, gagging him. His nose was stuffy, and he was having trouble breathing.

"Good," she said. She withdrew again, and turned around. She was crouching with a knee on either side of her head. The strapon only had a few straps to secure it, it left her completely exposed, and she was wide open above him, He could smell how aroused she was, so wet that she was dripping onto his face, and he struggled to reach her with his tongue. But she thrust her hips up above his reach, bent down so that her back was almost vertical, and tilted her chin up to tale him into her mouth again. What an odd position, he thought to himself, almost like a circus performer upside down. A sword swallower. This time, she just kept taking him in. He felt the tip of his penis brush the back of her throat, and inward. She kept going until her lips were touching his balls.

"Oh my God!" He would have come on the spot, but he was too terrified. He knew that she had demonstrated for him what he was supposed to do next. She released him, and slid back over his face, letting him lick her stomach and breasts in the process. Then she crouched behind him, the dildo pointing down at him ominously, headed for his mouth once more.

"No way!" he gasped.

"My friend, you must be able to do this." She pulled his head back so that he was staring up at her. "Keep your head in that position. Press your tongue out against your teeth. Yawn." She pushed the dildo into his mouth. He gagged as it touched the back. "My friend, you must learn how to do this. Quickly."

She punched his stomach, he belched, and she had shoved herself into his throat.

"Not the nice way," she said. "Do you see now, it is not so bad?" She pulled back out. "Now, we will do it properly. From the beginning." She clambered off the top of the table.

"What are you doing?"

"Refreshing." She was at the bottom of the table again. She thrust the dildo back into his guts, plunging it in completely in one quick motion. He gasped at the pain as it went in, then again as the head came out. She returned to the top of the table.

"No," he gagged. The very thought of it was making him queasy.

"My friend, if you will do this thing properly, you will have satisfied your forfeit. More than that. You may have anything you wish of me, for the rest of the afternoon."

"What time is it?" He was sure there was no afternoon left.

"Not yet one o'clock."

Not even an hour had passed.

"What do I need to do?"

"Your lips must touch the base. Are you ready?"

He opened up his mouth, and accepted the foul smelling thing. Don't breathe, he told himself. Tongue down, yawn, relax. Pretend it's the dentist. The dildo was well greased with lubricant. With shit. It slid quite easily down into his throat. Further, further, and then he felt the rough texture of the strapon. He gave a sigh of relief. But then she began to pump in and out. He began to choke.

"Next time," she said. "We will leave it to next time. Next time, we will do it with an actual penis."

"What?"

"You must learn how to handle ejaculation. Does your wife do this for you?"

"Yes," he nodded, "not deep throating, though."

"And do you prefer to ejaculate into her mouth?"

"Yes." He sighed, remembering the battles all through college over just that issue.

"Come," she was releasing him, "it is your turn now. You see, I did not cheat you, I did not milk you dry. I preserved you so that you could enjoy this moment."

"Lean over the table." She did that, draping herself from side to side.

"No. The other direction." He grabbed her hair, urging her head to the top of the table, and she pulled her legs over to drape them down the base.

"Like this? What is the distinction?"

"You'll see." He grabbed her wrists, pulling then up towards the cuffs that had held him. She realized what he was doing, and began to struggle. He slapped her, hard, open hand against an ear. The shock stunned her for a moment, long enough for him to snap her wrists into the restraints.

"I did not agree to this," she said. Her voice was trembling. She was shivering. She was trying to crawl up onto the table. There were, of course, straps attached to the table legs near the base. He grabbed one of her legs, and pulled it down, wrapped the strap around it. She kicked at him, feebly, with the other leg. He took it, almost gently, and strapped it in also. She was helpless now, her cheeks spread wide to reveal her openings.

"Please," she said, "my friend, not like this."

"You said anything." He found where she had dropped the whisk. He picked it up and gave her a swat on her smooth, lovely ass. "How does that feel? Bitch."

"My friend, this is not wise. My husband will not be pleased at this."

"My friend, don't send him this part." Another swat. "Open your cheeks up wider." Another swat, directly on her lips. "Do you like that?"

"Yes. No. Please, it is not permitted."

"Not permitted? Very well then." He had waited long enough. He pushed himself hard into her asshole. No lubrication -- well, he was dribbling enough for that. But she wasn't ready, she wasn't expecting it, not that hard, not that vicious. She let out a howl of pain. He drew back out, and plunged in again, even harder than before. She screamed once more, and it was over. There it was, that little blob of white, dribbling down into her cunt. He'd done it. He'd done it. She was sobbing. He sank to the floor, head in his hands. His eyes were watering, his throat was sore, chafed, it seemed. His butt ached. And he was going to Hell, if not to jail first. It had been a long time since he had raped a woman.

