The Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers

"Good. On Thursday, then, I will come and pick you up. At eight o'clock."

"Okay."

"You must be prepared. Here," she handed him a tube of the depilatory cream. "Use this, in the morning. Your hair," she frowned, "can you cut it, very short?"

"A buzz cut," Brian said. "Like mine."

"I suppose so."

"Otherwise, we will have to shave your head."

"All right then. An enema?"

She gave him a strange look. "It would be better, if you were not too clean. Do you understand?"

"I think so."

"Watch out what you eat tomorrow," Brian said. "You'll be tasting it Thursday."

"Brian!" Karina gave him a smack. "That was not called for!" She thought for a moment. "Avoid spicy foods, asparagus."

"Anything else?" Tom was beginning to have second thoughts. This sounded like preparations for a medical procedure.

"Yes. If possible, save your energy."

"No ejaculations," Brian clarified.

"Wait," Karina said. She went down the hall, and returned with a bottle of pills. "Since you are somewhat more mature, you may require these to assure your performance."

He stared at the label and laughed. "Karina, I have no problem with erectile dysfunction."

"In front of a group of strangers, watching you, making rude comments, even laughing perhaps? It would be wiser to be safe than sorry."

"Anything else?"

"Wear as little clothing as possible. Just your shorts, perhaps." He stared at her, bewildered. "You will see. You will want to be ready, when you arrive."

"Ready?"

"Ready to fuck," Brian broke in. "Get your ass loosened up."

That made Tom blush in confusion. Karina went down the hall, and returned with a dildo and a tube of lubricant. "Use these," she said, "to prepare yourself." He was trying to imagine himself running back up the hill, carrying the dildo like a baton. "Here," she said, handing him a plastic grocery bag. He mumbled his thanks, and put them in. "Do not forget the cream. Do not forget to use it. Your attention to preparation will be crucial. Do not disappoint me."

"Now." She had picked up his shorts on the way back. She handed them to him. "It is time, I believe, that you must depart. Brian and I have some brief further business to attend to, do we not?"

That was enough to provoke a giggle from the boy, and a flush of jealousy from Tom.

"Gently, gently my friend." She kissed him again. "You have wrested enough pleasure from your body for one afternoon. I will see you, very soon."

"Tomorrow."

"No. Not tomorrow. You must rest tomorrow. Even though you and Brian are neighbours, you must resist that temptation also." That was enough to make him blush again, with shame this time.

"Thursday," Brian kissed him.

"Thursday," he repeated. He found where he had left his shoes -- out in the hall by the bathroom. He had had them on until he had showered. He pulled them on, and bolted for the door. Then he remembered the bag. He came back to the kitchen to find the two of them giggling, attempting to suppress their laughter. That made him blush even more, and he fled up the hill.

*

Author's note: While this started out as a simple Halloween story, it is turning into a full blown novel. I'm posting the first few chapters for the Halloween contest. The rest still has to be written out.

The rest is in production. In Chapter 5, Tom is making the porn movie, but first he must undergo a humiliating initiation. In Chapter 6, a private party for some Japanese tourists goes horribly wrong. After that -- it's still open to change. Let's just say that Tom, Karina, Brian and Laurie (yes, Laurie) are all in a downward spiral. I'm not going to say much more and spoil it. I'm not sure if the rest is going to be here or on Club Lighthouse -- Terrie may want to pick it up over there.

WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers
12