The Desert

Story Info
A road trip turns erotic.
1.5k words
3.92
15.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late as we drove through the desert, enjoying our time together, listening to music, talking and laughing, all of it done with an undertone of simmering sexuality. We had not seen each other in 6 months. She drove and I kept looking down at her short skirt that showed her lower thighs and shapely calves in the soft moonlight. Thank goodness we had rented a convertible car. The wind through my hair and this sexy vixen next to me just exhilarated me, made me feel like a teenager again. My hand rested on her thigh and I loved the feel of her smooth but tight skin covering those strong hiking muscles in her legs. Impulsively I turned and kissed her cheek. She wore a cap to keep her long dark hair in place and I nuzzled it aside with my cheek and kissed and nibbled her ear lobe while stealing a peak down her blouse at the valley of her sexy cleavage. What a shapely firm and responsive body Mary had.

"Mmmm, that feels nice, but you better stop before I am too distracted and drive off the road", she purred. She was right but her smell, her hair and skin intoxicated me and I could not help myself.

"But you drive me crazy Mary, I just can't help myself. I've missed you since our last adventure", I breathed into her ear.

She laughed and dropped a hand onto my leg and slowly ran it up my thigh to my shorts and then across my crotch, feeling the growing bulge in my pants. "Well I am glad you are so happy to see me. We have about an hour before our hotel and then we can relax and enjoy ourselves", she said as her hand slid back along my thigh.

I moaned and then whined, "An hour, I don't know if I can keep my hands off you that long or wait for your lingerie treats!" She turned and smiled with one eyebrow arched and said, "Patience TC, good comes to those that wait".

I was not to be put off by logic and a plan formulated itself immediately.

"Pull over at the next turn- off as I need to pee my sweet" I asked – it was partially true.

"OK, I could stretch my legs" she replied. I caressed her thigh and the circles that my hand traveled enlarged and slipped beneath her skirt. She said nothing but I could feel her legs relax a bit, opening her legs. As I nuzzled her neck I felt the car slow and I looked up to see a dirt road take off to the right into the moonlight. She expertly drove onto the road avoiding the pot holes and pulling off to the side of the road just before the road fell off along the side of the bench and into the valley below. She turned the engine off and the full moonlight illuminated the barren TCin and the silhouette of the distant mountain range. The parking lights were still on so I jumped up and over the car door and moved to the driver side in front of the car bathed in the yellowish light, directly in front of Mary. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my semi-hard cock into the cool temperature of the night, supporting it in my right hand in preparation. I had skipped underwear in honor of our meeting. Because of my erection I would have to wait a minute to relax enough to urinate and during that time I kept my cock on display for Mary with a grin on my face. It did not take long before I heard the car door shut and Mary walked over to me, "Got a problem gaucho or are you just an exhibitionist?", she said with a giggle.

"That would be yes to both questions, you have me aroused enough that I am having trouble at the moment".

"Then I guess I will just have to enjoy the moonlit view" she said as she leaned against the hood of the mustang with her legs glowing in the moonlight.

With a little shudder I felt my urine flow, enjoying the sound of the stream hitting the ground in front of me. Suddenly I felt an arm come from behind me and a voice in my ear –"Let me help you with that". Her hand grabbed the lower end of my shaft as I moved my hand up to her smooth hair and turning my face into a kiss. The warmth of her smooth hand wrapped around my cock felt so nice.

"You are so sexy, my doll from the doll house"

"I can be handy at times", she replied as her other hand slid down the rear of my pants and grabbed my butt cheek and squeezed. That caused my pants to drop to the ground but I did not care. When I finished peeing, she said, "What now?".

"In keeping with the tradition, you must shake the sacred shaft three times to chase away all evil from this place that has been marked by me!" I said with a laugh. I wondered if the Pre-Pueblo ancestors had any such ritual.

Mary expertly shook my shaft as directed and then began slowing sliding her hand up and down my cock. "MMMM, that feels good" I said as I leaned back into her, feeling her breasts pressed against my back. Her left hand unbuttoned my shirt and began to caress my chest, pinching and pulling on my already erect nipples. My knees seemed to grow weak and a warm glow was radiating from my groin. The kisses on the nape of my neck caused my skin to erupt in goose flesh and every time her hand brushed against the hood of my cock it became even more sensitive to her touch. She had me going know but I wanted to please her too, so I turned, picked her up with her legs wrapped around my waist and laid her down on the hood of the car. I unzipped her skirt and pulled it off and then leaned forward and took off her blouse. Her translucent panties and white bra glowed in the moonlight. I kissed her abdomen as my hand reached around and undid her bra. I threw it into car with the skirt and then leaned down and breathed in her scent. It was so arousing. I licked right up her lips through her panties, already tasting her moistness, happy that she was aroused by me. She shivered as my tongue traveled up her lips again, only now pushing against the fabric, creasing the panties along the slit. My arms were caressing her strong shapely legs. Her sandals dropped from her feet and she brought one foot across my front and began caressing my cock. I pulled on her panties and backed away as I pulled them off her legs and stood there admiring her naked beauty. The mounds of her firm breasts, those hard nipples, her beautiful face with that long dark hair, partially draped over a shoulder, the swell of her hips and the triangle of my desire.

"Oh don't stop now!", she said

"I couldn't even if I wanted to" I said as I moved back to tracing my tongue up her left thigh till I reached her luscious lips. She moved her legs apart to give me access and then again began to play with my cock and balls with her toes and feet. It felt so good and it stimulated my erection. I could feel my pre-cum lubricating her toes and my shaft as my tongue probed her depths, tasting her musky sweetness and delirious with her aroma. I sucked on her labia as a finger rubbed across her clit and then encircled it. She was moaning quietly and her other leg draped itself over my shoulder. I sucked her clit into my mouth and then tickled it with my tongue before running long strokes of my tongue up her lips and across her clit. My right hand was eagerly caressing and squeezing her nipples as my other hand slipped down below my mouth and two fingers slipped into her pussy, hooking up into her G-spot. My tongue continued to work on her labia and clit and suddenly all of the individual pleasure and the exotic location seemed to merge together into one thunderous crashing wave of pleasure for Mary.

"Oh,....Oh yes....uhmmmm, Oh yes TC...."

Her thighs tightened around my head and I could feel her muscles spasm in orgasm, coming in waves as her back arched and her hips pushed into my hand and face. She relaxed and ran her hands through my hair as I licked the moisture from around her lips and the rested my head on my stomach, feeling her heart slowly return to normal.

"That was wonderful TC" she purred and I slid up here body and kissed her on the lips, knowing that she was also tasting herself on my lips, smelling her aroma.

"That is just the preliminary round" I responded. "Let's move to the back seat to view the stars and start round two". Her smile was all the response I needed.