"Karina," he said at last, "I am sorry. I am so sorry. Did I hurt you?" That was a stupid question. Her butt was covered with welts. There was actually some blood in between her cheeks.

"Tom." Not "my friend" anymore. "Tom, you can not leave me this way."

Of course. He remembered how aroused she had been, straddling him to take him in like a sword. He crawled behind her and licked away his semen. He licked away that little trace of blood, where the lash had cut her tender secrets. He licked forward, stroking her clitoris. She came, savagely, for a long time.

"Is that better?" he asked.

"Tom, my friend, that was very considerate of you." She was laughing now. "But what I meant, is that you cannot leave me in the restraints."

"Oh, of course." He hastened to release her.

She started to kiss him, then drew back. He realized that his mouth was smeared with her juices, his shit, his semen.

"Ready for lunch?" The suggestion was so casual, it caught him completely off guard. It was as if nothing had happened.

"Yes." He realized suddenly that he was starving. "I need to rinse off." He went back to the bathroom by the family room. When he came back out, she already had a tray of cold cuts prepared. "We will eat on the back porch," she said. "It is warm, in the sun."

He was looking around for his shorts, but she went out the door, still naked. He trailed out after her.

"Do not worry. No one can see. Or, if they do, they do not complain." She went inside, leaving him feeling very foolish, only to return a moment later with a couple of beers.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I don't know what came over me."

"You have always wanted to do these things? To bind? To lash? To rape?"

"No. Yes. I'm so sorry." He buried his face in his hands.

"I am used to it." She gave a bitter smile. "I am quite familiar with such treatment. I have even come to enjoy it, somewhat." Then, she paused, not able any longer to contain her tears, and added, "I had hoped for better from you."

That was enough to make him blush with shame. It was enough to make him kneel before her, knees complaining at the rough texture of the wood, and to kiss her knees. "Karina, I promise it will never happen again. At least," he added, "not without your consent."

That made her smile again, a real smile this time. She sniffled a little, took a napkin to delicately dry her face. "I gave you consent. I gave you, how do you say it, a carte blanche. A white check?"

"Blank check."

"Blank check." She rubbed her butt ruefully. "You are very powerful. Stronger, perhaps, than my husband. Do you study martial arts?"

"No."

"A pity. He would enjoy, perhaps, sparring with you. He is an expert, trained by the KGB."

"He's an ex KGB, like Putin?"

"Yes, very much like Putin."

"A criminal?" The answers were leaping to him.

"Criminal. Diplomat. Businessman. Politician. There is no distinction, in my country. There are the men of power. Do you understand?"

"I think so. My wife is Italian. Sicilian," he added.

"Oh," she thought about that for a moment. "Your son does not look Italian. He has red hair and dapples."

"Freckles."

"Freckles."

"That's from me. Irish."

"You do not look Irish."

"Irish and German."

"German!" She spat it out like a curse.

"My family has been in this country a long time."

"Very well." That seemed to appease her. "Are you ready to fuck again?"

"What?" The question caught him completely off guard.

"It is now," she checked the watch that was her only article of adornment, "half past one o'clock. You would need to depart from here in an hour. That gives us time to fuck at least once, assuming that you are ready. Yes," she added, "I see that you are. What would you like to do?"

"I would like," he sighed, "I would like to make love."

"What, what is that? What is it that you wish to do?"

"Something gentle. Something that two friends would do to share their friendship. To share their affection for each other."

"You would lie on top of me and gently kiss me?"

"Yes."

"And I would wrap my limbs around you, and enfold you?"

"Yes."

"And you would slide deep within me, but gently, and I would put my tongue similarly into your mouth, and we would be locked together in our mutual affection?"

"Something like that."

"Do you think, that you could achieve orgasm in this manner?"

"Probably not," he admitted.

"Well, we will attempt it. We will go on from there, if need be. Tom, my friend." She paused. "Please, understand. However loving we may appear to be, I still require to train you."

"I understand."

"The training will be very cruel. Today was just a foretaste."

"I understand."

"What follows, beyond the training, may be even more disturbing." She paused. "It will be better, if you do not love me. It will be easier, for both of us."

"I understand."

"It is dangerous, for us to embrace, as you suggest, to embrace as lovers."

"I understand. Does that mean that you will not do it?"

"It means that I have warned you, as I must. If your heart is broken, it is not without forewarning."

"It's too late. Too late for that."

"For me, also." She smiled, and stood up to kiss him on the forehead. "Come then, my friend, my lover, let us pretend that we are foolish virgins."

*

Author's note: While this started out as a simple Halloween story, it is turning into a full blown novel. I'm posting the first few chapters for the Halloween contest. The rest still has to be written out.

Stayed tuned for Chapter 4, when Tom tries it out with an actual guy.

WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers
12